The Long Weekend

Story Info
A couple get their first threesome on a long weekend.
3.8k words
4.03
54k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after our 15th anniversary and we had spent the Saturday shopping for new clothes. Lynn, my wife, bought a new skirt and I noted that it was shorter than she had been wearing lately as the current fashion was pencil skirts. I told her that I thought that she would look great in it, especially as I liked to see her legs when we go out in the evenings.

We had booked a table at our favorite Thai restaurant for the evening, where the atmosphere was always alive and buzzing and I hoped that she would wear her new skirt tonight. That evening Lynn took a long bath and shaved all the bits that a woman does to please her husband, and then applied her makeup and prepared her hair .As she started to dress she put on her suspender belt and proceeded to roll the first of a pair of tanned , fully fashioned seamed stockings up her legs. Starting at the heel keeping the seams straight, until the welts meet with the metal suspender clips.

There were six clips, three for each stocking to keep the seams from twisting. Then second stocking followed and was clipped into place whilst Lynn checked her refection in the mirror, to see that the seams were straight.

This was followed by her new skirt and a black diamante halter neck top .I clearly noticed that her nipples showed, as she was not wearing a bra tonight which could only complement the lack of under wear. as she rarely wore any knickers under her skirts now. Lynn preferred to go bare when she could. As I watched her dressing I could already feel a stirring in my groin area, just seeing how sexy she looked, and as I prepared to get dressed I tried not to let my swelling penis show too much.

We arrived at the restaurant in plenty of time and ordered drinks from the bar.

I suggested we a take a seat in the open plan seating area, amongst other couples and small groups awaiting tables to be ready. I caught the eye of a couple of girls commenting on our entrance, as this is as much a place to be seen and to people watch.

I asked Lynn if she enjoyed wearing seamed stockings and had she noticed anything different when doing so.

"Yes, I especially like these ones as they do not stretch and people have often commented on my legs in them. I also like to wear them for you, as I know their very sexy". She said

We were called to our table and proceeded to look through the menu. When we had ordered

our food, I decided that as we were both in a good mood it would be fine to talk about our sex life.

"So about our sex life! I want to ask you about your fantasies "? I said to Lynn

"I don't really have any "Lynn replied partly surprised "not like you "

"Ok, well is there anything you would like to do to spice up our lives"? I asked

"Well what do you mean "?

"I mean would you like to have two men for instance "?

"No I have enough from you, but if you wanted a foursome we could pop around to

Julie and Mike, I know Julie would be up for it."

The meal arrived and we continued our conversation around the three some subject.

Lynn knew I would like two females but I just wanted to let her know that I did consider what if she had wanted to try it with two guys?, I could understand it.

"Maybe we could consider a threesome when we next go to Thailand "Lynn suggested

"Yes that sounds a good idea "I agreed.

As we finished our meal Lynn excused herself to visit the Ladies and as I watched her

walk away my eyes following the heel of her stilettos shoes and up her seamed stockings to the hem of her skirt, I reminded myself how lucky I was.

It was about 5 minutes later when I caught sight of Lynn returning .She had certain smile on her face and I noticed through her top that her nipples were erect, something had clearly happened. I smiled at Lynn and asked the question, "why the big grin" .

"Well before I came out I was standing and looking in the mirror, touching up my lip stick when a young woman came in .She said "Hi there, I had seen you come into the bar this evening and noticed you were wearing seamed stocking"

She told me that she likes to wear them, but the seams always twist on her legs, so I told her.

"You needed to wear suspenders with at least three metal clips on each leg to stop the twisting."

"What do you mean?" She questioned

"Well "I started

"Can I have look at yours, so I can see what you mean "she had asked

"Sure "I replied

I lifted the hem of my skirt until the top of my stockings and the short garter straps were on display. She then kneeled down for a closer inspection and moved her hand to touch the metal clasps of the suspenders.

She gasped slightly as she realized, and I had forgotten that I was not wearing any knickers. She then lent further forward and planted her tongue on my pussy, it had happened so fast and all I could do was support myself against the sink top, and close my eyes for a moment .It might have gone on longer had we not heard another couple of girls approaching."

