The Long Tryst Goodnight

Story Info
Years of sexual tension prove too much for this pair.
2.3k words
4.09
10.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers

"You mean we never made out?" Lisanne asked while placing her drink on the patio table then sitting back in the wicker chair with a puzzled look on her face.

Brett raised an eyebrow while continuing to sip from his chilled glass of bourbon and realized something was amiss.

"Never?" she asked playfully, as she eyed him up and down, and undressed him with her eyes while wearing a seductive smile.

For a brief moment, Brett's mind raced as he thought back to the last three years of his life; the amount of time he had known this amazingly stunning Caribbean beauty. The encounters between the two of them were few and far between. Social gatherings, group happy hours, and live music events are where they had previously crossed paths, but never had they spend more than a few minutes alone in a one-on-one. Still, in those brief moments of shared laughs, some playful bantering, and light flirting, they both recognized the primal lust that was lurking within.

It had been almost a year since Brett last saw her, but a chance encounter at a local restaurant between individual groups of friends had led them to this exact moment. That was when Lisanne told him she was moving overseas in two weeks and apologized for not getting in touch with him to give him the news. It was there where they decided to meet for brunch the following Sunday, and then high-tail it back to Brett's apartment for a couple of drinks.

Now, while sitting out on the deck and making small talk on a steamy late summer's afternoon, their lust for each other was at the boiling point. It was unmistakable, and it was about to spill over.

Brett finished his sip of bourbon, placed the glass on the table next to hers, and shook his head. Just beyond him, across a parking lot that separated his building from the next, he noticed one of his neighbors, with broom in hand, sweeping debris off his deck.

"Nope," he said while turning his attention back to her, then staring directly into her eyes in a mesmerizing manner.

"Never."

"You're kiddin' me?" she replied. "I thought we did at least once?"

Brett knew what was up. She'd have certainly known if that had happened, no matter how much time had passed. They had been in close contact before—many times, and with each encounter, both could feel their pangs of desire become palpable.

Brett leaned back in his seat in a coy manner and continued to gaze into her eyes, knowing exactly would this would do. She felt him violating her visually in unimaginable ways and wanted the full bore of what was in his head. Without saying a word, she got up out of the chair and moved towards him. As she approached, she leaned down and immediately went in for the kill.

As soon as Brett felt her lips on his, he opened his mouth slightly and felt her tongue press forward in a forceful manner. Her hands immediately reached towards his waist then moved up and under his tee shirt, touching his bare skin. Her tongue vigorously circled his and poked at his throat as she moved one leg, then the next, over him and sat down on his lap. She straddled him forcefully and began grinding his crotch with her pelvis, while never taking her mouth off his, and continuing to grope his chest with her hands.

Brett wrapped his arms around her back and quickly found room underneath her blouse just above the small of her back. As soon as touched her bare skin and pressed firmly into her with his fingers did she let out a short moan. He could feel her hot breath almost sear his chin as she sighed, then ran his tongue from the underside of her chin down her neck. He continued running it across her neck then under her ear, then pulled at her skin with his teeth and lips.

Lisanne returned the favor in kind. He could feel her grabbing and biting his neck as he lifted his head up and pulled her even closer, when out of the corner of his eye he saw his neighbor with a stunned and amazed look on his face, staring right at them. Brett smirked upon seeing this and wondered if he might have to answer some uncomfortable questions later, but also realized things were starting to get out of control.

Lisanne had worked herself into a frenzy and her tongue and hands were all over him. She had already unbuttoned his jeans and was in the process of unzipping his fly with one hand while the other was finding its way below his clothes towards his groin. Brett grabbed onto her and stood up as she locked her legs behind his back. She continued to reach for him as he worked his way over to the sliding glass door and opened it with one hand, while holding her firmly with the other. He pulled her inside the apartment, now safely out of the view of his prying neighbor's eyes, and pulled the door shut behind him. It was time to get down to business.

Brett moved her over to the couch and before he could place her down on the soft leather cushions, she released her legs, spun him around, and pushed him backward. He flopped onto the sofa and before his ass even touched the leather, Lisanne had jumped back on him again. She kissed him hard while straddling him and pulling his engorged cock out of his already unbuttoned jeans. She immediately jumped down on it, and in one motion, swallowed all of his length. She deep throated him again and again, before returning to his lips while continuing to pump his well-lubed cock with her hand.

Brett barely had time to reach up under her blouse and unfasten her bra before she returned her eager tongue to his cock to work more of her magic. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her deeper with each bob. But Lisanne didn't need any coaxing at all. She just went down on him harder, while tugging and squeezing his hardening balls throughout.

While she worked, Brett grabbed at the bottom of her blouse and lifted it up toward her head. In one motion, she pulled back off him, allowing him to pull both the blouse and her unfastened bra over her head and toss them aside, then went right back to work on his dick.

Brett couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling—as if his entire groin was being swallowed whole and being suctioned by an industrial strength vacuum. He could feel his load being coaxed out of his rock-hard balls and knew if he wanted the full monte, he had to stop her now.

