The Long Weekend: Saturday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah pulled herself up onto the couch, sprawling over the piece of furniture. Climbing up onto her knees, Sarah took Harry in her hands and pressed her lips against his. She took his hands in hers and placed them against her body, guiding them upwards to the under curve of her breasts. He lightly cupped the soft bags of flesh and squeezed them as Sarah sighed into his mouth.

On the other side of Harry, Yvonne sat down and started to unbutton her flowery blouse. Pulling it open, the blonde dumped it on the floor next to the pizza box from earlier. Sliding her teal vest over her body, Yvonne then unclipped the sexy black satin bra she had been wearing and threw both items of clothing next to the box and her blouse. She unbuttoned her jeans and wriggled them down her legs, taking her satin black panties down with them. Yvonne was naked as the other two on the couch, smiling sexily the blonde leant in and pressed her lips against the two lovers who were already making out.

Yvonne's tongue slid into the fray and softly massaged the two tongues that were eagerly licking and flicking against the other. As if by magic, all three lovers on the couch wrapped their arms around each other and tugged the other one closer to the middle of the kiss. The sound of their tongues smacking against each others filled the room as Yvonne smiled, taking Harry's left hand in her hand she placed it on her breast and cooed in pleasure when he squeezed her flesh.

They broke the kiss and all parties eagerly sucked in much needed air. There was a funny thing in the air as they looked at each other. However, it was broken when Yvonne looked over Sarah's shoulder and grinned.

"So, I've got you both for the weekend right?" When they both nodded, Yvonne stood up and walked out to the hallway. "Well, get upstairs and we can get this party started!"

Sarah was the first to her feet. Darting out of the front room, she followed Yvonne who had grabbed one of the black bags. Harry was quick to follow, he ran upstairs chasing the nude actresses who had run into one of the back rooms. Yvonne loitered outside of the door, keeping it shut she beamed as Harry tried to look in.

"Get to my bedroom young man! We'll be in soon I promise!" Yvonne planted a soft kiss on Harry's lips and lightly stroked his cock. Harry wanted to join the sexy girls as he could hear Sarah laughing cutely. Yvonne looked over her shoulder and grinned, she shut the door and joined in the laughing.

He looked to his right and saw the tempting area of Yvonne's large bedroom. He padded down the hallway and flopped down on the bed, he sat up against the large white wooden headboard and waited for the girls to join him. He stroked his cock expectantly as he heard loud giggles from the other room.

Harry could've sworn he heard the door open, looking at the open door way he watched expectantly.

There was a pair of black PVC boots with a heel that elevated her a few inches off of the floor. She had on silky black, fishnet stockings that hugged her thighs tightly. Harry's eyes followed her legs up and saw that she was wearing a figure hugging dress that stopped just below her groin. The dress was a one piece that didn't have any sleeves but had a cut out in the shape of a heart where her cleavage was. The outfit was black and white, stripy as well, it looked like it could have been a sexy prisoner outfit.

Yvonne looked stunning and had a big smile on her face. She closed the door behind her and walked over to the bed, crawling on it up to where Harry was. She sat on Harry's lap and rubbed herself up against him, hooking her arms around his neck she planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"We have to hurry. The warden will be back soon!" Yvonne whispered in a sexy, breathless tone.

"Huh?"

"Harry!" Yvonne broke character briefly, play slapping his shoulder. "We're in character! I'm a sexy prisoner and you need to satisfy my urges!"

Harry nodded his head, not really sure about his character but excited at the chance to have sex with Yvonne Strahovski again.

"Nah, I got this!" Harry said with a grin. "Sarah looked after me once you left."

"I'm sure she did." Yvonne replied with a smirk. Planting a kiss on his lips, Yvonne put her hands on his shoulders and gently massaged his shoulders. She let out a low moan when his hands squeezed her ass, he hoisted her up into the air and guided her over to his cock that bobbed freely in the air.

Yvonne parted her legs and climbed up onto Harry's lap. Pushing her upper body forward slightly, she encouraged him to take her tits into his mouth. Latching his lips onto her left nipple, he sucked with his lips and flicked his tongue against the hard nub. Yvonne cooed in pleasure as she ran her hands through his short hair, moving his lips off her tit and moved to the other one. Lapping at her hard nipple, he wasn't satisfied until the tip of her breast was coated with saliva.