"Wow how strange is that .We talk about a threesome and lucky you get a girl

approach you tonight and give you a taste of what it might be like!"

Lynn smiled and we ordered the bill and left.

The following few weeks we both busy with various social events so I suggested that a long week end away together would be nice .Lynn agreed and so I started to check the web to see what we could find.

I choose a hotel in Bournemouth where there was a dinner/dance on Saturday nights, meaning that neither of us would have to drive.

We left home Friday afternoon taking a leisurely drive to the hotel and checked in early

evening. Following a shower and freshen up, our taste buds led us to search out the local

thai restaurant, which we enjoyed. After the meal we knew that we would both be making the most of Saturday so we got our heads down for the night.

Saturday morning arrived to soon, and after a filling breakfast we went out to a beautifully warm day .We spent the day browsing the town shops for gifts as Christmas was fast approaching , stopping for coffee in the town square whilst people watching and commenting on the dress scene , mainly on the women though.

That evening we had booked the table for 9pm at the hotel restaurant and now started to go through the preparation routine for the night. We took the opportunity to shower together and after washing each other's back, I could barely keep my hands from Lynn's breasts and pussy, as I was eager for sex with her.

"Later or we will be late for the dinner" Lynn said, as she resisted my advances.

We had brought a selection of clothing a couple of sex toys and cards unsure what the weather or the hotel would be like, but now decided that smart dress would fit in well. Trousers ,shirt and shoes for the Guys , jacket and ties optional .For the Ladies - Dresses and skirts ,would all be the outfits for the night.

Lynn had decide to wear a Grey pencil skirt and black seamed-stockings tonight and had a choice of either the black or white tops that she had with her, both of these were very sheer and see through .I was dressed with the exception of my shirt but needed a shave to finish .

In the bathroom I ran the razor across my face bringing it back to smooth and bristle free as Lynn finished dressing.

As I came from the bathroom, Lynn was stepping into her high heels, Karen Miller black point toes with a dainty Karen Miller Silver buckle across the toe. She looked great.

"Stuart would you finish clipping the back suspenders for me please" she asked

I knelt behind her running my hands to the top of the right leg following the seam

up beneath her skirt until I located the welt of her stocking and the suspender clip which was attached to her waist clincher.

The left leg was the same, following the seam up to the top but whilst clipping them up, my eyes lingered on her naked bottom and smiling between her legs, were the outer lips of her pussy. I licked my lips but really wanted to lick something else as I could now feel my cock starting to swell.

Lynn felt that the sheer black top would complement her stocking better, and also showed off her ample breasts and nipples slightly.

Before going into dinner we had a couple of drinks in the bar and as we started to really unwind we chatted openly discussing the weekend and conversations from a few weeks back in the thai restaurant .I of course wondered if the incident in the ladies would happen again.

Dinner was served and after wards it was time for the dancing to begin. We stopped at the bar again to grab a couple more drinks which was at the side of the dance floor. Most of the seating had already been taken, so we found and joined a small round table for five at the back of the dance room, with just two girls a one guy.

As we sat, we introduced our self's to the group around the table, Paul (a good looking guy about 35, slim build and 6 feet tall) was sitting next his wife Melanie (attractive brunette with big boobs) and next to her a friend called Jackie (about 5"4 blonde / brunette with smaller boobs).

Lynn sat next to Jackie and I took the remaining seat between her and Paul.

During our friendly conversations, Jackie told us they all came from the next town for the night, and asked about us .Lynn and I then took to the dance floor and as we danced I noticed that when Lynn was backlit the lighting silhouetted her outline and her breasts and her nipples were clearly visible. This started the swelling in my cock again which was enjoyable .I told Lynn about the lighting and I knew she enjoyed being noticed ,as the admiring glances from both sexes only served to arouse her.

We danced to a few fast songs and then returned to the table for more alcohol.

About an hour into the dancing the band slowed it down and played a few slow tracks and Paul asks Lynn for a dance. Lynn looked to me.

"Sure enjoy yourself"

Paul took Lynn's hand and led her on to the floor .As she held Paul's hand I followed that perfect line, from her heels, up the seamed calf's of her legs and on to her shapely bottom, reminding myself how lucky I was.