Right before his point of no return, he put both hands on her shoulders, pressed her away from him, and stood her up. He quickly spun behind her, grabbed her by the waist, and picked her up off her feet. He then took her into the bedroom and laid her flat. With one hand, he caressed her perky breasts, while unbuttoning her jeans with the other. He quickly moved both hand to her hips and in one motion, tugged both her jeans and lace panties down to her ankles. He pulled one of her feet through her clothes then immediately pressed his hands firmly on her thighs.

The smell of her moist and musky pussy instantly permeated his nostrils and drove him wild, but he paused just for a second to take her in.

Lisanne's body was incredible. She stared at him while her mouth agape and her chest heaving as he admired her perky breasts and perfectly rounded, rock hard nipples. Her unblemished skin was soft and smooth to the touch. Her legs were sleek and shapely. And her neatly shaved pussy revealed just enough of her taupe, moist lips to be ever so inviting. Her slit glistened in the soft lighting of the blacked-out room, and her lips quivered at Brett's touch. Lisanne was a pure dynamo, and oozed sex on every level imaginable. And seeing her lying there with such a hunger in her eyes just turned Brett on even more.

His cock was already quite stiff but he felt it hardening beyond belief. He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, then rested his knees on the carpet and threw her legs over her shoulders. Brett was so turned on that he face-planted his tongue right into her soaked slit and jammed it in as far as he could. His hunger to taste her was primal. His nose pressed firmly into her clit and his hands grabbed her tight at her waist to control her thrashing about. If he could bury his entire face inside of her, he would. As he worked her hard with his tongue, both inside her canal and out, Lisanne lost it. Her body shook violently as she moaned and screamed while grabbing the back of Brett's head and slamming his face against her spasming pussy. She erupted in a cascade of bliss as she felt her orgasm travel through her entire body, a sensation the likes of which she had never felt. But Brett wasn't finished with her just yet.

He jumped back onto the bed and, while she was still recovering, he lied down next to her, pulled her up on top of him, then spun her around. He grabbed her ass and pressed her pussy down onto his face. Lisanne grabbed his cock firmly at it's base and forcefully plunged her mouth over his head and down his shaft. Brett lightly licked over and around her pussy, giving her time to recover, but teasing her nonetheless. And that just made her work him harder.

She deep throated him over and over while tightening her grip on his stem. Saliva ran down her hand and coated his balls, which she then lubed up using her dainty but firm fingers. She transferred her tongue to his rocks and gave them a good amount of play, grabbing each with her mouth and tugging and sucking to the point of pleasurable discomfort. Brett reached for her head and positioned her back on his cock while he began vigorously eating her pussy once more.

It didn't take much for her body to tremble again, and before she knew it, she was clenching her butt cheeks and dropping her pelvis down. She pulled off his cock and rested her face on his groin. She could feel his hot and pulsing member on the side of her face as she came. She felt her canal contract and then lightly squirted, coating Brett's chin and neck with her seed, only driving him crazier with lust.

He then pushed her aside and turned over, now grabbing her legs and settling her down in the middle of the bed. He took control of his throbbing rod and stuffed it inside of her with authority, immediately drilling her pussy with reckless abandon. Lisanne loved every minute of this plowing, and this time, feeling a much deeper and stronger orgasm begin to build. She lifted her legs and wrapped them across his back, pulling him closer and deeper with each thrust.

Before she knew it, Brett had her legs pinned beside her head and the full impact of his cock thrusting deep inside of her sent her vagina and cervix into convulsions. She let out a long and passionate scream as her ravaged pussy pumped hot fluid out of her body and all over the bed.

Brett's balls dripped with her juices and his sack had tightened to the hardness of a baseball. He felt his load working up through his balls and before the first contraction hit, he pulled out of her and shoved his cock in her mouth. Thick, boiling hot gobs of his load were filling her throat quickly, the overage spilling down the side of her mouth and onto her neck. Lisanne grabbed his balls with one hand and began to squeeze, while the other smacked onto his ass and pressed him forward. His cock continued to pulse in her throat as she coaxed every last drop of cum out of him. She pushed him back, then shifted the hand that was on her ass to his shaft and lovingly tonged the underside of his purple head while stroking him gently. Once his orgasm had stopped, Brett pushed his body over hers, and collapsed in exhaustion beside her. Within a moment, both were fast asleep.

When Brett opened his eyes, he was alone in the room. He crooned his head to the left and glanced over at the digital clock behind him. 6 in the morning. He turned onto his back then lifted himself to a seated position.

The room was silent...

His place was silent.

He looked towards the adjoining bathroom to see if he could see a hint of light from underneath the door but saw only darkness. Looking across the bed, where Lisanne lay only hours before, he saw her lace panties, crumpled up and poking out from under the strewn bedsheets. He picked them up and brought them close towards his face, where he could smell her unmistakable essence. No "Good morning," no note, only a pair of lace panties and his memories of the night before to remind him of what was.

He knew he'd never see Lisanne again, and in taking a moment to reflect on the pure energy and primal passion that he experienced for those short hours, he felt a touch of sadness creep into his soul. Could he, would he, ever experience anything like this ever again?

sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers