The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes automatically slid towards the island counter, hot memories of Gavril's head between her legs causing her to chew her lip in frustration. Reluctantly she got out a bottle of cleaner and a sponge. As she wiped down the counter, she grinned widely. No one will ever know, she thought to herself.

She was just putting away the cleaning supplies when Gavril entered the kitchen. He was dressed casually, in an Eastbrooke Tigers hockey t-shirt, khaki shorts, and black sneakers. "Ready to go to work?" he asked, jingling his keys in his pocket.

"No," she said as she shook her head.

Gavril laughed. "Sorry you can't come with me tonight. It's just that it's invitation only, and I RSVP'd months ago..."

"It's cool," she interrupted. Charlie wrapped her arms around his waist. "It sounds boring as hell, anyway. Besides, you can make it up to me when you get back."

"Oh really?" he inquired. His hands gripped her backside, two large handfuls of her round ass. "What does the little vixen want?"

"More ice cream" she replied, her tone light and casual.

He grinned and leaned down to capture her lips, his tongue coaxing her lips open and sliding inside. He reveled at her taste as she nibbled him gently. "Anything else?" he asked breathlessly.

"Mhm," she mumbled. "I want to finally taste you, since I didn't get my chance last night."

"Konechno, Of course" he replied. "You can have whatever you want."

Charlie kissed him hard before pulling away, a large smile radiating in her copper-colored eyes.

"Excellent. Now let's get going. I want to get this work day over with."

********

Thankfully Dale wasn't at work, so she and Mimi could discuss the party freely. The late afternoon/evening shift was always pretty easy.

There were a few customers but most were over by the coffee shop and that suited Charlie just fine.

Charlie stacked and shelved inventory as Mimi pestered her for info on Gavril.

"So how was it?"

"What is this 'it' you speak of?" Charlie asked as she organized a shelf of manga.

Mimi rolled her eyes. "Are you really going to make me beg for the details, Charlie?"

"Okay fine," she said with a sigh. "It was fucking awesome."

"I knew it!" Mimi squealed, ignoring the dirty looks from a tattooed couple reading together in an oversized easy chair in the corner.

"Will you keep it down!" Charlie scolded, a smile peeking out from the corner of her mouth.

"I knew it," Mimi whispered. "He definitely looks like the kind of guy who will blow a girl's back out."

"He's talented, for sure." They headed back to the counter, organizing stuff on the way. "I think I've officially changed my tune about him staying for the weekend."

"Where is zee Ruski now?" Mimi inquired.

"He's at that damn sports banquet. He's supposed to be picking me up afterwards."

Mimi shot a cheesy grin her way. "Going back home and getting it on, huh?"

Charlie feigned innocent. "I can't help it that I have a big ol' Russian bear currently crashing at my house who is willing to give me sex on tap."

"You lucky bitch. Don't rub it in."

"Dude shut up. You have Paul aka the Best Damn Boyfriend Ever. Your ass isn't going anywhere."

Mimi smiled wistfully. "I know. My Super Ginger is amazing. But still it's fun to fantasize. I haven't had a summer fling in God knows how long. I miss that feeling."

"I gotta say, I was a little skeptical about the whole 'summer fling' business but I'm definitely digging it."

"Good dick will always change your tune, man. That shit gives you a new perspective on everything."

"Amen, sister. I'm just gonna enjoy him while I can, you know...before Katia comes back and I have to explain to her that I know exactly where Gavril's birthmark is."

"And pray tell, where is said mark?"

Charlie smiled. "Right underneath his gloriously sculpted ass. Left cheek, if I recall correctly."

The two girls shared a laugh. "You dirty bitch," Mimi said in between giggles.

"I can live with that."

Work flew by; the customers were fairly decent and there wasn't much to do besides gossip and shelve books. Topher stopped by to say hello and return Mimi's sweater she'd left at his house. He stayed while they discussed the party. Charlie told him about walking in on Dale and Amber and he laughed. "That girl is gonna eat him alive, but I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

His gaze focused on Charlie. "Speaking of eating," he said lasciviously. "Did you finally get your '2 Minutes in Heaven' with Mishka?"

"None of your damn business, Topher" she said with a smile.