Keeping his hands at her waist, his thumbs stroked at her soft skin. Yvonne lifted her hips off his and reached under her, guiding his cock at her wet cunt, Yvonne let out a long, low groan as his dick entered her. It had been a few hours since he was last inside Yvonne but as soon as he slipped back into her, it was like a nerve of pure pleasure burst. She felt so tight as she sunk down on him, both of their eyes fluttered with pleasure as she started to grind against him.

Unsure of what to do with his hands, Harry reached up and cupped her swinging flesh bags. Yvonne let out a low guttural groan as he cupped and squeezed at her breasts, she looked down at him and grinned as she started to work their union. Lifting herself up and down off his cock, Yvonne rested her forearms on his shoulders, pushing her tits upwards for him to suck on and lick.

"Oh God! That feels so damned good Harry! I love it how you touch my body."

Yvonne started to press her breasts together, she lifted them to his mouth. Feeding him her breasts, she groaned in pleasure as he flicked his tongue at her taut nipples. She cupped her fingers under her tits and pushed them up into his mouth, her hands mingled with his and together they squeezed her free breast.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted his chin up off her tits and up to her mouth. Their hungry lips met each other's as they eagerly sucked on the others mouth, he slipped his tongue into her mouth letting the sultry blonde Australian actress suck and massage his tongue.

Yvonne's soft hand curled its way around the back of Harry's head, tugging him closer to her mouth. The lurid sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as she began to rise and fall on his shaft. She pushed him down with her arms and held him down using her free right hand. Yvonne placed her hands on his pectoral muscles to keep her steady, increasing her pace Yvonne started to hump him more ferociously.

She moved her lips down and started to kiss up and down his neck, planting soft kiss after soft kiss she lightly sucked his neck leaving a mark on his skin. His hands cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks, making the actress let out a low, sexy groan. As her pussy hungrily milked his cock, Sarah joined them at the side of the bed.

"What do we have here?" She asked in a stern tone. The two lovers stopped briefly and looked over at her. Sarah looked incredible, she too was in a costume but this time dressed as a sexy police officer.

She was wearing a pair of sexy black, louboutin heels that lifted her a few inches off the floor. The pair of shoes accentuated her perfect ass and legs, her legs were coated in a pair of black stay-up stockings that had a bow at the front of them. The outfit was a black leather like material that had a zip at the front of it. The zip ran up the front of the costume and stopped just above her breasts, however the brunette actress had unzipped it so the costume revealed some of her tanned skin. There was a fake silver badge that had been pinned to the outfit, and completing the look there was a police cap sitting on her head.

"..." There was a brief hesitation on Sarah's part, as she seemed to think on something. "Uh... Visitation is over. You need to go back to your cell!" Sarah said, jabbing a finger at Yvonne.

"Oh! Fuck you pig! I'm fucking my man, isn't that right baby?" She looked down at Harry, as if trying to get him to play along.

"Uh... Uh... Yeah that's right!"

"So you need some discipline do you?"

"Just try and discipline me you pig!" Yvonne smirked as she went back to riding Harry. Sarah shook her head and reached behind her back, she brought out a large black strap on dildo and fastened it to the groin of her outfit. The dildo jutted out roughly seven or eight inches and was appropriately thick. Sarah got onto her knees and walked over to the back of Yvonne, she put her hands on the blonde actresses' shoulders and positioned the dildo against her ass hole.

Yvonne bit down on her bottom lip and closed her eyes as Sarah slowly pushed the dildo against Yvonne's back door. Sarah then pushed her way forward and invaded Yvonne's ass, the blonde Australian moaned lowly as her ass hole was penetrated. The head of the dildo had slipped past Yvonne's tight ring and Sarah was keeping it there steadily as the blonde got used to it being inside her.

Sarah brushed some of the blonde hair off Yvonne's shoulders and leant forward. Flicking her tongue against the Australian's right ear lobe, she then lightly nibbled on the skin before she sexily whispered to her co-star.

"Time for some discipline bitch." Sarah then pushed herself forward burying more of the strap on inside Yvonne. Both Harry and Yvonne gasped aloud as the blonde was double penetrated. Sarah started to build up a steady rhythm of sliding in and out of her co-star as Harry started to lift his hips upwards to fuck Yvonne.

Sarah peeked over Yvonne's shoulder and winked at Harry. She then started to smack her hand against the blonde, Australian actresses' firm rump. Spanking her, Sarah started to increase the rate of her thrusting. Yvonne was moaning into the sky as her two lovers start to fall into a steady rate of fucking the blonde Australian. Harry reached up and grabbed hold of Yvonne's swinging tits, squeezing them roughly, he smiled when the sexy actress groaned at his contact.

