The Long Way Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends make a detour on the way back from the airport.
3.2k words
4
10.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zraii
Zraii
4 Followers

I get off of the plane and walk towards the luggage arrival area knowing you will be there to pick me up. I am excited to see you for the first time in months, things have not gone well for you as of late and am surprised but glad you were up to it.

Passing through the gate I see you instantly, a smile quickly appearing on my face. The late summer weather has not discouraged you from wearing short shorts and a nice black form fitting t shirt.

"Hey there," I say as we embrace.

You lean your head in and nuzzle it against my own, we begin to part as the hug has lingered more than most between friends. Our faces remain touching as we slowly part, our cheeks slide along one another's and we come to find ourselves still holding on looking into each others eyes. You quickly move in and kiss me, my eyes go wide as our lips softly press together. Our kiss gradually ends, we pull away, still holding onto each other.

Stunned I manage to say "Can we do that again, I wasn't ready for it." Quickly I smile, chuckle and blush all at once hoping I haven't thrown you off.

You smile back at me and softly say "Of course."

You see me take a deep breath and steady myself. My hand runs up to the middle of your back while my other remains at your waist. I lock eyes with you and slowly lean in to experience something I've wanted so much for the second time that evening. Our trembling lips brush together for an instant then press into each others much more firmly. Our second kiss quickly turns into a series of quick passionate kisses where our lips never quite cease to touch.

Finally we break the kiss, both gazing intently into the others eyes breathing heavy and not sure what to make of the sudden passion but happy with it none the less. Fortunately no one was really paying attention to us as the luggage belts started moving and bringing out people's bags. I gather my big green bag making sure that you are never all that far away, glancing over my shoulder and smiling at you.

We make our way to the van you have borrowed to retrieve me from the airport after I grab my rather heavy green bag. You have the lead for much of the walk as only you know where you are parked and the view was also very tantalizing. You push a button on the keys you dug out of your purse and allow me to place my bag in the back and to notice that only the front two seats remain in the van.

The van starts quietly and you guide it skilfully out of the airport and towards the setting sun. We discuss how things are to work for the next morning as not only are you driving me home but picking up groceries so I can have a stocked fridge for the month. Gradually we agree to make the long journey to my place and stay there for the night rather than make the shorter trip to yours and spend much more time on the road the next day.

Through the time we spoke I noticed your hand drift and linger for a few moments on the gear shifter near the center of the dash which seemed odd to me as this was most certainly an automatic. Next time you do this I take my chance and put my hand over yours, you tense up, I see it in the fading light of this already special summers night. But you do not take your hand away as I expect, you leave it there for a few minutes before taking my hand and leading it to the central arm rest between the two seats. We sit silently both glowing in our embrace, I look at it and smile as I take in your hand in mine and the brownish red nail polish you have on as the last light of the day fades away.

Enjoying the feeling of your hand on mine and the darkness I began to doze so I did not notice you pull off the highway, nor did I notice that we were now traveling down a secluded back road. What I did notice was the van stopping and being put into park, my eyes flew open and my head snapped up right expecting to see my apartment building. Instead of a building what I saw were darkened outlines of trees in front of us and to the left, the trees extended well behind the van so the road was no longer visible.

You get out of the van and tell me to do the same you take the keys from the ignition and push a pair of buttons which starts the side doors automatically sliding open, tossing your keys onto the drivers seat you close the door and move into the back. Following your lead I move to the back as well kneeling on the floor, following suit I remove my shoes and toss them on the floor in the front seats. The doors close automatically cutting off the slow breeze that was blowing through the van leaving only the sound of us breathing as we kneel face to face. You place your hand behind my head and pull it into yours, our lips meet with twice the passion we had at the airport, tongues begin flicking over lips and seeking the others tongue. Shifting slightly you jerk away as something in the carpet pokes into your knee.

"Oww, that will get annoying fast." You say.

"Hang on for a moment, I know how to fix this." I say as I crawl to the back of the van where my bag is, pull it open and begin spreading out a soft, huge blanket I had bought because of the design on it. "This should soften things up a bunch."

"Ohh that it should." You say and grab me by the neck of my shirt and push me down flat on my back.

You lie next to me but also half on top of me and begin to kiss me once more. My arms wrap around you holding you close to me and also taking the time to rub over your back as we kiss. I quickly roll you the rest of the way onto me without our lips ever parting your knees become firmly planted on either side of my hips and your arms are hooked under my shoulders. You suddenly become very forward and claw at the buttons of my shirt, one by one undoing them with much haste. Pulling my shirt free, you slide your hands down my chest, tweaking my nipples and giggling as I moan in response.

