The Long Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger had decided that she would offer no resistance, after seeing how the others returned. As soon as they got to the desk, she began to strip. Ginger's 34b tits seemed to impress him as he touched them and she continued to strip. "You got nice tits honey," he said as he bent down to suckle them, and his hand moved between her legs. His cock got hard as he discovered her crotch was clean shaven and he fingered her pussy and felt her wetness.

"Why you little whore, you want me to fuck you. Don't you?" she had to admit that watching Marianne and Mrs. Oakes had made her wet, she had always preferred females. Not wanting that fact known she pushed his hand in and out of her and said, "Oh God yes, I'm so fucking horny," and a big smile grew on his face. She turned and bent over the desk, gimacing as the debris raked her tender tits and he moved in behind her slipping his cock into her wet hole, "Ooooohhh," she said as he filled her up and began fucking her. He sped up as she kept moaning and he grabbed a handful of her honey blonde hair and jerked on it as he pumped her from behind.

His hair pulling really hurt and she tried to block the pain and tried to help him cum quickly so he'd release it. She strained to contract her vagina, to milk him, to make him cum and it worked as she felt his hot cum squirt into her and his hand slowly released her hair. He pulled her up and she screamed as a splinter lodged in the side of her tit, and he spun her around to check it out. He pushed her back on the desk and the debris bit into her back this time as he pushed her back.

He came around to the side and grabbed her tit and squeezed as he grabbed the splinter and pulled it out, she could feel her blood running over her tit and he bent down and took the wound in his mouth and sucked up the blood. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see his cock growing again as he continued to suck the side of her tit. He grabbed her under her arms and pulled her over the desk until her head was hanging off and rubbed his cock over her lips and she opened her mouth and he pushed it in.

He pulled her some more, to better his fucking of her mouth and he squeezed her tits as she sucked. He shoved her tits together and bent down and sucked both of her nipples at once as he fucked her mouth and his cock began penetrating her throat. She began to gag as his cock went deeper and deeper and he concentrated on one nipple now as his hands dug into her pussy, ripping it open as he savagely squeezed her clit and her pussy lips. She sucked hard, trying to make him cum, to end her suffering once again and she could feel her plan working as his cock began to swell and then he pulled out and jacked his jism all over her tits and throat and face. He made her clean off his cock then and suck on his balls and then pulled her to her feet, causing her to get another splinter in her ass cheek this time. She didn't even scream out, not wanting the same treatment her tit had gotten and he pushed her towards the other room.

Everyone looked up as they entered, noting the cum all over Ginger's face, neck and tits. He grabbed Penny and told her to lick it off and she slowly flicked her tongue out, licking his cum off of Ginger's body. As she preferred women, Ginger was getting turned on and it was hard for her to pretend she didn't like it, as Penny licked around her nipples and neck. She had always thought about fucking Penny, and having her naked before her, licking her body was starting to make her very hot. As Penny concentrated on the cum on her face, Ginger grabbed her head and pushed her tongue into Penny's mouth and then pulled her naked body against her own savoring the feel of her taut tits against her own. Penny tried to pull back, but Ginger held her tight and the captor's were getting excited, "Oh yeah! You bitches go at it!"

Ginger pushed Penny to the floor on her back and dove between her legs, sucking in her pussy, Penny desperately trying to push her off. One of the men came over and put his rifle to Penny's head, "Lay there and enjoy it cunt!" and Penny quit struggling as the men made all the girls come watch as Ginger ate Penny's pussy and fingered herself at the same time. Lust had gotten the better of Ginger, Penny's lips, tongue and touch had made her lose control and now she didn't care that everyone knew.

Ginger screamed into Penny's pussy as her orgasm erupted and she kicked her legs and buried her fingers in her own cunt, enjoying the feelings. Ginger slowly calmed down and raised her head and removed her fingers and looked to see everyone staring at her. "Which bitch you want next, darlin" one of the men said, Ginger thought about it, this was her one chance to have any of these girls she wanted and the captors would back her up.

Ginger pointed at Jacqueline and one of the men pushed her towards Ginger. She had always stared at Jacqueline's big knockers when they showered and wanted to have them in her mouth. As she reached for one, Jacqueline pulled back and felt the rifle in her back and slowly inched towards Ginger's waiting hand. Ginger couldn't believe how soft Jacqueline's tits were and she rubbed her nipples, making them hard and bent over and took one in her mouth, moaning as she sucked on it. Jacqueline felt the rifle poke her in the ribs, "Enjoy that bitch!" and she slowly moved her hand to Ginger's shaved snatch and fingered her slit, looking totally inexperienced as she did. Ginger sucked harder on Jacquline's tit and pushed her finger inside of her as she felt it hesitate and bucked against it. Ginger pushed Jacqueline to her knees and pushed her pussy at her face and she turned her head, "Lick it cunt!!" was the consensus of her captors and she slowly licked Ginger's slit, as Ginger moaned even louder.

