The Long Weekend: Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
Harry, Sarah and Yvonne continue their tryst.
8.8k words
4.56
22.3k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

*

Harry stepped down the stairs of Yvonne Strahovski's luxury L.A home and joined Sarah Lancaster, he co-star, in the kitchen who had just fished out his pants and shirt from Yvonne's washing machine. His toned upper body was still glistening from the shower and he had a fluffy white towel wrapped around his waist. The brunette had her back turned to him and gave a pleased yelp of surprise when he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her into a hug.

He kissed at her neck and moved his way up to her ears. Lightly biting at her right ear, he smiled when Sarah lifted her hand up and cupped the back of his head, encouraging him to continue. His hands roamed up her toned body, finding her large breasts, he lightly kneaded the flesh making the sexy star of Chuck moan at his touch.

"Jesus Harry... Your hands feel so good on my body..." She sighed heavily and using her free hand, she tucked some loose strands of her brown hair behind her ear. The young man happily worshipped her tanned skin, kissing at the flesh and occasionally snaking his tongue out to lap at her.

"God... I can't believe how lucky I am." The handsome, young youth worker admitted as Sarah tugged her dress up above her hips and started to rub her bare ass against his towel clad groin.

"You'd better believe it big boy. We've got you for the whole weekend and I think you're going to be talking to him for most of it." Sarah replied, cheekily smiling at Harry's mention of God. She took the hand that had curled around her waist and moved it down to her groin and under her green summer dress. His left index finger immediately placed itself on her tiny, hard clit and started to rub circles on her pleasure point making her moan.

"Ohhhh right there baby. Right there..." Sarah moaned as she slipped the straps off of her shoulders and let her large breasts spill out into the warm midday air of Yvonne's kitchen. Her ass was gently rubbing against Harry's throbbing erection as his right hand clumsily groped at her pillowy flesh.

Adding his middle finger to the digits rubbing up against her groin, they started to run in clockwise circles around her clit. Her breath started to get a bit more ragged as her hands clawed behind her, trying to find her lover. Having no luck groping blindly, she turned her head slightly and caught a glimpse of where Harry was. Tugging him into a kiss, Sarah opened her mouth and planted her lips on his. He kissed her back instantly and slid his tongue inside her mouth, he slipped it around greedily wanting to taste everything her mouth had to offer.

Breaking the kiss, Harry planted several soft kisses on her lips and lightly nipped at her bottom lip. Sarah was moaning nearly constantly now and her breath was getting short as his finger fucking was getting more intense. With his ring finger, Harry slipped the slender digit inside her wet folds making the brunette gasp out loud. She backed up with Harry following her, she then climbed up onto the table and tugged him with her.

Within seconds, he had his lips latched onto her left nipple. Sucking on the chewy flesh, Harry removed his middle finger from Sarah's clit and slipped it inside her wet cunt. Bucking involuntarily, the brunette clawed at the table, trying to find something in her grasp to keep her steady. He swapped tits, leaving a long trail of saliva from her nipple to the other one. Sarah's hips were rising off of the table and pushing towards him, in hopes that she would cum quicker.

She didn't have to wait for long. As soon as he reached in and licked her elegant neck, she took a big gulp of air and came. Her hips lifted and pushed down on the table as an orgasm ripped through her body. Harry could feel her wet juices on his hand and slip past him, running down her long legs.

Gasping for air, she slowly opened her eyes and cast a glance up at him. Wiping a thin trail of sweat away from her forehead, Sarah was about to say something when the doorbell went.

"That's the pizza." Sarah smiled, pulling the top of her dress up over her tits and smoothing out the lower half of it.

"Yeah... I'm starving." Harry admitted with a laugh, greedily lapping up her pussy's juices.

"OK, I'll pay for it, do you want to eat it in here or the front room?"

"The front room sounds good." Harry said with a nod as he helped Sarah off of the table. The brunette fished her purse out of her handbag and walked to the front door as Harry walked into the room where not twenty four hours ago he had received his first blow job.

Harry quickly twisted one of those long white poles that controlled the blinds in Yvonne's windows, blocking out the sun and the semi naked man. He walked over to the large panes of glass that served as doors to the garden, he unhooked the curtains and tugged them closed. He didn't want anybody peeking inside the house should anything else happen with Sarah or Yvonne if she was to come back earlier.

