The Long Weekend: Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Oh... Oh..." Yvonne moaned into the room as she slid up and down his member. Her eyes had shut tight as she started to ride him up and down with an increased speed.

"Fuck..." Harry cursed as the sexy blonde riding his dick moved her hands up to his head. Her left hand draped over his shoulder and the right hand slid into his hair. Changing his position again, Harry wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her steady and moved his other hand down to her groin. Using his earlier experience, he started to stroke her clit with his index and middle finger.

Moving in for another kiss, Harry smiled as she started to pant at his action. Her pussy's lips were contracting around his member, trying to keep him buried inside her forever. Sloppily swapping spit, Yvonne moaned into the kiss as she felt her orgasm reaching closer and closer.

Her lips almost dropped off of his as she started to moan in pleasure. Her voice was climbing in pitch as Harry started to drive his dick deeper into her.

"You... You are... So fucking hot..." Yvonne moaned, her eyes opening briefly to lock eyes with him.

"You... Are... Hotter." Harry panted as her pussy started to get tighter with each thrust.

"Did you like it... When you came on my face?"

His eyes opened again, looking at the sexy starlet, he nodded his head a wicked grin on his face.

"After you've finished me off, you could cum on it again. That would be so hot." She moaned into his ear, flicking her tongue against his ear. A shiver tore through his body as she leant back on his pole. Her hands rested on his chest, and her nails lightly dug into his skin leaving a light trace on his skin.

As their embrace picked up, neither of them heard the house phone ring. After several rings, the answer machine picked it up.

"Hey Yvonne, it's Sarah. I'm in the area, so I thought we could meet up for some coffee before lunch. You've not picked up, so I guess you've dropped Harry off. I've still got the house key so I'll let myself in. See you soon!"

It was Sarah Lancaster, Yvonne's equally hot co-star on Chuck. She had a house key after they originally lived together in the same street, Sarah had bought a house closer to the city while Yvonne was out in the suburbs.

Dressed in a green sun dress and a pair of golden flats, Sarah slipped on a pair of ray-bans and got into her car. Even with the traffic in L.A, Sarah made some good time and pulled up to the drive way and saw that Yvonne's car was still there. Not really thinking it strange, she dug through her handbag and found her set of keys. Locking the door to her car, she unlocked the front door and stepped inside.

Looking around, she saw the honey stains on the table and the chair out of place from the table. Smirking to herself, she could smell the sex in the room, looking around almost like a detective she smiled as she looked at the faintest trace of girl cum on the floor.

'Atta girl.' She thought to herself as she tried to piece together what happened. Stepping into the main stairwell of the house, she could hear the sounds of an orgasm ripping through Yvonne. She smiled and made her way upstairs, she kicked off her flats and tip-toed up the stairs to where her bedroom was.

She heard another man grunting as Yvonne's high pitched squeal of an orgasm tear through the bathroom. The slapping sound of flesh died down as Yvonne's moans slowed down as well. She stepped inside the bathroom and saw Yvonne was on her knees jerking off Harry's cock. Folding her arms under her ample breasts, Sarah watched as her blonde co-star jerk the very happy Harry into an orgasm.

Groaning, Harry let rip and shot his load onto her gorgeous waiting face. The cum ripped through the air and smacked against her face. She had closed her eyes and mouth and was continuing to jerk his dick while rope after salty rope splattered against her face. Several strands landed on her forehead before the ropes started to land a little lower along the bridge of her node and then just above her top lip.

Yvonne opened her eyes and slowly sucked on the cock's head lapping up the rest of his cum. She slid her lips down to the four inch mark and let her tongue lap up the rest of his salty seed. She looked up at him and grinned, the cum on her lip dripped down onto his cock. Running her tongue around, she scooped it up and slowly pulled herself off of his dick.

Harry's eyes were still shut tightly, as he panted and regained his breath. Falling back, he rested against the tiled wall as Yvonne stood up and washed away his sperm. Sarah walked into the room as her blonde co-star curled up to the panting youth worker.

"I'm not interrupting am I?" The brunette asked with a smirk. Yvonne looked over at her and quickly grabbed the door shutting it in a rush.

Harry grinned as Yvonne started to panic. "I think she's already seen everything."

"Yeah, I did." Sarah added in agreement, looking through the frosty glass of the shower door.

"That's not the point!" Yvonne said.