Jackie, Melanie and I looked on and could see Tony dancing close to Lynn with his left arm around her waist and his right hand drifting down along the line of her suspender clips.

"Lynn is that your stocking tops I can feel" Paul boldly asked

With a big smile Lynn leaned back looking into Paul's eyes, as she did so the light shone through her black top and her beautiful breasts were clearly visible to all of us

"Yes, and by the swelling in your trousers I feel that you approve" Lynn replied

"Oh definitely, Melanie will only wear stockings so I am also very lucky there" Paul said

Jackie commented to Melanie that Lynn looked sexy in her outfit made a point that Lynn

was not wearing a bra and that she could see by Paul's erection he was enjoying himself out there.

I thought that Melanie was a bit jealous after that and she surprised me by asking me to dance with her. I was pleased to accept as up till now Paul had all the slow dances, so onto the dance floor we went... After a couple of dances, Melanie suggested that she retrieve her husband as he would be horny as hell by now.

The dance floor was packed and Lynn and I danced to some more fast songs and then

returned to the table .Jackie was alone as it seemed that Paul had got so horny from dancing with Lynn that Melanie had taken him outside for a little action and relief.

I asked Lynn did she want the same again to drink and said she would come to the bar with me Jackie's glass was also empty so we offered to buy her a drink.

After the drinks were served the three of we stood at bar talking and swaying to the music.

Jackie was wearing a short black skirt and white top, 3" heels and I hoped stockings although I could not really tell. I Left my drink on the bar as I went to the gents to relieve myself and adjust my swollen tool. God, I wanted some of Lynn's pussy, but the night was not over yet.

I returned to find that Jackie had returned the compliment and bought us all more drinks.

As I picked mine up from the bar and turned around I knocked into Jackie spilling the majority of mine and hers down her top. If I had not done this, it would have been a wonderful site as the top now showed her shapely bra and boob outline.

I suggested to Lynn as they were about the same size, that she takes Jackie back to our room and lend her the other top she had brought to wear.

When the girls returned I had replenished the drinks for us and could only apologize

to Jackie for the incident. The sheer white top Jackie was now wearing did nothing to conceal her brown nipples as she had also left off her wet bra. Now I had a real problem to deal with as both Lynn and Jackie stood before me in see through tops and the lights made them very revealing, my dick was already on standby and now it was going to come to attention.

We later return to the table and still there was no sign of Paul and Melanie, but we stayed chatting with Jackie .My dick was not getting any softer and although I was enjoying the sight of both Lynn and Jackie's breasts and their nipples looking like bullets I suggested

to Lynn that I was ready for her body and we should make our excuses and leave Jackie

to find Paul and Melanie. I said good night to Jackie.

"I am off to reception to order some sandwiches for the room, I will meet you at the lift" I said, and left Lynn to say her goodbye to Jackie.

We took lift no 5 and on the way up Lynn stood in front of me , I put my arms around her and allowed my hands to cup and squeeze each breast gently , whilst Lynn's hand came behind and rubbed my cock. This was nearly enough to have my cum rising but I knew it would have to wait, as the lift slowed at the 15th floor.

Once inside I stripped out of my clothing and could feel my cock straining against my silk boxers , it was quite erect and I reached inside and touched the tip of my cock which was slippery with the pre-cum on it.

Lynn's skirt was now on the floor, the top discarded, and my hands were caressing her breasts, when the door was knocked.

Standing in just her high heels stockings and waist clincher Lynn leant back against the edge of the bed and I could see a glisten of juices between her legs when she said

"Oh that must be the food already!"

"You had better cover up a little as the waiter will may want to come in I replied"

"That could be nice" Lynn said

I opened the door in just my boxers, not thinking but still sporting a semi erection.

It was not the waiter as we had thought but Jackie. She stood in just her heels and skirt

And the white see through blouse that Lynn had lent her was in her hand.

Yes she was topless at our door.

"I just wanted to return the top and thank Lynn for it" Jackie said

"Wow you had better come in" I said , not thinking that Lynn was even more naked as she had not yet covered up, half suggesting she would give the waiter an eyeful .