He laughed it off. "Oh word, it's like that? Nah, I ain't gonna get into your business girl. But damn, the way ol' dude was sniffing at you, I know he put in work last night. I'll holla at you guys later. It's my day off and I'm not trying to be in here at all." He threw up his hand in a wave.

Charlie snickered and turned to Mimi. "So we've got like twenty minutes before closing. You wanna start wrapping shit up?"

Mimi rang up last minute sales while Rona, the coffee shop worker cleaned up the little café. Charlie walked around straightening books on display and returning misplaced items to their proper place. She was in the back of the store, heading towards the front door to lock it when a familiar voice made her pick up her pace. She reached the checkout counter and came face to face with a devilishly handsome Gavril.

When he dropped her off earlier, he was in casual clothes. Now he was smoking hot in a well-tailored black suit and a crisp white shirt with the top buttons carelessly undone. Charlie Horton was not the swooning type, but there was something about a good looking, rugged, rough-and-tumbled man cleaning up in a nice suit that made her want to fall to her knees and praise Jesus.

Her throat felt dry and she swallowed audibly before licking her lips. "Hey," she croaked.

Charlie cleared her throat. "You look good. How was the banquet?"

Gavril shrugged, his eyes taking in every inch of her. He knew what his outfit was doing to her.

"Exactly how I knew it going to be: completely boring. I saw some of my old teammates, listened to terrible speeches, ate crappy food. Overall not too much of a time-waster."

"Cool. Well I'm ready to go when you are." She turned to Mimi, who smirked openly at her. "Let's lock up. I don't want to leave you and Rona here alone."

They shut down the store, and Mimi locked the door. She was parked right out front. Mimi and Rona waved goodbye before getting into Mimi's Jeep. Charlie and Gavril walked to his truck. She'd just gotten into the passenger side when her phone buzzed in her pocket.

It was a text from Mimi: "Dude...you better tear that shit up tonight. Goddamn that big ass man in that fine ass suit. DO WORK."

Charlie burst out laughing, her fingers typing a quick reply. "Of course. Night boo."

"Who was that?" Gavril asked as he climbed into the truck.

"Oh, no one."

********

"Fuck, Charlie that feels so good." Gavril jerked his hips as she took more of his hard cock inside her warm mouth.

Charlie swirled her tongue around his tip. Her hand continued to stroke his shaft while her talented tongue moved to gently lap at his balls.

She couldn't hold back her excitement. She was finally going to taste him. After picking her up from work, he insisted on taking her out to dinner. She felt a little underdressed next to him, but he brushed off her words as nonsense.

"You look gorgeous" he rumbled. She was just wearing jeans, lavender v-neck, and her motorcycle boots, but she appreciated the compliment nonetheless. The whole time at dinner she couldn't stop fantasizing about his dick. It was a little ridiculous; she was damn near ready to throw the food off the table and go after him.

They barely made it inside the house before she slammed him against the wall, eager to claim her prize. Gavril stepped aside as she took the reins, letting her undo his pants and take what she wanted. She treated his cock like a precious artifact, handling him gently, stroking him to life. When she deep-throated him completely, he moaned low. The girl was gifted, no doubt.

He watched as her mouth moved back to his shaft,

covering his cock once more. There weren't many women who could take all of him in, but Charlie Horton wasn't just any girl. Gavril was fascinated by her work; lips stretched wide, her saliva coating his cock. That little swirling trick she did with her tongue was going to be the death of him.

Their eyes met and she winked at him. "Ready to come for me, Russian?" she whispered throatily. "Because I am so ready to taste you, baby."

Gavril growled. This woman was turning him into a little bitch, but oddly enough he didn't mind.

"You want it, мегера," he grunted. His hips met with her motions, forcing more of his hardness into her mouth. "Ohh, he moaned. "Here it comes, beautiful. All for you." He came with a low moan, his hips twitching and thrusting as he released into her warm, waiting mouth.

Charlie groaned in pleasure as she swallowed his essence. He was warm, sticky, and absolutely delicious. Even as he fell back against the wall, completely spent, she still continued to drink from him. She licked him clean, slurping and sucking him until he gently moved her away.

She sat back on her heels, a satisfied grin on her face. Using two fingers, she wiped her mouth, making sure she swallowed every last bit of him.

"Mmm," she remarked. "You taste almost as good as chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. That was well worth the wait."

The low growl of pleasure reverberating deep in his throat made her pussy quiver. "Take off your pants," he said gruffly.

