The Long Weekend: Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all right, Sarah?" He asked, sounding almost hesitant to ask after so many belts.

Nodding her head as best she could, she tried to wiggle her ass, but it was to no avail due to his cock pounding in and out of her pussy. "Oh Harry! You're so fucking good! Spa... Spa... Spank my ass! Punish me you fucking stud!"

Smiling at her request, Harry set about smacking the brunette Goddess, his open palm smacking her ass again and again. Sarah's ass had started to redden as his swift belts landed on her ample bottom.

"Fucking... Fuck me! Don't stop spanking me!" Sarah screamed, pushing back against his thrusting cock. "Oh god, baby, fuck me harder!"

Swapping his hand over, his right hand steadied Sarah's hips while his left hand started to belt her ample left cheek. Spanking her left cheek, he watched each slap land and her cheek jiggle. Her right cheek had reddened completely and it was notable even with her tanned skin. Harry was starting to feel unapreciated, putting his hands on her hips he started to pump in and out of her harder and faster.

Sarah's pussy was being invaded at a quicker rate and she didn't seem to mind it either. As much as she enjoyed being smacked, she liked cumming too, with each hard, quick thrust inside her, she felt his dick start to scrape against the more sensitive part of his pussy. Her eyes flickered shut as the orgasm started to rise inside her, trying to find something to gag herself. With nothing at hand, she decided to just let loose.

"I'm cumming!" Sarah screamed, her eyes screwed shut as her pussy was screwed open. "Fucking fuck! I'm fucking cumming!" Looking over her shoulder, she glared at him, spitting out. "Don't you fucking stop! Keep fucking me you fucking stud!"

Nodding, he pounded into her, grunting, "Don't stop..."

Her mind fogging up quickly, Sarah scrambled to stifle her orgasm but couldn't. She chomped down on the duvet cover as hard as she could. Her pussy's walls hugged his invading shaft as hard as she could. Her walls contracted and she let loose with another orgasm.

As she was cumming, Harry started to rub the small of her back, giving her some needed attention. As her pussy exploded, Harry delivered another swift smack to her ass making her scream a little bit louder. As she buried herself into the duvet, Harry kept thrusting, wanting to give her the elusive multiple orgasm he had heard women were able to have.

Sarah's orgasm had almost subsided until she felt his dick continue to stroke the inside of her cunt again making her scream. Her entire upper body slumped down against the soft cushion-ey fabric of the bed. She panted into the duvet as her walls started to squeeze his member dry.

Sobbing so loud she was almost crying, Sarah buried her face in the soft duvet. She felt his hand run down to her wet clit, her eyes shot open when he started to rub her hard button. Using no motion on it, he just continued to rub her button as his dick stroked against her g-spot.

"God! Harry!" She screamed out as her wet, womanly juices started to run down her leg with each thrust. Looking over her shoulder again, she watched as he stared at her ass, his hands gripping her firmly to keep her in place. Her eyes screwed shut again as she exploded over his shaft with a second orgasm.

"Two fucking cums? God damnit!" Sarah let out as her walls contracted around him again. She was starting to feel weak as he wrapped his arms around her waist and steadied her as he pounded into her as hard as he could.

Wiping the sweat away from his fore head, Harry groaned as he felt his balls start to stir. He was going to cum again. Moaning, he spoke up.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum."

Her eyes flicked open and she looked over her shoulder at him. She pulled herself off of his shaft and spun around. "Want to fuck my ass?" She said with a wicked grin. He looked at her wide-eyed and nodded frantically.

She grinned and arranged herself so she was crouching just above his dick. She pulled her left cheek away ever so slightly so she could slide his member inside her. She slowly engulfed his member with her tight ass hole, her eyes screwed themselves shut as his larger member invaded her more precious hole.

Unsure of what to do, he hooked his arms around her waist and cupped her large breasts. Squeezing the flesh, he groaned with her as her tight ass hole was invaded by his cock.

Sarah put her hands on his shoulders and started to ride him with all of her strength. Pushing her ample posterior back against him, she moaned at his touch as he kissed her neck while squeezing her breasts.

"God... You feel so fucking big." Sarah commented, smiling as he invaded her.

"You're too tight." He retorted, kissing her neck gently as he said so.

"You'll have to loosen me up stud." She said with a smile, stroking his hair gently as they started to get into a motion together.

As Sarah lifted herself up off of his dick, Harry aimed to pull himself out of her. When she pushed herself back, Harry would move upwards so more of his dick slid inside her. Getting into a steady motion, they were moaning together as Sarah rode his dick.

The sheen of sweat shone on their bodies as they fucked together. Harry started to groan more and more frequently, feeling his balls start to bubble.

"Sarah... Going to cum."

She simply nodded and continued to ride him a little bit harder. She made a concious effort to squeeze her hole around him as his dick was milked by her tight ring. Letting out a long, loud groan Harry let loose with a torrent of cum. Splattering her insides with his cum, he stopped thrusting as Sarah stopped riding him as well, simply letting him cum inside her.

