The Long Weekend: Saturday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah let out a short curse word before her head fell down and lay against the soft duvet and mattress of Yvonne's bed.

Pushing himself inside her a little deeper, Harry watched Sarah with great curiosity. He didn't want to hurt her even though he had sodomized her mere hours ago. He got himself into a steady routine of slipping in and out of her tight ass hole, something in Harry's head started to click and rotate. If Sarah and Yvonne had been dressed as cop and prisoner respectively last costume and Sarah was now dressed as a sexy devil what would Yvonne be dressed as? He didn't have long to wonder as Yvonne padded into her bedroom watching as Harry fucked her friend in her ass.

Yvonne was wearing an elegant lacy white dress that ran from her ample chest to just below her groin. Her shoulders were bare except for two thin straps that ran to her back and kept a cheap, although rather large pair of white plastic wings up in the air off of her back. Sitting atop Yvonne's head there was also a fluffy white halo that had some feathers sticking out of place as if it had been ruffled before wearing it.

"Goodness me. What do we have here?" She asked, walking to the foot of her bed where Sarah looked up at Yvonne and unbeknownst to Harry scowled at her. Yvonne bent at her knee and stroked Sarah's face with her right hand. She then moved in and kissed the brunette hungrily, Harry could hear their tongues slapping against each others as both he and Yvonne started to undress Sarah. Tugging at the black string on the back of her outfit, they quickly undid the knots and yanked the string out of their holes. The outfit fell from Sarah's body and landed softly, yet swiftly against the plush, soft mattress of Yvonne's bed. Reaching under the sultry brunette, Harry tossed the outfit off of the bed and cupped Sarah's tits as Yvonne's hands joined his. Squeezing and cupping flesh, the three lovers moaned together as Yvonne and Sarah broke their lip lock.

Yvonne's right hand stroked Sarah's face again before she moved both of her hands up to Sarah's shoulders. Guiding her upwards so she was now vertical, Harry reached over Sarah's thighs and gripped them, keeping her upright. As he reached over his shoulder to kiss her, Yvonne reached under the bottom of her dress and pulled out her surprise. A long, thin white strap on dildo appeared from under Yvonne's white skirt, she lovingly stroked it like it was her own cock.

Sarah's eyes lit up, as she understood what the blonde wanted to do. She watched as Yvonne stood up and looked at Sarah's hungry pussy. She watched Harry's cock start to slide in and out of Sarah's tight ass hole with relative ease as he pounded her. Yvonne took hold of the strap on fake cock and pushed it upwards against Sarah's pussy.

"Yes fuck my cunt!" Sarah spat out as Yvonne rubbed the fake cock against Sarah's wet pussy lips. The blonde Australian smirked and shook her head, leaning over her shoulder, the blonde planted her lips on Harry's. The two passionately kissed each other, his larger masculine lips crushed against her smaller ones as they kissed. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and flicked and lashed out at hers, she responded in kind by wrapped hers around his. Tasting his mouth, tongue and his lips, Yvonne moaned in pleasure, rubbing her plastic cock against Sarah's lips still teasing the hot, horny brunette.

Enough teasing had passed, Yvonne took her lips off of Harry's, and a long trail of spit broke from their lips. The blonde dipped down and lapped up the spit from Sarah's shoulder and then pushed her fake cock inside her hot co-star. Sarah let out a throaty groan as the fake cock separated her pussy lips and slipped deeper inside the hot brunette.

Both Harry and Yvonne pressed themselves against Sarah, effectively making her the meat in their sexy sandwich. His cock pressed deeper inside Sarah's anal passage and he couldn't help but groan as her ass cheeks milked his dick. Thrusting up off of the knees and getting deeper into Sarah, he groaned as he felt Yvonne's hands on his. Her soft hands lightly squeezed his as she maintained her thrusts into Sarah's wet pussy.

"Fuck! You like that forbidden fruit don't you boy?" Sarah spat out, looking over her shoulder with a wicked grin as Yvonne flicked her eyes up at the two. Sarah shoved her tongue in Harry's mouth expertly flicking it in and out, up and down, left and right and from side to side making sure it explored everywhere in Harry's mouth. They could hear Yvonne laugh in a sarcastic fashion, Sarah broke the kiss of and turned to face Yvonne.

"I'm giving him everything you could never offer!" Sarah said still facing Yvonne and still keeping up the pretence of the angel/devil role-play aspect of the evening. Yvonne shook her head and pressed her lips against Harry's, lightly kissing his lips Yvonne made sure to make a lot of lewd noises driving Sarah mad.

"You're failing devil. His soul's mine! Isn't it baby?" Yvonne asked, lightly stroking the left side of Harry's face.

"Never! Not while I'm here!" With that Sarah started to push herself back against Harry's invading cock. Yvonne shook her head and started to drive herself harder into Sarah, the brunette was crying out with each thrust in and out of her. When Harry slammed into her, Yvonne withdrew and when Yvonne entered, Harry withdrew. Their rhythm was becoming irregular as Harry's balls slapped against Sarah's body, Yvonne's fake cock slipped in and out of Sarah. Soon, her fake cock slipped out but it was soon inserted back into the hot, writhing brunette.

Harry wasn't fairing as well as Yvonne had been, his balls were starting to ache as he fucked up into Sarah's asshole. Taking one hand off of Sarah's thigh to wipe away the sweat, Yvonne continued to hold the brunette up letting Harry play with both Yvonne and Sarah's tits. Grunting, Harry bucked once, twice, three more times before shooting his load deep inside Sarah's ass hole. Crying out, he slowly pulled out of Sarah and collapsed onto the bed, he watched with heavy eyelids as Sarah cried out and came on Yvonne's fake cock. Yvonne cast a look over Sarah's shoulder and grinned as Harry passed out into the land of slumber.

"You think we broke him Yvonne?" Sarah asked as the blonde let the brunette get down off of Yvonne's fake cock.

"Nah, look at him he's just sleeping it off." She said with a grin as she wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist. Yvonne's hands idly drifted down Sarah's tummy and towards her wet pussy, sliding her right index finger along Sarah's slit Yvonne smiled when Sarah moaned to the sky. "Can I eat your pussy Sarah? I'd love to taste it!" Yvonne added, bringing her index finger up for Sarah to suck on.

"Fuck me. Yes, you can! I want to eat you too though!" Sarah greedily licked Yvonne's finger clean and looked over her shoulder. "Where should we go? The guest bedroom?"

"Nah, I need a shower. Come with me." Yvonne uncurled herself from Sarah and undid the costume. The strap-on hit the floor with a light thud as the two gorgeous women walked hand in hand to the en-suite bathroom ready for another round with each other.

"Once Harry wakes up he needs to eat your pussy. He's a fucking natural!" Sarah said with a grin as Yvonne turned the shower on.

"You taught him?"

"Yeah, is that OK?" Sarah asked, watching as Yvonne walked into the shower beckoning the brunette with her right index finger.

"Yeah, it's OK. I kind of wanted to be there when he learned though. It's like he's mine y'know?"

"Oh yeah I know. He's so cute." Sarah said with a smile, kissing Yvonne on the shoulder. The warm jets of water started to beat down on the two stars of Chuck, before long Sarah fell to her knees and parted Yvonne's legs. "Now let me eat your pussy."

~END~