Sarah laughed and tugged at the door. "C'mon, let me in!"

Yvonne conceded and stepped away from the door. Sarah pulled the door open and saw the two lovers in an embrace.

"Well, don't you two look hot? Shame you washed off the cum Yvonne. I'd like a taste. Hey Harry." She said with a smile, waving at the young youth worker.

"Hey." He said, matching the wave.

"Well then... What should we get up to?" The brunette asked, taking her ray-bans off and putting them on the counter. Running her hands through her hair, she reached behind her and stepped out of the dress, landing into a pool around her feet.

Sarah was more tanned than Yvonne and Harry could see her large bronze nipples come into view. She stepped out of the dress and walked closer to the shower. Looking over at the bemused blonde and man, she smiled and took charge.

"Last one on the bed gets a blowjob!"

Yvonne looked up at Harry, twisted the shower off and darted into the bedroom. Getting back into the mindset, Harry stepped out of the shower and ran to the bedroom to find the blonde and brunette lying on the bed. Yvonne was lying on her right side, while Sarah was on her left, they almost looked like a pair of scissors.

"Looks like you win Harry." The gorgeous brunette said with a big smile. She leant over Yvonne and patted the bed. Barely containing his excitement, Harry walked over and sat down next to the gorgeous naked TV stars. Sarah spun around so that she was in front of Harry and Yvonne crawled up behind her.

Sarah slid down so she was on her hands and knees and her posterior was arched so Harry could see her ass cheeks. Crawling along the bed, Sarah took the base of Harry's shaft in her hand and slowly pumped the bottom of his dick. Leaning in, she flicked her tongue along the bottom of his pole tracing the thin vein that ran underneath his dick.

Twisting her tongue around the base, she moved it upwards applying a liberal amount of tongue to each part of his underside. Her soft hands caressed his large ball sac that had seen more action in this past twenty four hours than most of his adult life. She cradled his large nuts while she made her way up to the tip of his dick.

Yvonne pressed her chest into the back of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Flicking her tongue against his ear, she cooed with delight as he moaned at the action.

"Isn't she hot?" Yvonne asked, looking over his shoulder down at the gorgeous brunette sucking his cock.

Harry groaned his approval as his head fell back in sheer delight. Yvonne giggled when her phone's alarm went off.

"Be right back lovers." She said with a smile, crawling over to her bedside table. She looked at the screen and cursed. "I've got to go."

Harry and Sarah both looked up at her and Sarah took his cock out of her mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as Yvonne started to dress herself in a hurry.

"I've got to get to a recording studio. I need to record some lines for Mass Effect 3." Pausing briefly, Yvonne looked over at the two on the bed. "I'm going to be like five hours? You guys can stay here though. "

"Is that OK?" Sarah asked, stepping up off of the bed as Yvonne darted out of the room.

"Yeah... Save some for me though!" With that, she left the house in a tornado. Sarah looked over at Harry and smiled, her eyes drifted down his toned body towards his dick. His cock had deflated again and wasn't getting up again.

"Well... I'm not as wet as Yvonne was. You'll have to warm me up. Lie down, I want to sit on your face." Sarah took command of the bedroom, climbing onto the bed next to Harry, she watched him lie down on the bed.

Sarah opened her legs and straddled Harry's eager face. Slowly lowering herself down, Sarah moaned to the sky as his tongue touched her lady lips. But that was it for her pleasure, Harry's virginity hadn't really been a problem with Yvonne as she could take charge but Sarah wasn't aware of his previous condition.

He was doing it all wrong, by lapping at the lips sloppily like a dog at a bowl of water. Sarah groaned and looked down at him, his eyes were shut tightly as he gave it his all. Running her hands through his hair, she watched him for a brief moment before slipping off of him.

"What..." Harry started but she stopped him.

"Have you even ate pussy before?" She asked, crooking an eyebrow at the lacklustre job.

His eyes fell down to the bed and then back up at her. He shook his head, embarrassed at his admission.

"No... I'm pretty much a virgin."

Sarah's mouth dropped open. "Yvonne took your virginity?" She smiled when he nodded his head. "Baby, if you could make her scream like that as a virgin I'll be able to make her fall into a coma." Her soft hands rubbed his hair chest as she smiled warmly towards him.

Lying on the bed, Sarah pulled herself up to the headboard and spread her legs for him. She beckoned him over to her with a curling right index finger.