"Do you want a soda?" Sarah called out to him as she closed the front door, having paid for their food.

"Yes please!" Harry replied, sitting in nearly the same spot as he had last night. Sarah walked into the room, balancing the pizza and garlic knots on one hand with a large bottle of diet coke and two glasses in her other hand. Harry stepped up and took the soda and glasses from her, he then set them down on the table as the brunette joined him.

As they shared the black liquid of the soda, Sarah tore open the white plastic bag that contained the garlic knots and emptied them onto the lid of the pizza packet Harry had unfolded.

He picked up a piece of pizza and shovelled it into his mouth. Sarah raised an eyebrow at his hunger but let it go, understanding he had very little to eat since the fund raiser where the three of them had met again.

"Thanks for the pizza Sarah, I'd pay for it myself but I didn't bring my wallet with me."

"That's no problem sweetie. We can have you work it off a little later if you'd like."

They shared a smile together as Sarah took a piece of pizza. Nibbling on the end of it slowly, she glanced at Harry who fed himself a garlic knot. Sarah realised she had been staring at him when he returned the gaze.

"What's up?" He asked, as Sarah blushed lightly.

"It's just... Well, you're super hot. I wondered how you never had sex." Sarah took the elephant in the room of her mind and made a parade out of it.

"Right... Well, I've had girlfriends before but never really got round to it. Then my job always seemed to get in the way."

"No hot co workers?" Sarah asked, finishing off her slice of pizza.

"Not really, they're all like sixty onwards. I think I'm the youngest member of staff in my department." He replied with a shrug. "You want some?" He asked as he poured himself a glass of diet soda. When she nodded her head, he smiled and poured another glass.

"So, this is like the first time you've ever been with a woman... I guess the novelty's starting to wear off?" She asked, taking a sip of her soda.

"Well, this situation's a little different. It's certainly not wearing off yet!" He said with a smile, looking at the sultry brunette on the couch next to him.

"That's very sweet of you." Sarah said, casting a wink at her lover for the day so far. "But I just picked up the pieces Yvonne left."

"Not true!" Harry interrupted, wagging a finger playfully in her face. "You also taught me how to eat pussy."

She laughed and nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess I did. You'll have to let Yvonne sit on your face once she gets back. I'd love to have another ride on that dick of yours." Sarah smiled at him, watching it make an attempt to get past the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

"Down boy." She said with a smile, feeding herself another garlic knot. There was a beep from her mobile phone signifying that she had a message. Picking it up out of her bag, she looked at the message she'd got from Yvonne.

'Be home in 30 mins. Keep him warmed up! xoxo"

Sarah nodded her head and reached over to Harry's towel covered lap. Unhooking the knot he had made, Sarah pulled out his shaft and smiled up at him. Putting his glass down on the table, Harry reached over and tugged her dress up off of her tight, toned body.

Regretfully, Sarah let go of his dick as her dress was discarded again. Harry dumped the garment on the floor next to the couch and stepped out of the towel. Sarah cupped his head in her hands and pulled him close into a long, lingering kiss. Their lips parted and they shared another French kiss together.

She rose and straddled him, reaching between her legs to grasp Harry's eager penis she aimed it towards the entrance of her sex. He was hard enough to penetrate her and it easily slipped into her hot, wet folds making the both of them groan sexily as he reached deep inside her.

Sarah slowly lowered herself onto him, until the entirety of his dick was within her and her ass rested on his thighs. She felt his hands slide up her silky thighs before gripping onto her hips as she started to ride him gently.

She leaned forward and rested her palms flat against the soft fabric of the couch. His hands hungrily groped at her flesh as Sarah started to work their union together slowly. She moaned into Harry's ear as he kissed her on the left cheek, his tongue slipped out of his mouth and lightly stroked her cheek with it. Sarah shivered with pleasure as his tongue ran against her skin.

Her left palm came off of the couch and moved onto his chest, her hands stroked his moderately hairy chest. Her fingers lightly toyed with his nipples as his mouth came off of her skin and nipped at her neck.

"Honestly, I still can't believe I get to do with this with you." Harry admitted, tasting her flesh as she worked her hips up and down on his dick.