Sitting up you slowly rock your hips over mine and sensually start raising the bottom of your tank top. My hands starting from your bare knee move upwards, skipping over your shorts to feel the soft skin of your newly revealed stomach. Bunching up the material that you have pulled up so far you give it one final tug to pull it over your head and discard it, as you do your breasts drop free. I smile pleasantly surprised that a bra was not in your wardrobe tonight and cup your wonderfully firm breasts, my own thumbs brushing over your nipples in hopes to hear you moan, I am rewarded with a sweet sound escaping your lips.

Grabbing me by the wrists you pin them above my head and lean in to kiss me once more, the kiss doesn't last long as you have other places to go, your lips find my neck, my shoulders and my chest. Pausing occasionally from your kissing frenzy you passionately kiss me on the lips pressing your chest into mine causing both of us to groan in pleasure. The motions of your hips draw my attentions away from your lips as I raise my hips off the floor of the van to meet your motions.

"It feels like someone wants to play." You say as you sit up once more so you can reach in between your legs to rub over my very excited crotch.

Shimmying down my legs you begin to work at my belt buckle, button and zipper, parting them to reveal my fully erect cock which you lick from base to tip and kiss the head. Swinging yourself around you place your hips over my face, I inhale your feminine scent as your jean covered crotch hovers mere centimetres over my face. I feel you grip my shaft firmly and pump it slowly, as you begin to stroke me I lift my head up off the floor and begin to kiss and suck on your thighs. My kisses land from your knees to your inner most thighs that isn't covered by your shorts I even kiss and nuzzle the seam of your jeans hoping it will press into you making you wetter and more aroused.

Your lips gently press up against my tip and part allowing my head to enter your mouth, I moan and drop my head back to the floor in pleasure, you swirl your tongue around it causing my whole body to tense up. To stop myself from just laying there and taking it I reach around your legs and slide my hands up your legs and under the material of your shorts, I smile more as I realize you are in a g string and I'm touching your bare ass. My thumbs spread out to find the thin strip of material that runs up the center of your body, gently they rub downwards towards the heat and wetness that I wish was exposed to the air. To aid in my fingers journey you take your hand from my shaft to pop the button and lower the zipper of your shorts.

While your hand is off of my shaft you plunge your mouth down as far as you can taking much of my shaft in your mouth, to stifle the sound of my moan from that I bury my face into your crotch. Your hand returns to my shaft, keeping a significant amount of me in your mouth only to begin a pumping motion with both your head and hand. My thumbs take advantage of your loosened coverings and continue down the narrow band of material that divides the firm globes of your ass, as I work further down the material becomes moist, one thumb briefly passes over your asshole making you flinch and moan around my hard cock.

I cannot believe how wet you are as I allow myself to venture under the small patch of material covering your pussy, I rub over your lips separating them gently and spreading the moistness around. One thumb gently passes over your clit as another finds your smoulderingly hot entrance, both pursue their newly found pleasure spots causing you to lose focus on the amazing blowjob you are giving me.

Wanting more from me you let my cock fall out of your mouth slapping wetly against my stomach, putting both hands on the floor of the fan you lift yourself up and put your feet together much like one would do to begin push-ups. Acting quickly I pull your shorts down then I slowly peel the dark material of your g string down watching your bare pussy come into view in the soft moon light.

You spread your legs again putting your knees on either side of my head once more, you lean back and shake the tiny pieces of clothing off of your ankles only to evade my lips as they sought after your wetness by turning yourself around. Reaching down you put your hands on the side of my face to gently lead me up to your pussy, my tongue lashes out sliding along your bare soaked lips.

I enjoy your taste and lick deeper, exploring the entrance of your pussy and licking up and around your clit. Your hips begin to rock, grinding yourself on my face, you moan from the actions of my tongue and gasping when I pull your aroused clit in between my lips and flick my tongue over the very tip.

Our eyes meet as I continue to service your wanton body, your smile makes my heart melt and try just a little bit harder to please you. Reaching back you squeeze my cock keeping me nice and hard and ready. I leak onto your hand you coo and begin to rub the fluids I was secreting onto the head of my cock making me moan and shudder under you in response. You feel my hands come up to grasp your ass, my thumbs massage your cheeks probing at you and trying to reach where my tongue is. They don't quite reach but the rubbing and squeezing of your ass allows you to moan just a little bit more.

