The Long Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad sleeps, mum and son take advantage.
4.9k words
4.57
398.1k
166
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyn sat directly opposite her husband in the service area café. Her mind was neither on him or the food in front of her. All she could think about was her son Steve's hand on her thigh, under the table, as he sat next to her. Why? She asked herself, did he turn her on so much and so easily? It wasn't that she didn't love her husband any more, and it wasn't that he didn't even turn her on anymore. It seemed, she reasoned to herself, that although her relationship with Ron hadn't changed she had.

Ron chatted to his wife and son about nothing much really, he just needed some conversation after driving so far essentially on his own. Lyn and Steve, so he thought, had been asleep for ages and he had driven most of the journey listening to the radio. Tucking into the food in front of him he had no idea of what was going on opposite him, under the table.

Steve's hand rubbed steadily up and down his mother's inner thigh. He had never known himself be so turned on before. Since waking up in the back of the car with his hard cock in his mother's mouth, he had been almost continuously aroused. His cock was so hard now that it throbbed and ached and yet not 15 minutes ago it was spurting it's second massive orgasm all over his writhing mother's pussy. Unlike Lyn he wasn't questioning himself, he just felt like the luckiest boy in the world. Steve felt like his aching cock would be rock hard as long as he was with his incredibly sexy mother. It didn't matter one bit that his dad was not even 2 feet away, in fact it only added to the stimulation that he could rub up his mum without him knowing.

Lyn couldn't believe how she could still be so horny after cumming so hard such a short time ago. Glancing up from the table she looked over at the only other people in the café. Her heart almost stopped as she realised that the old couple sat by the door could see exactly what was going on between her and her son. It took a few moments of stunning panic to make her suddenly aware that the couple didn't know them, so how could they know that it was her son that was so expertly feeling her up? The warm glow in her stomach returned to rid her of the butterflies that had just been there, as the old man smiled and winked at her.

Ron had his back to the old couple so therefore was still oblivious to anything out of the ordinary. "So who's driving the next bit, me or you?" he asked his wife.

"What?" a stunned Lyn replied.

"Well you did say you'd drive some of the way, didn't you?" he asked back.

"I'm still very tired darling," she mewed in reply, hoping he would give in to her as he usually did when she put on her pleadingly innocent voice.

"I'm tired too, you've had plenty of sleep, I can't drive as far as I used to you know that," Ron spat back at her.

Still feeling her son's hand rubbing her leg and making her pussy throb with delight, she ached for more. She wanted to get back in the rear seat with him and continue their dirty incestuous sex play that was turning her on so much. But Ron suddenly added to his statement and helped change her mind a little.

"If you drive for a while I can get in the back and get some sleep myself," he pleaded.

Lyn thought quickly and replied, "Ok but only if Steve sits in the front with me for company."

Not knowing what naughty thoughts his wife was having, Ron answered, "Sure darling that's fine, just as long as I can get some rest, and our son here will keep you awake whilst you drive."

Steve squeezed his mum's thigh, as he couldn't think why she had agreed to drive. Lyn turned her head and smiled at him and knowing that her husband wasn't looking mouthed, "Its ok," to him and added a sensual wink.

Watching and listening to all that was going on, the old man opposite gave Lyn a knowing smile as she glanced back at him, making her heart skip a beat again. Although Lyn didn't realise, the old man was an experienced lecher and had almost guessed what was happening. Suddenly and without warning he pulled the table cloth in front of him back to reveal his wife's open legs and his hand moving steadily in her panties.

Lyn gasped under her breath as she watched the lecherous old man feel up his wife. The old woman threw her head back slowly and groaned almost loud enough to distract Ron. Lyn's tongue automatically slithered out and ran across her pursed lips as she jumped the next stage towards her oncoming orgasm.

Steve could not see the old couple as his dad was in their eye line so he thought that Lyn's reaction was just down to his fondling. Blowing more caution to the wind, Steve moved his hand higher and felt his mum's bald wet pussy lips meet his searching fingers.

"Are you ok darling?" Ron asked, "You look flushed."

"Mmmm, fine dear," she groaned back as the glowing fire in her cunt grew hotter.

The old woman was now staring intently, along with the old man, at Lyn's splayed legs and the hand fiddling about between them. The old man leaned towards his wife and whispered something in her ear, making her obviously cum immediately with shuddering jolts.