"You'd better believe it. I feel real don't I?" Sarah replied with a cheeky smile as she dipped her head down towards him.

Wrapping his arms around her torso, Harry lifted his chin upwards to kiss her. Her hungry lips greeted his as Sarah opened her mouth and eagerly sucked on the young man's lips and tongue, their passion pouring out.

Breaking the kiss, Harry nodded and moved back to Sarah's soft neck. His lips smacked against her neck as she curled her hand around the back of his head encouraging him to continue.

Sarah started to roll her hips in his lap as she clung to him, groaning as he thrust upwards to meet her drops. His fingers squeezed into her soft thighs as he sucked on her neck, her nails lightly scratched at his skin and onto the fabric of Yvonne's couch. Sweat started to form on their foreheads as Sarah clung to Harry, feeling his large dick grow and fill her passage.

Sarah's head rolled to the side and her eyes slowly opened, seeing the door frame and the open doorway she formed an idea. Taking Harry's head in her hands, she lifted him off of her neck and planted her lips on his. Tasting his tongue, Sarah smiled and moaned into his kiss as she slowed her thrusts.

"Come with me. I've got a surprise for you."

Sarah led Harry over to the doorway and put his hands on her ass. She then put her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself up, Harry on instinct gripped onto her flesh and hoisted her into the air. Taking a few steps forward, he pinned her against the large white pine door, Sarah groaned as her bare shoulders made contact with the hard surface.

He lifted her up off of his hips and reached under the both of them and positioned his penis at her wet folds again. Pushing upwards, Harry's penis slid between her wet lips and they both shared a collective low groan. Harry's lips fell onto Sarah's neck and he planted soft kisses along her skin as Sarah started to grind her hips against his.

Harry put his hands on either side of the gorgeous brunette who was in his arms and started to push himself deeper inside her. Moving into Sarah's chest, Harry took her bouncing breasts in his mouth and hungrily sucked on her nipples. Breaking his lip lock, he lapped at the flesh tasting all of her skin. There was the faintest trace of sweat on her skin no doubt from the warm air in the room and the fact that they were in the act of fucking.

"Fuck me Harry! Fuck me hard!" Sarah let out with a moan, her head fell back and rested against the door as he grunted his acknowledgement. She brought her hands down from the top of the door and ran her hands through his short hair.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... Harry... Stop..." Harry slowed his thrusts and looked up at Sarah quizzically. Sarah smiled and planted a soft kiss on his lips, before reaching up above the two of them and gripped the top of the door. She then started to rise and drop of his dick riding him against the door.

Sarah grinned down at Harry as he put his hands on the door to steady them both. Sarah's hips smashed against his thrusting hips as he moved with his feet up off of the floor, driving himself deeper into Sarah's waiting, hungry cunt. The lurid sound of flesh on flesh spilled out into the room as they shared another kiss. Sarah let out a low, throaty moan as Harry grabbed at her breasts clumsily.

He wanted to touch her every where as he drove himself inside her. Sarah groaned aloud as her fingers grabbed at the hard wood of the door as she rolled her hips around and kicked at the door as Harry drove himself deeper into her. There was a short gasp of pleasure as he reached down and rubbed her clitoris, Sarah's eyes shut tightly as another orgasm took her.

Writhing in sheer pleasure Sarah gasped and clutched at Harry's head as she came. Harry continued to thrust inside her as she orgasmed, her senses came back to her and she cast a glance over at the couch.

"Harry... Harry baby stop." Harry slowed his thrusts to a stand still inside her. Slowly pulling out of her, he looked at her with confusion on his face.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Sarah smiled and shook her head. "No. Not at all baby. Come with me." Sarah took him by the hand and led him over to the couch. She bent over and spread her legs, reaching behind her with her right hand she parted her pussy's lips with her fingers. "Fuck me like this big boy."

He eagerly stepped up behind her and slid his dick inside her wet, waiting folds. Harry groaned as he pushed his dick back into Sarah's wet folds. He gripped her hips and started to pump in and out of her, his balls slapped against her cunt as he drove into her. His fingers squeezed at her soft flesh as Sarah looked over her shoulder and took hold of his right hand. Trailing it over to her fine rump, she guided his right index finger to her tight ass hole.