Sighing heavily as he came, he fell down and out of her collapsing onto the bed. Feeling something drip onto his shaft, he looked down at it and saw his own cum start to leak from her ass hole. Sarah moved forward and scooped what cum was left by her ring onto her right index finger. Sucking it clean, she then moved down to his pole and started to clean him up.

"We made such a mess! You think Yvonne will mind?" Sarah asked, taking his dick out of her mouth swallowing his cum down.

"I'm sure we can make it up to her." He replied, taking in deep breathes trying to recover what their session had taken out of him.

"Yeah, I bet we could." She said with a smile, crawling up to him she laid her head down on his chest and smiled warmly when he wrapped his arms around her. They were silent for a brief moment before she spoke up again.

"Do you want something to eat? I bet you're hungry."

"I have only eaten pussy today." He said with a grin, Sarah giggled lightly before lightly swatting his chest.

"Should we see about getting a pizza?"

"Pizza's good."

"What do you want?"

"Uhh... I don't really mind. Pepperoni?"

"Pepperoni's good."

She hopped up off of the bed and walked into the bathroom where she had left her sun dress and her purse. Fishing through her bag, Sarah found her iPhone and dialled out to one of the many pizza places in Los Angeles.

"Hi can I order a large pepperoni pizza? Hang on... Do you want garlic knots with it?"

"Yes please!" Harry shouted back to her as he climbed out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. Sarah smiled at him as she nodded and made affirmative noises. She gave Yvonne's address as Harry wrapped his arms around her waist. Her free arm ran up to his head, lightly running her fingers through his air as he lightly stroked her tummy.

"Twenty minutes? That's great thank you."

"Twenty minutes hey?" He asked, kissing her shoulders lightly as she nodded.

"What are we going to do for that then?"

"Can I... Get a blowjob?" He asked, almost unsure as Sarah moved her head back to kiss him.

She giggled lightly and nodded. "Sure." She then patted the cold counter of the bathroom, "Hop up."

Smiling, he nodded and jumped up onto the counter. Sarah watched his seven inch dick bob up and down lightly in the air, she stroked the shaft slowly. Opening her mouth, she slowly swallowed his shaft inside her mouth. His head pushed against her right cheek as she took nearly all of his seven inches inside her immediately.

She slowly slid her tongue up and down his shaft, stroking the underside liberally while her hands started to palm at his large balls. Sarah started to suck on his cock very loudly, the sound of her lips smacking against his flesh bounced around the room as his fingers started to run through her hair, bunching her brown strands together as she sucked away.

She then removed her lips from his shaft and steadily stroked it. Looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes, she spoke in a soft sexy voice. "Did you give Yvonne a pearl necklace?"

"P-p-pearl necklace?" He asked, looking down at her. She smiled and kissed the tip of his dick making him shiver.

"Did you cum from here," She started, pushing his dick at one side of her neck and then slowly dragging it along her sweaty neck. "To here?"

"I only really came on her face once." He replied, watching Sarah intently as she sucked his cock again. Slowly pulling her lips off of his dick, she pumped his shaft steadily as she looked up at him again.

"Shame. I'll take this cherry too." She rearranged herself and stood up, wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down into another kiss. Harry's hands, almost instinctively went straight for her breasts. Squeezing her tits lightly, they both moaned as Sarah stroked his member with her left and right hand alternatively.

They broke the kiss as she stroked away at his member. She then bent at the knees and moved so her breasts were level with his wet, bobbing cock. She then parted her lovely mammaries and then pushed them back together squishing his member together between her chest.

Sarah kept them together as she slowly moved her chest up and down stroking his member with her tits. His dick's head was starting to poke through her cleavage and whenever it would appear, she would teasingly lick at it.

Taking the time to tease him with words, Sarah looked up at him and started to speak in a soothing manner. "Come on Harry... Cum for me. Cum on my big fat tittes, or all over my slutty face. I want it soooo bad."

Harry groaned at her words as a fresh set of sweat formed on his body. His balls were tightening again as he groaned at her words.

"Gonna..."

"Going to what Harry? Are you going to cum for me? Oh please shoot your load on me!"

"Agh... Shit!" Harry groaned as he shot another load, albeit a little lacking as to the last several loads. Two spurts came out of his dick, the first awkwardly splattering against her right breast, just below her neck while the second one splattered in the middle of her tits.

Leaning back, catching his breath again, Sarah stood up and scooped up the cum. Sucking it clean off of her finger, she then smiled as Harry opened his eyes again.

"That wasn't much of a necklace... Sorry."

She giggled as she put her dress back on.

"Don't be sorry. I think I may have worked you too hard. Do you want to grab a shower? I'll see if your clothes are finished."

"This isn't the end?" He said almost scared of what she may reply with.

"God no! I just think we should look more presentable for when the pizza gets here!"

He looked more relieved and then laughed at his own idiocy as Sarah left him alone.

'Fuck... I've got it good.' He thought to himself as he twisted the knob in the shower, washing himself clean from the sweat of their actions.

~End~