"God! I love the way your hands feel on my body."

Sarah stopped spanking Yvonne and pushed the blonde closer to Harry. Her blonde curls spilled out onto Harry's face, he let out a short breath and pushed the strands out of his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in place as he thrust upwards and Sarah thrust downwards. Yvonne groaned in pleasure as she was invaded by two very different shafts, she loved the feeling of being filled to the brim by each dick.

"Fuck her hard Harry. She needs to learn!"

Harry nodded his head as he focused on fucking her. Sarah watched as Harry increased his thrusts. Lifting his hips up off Yvonne's bed sheets and up into the owner of the bed's warm, wet pussy.

'He's learning.' Sarah mused to herself as she carried on fucking Yvonne's ass. Sarah started to alternate her thrusts, slipping in and out of Yvonne's ass hole with short, swift strokes. Sarah pulled herself so she had the head of the strap on was left inside Yvonne, then with one quick slam Sarah was shaft deep inside her ass. When Yvonne moaned at the contact, the brunette delivered a quick slap against her ass.

Sarah gave her a few more quick pumps before changing her mind. She pulled her strap on out of Yvonne's ass hole and bringing her right hand up she delivered another swift smack to the blonde's ass. Sarah unfastened the strap on and dropped it to the floor, putting her hands on both Yvonne and Harry's shoulders she guided them upwards so Yvonne was on her back and Harry was fucking her in a standard missionary position.

She looked up at Harry and grinned, putting a hand on her zipper she slowly moved it down her body and let the outfit come loose. Sarah's knock out body came into view of Yvonne's bedroom as the afternoon sun set in the leafy suburb of Los Angeles and Yvonne Strahovski's home. She looked down at her body and smiled, parting her legs the brunette climbed onto Yvonne's face.

"Eat that pussy now!" Sarah commanded, it was all part of the act of prisoner and officer. Harry watched intently as Yvonne flicked her tongue against Sarah's wet pussy, the brunette groaned as her friend and co-star performed cunnilingus on the American brunette. Yvonne's hands wrapped around the brunette and kept her lover close to her as Harry continued to thrust in and out of the Australian blonde.

Yvonne had eaten pussy before and knew what to do. She slipped her soft tongue out of her mouth and flicked it against Sarah's lips. When the brunette moaned, Yvonne carried on. Stroking from the base of her wet cunt and up to the tip of Sarah's cunt. Trapping her clit between her lips, Yvonne sucked on Sarah's hard love button making the brown haired lover cry out in pleasure. Moving her hands from the bed up to Sarah's thighs, Yvonne lightly stroked at the flesh giving her lover extra pleasure.

Sarah started to grind her cunt against Yvonne's face as her body started to burn with pleasure. Yvonne's fingers danced along the inside of her thighs as the blonde hungrily ate her pussy as if it was her last meal. Suddenly, something inside Sarah exploded, she thrust her hips downwards at Yvonne and she came over Yvonne's face. Holding her blonde lover steady, Sarah carried on grinding against her face.

Rather than watching the erotic scene that was taking place in front of him, he focused on his thrusting in and out of Yvonne. Harry's eyes watched Yvonne's tits jiggle with each thrust he delivered in and out of her. He was focused on the bouncing mounds when he felt a soft hand on his chin. His face was brought up to meet Sarah's lips, the two kissed passionately as they used Yvonne for their own pleasure. Breaking the kiss with Sarah, Harry gritted his teeth and wiped the sweat away from his brow.

Slamming in and out of Yvonne, he watched her with great fascination as the blonde kicked and bucked on the bed. The sweat was forming on her body and her nipples were rock hard, begging for attention. He leant down and sucked on the hard nub, pinching and pulling at the other one. Familiar with the g-spot, the young man started to lift his hips up off the bed and thrust upwards against where he thought the g-spot would be. Yvonne's back arched and her pussy flooded the bed with her girl cum, as he fucked her he could feel her cunt tighten around his shaft. Harry's eyelids flickered as he started to feel the familiar sensation of cum burning in his balls. Sarah recognised what was happening and nodded her head.

"You going to cum soon?"

Harry nodded his head and Sarah smiled sweetly, nodding her head too.