She complied, kicking off her pants and boots.

Gavril stepped out of his pants and removed his jacket. He unbuttoned his dress shirt slowly, following her eyes as she gazed at his chest. When he threw off his shirt, he pulled her close. His lips slanted over hers, the kiss taking her off guard for a moment but she gained her senses and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Before she could continue, he moved her against the wall. "Turn around," he commanded. "Face the wall, Charlie."

She grinned up at him. "Why? Am I in time out? Are you gonna spank me, Gav?" Her copper gaze was playful. Her tongue snaked out, licking the seam of his lips and he shuddered.

"Spank you, eh? That could be arranged, milaya. But I want to eat you first." His hand snaked down between them, cupping her sex before giving it a soft tap. Charlie let out a low moan and her pussy bucked in his hand. He grinned, his hazel eyes ablaze with triumph. "Turn around, Charlie."

This time she did as he ordered. He lifted her t-shirt above her head and off, tossing it to the side. Gavril kneeled down, his hands reaching for her purple boy-short panties. As he slid them down he grunted to her "spread your legs, baby."

Charlie stepped out of her panties, the cool air of the hallway making her already soaked pussy tingle.

"Mmm" she heard him moan. "Smells amazing as always." He dove in without pretense, his tongue attacking her pussy with fervor. Charlie cried out, her back arching with pleasure. Her hands were splayed against the wall, offering her support as Gavril showed her pussy no mercy.

Enjoying her from behind was a new experience. His hands gripped her large ass cheeks, spreading them wide as his tongue delved deeper into her deliciously wet hole. He searched out her clit, sucking the little button until she cried out, her shaking legs indicating her first climax.

Gavril's tongue swiped back and forth, greedily lapping up her juices as they flowed freely. His fingers plunged deep inside her, hitting her g-spot while his other hand landed on her ass with sharp slaps. He looked up for a moment, enjoying the way her round ass jiggled and shook with each hit. His cock was slowly inflating as her cries and curses of pleasure filled the air.

He spanked her clit and she came again, this time begging for him to fuck her.

"I need to feel you inside me," she shuddered.

He smiled as he slid his fingers out of her pussy and into his mouth, licking them clean. His tongue ran a slow, torturous path from her clit to the back, taking extra care to swirl around the tight little rosette of her back hole.

Gavril reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom, sheathing himself quickly. "Turn around and face me, little vixen" he cooed.

Charlie obeyed him, facing him as she unclipped her bra. He lowered his head to her nipples, alternating between the two as he licked and sucked. She gasped when he lifted her leg, grasping it tightly in his grip and slid into her, nice and slow.

"Fuck," they cried out simultaneously. Charlie brought his face to hers and she kissed him deep as he moved inside of her. His strokes were slow and deep and every nerve ending in her body was alive with pleasure. Her hips rolled to meet his languidly sensual thrusts. Her lips traced his neck, and she bit the sensitive spot below his ear.

Gavril cried out, his thrusts becoming harder now. He slid out of her, turning her back against the wall, and smacked her hard on the ass.

"Spread them," he growled.

His cock pushed in hard, sliding into her pussy with such force, she cried out. Charlie arched her back as his pale hand came around her throat, pulling her to him. She whimpered when she felt his other hand slide down to her clit, spanking and rubbing her little button into submission.

"You. Feel. So. Fucking. Good," he panted, punctuating each work with a hard thrust. His teeth bit gently into her cheek and she shuddered heavily.

"Ohh, fuck. Oh Gav. Jesus!" she was babbling at this point, but she couldn't think. His fingers on her clit, his glorious cock pumping inside her, his hands at her throat, and his mouth whispering the naughtiest words imaginable...it was too much.

"I know you're close, Charlie. I can feel that pussy clenching. She feels so good, baby. You feel so good. You gonna come for me, beautiful? You gonna come all over this big dick?"

"Ohh, yes. Oh god yes!" she could feel the build-up, the honeyed release bubbling at the surface as he thrust harder. She closed her eyes and relished the sensation of his fingers mauling her clit, sparking out waves of happiness to her body. So close...

Gavril was about to burst. She was radiant in his hands, and her pussy felt like gold. His hips moved faster as he held her tighter to him, his fingers and cock picking up speed inside her.

