The Long Week

Story Info
A slut is ready to help her Master relax after a long week.
1k words
3.83
12k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEss
ElleEss
38 Followers

I've returned home from a Friday night dinner with friends, looking forward to greeting Master, hoping that he is back from his own evening engagements. I close the door behind me, take off my shoes and jacket and spot a light on in the bedroom. I'm in luck.

I stop at the doorway, seeing him laying on the bed with an arm draped over his eyes, his glasses and a book resting beside him.

"Master?" I call softly, not wanting to wake him should he be sleeping.

"Mmm... come here," he groans, patting the bed.

I enter the room, setting his glasses and book on the nightstand. He moves his arm and opens his eyes, stroking my arm lazily.

"It's been a very long, very rough week, pet," he says as I sit down beside him, "I can't relax."

I frown, my brow furrowing slightly in concern as I stroke Master's chest and kiss him softly.

"Let me help?"

He closes his eyes and lets out an exaggerated groan, his arms flopping dramatically at his sides. I giggle at his performance.

"May I put on my collar, Master?"

"Yes, dear. I'm far too tired to get up myself."

I take my collar from the bedpost and fix it around my neck. I undress, leaving only my underwear on, and turn to find Master propped up on his elbow, admiring my ass. I smile and climb up, straddling his lap, and he starts to stroke and squeeze my ass.

"I want to massage you, Master. Please?" I ask, stroking his chest lightly with my fingertips.

"Mmhmm," he says, continuing to grab my ass.

I undo the buttons down his shirt and take it off, tracing the faint growth marks on his broad shoulders and start to rub gently to ease the tension out of his muscles. I nibble his ear, kissing down his neck as I run my hands down his front. His skin is soft and warm, and I inhale deeply as I melt into him, wanting his scent all over me. I shift my hips against him as he moans quietly, his cock hardening.

"You little slut," he calls me as he delivers a sharp slap to my ass.

"Master... it aches..." I whimper in his ear, continuing to thrust my hips.

He plants his hands firmly on me, holding me still. I squeeze and stroke my breasts, moaning as my nipples harden, hoping to entice him. My pussy throbs as he slips a hand down the front of my underwear and begins to fondle me, slipping a finger inside me.

"Mmmaster..."

"Your greedy little cunt is very wet for me," he tells me, sliding in another finger and thumbing my clit.

I rake my nails lightly down his chest, moaning and shifting against his hand, desperate for his cock inside me.

"Mmmaster... I need it, please..." I breathe, squeezing my breasts and looking at him lustily.

"Mm... tell Master what you need. Where does it ache, hm?" he smiles, taking his hand away from me, leaving me pouting and panting. Master puts his fingers in my mouth and I suck off my own juices.

"My pussy... I need Master's cock inside my pussy. Please... Master, fill me?"

Master savours my desperation, patting and squeezing my ass. I feel his rock hard cock swell beneath his pants

"Take off your underwear, slut. Be a good girl for me. Show me that wet little cunt."

I do as I'm told, spreading my swollen pussy lips and moaning, watching Master survey his property. I part my thighs wider as his finger traces down my thigh, glistening with wetness. I quiver and the ache grows inside me. I need to be fucked.

"Master..." I breathe heavily and rubbing myself, "please? Fill my little cunt up, please? I need you."

Master strokes his cock and pulls me near as I straddle him once more. He eases his cock into me and I let out a cry, taking it all in and coating him with my juices, my pussy stretched around him. He lets out a low moan as I begin to ride his cock, my ass and chest bouncing in excitement. Master's hand cups one of my breasts, teasing my nipple.

"Does that feel good, my little whore? You're always ready for my cock, aren't you?"

"Mmmaster... yes Master... yes..." I whisper, arching my back, feeling him buried deep inside me.

"Good girl," he tells me, running his hand down my front, soft and firm to his touch.

I lean in for a kiss, my breasts pressing against his chest as he grabs my hips and thrusts in hard, holding me in place as he drills into me. I wrap my arms around his neck, clinging to steady myself, not wanting him to stop. His teeth sink into my shoulder and I know I can't hold on much longer as my body pulses and begs to cum.

I pull back from him and he slows his pace, his hands still firmly planted on my hips. I part my lips, but before I can say a word, his finger slips under my collar and he tugs it gently as he pants. My eyes widen and I stroke his arm, longing for the satisfaction that only my Master can provide.

"Cum," he whispers, "Cum over my cock and I'll fill that little pussy up the way I know you need it."

And with one hard thrust, I feel him spill inside me and I spasm. Once, twice, half a dozen times, crying out loudly, savouring how wet and warm it feels. I collapse against him as he softens inside me, not wanting to be deprived of him a moment longer than I have to.

Master pats my ass and I climb off of him, cum leaking from my well fucked pussy. I nestle into his arms, sighing, and kissing him in appreciation.

"You're so good to me," I breathe, closing my eyes, "Do you feel better, Master?"

"Mmhm," he replies sleepily, "Now let's turn in early so we can do it all again in the morning."

ElleEss
ElleEss
38 Followers