The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was near tears. It was all too much, the sensation of his fingers and his tongue making her feel like she was going to explode. She was crying out, calling his name, cursing him out, but begging him not to stop. The tingling heat was building slowly and the more he sucked greedily from her, the sharper the burn. Her whole body was on fire, and if she didn't come soon, she was liable to combust.

When he vibrated his tongue against her clit, she finally fell over the edge. With a strangled whimper she came hard, flooding his mouth with her essence. Her taste made him groan and shivered at the tremors. He felt her orgasm around his fingers, and yet he still fucked her hard, his fingers never slowing their pace.

"Oh...I'm gonna...Ahh, shit I'm coming again. Oh my god!" she bit out. Falling flat against the counter she bucked her hips as the third one hit her hard. She let out a small scream as her legs began to quake. Lifting his head, Gavril took in the sight of her, dress askew, breasts heaving, and her inner thighs completely covered in her juicy sweetness.

His fingers slowed down considerably, lazily moving in and out of her. Charlie's hips still jumped a little, her pussy humming from his ministrations.

Gavril was still desperate for more of her flavor. Bending his head once more, he licked the goodness coating her thighs, taking especially care around her still tingling pussy. She mewled softly with pleasure when he nuzzled her sweetly, his nose brushing against her clit, making her jump.

Her hips began to move with his movements, jumping again when his tongue ran the length of her seam. Though he was tempted to slide his fingers back in, he kept his hands to himself, rubbing his aching hardness through his jeans.

"Gavril," she moaned. Her hands reached down, her fingers locking into his hair.

He knew she was spent, but he need just one more taste. Parting her slick pussy, he gave her one final kiss, dipping his tongue deep inside, fucking her gently. She came again, not as hard as the last one, but still as sweet. She clutched his hair tightly as she climaxed, her thighs coming together, squeezing him almost painfully.

With a soft chuckle, he parted them easily and sat up. He was grinning like a champ at his handiwork, the cocoa folds of her pussy were blushed a deep cherry color, her juices completely cleaned from her thighs. She lay on the counter, legs akimbo and utterly spent. He was silent; watching and waiting for her to speak.

"You proud of yourself?" she asked breathlessly.

"Absolutely," he said with a nod. "Your pussy is exquisite. The best I've ever tasted. I could enjoy your cream all night."

"Ohh," she moaned, her pussy quaking at his words. "Fuck you," she cursed, a smile plastered on her face.

"Don't worry, we'll get to that soon enough" he shot back.

"Soon as I get my legs back in working order,"

she quipped. "And don't think you've bested me, Russian. I still haven't shown you what I can do."

Gavril smiled. "I can't wait." He rose to his feet, wincing slightly at his still rock-hard erection. Gingerly, he lifted her easily, scooping her into his arms.

Charlie chuckled softly, rolling her light eyes through drowsy lids. "Well aren't you chivalrous."

"Just trying to be a gentleman," he replied. "I could not leave you on the counter. Although I would have come back later for a midnight snack."

He winked lewdly at her and she chuckled again.

"I don't think my poor pussy would have been up to it. She got quite the workout." Her arms wrapped around his neck as he slowly climbed the stairs, his strong arms supporting her back and butt. She was surprised at his strength; she wasn't exactly the lightest of women.

Charlie glanced up, noticing the grin on his handsome face. "She didn't have the right man working her over," he said as they reached the top floor and headed towards her room. "That pussy is spectacular. She deserves to be sucked and fucked by someone with the proper knowledge."

"Mmm," Charlie moaned. "Stop saying such nasty shit to me. It's making me all tingly."

His laugh was soft as he entered her room. "Good. That's what I want." Gavril carefully walked over to her bed, setting her down gently. He turned on the lamp perched on the desk in the opposite corner of her room. Gavril peeled off her clothes, sliding her dress up her waist and over her head. He unzipped her motorcycle boots before tossing them into her open closet. When he unclipped her lacy black bra, her large breasts bounced free.

He stifled a moan; they were better than he could have imagined. Her areola were medium sized and slightly darker than her hazelnut skin. Her nipples were puffy and perfect, dotting her bountiful breasts like two ripe blackberries, ready for picking (or licking, or sucking).