Everyone watched but Penny, who had her head down, ashamed of what had just happened and ashamed of the fact that she had enjoyed it, though only slightly. Ginger grabbed Jacqueline's head and shoved it into her smooth pussy and drug it up and down her face, spearing herself with Jacqueline's nose, then pushed Jacqueline to her back and moved in for a 69. Ginger's pussy covered Jacqueline's face as she lowered her own face to Jacqueline's cum dried pussy and began to eat her. Jacqueline jumped as Ginger inserted a finger into her ass hole and pumped it. One of the captors was getting very hot as he watched this all girl action and stroked his cock and moved in behind Ginger, he spit on his hand and stoked his cock and pushed it to Ginger's tight ass hole.

Ginger stopped and sat up, "What the fuck!!" He pushed her back down, "You're gettin your enjoyment, and I'm gonna get mine," and he shoved his cock into her virgin ass and she let out a scream. He shoved her back onto Jacqueline's pussy as he hammered her tight ass, and Jacqueline could taste her blood as it ran down over her pussy. Ginger had stopped eating Jacqueline's pussy as she cried at the pain, but her attacker didn't care as he pumped in and out of her tight ass.

He grabbed Ginger by the hips and pushed himself all the way in as he unloaded his cum in Ginger's ripped ass, and then pushed Ginger forward as he withdrew and made Jacqueline take his blood spattered cock in her mouth and suck it clean. Ginger rolled onto the floor in a ball, as blood oozed from her sore ass, and he moved over Jacqueline's face and fucked her mouth deep as the sensations caused his cock to grow. He grabbed Jacqueline's big tits and twisted the nipples as he fucked her face and let loose with another load, as Jacqueline gagged and tried to swallow it.

He gave Jacqueline's big tit another twist as he got up, and pulled her to her feet. He sat her down and tapped Marsha and Beth on the shoulders, "You two are next," and motioned for them to move to the center and fuck each other. "I'd rather see the older bitch eat your cum out of the lesbian's ass," Jim said and they all laughed. He grabbed Mrs. Oakes under the arm and drug her to Ginger's crumpled body, "Get busy," he told her. Mrs. Oakes couldn't believe what was expected of her and began to protest, until she saw all three rifles raise and she gingerly moved her head to Ginger's bleeding ass and flicked her tongue against it.

Ginger jumped as she did, startled by it and not paying any attention to the goings on. Mrs. Oakes licked Ginger's ass hole and Ginger slowly opened her legs and Mrs. Oakes began to tongue her ass now as Ginger loosened her sphincter and started to pass the cum, which Mrs. Oakes reluctantly took in her mouth, praying they would not spear her ass as she did. She felt her legs being spread and dreaded that it was coming, but felt the cock at her pussy instead and was relieved as it penetrated her and began to fuck her.

'It was a nice cock' she thought to herself and it did feel good as it filled her and she felt her vagina grasping it as it fucked in and out of her and she had an orgasm, feverishly eating Ginger's pussy as well as licking her ass. This turned him on and he shot his load in her, making her scream out again as another orgasm overtook her and Ginger joined her as her pussy eating pushed Ginger into an orgasm. One of the other guys grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up and suck his cock in her mouth just as he came and Mrs. Oakes swallowed all that she could.

The scene was broken by a rifle shot, as the third man shot into the ceiling to stop Marianne from running out the door. He grabbed her by the hair and drug her to the center of the room, and threw her down on her back, "Would be a shame to shoot a nice tight college girl like you," and pointed the rifle at her.

"Please!! I'll suck your cock, you can fuck me, anything!! Just don't shoot me!!" They herded the rest of the girls next to Ginger and Mrs. Oakes and then one of the men lay down on his back and told Marianne to mount him. She climbed up on him and guided his cock into her pussy and lowered herself onto it and began to fuck him, then he stopped her and she saw another man move behind her and spit on his hand, "NO!!PLEASE NOT THAT!!" and he pushed against her ass and she screamed as he broke through and the third man filled her open mouth with his cock, and all three of them fucked her as her tears streamed down her cheeks and the man with his cock in her mouth held his rifle on the others.

The man in her ass came first as she felt his hot cum in her bowels and then she felt it spurt into her mouth as she tried to swallow it and then it erupted in her pussy and soon she was left with just the cock in her pussy as they got off of her and she pushed herself up with her hands and rolled off. They all three put their clothes back on and then gathered up the girl's clothes and told them that they would leave the keys to the bus in the mailbox at the end of the driveway.

"Thank y'all for brightening up a dull evening," and smiled and left. Mrs. Oakes, struggled to walk down the driveway to the mailbox as cum oozed from her pussy. She got the keys and walked back up to the building and gathered the girls up and got them on the bus. There, on the driver's seat was a map, with directions to the interstate and the naked bus full left.

12