Lyn knew she wasn't far off her orgasm now herself as Steve's finger entered her hot channel once more. Looking over at the dirty old couple she saw the old man pull down his zipper and release his hard cock. Lyn made another quiet gasp as she stared at the old man's quite impressive dick.

Ron looked up at his wife and son and frowned. Lyn and Steve both froze in fear as they both thought for an instant that he had realised what they were doing. For what seemed like an eternity Ron sat staring at them both with a really strange look on his face. "Now look you two, I'm paying for this food so the least you can do is eat it," he moaned at them.

A shudder of relief went up Lyn's spine and she let out the long breath she had been holding. She glanced at Steve, who had stopped breathing as well, and saw the shocked look on his young face. Steve suddenly felt in fear of his father discovering them and much to his mum's disappointment he removed his hand from her pussy.

"Are you sure you're ok darling?" Ron questioned his wife again.

Lyn realised that she was so close to an orgasm before Steve had removed his hand that she probably wouldn't have been able to stop herself from screaming out loud. It was obvious that she didn't want to do that, but she needed to cum so much, so she had to get out of there before she jumped on her son right there in front of everyone.

"Um, no I think I need some fresh air," she replied and smoothed down the front of her skirt as she stood.

"Ok babe, we've nearly finished here so don't be long," Ron replied.

The old couple were both watching the young wife as she turned and left the café through the double doors beside them. No sooner had she left than the old man whispered something again to his wife and they both left the café themselves behind Lyn.

Steve sat in silence as his dad finished his meal and sat back to relax a little. His cock had deflated at last and he pondered whether to follow his mother outside. Steve thought to himself he better wait a while so as not to arouse his father's suspicions any more than he thought they already were.

Outside the old couple followed Lyn to the toilet block and watched her enter the ladies room. Looking around the old man quickly pulled his wife by the hand into the ladies room behind her. Hearing them enter behind her, Lyn spun quickly on her heals to look at the couple walk towards her.

Saying nothing the old man moved closer to Lyn, staring straight in her eyes as he made her back up against the wall. Before Lyn could even speak the old man's hand moved forward to the front of her skirt and gently pulled it up. Making Lyn jump slightly at the touch of his cold hands, the old man pushed his flat hand against her soaking wet cunt. Lyn groaned loudly and opened her legs to his groping fingers.

"Dirty mommy wants a fucking," he snarled into her ear.

Lyn was so hot that she'd have let anyone give her the release she yearned for. She knew the old man was spot on with his dirty words; she desperately needed a good fucking.

"Ohhhh God," Lyn moaned back as she felt his old, thick craggy finger push into her most intimate place.

The old man had once again released his throbbing cock and it poked into Lyn's stomach as he leaned into her. The old woman leaned back against the opposite wall and pulled her cotton skirt up to thrust a hand down her wet panties. The old man's lips pressing onto hers stifled Lyn's next groan. A thick, wet probing tongue entered her mouth and seemed to fill it completely.

"Fuck the horny bitch George," the old woman snarled as she rubbed her swollen clit with the palm of her hand.

Breaking off the kiss, George moved back from Lyn's mouth enough to smile and say, "Her son sure has made her hot enough Mel my dear, I think a good fucking is just what she needs."

As much as Lyn needed a hard dick thrusting into her hot pussy right then she also needed it to be her son's. The desire to cum was strong but the desire to be fucked by Steve was stronger. Lyn had to think of an excuse and she had to think quickly.

"No, no you cant, my husband will be out soon, we haven't got time, please don't," Lyn pleaded.

"Oh look Mel, she's pretending she doesn't want a big... hard ...cock... up her hot... wet... cunt," he said in a slow deliberately nasty voice.

Lyn was so desperate to cum now that she almost relented, but she wanted her next orgasm on a hard cock to be her hot son's. "Please don't... my husband...he'll catch us," she pleaded.

George seemed for a few seconds to consider fucking her anyway, but then relented as he said softly, "Shame baby, you don't know what you're missing," and then grabbed a handful of Lyn's hair before forcing her to bend over at the waist in front of him.

Steve sat there in the café with his dad, neither of them knowing what was happening in the ladies toilet. Ron casually stood and took out his wallet, sliding a couple of notes out to throw on the table. The waitress had been in the kitchen for most of the time they had been there so it was no surprise when she didn't come to collect the money. Steve stood and followed his dad out of the door and into the car park.