A string of curse words in rapid Russian tumbled from his lips. This girl was surpassing all the other women in his past for the "Best I Ever Had" award and he hadn't been inside her yet. He gazed longingly at her form, all her womanly curves and softness while his dick threatened to break through his zipper. She glanced up at him, her eyes intent and burning with lust.

She had something to prove to him. The Russian wasn't the only one who could put it down. As he predicted, his cocky ass finally got a taste of her cookie and he was hooked; now she was hungry for what he had. And if the large bulge in his pants was any indication, she would not be disappointed.

Charlie sat up, his crotch at eye level. She heard his breath catch when she reached for him, undoing his pants and slowly sliding down his zipper. There was no buildup, no pretense when she pulled down his blue boxer briefs to reveal his hardness.

She licked her lips, the anticipation giving her a second wind. He was sizeable, not massive, but well-proportioned. Her eyes bulged slightly at his girth, the thickness making her wonder if she could take him all in.

Gavril was silent, watching her as she gazed at his cock in admiration. He knew he was impressive and her blank stare was an ego stroke. When her luscious lips covered just the purplish tip, he couldn't stop the rumble of pleasure.

That seemed to move her forward. Her tongue swirled around the spongy tip of his dick before dipping in to catch the pearls of pre-cum weeping from his slit, eliciting a low moan from the Russian.

Moving from the tip, her tongue trailed long, wet licks down his shaft. She wanted to feel him in her mouth. In one fluid motion she swallowed him completely, the sensation catching him off guard.

"Fuck," he cried out. His hips automatically started to thrust and she grabbed them, stilling their motion. She controlled everything as she bobbed slowly, her hot mouth moving at a painful snail's pace on his dick.

It took all he had in him not to fuck her mouth. Her wet, warm cavern sucked him greedily. She would slide all the way to the base, the soft curls of dark hair at the base tickling her nose, before slowing bobbing up, her tongue swirling around his tip in wide, languid circles and then sliding back down his thick shaft.

Gavril balled his hands into fists. He was so tempted to wind his fingers through her silky curls and steer her where he wanted. But Charlie had other plans; she was determined to stay in control. He heard and felt her moan and he glanced down. She was using just her mouth, one hand gently cupping his sac, while the other found its way to her soaking sex.

He moaned at the sight of her, the sensation of her hands on his hardness, her slim dark fingers furiously working over her pussy. He could see her juices glistening on her inner thighs and his mouth watered for her sweetness yet again. The quiet little whimpers and other sexy sounds she made were bringing him close to the edge.

As if on their own volition, his hips began to jerk. He moved slowly at first, rocking up slightly to meet her mouth. This time, she urged him on. "Mmm, you taste so good" she husked.

"You like this dick, milaya?" he grunted, his hips picking up their pace.

"Uh-huh," she whimpered, her mouth completely filled by him.

"Fuck," he cried. "Let me fuck that sweet mouth, Charlie. I need to come." He was not above begging at this point. She was torturing him and she knew it.

Charlie grinned. Slowly, she slid her lips from his cock while her fingers replaced them on his shaft. Her other hand was still strumming her clit and Gavril had to admire her hand-eye coordination. "How badly do you want it, Russian?" she smirked at him.

Gavril's eyes blazed hotly, the naked look of lust buried deep in his gaze. "Badly, milaya," he said, his hips still thrusting. "And mind you...teasing me at this point would be a mistake. I might have to punish that juicy little pussy of yours again."

Her knee-jerk response was to bite down hard on her lip. "Mmm, don't threaten me with a good time" she moaned.

"Not a threat Charlie, but a promise. Prepare yourself, little vixen. You aren't getting any sleep tonight."

His words were working her over; her hand was flooded with her arousal, the creamy essence seeping through her fingers and soaking her sheets. She dipped her head but quickly raised her eyes to meet his. "Fuck my mouth, Russian. Don't disappoint me."

With a low growl, Gavril wrapped his hands in her hair. He grabbed her head, holding it straight as his hips began to move faster, thrusting in and out of her wet and willing mouth. She gasped with pleasure, her fingers mashing her clit as her own hips began to rock.

"That's it baby," he cooed. "Play with that tight pussy for me." His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he felt that familiar tightening in the pit of his stomach. "Ohhh fuck, he groaned. Right as he was about to explode he stopped, pushing her away.