Leaving my erection alone you lick my natural lubricant off of your fingers and cup your breasts with your hands as I watch. Your fingers curl over your nipples making them aroused and hard, happily licking away I also longed for my mouth to be where your fingers were as well.

To further my surprises for the evening you deny yourself the rapidly approaching orgasm my tongue is edging you towards by lifting yourself up and beginning to slide yourself down my body. I enjoy the feeling of your soft thighs and your wet lips slowly sliding along my chest and sides.

Leaning over you feed me your nipples allowing me to suckle on each for only a few moments. Rapidly switching between which nipple you give me you continue to slide downwards until finally my head touches your lips. You moan and my hips rock upwards pressing me against your lips. Sitting back on me you rub yourself over my hard shaft, soaking it with your exquisite lubricant, your clit rubs along my rock hard shaft.

Reaching up my hands surround your breasts, your hands cover mine and squeeze them as you grind your clit on me. Moaning more and louder you reach down the front of your body and grip my shaft with both hands, your arms pressing your tits together making them feel more firm in my hands.

You lift your hips up further, pointing my cock straight up and begin to settle down onto it. As I sink into you we both gasp with the powerful feelings that came over us with me entering your body. I lower my hands to your hips as you reach the limit of how far down you can push yourself.

Watching lustfully you take your hands and run them up your body, over your stomach, caressing your breasts and finally pressing them up against the ceiling of the van for balance. You throw your head back and use your legs to lift and plunge yourself back down on me.

Your hands being over your head as they are lifts your tits making them look even perkier than they already are, giving in to temptation I lean forward and run my tongue over your breast from the bottom right side up to your nipple.

You ride harder, I almost fall free from your warm body before you sit back down pressing your clit against my body, grinding it against me before you rise up again. You start rotating your hips in small circular motions before you rise up again to let us feel our union in every way possible as well as to rub your clit around as much as possible.

Bouncing heavily on me your hands slip from the roof and your body falls towards me. Catching yourself you settle down on me, resting your head on my shoulder, your arms move to my sides, your knees spread just a bit more to let your body settle on me that much more.

We lay like that for several wonderfully long minutes as you enjoy the feeling of my body underneath you and my hands caressing your back. Taking initiative I plant the heels of my feet onto the blanket covered floor of the van and push my hips upwards, pushing deeper into you and making you moan into my chest.

Wrapping my arms around you, I hold you close and begin to pound into you from below as fast as I can. You cry out and begin kissing and nibbling at my shoulder working your way up towards my neck. Your kisses cause me to lose focus and thrust erratically. Reaching down I squeeze your rounded sexy ass as I begin longer, powerful strokes into you. Sliding your hands under me you grip my shoulders and cry out with every stroke in.

Feeling my orgasm approach you take charge again, pushing my legs flat against the floor. You place your hands on my chest and raise yourself up placing you feet under you, stabilizing yourself on the roof once more, you spread your knees giving me a nice open view as you begin piston yourself over top of me. The sparse light allows me to see my glistening shaft as it nearly comes free of your body. Your powerful legs continue to propel your body up and down my shaft. I feel my orgasm swiftly approaching, you moan knowingly as my shaft thickens up that much more inside your tight lovely hole.

Your pace becomes hurried as you desire nothing more than to push me over the edge in this moment. I shudder and moan one final time before I begin to fill your body with myself, I sit up and bury my face into your chest kissing it and muffling my cries of pleasure in your bosom. As I begin to unload what feels like my entire being inside of you, you slip your legs from beneath you and wrap them around me, your arms come free from the roof and hold me close. You feel my warmth flooding you, filling you and you sigh with relief. I feel you pull away and I quickly bury myself into your chest once more as you turn on the overhead light. Looking up at you I open my mouth to speak but your lips find mine first giving me a long and slow kiss.

Speaking first after you break the kiss you tell me "I hope you can be ready for more when we get back to your place, because I'm not done with you yet."

Smiling you rise up off of me, my soaking wet and ever so slightly softened cock slaps against my thigh. Finding your g string you slowly almost teasingly pull it back up over your legs and tantalizingly slowly over your ass, leaning forward I give a cheek a kiss, slowly dragging my teeth lightly over its surface. Giggling you shoo me away with your tank top that you just picked up before pulling it over your neck. Tossing my boxers at me you dare me to ride home in just those, I accept your dare and create my own, for you to do the same with what you currently have on, allowing only for you to put your sandals back on for your own comfort.

Once comfortably situated in the front seats you start the engine, I place my hand on your thigh and I begin to rest, closing my eyes and wondering what exactly is in store for me once we reach my bed.

Zraii
Zraii
4 Followers