"I think this cum dump can take a load in the mouth. Can't you prisoner?" Sarah asked, squeezing Yvonne's breasts gently as the blonde groaned in an affirmative fashion. Sarah smirked and climbed off Yvonne's face, Sarah's girl cum had decorated Yvonne's jaw. Harry pulled out of Yvonne and climbed onto Yvonne's chest, he gripped hold of his knob and started to pump viciously at Yvonne's face. The blonde actress opened her mouth and lifted her head up off the bed.

Grunting, Harry let loose a load of cum that ripped through the air and splattered against the blonde's face. Several ropes hit her bottom jaw line and some landed inside her mouth, landing on Yvonne's tongue and some hit the inside of her mouth up against the hollow part. One last rope came out of his knob and landed on the blonde's neck, Harry came off her and rested on the bed, as the two actresses got involved in a passionate kiss. Sarah lapped up Harry's cum and some of her own cum as they embraced each other, stealing quick kisses off each other.

Sarah and Yvonne cast a look over at Harry who was resting his back against the headrest. Yvonne smiled and tilted her head to her right shoulder, she ran a hand through her long blonde hair and scooted up the bed. Kissing him on the lips lightly, she planted a couple of soft, wet kisses on his neck drawing goosebumps out of his skin.

"We're not tiring you out are we?" Yvonne asked between quick kisses on his neck. Sarah had soon joined them on the bed and was kissing the other side of his neck. Their tongues traced two separate beads of sweat that had run down towards his chest, he groaned aloud as Sarah playfully nipped at one of his veins.

"Not tiring me out... Just need to catch my breath." Harry admitted as the two TV stars kissed their way up his neck and to his lips. Engaging in a swift three-way kiss, their hands roamed over one another's bodies as Yvonne was the first one to break off.

"Well, we've got one more surprise for you." The blonde Australian added with a sexy wink as she climbed up off the bed and walked out of the bedroom. Sarah soon followed, gently squeezing her own ass cheeks as she did so. She cast a glance over her shoulders and winked at him sexily as she walked out.

Harry watched the two disappear and grinned, taking a deep breath he wiped away the sweat that had formed on his body. He was tired. Losing his virginity to Yvonne Strahovski, getting a blowjob from her, fucking her in the ass and then fucking her in that very bed. The next morning he got to fuck Yvonne again and then fuck her in the shower, then Sarah Lancaster, Yvonne's co-star had joined in and equally as open in the bedroom.

He was in decent enough shape but this was a brand new experience for him. Looking down at his balls, a smirk formed on his face. He wondered if he'd need to recharge them after this weekend. Yvonne had promised to look after him for the whole weekend and while he was looking forward to it he was also looking forward to closing his eyes and going to bed. Did that make him a loser? Frankly, he wasn't sure if he cared or not he was happy and hard again. Thinking about his actions with Sarah and Yvonne had got him horny again.

He didn't have long to think about it though, as Sarah was the first to enter Yvonne's large bedroom. She was dressed in a red top with thin vertical black stripes that ran from the cleavage down to the pair of black hot pants that had barely covered her ass. At the top of the red out fit there was a thin lacy black bit of material that added to the motif of the costume. Running from Sarah's hands up to her elbows, she had on velvety red gloves and covering her legs she had on a pair of stay up red stockings. Adding to the costume of a sexy devil temptress, there was a tail that came out of the back of her hot pants and then sitting on the top of her head there was a pair of play horns.

She twirled the tail in her hand as she walked over to the bed. Dropping to her knees on the bed she sexily crawled up to him and straddled his lap. Wrapping her arms behind his neck, she tugged him into a passionate kiss and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Massaging his tongue with hers, she rubbed his shoulders and broke the kiss off and smiled.

"Ever tasted forbidden fruit before?" Right. Another role-play Harry said to himself as Sarah ground her groin against his.

"Uh... Never?" Harry said, an uncertain tone in his voice as Sarah smiled and cast a look deep into his eyes.

"Well... Today's your lucky day." With that, she climbed off of his lap and got onto her hands and knees in front of him. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her black hot pants and slipped them down her gorgeous thighs. It was then Harry saw that the tail Sarah had been wearing was attached by a plastic belt that snapped to her waist.

She then pulled her ass cheeks apart and lightly fingered her puckered ass hole. Harry knew what was coming and got to his knees, walking over to her exposed butt hole and gripped his cock. Pressing it against the brown star of her ass hole to his surprise he found out that she had already lubricated herself up. Harry easily slipped it inside her and they both shared an animalistic groan, taking hold of Sarah's hips he started to slide in and out of her tight ass hole.