"Noooo," she objected. "I wanted to taste you." She pouted a little, her fingers slowing down considerably.

Gavril was still panting hard as he lifted his t-shirt up and over his head. He stepped out of his pants and shoes and kicked off his underwear.

"That will have to wait, milaya. I need to be inside you." His tone brooked no argument. "Now," he growled.

With a deep shudder, she complied. Charlie reached into the nightstand and produced the shiny package and tossed it at him. Gavril ripped open, throwing the wrapper over his shoulder and sheathing himself quickly. "Lie back," he commanded.

Charlie eased onto the bed, her hands shaking in anticipation. She gasped when he spread her legs wide, his eyes zeroing in on her wet folds. He swirled two fingers inside her, scooping some of her flavor to his mouth before coating his dick. His hands moved back to her legs, gripping her ankles and spreading them apart.

And then he moved quickly, thrusting hard and true, hitting deep inside. "Ohhhh," she screamed, her back arching off the bed. His hips stilled for a moment while he enjoyed the sensation of her pussy gripping him tightly. She was so hot inside, and smooth like the finest silk.

Gavril slid out slowly before thrusting hard again, making both of them cry out. Charlie clutched at the sheets, desperate for him to pick up the pace. "Gav, please" she begged. "Please fuck me."

He grinned down at the dark beauty before him, legs spread wide, breasts heaving, her face contorted in a beautiful mask of pleasure and pain. "With pleasure," he cooed.

Charlie's eyes rolled as his hips jerked, slow at first, and then picking up speed. She listened to him, his grunts and moans of pleasure. He was mumbling, his words moving rapidly from English to Russian.

"Ooh right there," she encouraged. Her hands automatically reached for her breasts, her deft fingers tweaking and rubbing her nipples. "Oh fuck, Gav that feels so fucking good."

"You feel good, little vixen" he shot back. "Damn."

"You like that pussy?" she teased.

"Mmm," was all he said before rolling his hips. His lips curved in a smile at her string of incoherent mumbles that followed.

Charlie was about to hit her peak, but she was going to get him back. Sucking in a deep breath, she squeezed her pussy tighter, gripping his dick like a vice.

Gavril cursed loudly, his hands dropping from her ankles. Charlie seized her opportunity, wrapping her legs around his waist and meeting his thrust with her own hips rocking.

He crushed his lips to her, tongues swirling as her fucked her hard. His fingers sought out her clit and rubbed the little bud hard and she let out a guttural moan. "Fuck, I'm gonna come," she cried. "Oh god. Oh my god."

Her soft lips, her tight pussy, it was all too much and he exploded right along with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she rode out her orgasm. Her teeth nipped his lips a little harder than she intended and he winced at the pain but moaned at the pleasure sensation that followed after.

Gavril's hips moved sluggishly as his cock still twitched inside her. Her breath was warm on his face as she kissed him softly, her tongue licking and caressing the tender spot where she bit him.

Charlie could feel his heart thumping loudly against her breasts. Her eyelids were starting to droop. She wanted to say something sarcastic to lighten the mood, but exhaustion overtook her.

"Sleep, baby" he whispered to her. Gavril went to move off her, but she protested.

"No," she said weakly, her arms coming over to stop him. "Stay like this. I like this."

He chuckled. "I'm too big for you, Charlie. Plus I have to get rid of the condom." Reluctantly he slid from her embrace. He stood on shaky legs and removed the condom, disposing of it in the trashcan near her desk. He moved back to the bed, sliding in next to her.

Charlie immediately turned onto her stomach, cuddling up to his chest. She threw a leg between his and Gavril groaned when he felt her hot little pussy against his thigh.

He didn't think he could sleep with such a distraction, but soon enough he found himself drifting off, a huge smile on his lips.

********

She was slightly hungover, her throat was dry, and the soreness in her body damn near made her cry out. Charlie slowly opened one eye before shutting it tightly. That sun was way too bright and it had no business beaming its ass into her room.

What the hell did I do last night, she thought. She flung an arm over her eyes, shielding them from the light. She didn't dare look at the clock. All she wanted to do was stay in this exact spot until she felt human again.

Charlie turned to see Gavril sleeping beside her and couldn't keep the big grin from forming. So last night wasn't a dream. She really had sex with her best friend's brother.