"Lynn, I really wanted to thank you properly for this (handing back the top, she leaned forward and kissed Lynn on the cheek) and to see if your threesome suggestion is still open.

I stood amazed and at what was happening as Jackie and Lynn kissed, tongues

darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Lynn smiled at me and as I sat back in the chair watching the girls sensually touch and caress each other. Jackie eased Lynn backwards, her hands squeezing her tits she kissed and nibbled her way down towards Lynn's swollen clit. Gently massaging the outer lips, rolling and pulling on her labia. Soon her tongue was licking up and down at her lips and her tongue then dipped into Lynn's pussy.

As Jackie came up for air Lynn pushed her face back down asking for more, so this time she licked deeper inside Lynn's pussy.

Jackie was still dressed with the exception of her top, her tits brushing against Lynn as she moved. I sat in the arm chair still, my cock poking out of my boxers and in my hand enjoying the show

Then there was another knock and I grabbed a towel around my waist and received the sandwiches and wine from the waiter, bid him thanks.

"Hey girls foods here ," Jackie pulled up and joined Lynn ,both now sitting on the bed .I poured each of us a glass of wine and passed them to the girls along with a plate of sandwiches.

After a sandwich or two, I still had a hard cock from watching Lynn get sucked by a girl.

I went to take the plates away from them and Lynn seized the towel from me revealing my rampant tool still poking from the front of my boxers. Jackie and Lynn looked at each other and smiled, and then Lynn removed by boxers and started to suck me.

Jackie stood up and took of her skirt, and was now standing in heels, hold up stockings

And a beaded G string, which she removed revealing a totally shaved pussy. Lynn lay back on the bed watching Jackie strip. I decided that I would also like a taste of Lynn's juices and popped my tongue straight on to her clit ,her eyes closed and she parted her legs further to allow deeper access. Jackie, who was now naked apart from her stockings, climbed onto the bed and sat leg astride of Lynn face and lowered herself. Sensing this, Lynn's tongue came out to lick Jackie's shaved pussy, and Jackie used her hands on Lynn's breasts, kneading and twisting her nipples. We kept this position from a while when Jackie asked Lynn if I could also lick her pussy for her.

We swapped positions and Jackie laid, legs apart, her pussy dripping wet and Lynn now sat over Jackie's face having her pussy licked, and watching me do the same to this girl we had not long come across.

My cock was so hard and swollen with the excitement that I thought I would explode. Lynn noticed my cock, swollen and ready and suggested that I fuck Jackie whilst she watched from on top and continued to have Jackie's tongue deep inside her.

I eased Jackie's pussy lips apart and positioned the tip of my dick at the pink entrance, and with one smooth push slid deep inside. Jackie let out a moan and Lynn then lent over the top into a sixty-nine position. She now had a close up of my cock sliding in and out of Jackie's wet love box. As I drew out Lynn would lick at her pink clit, lapping the juices from both of us.

It was not long before a was ready to let go and knowing the girls would

be having more orgasms from each other I really wanted to give my load to Lynn as thank you. I pulled back and asked Lynn if she was ready to fuck and she was. Doggy style was a favorite but I would shoot my load to quick in that position now. Jackie sat back taking a sip from the wine happy to watch us fuck ,so we went for missionary to start holding her legs high in the air , we fucked like rabbits .Five minutes on we swapped positions with Lynn riding my cock and Jackie climb over my face ,the girls facing each other. As Lynn rode up and down I lapped at swollen folds of Jackie's pussy.

This allowed the girls to kiss and fondle each other. I reached the point of no return and soon shot my load into Lynn, it felt like more cum than ever.

Lynn climbed off and it was now my turn to rest. Lynn laid back on the bed ,legs apart getting her breath back and invited Jackie not to waste my cum so she positioned herself between her legs and proceeded to lap at Lynn's sopping wet pussy, tonguing up every last drop.

The mixture of cum and pussy juice and Jackie's delicate tongue was enough to send Lynn into multiple orgasms. Now she really needed a rest .We all took turns for the remainder of the night pleasuring each other and watching each other fingering, wanking sucking and fucking in various positions.

12