Lyn was bent over sucking George's hard cock into her wet throat. Mel knelt behind her furiously pushing two fingers in and out of Lyn's sopping cunt, stopping every few seconds to lap up the dripping juices from the hot pussy in front of her. Lyn loved the feel of the hard cock pushing against the back of her throat, and it was a big surprise to also love the fingering and sucking she was getting from another woman. There was no question in her mind that she had ever wanted sex with a woman, but now she was having it she loved it.

"Oh fuck yeh, I'm gonna spray your mouth you hot slut," George growled as his cum raced up his dick.

Lyn was so close now; the familiar warm glows of orgasm were causing her legs to sag as the fire fast approached. "Oh fuck I'm there, oh you're making me cum so hard, Oh fuck, oh fuck yeehhh cummming," she roared with George's hard cock in her fist pointing straight at her face. She opened her mouth again and took the old man's hard cock meat back into her throat.

Lyn managed a low groan as Mel's hot tongue slithered into her pussy hole making her cum splash all over the old woman's lapping face. Lyn's knees buckled slightly as her orgasm made them weaken. George thrust his old hips forward fucking his squirting cock into Lyn's gobbling mouth filling it quickly with boiling cum. Lyn swallowed every thick drop and savoured the taste just like she had her son's.

"Oh you're such a dirty slut, you love my cum down your throat don't you," the old man drooled.

"Mmmmm, yeh I fucking love salty cum," Lyn replied licking the knob of his glowing cock.

Mel was busy licking up the cunt juice that ran down Lyn's inner thighs, she didn't want to waste a drop either. Her own pussy was wetter than she'd ever remembered it and had soaked her panties so much that it dribbled through and dripped onto the floor.

Outside the toilet Ron shouted out to Lyn, "You ok in there darling?" making Lyn pull away from Georges pulsing dick enough to shout a reply.

"Just coming dear," was the obvious answer for Lyn to shout.

"Well hurry up then, we've got to get some gas before we head off," her husband replied.

George let Lyn stand up and leant back against the wall, his semi-hard dick sticking out in front of him. Mel sat back and then as Lyn moved aside she quickly took her place to feed her husband's sticky wet cock into her open mouth. As Lyn smoothed her clothing yet again and spun slowly on her heals to exit the toilet, she turned her head to smile at the old couple as they continued to hump each other.

Lyn couldn't help feeling a little frustrated that she still hadn't been fucked. Although the number of orgasms she'd had in the last few hours felt like a good lead up to the big one she'd have when she would eventually get a hard cock in her cunt. She looked at her son in front of her as they walked towards their car and knew even more in her mind now that it was his cock she needed to quench her passion and no one else's.

The car was soon back on the road with Ron trying to get comfortable in the back seat and Lyn trying to concentrate on driving with Steve's hand back on her inner thigh. Unlike Steve, Lyn knew that once Ron was asleep it would take an earthquake to wake him. The plan she had made when Ron had asked her to drive would only be possible once her husband was asleep so she was beginning to get a little impatient.

Ron tossed and turned in the back of the car trying to find a position he could feel comfortable in. It wasn't that, because of his truck driving, he wasn't used to sleeping in cramped conditions. He realised that it was because when he slept in his truck it wasn't moving. "I can't sleep like this, its no good I'll have to stay awake the whole trip at this rate," he moaned.

Steve had to pull his hand from his mother's leg quickly as Ron sat up and leaned over the back seat to talk. "I'm so tired but I can't get to sleep with the car moving, we're going to have to stop again somewhere so I can get some kip," he groaned.

Lyn smiled as she replied, "Good idea darling, I'll find somewhere to pull off the road soon."

For another twenty minutes that seemed to Lyn like hours, she continued driving whilst looking for a place to park up off the road. Finally she found a siding that she could pull the car into away from the main road. Parking up she turned off the engine and lights and said to Ron, "There you go darling, you get some rest, Steve will keep me company," as she winked at her son and turned her legs towards him.

In a matter of minutes Ron was snoring loudly in a deep sleep. Lyn moved forward and gave Steve a deep French kiss that put him in no doubt what she had in mind. Their tongues wrestled in wet desire as they gorged on each other's open mouths. Lyn thought to herself how gorgeous her son tasted and as Ron grunted loudly in his sleep next to them she bathed in the delicious nastiness of their incestuous coupling.