And oh my god, the boy had skills. It'd been awhile since a dicking like that. He put it on her so hard, she damn near forgot her name. She was sore as shit, but didn't regret one minute of it.

She didn't think she could orgasm that many times. Charlie had a flash of early morning; she must have been dreaming and shifting around last night. Her pussy was pressed against his muscular thigh and started to hump him. The motion obviously woke him up because soon she felt two of those lovely, thick fingers of his press into her. Fully awake, he let her ride it out, coming twice before she fell back into sleep.

Charlie felt a deep blush when she heard him sucking his fingers before wrapping his arm back around her waist. She'd never been with someone so enamored with her taste. She had a tendency to be overly aroused, the quantity intimidated most men. But Gavril seemed to love it.

"Good morning," he rumbled. His voice was gruff and scratchy from sleep.

"Hi," she said, surprised at how soft her voice was.

"Sleep well?"

"Mmm-hmm. My throat feels a little dry and I ache all over, but overall it was good."

"You were good" he said with a grin.

Charlie smiled. "So were you. I've never...I have never had sex that intense before." She turned towards him, propping her head on her elbow.

"Thank you."

"I should be thanking you, Charlie. You really are exquisite." I could definitely get addicted to her, he thought to himself.

His words brought a deep flush to her cheeks.

"You must be thirsty," he said. "I'll go get us something to drink." He slid out from his side of the bed. Charlie admired his body in the daylight, the glorious chest hair, the thick bulkiness of his torso and his strong muscular arms. She bit her lip as her pussy voiced her pleasure too, throbbing intensely. Yeah she was thirsty all right. Thirsty for him. Down girl, she chided silently.

Charlie eyes his half-hard cock bouncing on his thigh before he slid back on his boxer briefs.

"I'll be right back," he said with a grin. "So you can ogle me some more."

She laughed as he left the room. With a wince, she rose from the bed. She noticed her walk was a little funny as she picked up his t-shirt and put it on. It was a little baggy, but she didn't mind. Charlie padded to the hallway bathroom and quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Gavril was back when she returned to her room. He had two glasses of orange juice, a sandwich on a plate with a handful of raspberries, and a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, her absolute favorite. "Thought we could have brunch on your bed," he said as she sat down next to him.

He handed over her phone. "It rang when I was downstairs. Katia. For some reason she didn't seem surprised that I answered."

"How's she doing?" Charlie asked as she checked her messages. There were a few from Mimi, and a random text from her mother, which she promptly ignored.

"Like she's counting the hours until she returns tomorrow." He opened his mouth as she fed him raspberries.

"When are you leaving?" she inquired, taking a huge gulp of orange juice.

"I am on vacation right now. I was planning to leave Monday, but I might be convinced to stay longer," he replied, shooting a knowing grin in her direction.

"Oh really?" she was playing coy. "What made you change your mind?"

"Well there is this girl, and she has the best rack I've ever seen," he started. Charlie laughed and tossed a raspberry at him, which he caught in his mouth.

"You are so stupid," she said.

They sat and talked for another hour, eating and sharing about their lives. She discovered a lot about Katia's older brother. He was single (thank god), a workaholic, and very devoted to his family. He and his father were the first to come to America, when he was fifteen.

His father was a finance man, involved in mergers and acquisitions. Katia, Kirill, and their mother joined them later, but before that Gavril bounced between America and Moscow to see his mother and younger siblings.

His father was surprised when he majored in journalism at Eastbrooke but eventually came to accept it. Besides, his younger brother was the real whiz when it came to numbers.

Charlie told him about growing up with her constantly philandering father and an emotionally distant mother. He fed her ice cream as they shared dating disasters, musical obsessions, and other silly things that made them laugh. It all culminated in another session of sex, where she straddled him, riding his willing cock to two more orgasms. Overall, it was a good start to her day.

By the time they emerged from her bedroom it was well into the afternoon. Gavril groaned. He'd forgotten all about that damn banquet. It was starting in a few hours and the last thing he wanted to do was schmooze with the Who's Who of the Eastbrooke Athletic Department.

Charlie grumbled as she trudged, now freshly showered and fully dressed, downstairs. The last thing she wanted to do today was work but a promise was a promise. She headed into the kitchen and put the dirty dishes from her brunch into the dishwasher.

1...456789