"OK Harry, we're going to make you a oral God so when Yvonne gets back she's going to be able to scream the house down without even riding that big dick of yours." She then patted the comfy bed in between her legs.

"OK, here's what you're going to do. See where my pubes are?" Harry looked up at her groin and saw her thin trail of brown pubic hair. It served like a runway trailing down towards her wet pussy. When he nodded, she continued talking. "It runs down towards the top of my pussy OK?"

He nodded again, and Sarah continued. "Now... Put your face right in front of it... So you can see every detail." Harry nodded, getting down on his belly he then crawled up to the waiting, wet pussy and looked up at her expectantly. "That's good baby. Now listen to me... Women, even more than men... They love to be teased. They love it! This part of the thigh is easily the most tender spot. Lick it, kiss it... Fuck, write poetry with the tip of the your tongue on it. Come so freaking close to her pussy, and then move away. Make her want it, even beg for it. Go on..." Sarah lightly nudged him, by closing her legs briefly.

He nodded and moved to the right thigh, slowly snaking his tongue out, Harry started to paint a pattern inside her leg. Already, he could hear her moaning and felt like he had come a long way.

Sarah's eyes fluttered shut in pleasure as he tease her so well. Groaning at the touch, she smiled to herself as his tongue flicked against her skin. Taking hold of his head, she remembered that she was supposed to be in charge. Regrettably removing his head from her thighs, Sarah pointed at her pussy.

"See this part here?" When he nodded, she carried on talking. "Lick this part here where my leg moves to my pussy. Push your face into my bush and move your lips over my slit. But don't push down on it to ramp up the excitement."

Smiling, she lightly bumped her thighs into his head, spurring him to carry on. Harry lightly kissed her thigh again, but didn't remove his lips. Lightly dragging his lips down, he kept his tongue on her skin. When he reached the crease between her leg and her pussy, he gave it a strong, broad stroke. She gasped at the contact, and her hips jerked upwards in a completely involuntary motion.

Going with that, Harry kissed her skin again and gave the flesh a long sideways swipe. Remembering her advice from the broader part of her thigh, Harry started to draw elegant patterns in her skin.

Sarah groaned aloud at the touch and she ran her hands through his hair. Giving it a few more strokes, she smiled as he took in all of her advice and moved his lips onto her slit.

Keeping his lips off of her actual pussy, he looked up at her and was pleased to see that her eyes were shut tight and she was palming her left breast. Unsure of what to do, he moved a little closer to her slit and let out a breath of cool air. Her eyes flickered in pleasure and her hips bucked upwards and tried to force herself against him.

"He... He... Harry... Kiss... The pussy..." She panted as her eyes opened and she looked at him in sheer bliss.

He nodded and put his lips directly on top of her slit. Kissing it gently, he heard her groan in pleasure. She pushed her hips up at him and tried to get more of him inside her. He kissed her again gently, then harder, he was pleased with himself when she moaned even louder. Thinking about her slit like it was a mouth, he pushed his tongue out and tried to separate her pussy's lips.

He was more than happy to see that her lips did indeed separate. "Fuck... Move your tongue up and down." Sarah let out in a short breath, her legs closed on him, but he took charge of the situation. He spread her legs with his hands, giving him more room to play with. Trying a new, untested tactic, Harry started to slide his tongue in and out of her hungry, wet folds making her let out a pleasure filled squeak. Pumping his tongue in and out of her, he watched her with great anticipation as she kneaded her breasts.

"Clit... Harry... My clit..." Sarah almost screamed at him as her head fell against the head board in bliss.

Harry looked at her clit and saw that it had peeked out of its protective hood. Throwing caution to the wind, he flicked his tongue against it. Sarah yelped in pleasure as his tongue bumped against it. Knowing that he was onto a winning tactic, he brought his tongue up to the top of her slit and swiped downwards against the hard button.

Unsure of what to do, he licked the clitoris again and pushed the tiny pearl into her soft skin. Sarah let out a throaty groan in pleasure as he drove her crazy with his freshly acquired oral talents.

Harry observed that her moans were lower when he flicked his tongue against her clit, not by pushing it into her. Using that information, he flicked and down, left and right down and up any pattern he could think of to try and make her cum.