Steve fumbled with his mothers blouse buttons. This time he wanted access to those full round globes that were his mother's tits. Lyn's fingers quickly helped him and her blouse was soon wrapped around her back revealing her big juicy tits held firmly in her bra.

Pulling back from him, not even trying to be quiet, Lyn said, "Lets get out so we have more room."

Steve smiled and they both got out of the car as quickly as they could. Rushing around the front of the car they met in a grappling embrace and were soon pawing at each other's clothes. Lyn's blouse hit the floor and she reached behind her back to undo her bra. Steve groaned loudly as his mother's firm golden tits filled his gaze and he stopped still to admire them.

Lyn brought her hands up to cup both breasts squeezing them to make the red pointy nipples stand proud, and smiled wryly as she said, "Be a good boy and suck mommy's tits."

Steve took no time at all in jumping forward to plunge his wet mouth on the red stud and suck hungrily like he hadn't eaten for a week. He ran his long tongue around the hardening bud and made his mother purr like a satisfied kitten.

"That's it my good little boy suck hard on mommy's hot tits," Lyn cooed rubbing the back of her feeding son's head.

Steve couldn't get enough of the taste of those full globes of flesh, and he thought he'd never stop sucking them. Lyn put both hands down to her sides and dragged her short skirt up to her waste revealing her bare pussy as he continued to suckle on her tits. Suddenly she pulled away slightly making her tit free itself from his mouth with a sound like a kiss. She dropped to her knees quickly and fumbled his zip open to let his iron hard cock spring out once more.

With his dick pointing straight up in front of his mother's admiring eyes, Steve undid his belt. Lyn grabbed his jeans and shorts in her dainty hands and pulled them both down in one jolting tug. Steve casually stepped one foot out of them and flung them to one side with the other. Pulling his shirt off as his kneeling mum looked up at him he was suddenly naked before her.

Steve stared down at his mother in front of him as she grasped his fat dick in her small hand bending it down to poke straight at her face. Sticking her wet tongue out over her lips she moved her hungry mouth over his rampant cock for the second time that day. She hummed hungrily as the spongy mushroom head hit the back of her throat. Sliding her mouth up and down the shaft she coated his cock in spit, some of it dribbling out the side to run down her chin. Lyn's tongue ran along the ridge of the underside and snaked against his ball sack as she made the most of her cock sucking skills.

Sliding her mouth once more off the end of Steve's rampant meat she took hold of the base of the shaft and lifted it to lick his balls, marvelling at just how hard he could get that hot cock. Holding his hard dick in her fist she looked up at her son and drooled, "Do you like mommy sucking your fucking cock?"

"Oh shit yeh mum, I love it," he droned.

Kneeling there gently wanking her hot son's cock she smiled and said, "I think it's time you fucked me with it."

Lyn rose quickly to her feet and stared straight into her son's eyes. The time she'd been waiting for had arrived and she knew that the soundly sleeping Ron wouldn't wake up to stop them. Realising this made her hot as hell and she had the sudden dirty thought that she would like to look at her husband whilst her son gave her a hard fucking. Turning around she leaned forward over the car bonnet and pushed her round ass out towards Steve's gaze.

"Do me from behind... now," she screamed.

"Oh fuck yeh," Steve replied urgently moving behind her.

Lyn spread her legs slightly and brought her hands back around to pull each ass cheeks apart lewdly. Laying forward across the car her tits mashed against the warm metal and made her shiver slightly. Steve held his rock hard cock in his left hand and put the other hand on the small of his mother's bare back.

"Go on you nasty boy, shove that fucker in there," she drooled as she stared through the car window at her sleeping husband.

Lyn's soaking pussy lips parted like a silk purse as Steve pushed his cock knob up and down between them teasing his quaking mother and making her moan loudly. He looked down as she spread her ass further and dribbled a gob of spit down that landed directly on her asshole and ran down onto his cock.

Lyn groaned loudly again and almost screamed for him to push his cock home. "Fuck me now," she ordered.

Steve pushed his hips forward in one long stroke and his cock was buried in his mother's boiling pussy. "Aaaaahhhhhh yyyyyyyyyeeeeesssssssss," she burbled as her son fucked his steel hard cock into her.

12