The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiloh scrambled off the bed, scooping up her armor, before she exited the room in a huff. She couldn't believe that asshole would do that. FUCK! Then again, yes, she could believe it. It was Vico's way of proving his dominance over her. She found Pia on the lower level of the inn, bending over an open flame she'd mentioned to coax to life within the common room's fireplace. The bard eyed her carefully before she spoke, "I'll have you some warm water soon if you'd like to wash."

"Yes, I'd love to wash his stink off my body. Damn him, how could he?" Shiloh muttered as she sat down near Pia. "I fuckin' hate him!"

"I know, Shiloh and I'm so sorry for you, but you know how he is. I'm surprised he didn't expect us to have a threesome."

"That will never happen," Shiloh scoffed. "I know you would never go for that."

Pia shook her head, "I know he's your weak spot and he knows it. Let's just never rest around him again."

"Agreed," Shiloh sighed as Pia removed the iron kettle from the flames, pouring the warm water into a porcelain bowl she'd found. Shiloh wasted no time washing herself, paying special attention to her nether regions. Then she slipped into her armor, changing the look of it to hide her ample charms. "We should make it to the hunting lodge today."

Vico made his appearance in the common room. "How about one of you scrounge us up something to eat?"

"How about you go die?" Shiloh retorted as she dug a packet of jerked beef, some cheese wrapped in oil cloth, and a half loaf of bread from her pack. "This is all I have. I can share, but we'll want to find something more substantial later. I suppose we can trap a rabbit and find some wild vegetables."

"When did you turn into a ranger, Shiloh?" Vico sat down beside her, nuzzling his head into her neck. Then he whispered in her ear, "You were better than I remember."

She shoved him away, sneering at him with disgust. "You will leave me the fuck alone, you ass. If your dick gets near me again, I swear I'll cut it off with a rusty dagger."

He laughed at her, rolling his eyes, "You will do no such thing to me. Maybe you should just admit that you enjoyed it and you're begging to feel my dick in your ass again."

"I did not!"

"Oh, so that's why you came so hard, nearly squeezed my dick off," he insolently retorted as he rubbed his crotch. "Good times!"

Shiloh smacked her forehead with her palm, "Why me?" She shook her head, knowing that the gods had cursed her and were laughing their asses off at her. She huffed as she headed for the door, leaving Pia and Vico behind. She dashed into the rain, feeling its cold sting on her face. "WHY ME?!?!?!?!"

It wasn't fair. Surely this had to be a cruel joke or a bad dream. Perhaps she'd gone delirious while riding on the back of that dragon and had been transported into an alternate world. This couldn't be happening. It wasn't happening. That's why Bastian was silent. None of this was real and surely she'd wait up soon.

O.O