"Harry... Harry... Suck my clit!" Sarah gasped out loud as the orgasm started to warm inside her. He started off by sucking on the bud lightly, looking up he saw Sarah's face screwed up shut in pleasure. Sucking even harder on the clit, Harry watched her start to write in pleasure. Her hips jerked up off of the bed and started to bounce up, almost like she was trying to get away from him. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he moved with her as she started to scream at him.

"Don't stop Harry. Don't ever stop!"

The sheen of her sweat was adding to the pleasure he was delivering. She was obviously enjoying herself as her voice started to climb. Slipping a finger into her pussy, Sarah let out a loud, long groan as her orgasm came even closer. Finger fucking her wet folds, Harry kept moving around with her as she bounced around the bed.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck me!" Sarah screamed out as she gripped his hair and pushed him as deep into her as she could.

Soon, it was all over.

Her back arched and the walls came down. She exploded over Harry's face keeping him close to her pussy. Her body heaved with the action as Harry continued to playfully jab at her clit. Harry lapped up as much of her girl cum as he could, looking up at her as he did so.

"Fuck... That was good." Sarah said, smiling down at him. "Give me a kiss."

Harry nodded and came out of her wet folds, and up to her waiting face. Sarah wiped away the sweat matted hair and smiled at him. She hooked her arms around his neck and tugged him into a kiss. Their lips met and their tongues intertwined, his large one carefully flicked against her smaller one which playfully shied away from his. His hands lightly cupped her breasts as he finally caught her tongue.

"Wow... You're a fast learner..." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry I wasn't very good earlier." Harry said, almost shame creeping into his voice. She shushed him by putting her index finger on his mouth and smiling.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry about! So how was losing your virginity to Yvonne?" She asked, as her legs lightly wrapped around his waist keeping him close to her.

"Very enjoyable." He said with a laugh. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I bet. Was she good?" She asked, a wicked smile creeping on her face.

"The best."

"Really? Well, we'll have to see if I can change your mind."

He smiled and nodded his head. "OK... Can we... Uh... Can we go?"

"Go?" She asked, when Harry motioned to his now erect seven inch dick bobbing in the air. "Ah, go. How do you want me baby?" She asked, running her hand up and down his chest.

"Can you go on all fours?"

"Kinky." Sarah replied with a grin. She crawled past Harry and positioned herself in the middle of the bed. Seductively waving her hips for him to enter her, climbing up onto his knees he followed her to the middle and steadied her temporarily. Lightly smacking her ass, he smiled as she yelped at the touch.

Getting up on his knees, Harry walked over to Sarah's waiting hips and steadied her. He was about to slide it in when he remember that he wasn't wearing protection.

"Sarah, I don't have a condom on." When he reached over to the table, Sarah spoke up.

"Don't. I love it bareback. Just tell me when you're going to cum."

He nodded and pushed his dick against her folds. Sliding it up and down her lips, he then took one breath and pushed his member inside her. Her wet folds were very accommodating with her being soaking wet from her earlier orgasm.

With that much lubrication, Harry slid in all the way to his balls. Sarah let out a loud long groan as his dick reached inside her. Her eyes shut slowly as she let the pleasure wash over her. There was a brief pause as they both got used to the intrusion, there was another pause and Harry withdrew so just his head was still inside her.

Sliding back into her again, Sarah let out a long moan again as his dick filled her waiting folds again. Getting into a rythym, Harry gripped onto her hips and started to drive in and out of her starting off slowly, not wanting to exhaust himself immediatley.

"Fuck Harry... So fucking big..." Sarah cursed, her eyes were still screwed shut and her head had fallen down between her hands. Sweat had started to form on her skin again as the mid day sun started to peek through Yvonne's bedroom window.

Harry ran his hands along her soft thighs, admiring the way her skin was almost sculptured for some sort of divine flesh. Running his hands up her legs and to her waist, running up to her ass he lightly smacked it.

"Fuck me!" Sarah whined, pushing her butt back against his cock. "Fuck me hard!"

Gripping her hips, Harry pulled back before thrusting forward, slamming into her pussy from behind. Sarah's head rocketed upwards as she cried out in pleasure again. Rearing his hand back, he slapped her ass again, the noise echoing through the room as she sobbed in passion. Harry started to drive into a new tactic, with each thrust inside her, Harry delivered a swift smack to her ass, her firm butt jiggled with each strike.