"Finger my ass hole. I want you to fuck it again sooner rather than later." She blew him a soft kiss and let her head fall down onto Yvonne's couch. Harry pushed his finger against her tight, brown ring and slipped the digit inside her. Both Sarah and Harry groaned, as they got back into the action. Wiping away some sweat from his brow, he started to slip his finger in and out of her ass. Sarah let out a low groan as she was stimulated from both ends. Pushing herself up off of the couch, the brunette actress started to palm her tits, playing with her nipples she cried out in pleasure as Harry started to bottom out in her.

As the two lovers fucked each other, neither of them heard the car pull up outside the window and seconds later the door opened. The blonde haired Australian actress walked through the front door with two large black square bags that had several sexy items sticking out of the top. She was about to call out to them when she turned and saw Sarah bent over her couch with Harry pounding away at her. She undid her ponytail and tussled her blonde hair, purposefully swinging her hips from side to side Yvonne walked into her front room. Biting on her bottom lip, Yvonne judged the situation and decided on the best mode of action.

Putting her hands on Harry's hips, Yvonne pushed herself up onto her tip toes to peek over his shoulder.

"Now that's hot. Hey baby." Yvonne said with a cheeky smile, planting a soft kiss on Harry's shoulders she started to control his thrusts. Sarah lifted her head up and saw Yvonne who was kissing Harry's shoulders.

"Fuck... Hi Yvonne..." Sarah gasped out loud as her head fell back down. Sarah's knees started to go weak as Yvonne picked up the pace, guiding Harry's thrusts into her co star.

Yvonne grinned and lightly bit on Harry's neck, sucking at the wound she smiled as she left a mark. Letting go of Harry's hips, Yvonne took hold of Sarah's hips and started to pull the brunette back against the handsome, young, youth worker. Using her front, Yvonne started to bump her groin against Harry's tight ass making him slide deeper into Sarah.

"You like that baby?" Yvonne asked playfully, she flicked her tongue against Harry's ear making him shiver in delight.

"Fuck yes!" Harry admitted, Yvonne chuckled to herself and shook her blonde head.

"I wasn't asking you. Baby? You like that?" Yvonne repeated, patting Sarah on her perfect rear end.

Sarah briefly lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, up at her co star and the owner of the house they were fucking in. Sarah's mouth fell open and as she tried to form words, she struggled and let out a groan she hoped sounded like it was an affirmative action.

"I'll take that as a yes then shall I?" She was interrupted by Sarah gasping and cumming on Harry's shaft. Yvonne looked up at Harry and saw he was restraining himself, she moved closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to cum on her? I'll eat it all up if you do cum on her."

That was it for Harry, his eyelids flickered in pleasure and with the last bit of self control he had in his body. Harry pulled out and shot his load over Sarah's hungry pussy lips. Harry stumbled back as Yvonne let go of him and watched as his finished cumming on Sarah's lips. Wiping away the sweat, he watched eagerly as Yvonne bent at her knee and held Sarah steady. She opened her mouth and was about to go down on Sarah when she looked over her shoulder at Harry.

"If you're going to put that thing back in me it needs to be cleaned up. Why don't you go and see if Sarah can help you out?"

Harry walked over to the couch cushion that Sarah hadn't slumped over and sat down next to her. Sarah's eyes drifted up to his knob that was slick with her juices, she smiled and propped herself up with her elbows. Opening her mouth, Sarah took Harry's large cock into her mouth and started to suck him again. Her tongue moved up and down his pole, scooping up her own cum and as she reached the top of his pole Sarah scooped up the residue of his own load. After making a few bobs up and down on his pole, Sarah felt satisfied with the job she'd done and spat his cock out from her mouth. Taking his shaft in her hand, she pumped his pole up and down squeezing at the bottom as she let out a low groan.

Yvonne had been watching Sarah work Harry's cock. Satisfied with the job Sarah was doing, Yvonne opened her mouth and pressed her wet, soft tongue against her brown haired lover's cunt. She scooped up all of Harry's cum that had landed on Sarah's lips, moving up and down the American's pussy lips Yvonne made sure not to miss a drop. Finishing up with her lips, Yvonne planted a soft kiss on the hood of Sarah's clit before standing up and looking over at the two on the couch who had started to make out.