"Come on krasotka," he panted. "Come for Gavril. I wanna feel that sweet brown pussy cream all over my cock." He grinned as he felt his balls tighten. "You ready baby? Almost there."

Charlie's eyes rolled as she exploded into orgasm. She saw stars when Gavril's grip tightened slightly around her throat and he moaned his climax. His hand loosened from her neck and he stroked her back, his cock still throbbing deep inside her.

Charlie pitched forward, her hands barely bracing the wall. She breathed deep in an attempt to catch her breath. She moaned weakly when he slid from her wetness.

Gavril was still shaking as he lifted her, carrying her through hall into the living room.

He set her gingerly on the couch as he disposed of the condom in the kitchen. When he returned, she was still on the couch, and she scooted over to make room for him. He plopped down. "Damn, woman. Now that was a workout."

She glanced over at him, shooting him a weak smile as she pushed her sweaty curls back from her face. "No doubt."

********

Her phone was ringing somewhere in the living room. Charlie groaned, irritation marring her features as she roused from sleep. Looking at the time on the cable box, she blanched. "Shit," she muttered. When the hell did nine-thirty in the morning happen? It must have been between Gavril fucking her on the couch, to them passing out. She glanced at him fast asleep behind her, a hot pink fleece blanket covering them modestly.

Still lying down, Charlie flung her arm out in search for her phone. Her hand clamped around the device which was under the sofa. She wasn't even sure how it got there. Her sleepiness evaporated when she saw the caller ID. Shit, it was Katia! She would be home in about an hour. "Hello?" she rasped as she pressed the 'ACCEPT' button.

"Hey there, lady" Katia chirped. Charlie winced. It was way too early to be that cheerful, but that was Katia.

"Hey hon. How was the trip?"

She could hear Katia sucking her teeth through the phone. "Let's just say we have so much to talk about when I get home."

Charlie turned her head, her gaze falling on her best friend's older brother who was currently snuggled up to her, his muscular arm thrown around her, gripping her waist tightly. She shook her head, trying not to think about Gavril's morning wood pressing firmly into her backside.

Oh yeah, they definitely had a lot to talk about. "You don't say," she replied.

"Yep," Katia said. "Well traffic is really heavy so I'm thinking we might make it back around noon. We can go out for lunch or something when I get home."

"Sounds good," Charlie tried to keep her voice light. "I can't wait to see you."

Katia giggled through the phone. "Well I'm sure my brother's kept you quite busy."

"Y-yeah, we've had some fun," she said, biting back a moan when Gavril cock twitched. He was dangerously close to sliding right inside.

"Uh-huh. Well just make sure all your fun is cleaned up by the time I get back. I don't want to see any questionable bodily fluids on any surfaces, Missy."

Charlie sputtered, her gasp coming out as a strangled cough. "Wait, what?"

Katia was full on laughing now. "You heard me. I told you this was a perfect opportunity for a summer romance, Charlie."

She had to grin. Her best friend, the matchmaker. "You sneaky little bitch. You set this all up."

"I prefer to think of it as greasing the wheels of fate just a little. You guys have a lot in common. I knew you would hit it off." There was a slight pause in the conversation and Charlie heard a male voice in the background. "Listen, babe I gotta go. We're heading through a tunnel and I might lose you."

"Hold up there, Little Miss Matchmaker. Who is that with the deep ass voice in the car? Unless one of those sorority bitches got a voice transplant, you've got some explaining to do."

Katia giggled softly, and Charlie could tell that she leaned closer to the phone. "I may have found a gentleman friend who escorted me around town and who also happens to go to Eastbrooke and needed a ride back to school. Being the kind soul that I am, after thoroughly checking out his background, I agreed to help the poor fellow out."

Charlie smiled down the phone. "That's my girl. I'll see you in a few hours. Have fun."

"You too. Tell my brother I said hello."

"I will. I'll try not to bruise him either, but I can't make any promises."

"Okay eww, Charlie. I don't want to know that."

"It's your fault, Matchmaker. You wanted this." They both laughed as Charlie ended the call. She tossed the phone on the coffee table and turned back to Gavril. She kissed him awake, whimpering when he clutched her tightly. "Good morning, Gav" she husked.

"Same to you krasotka," he rasped. He sat up slightly, his soft dark hair adorably askew atop his head, giving him a rather startled appearance. "I take it that was my meddling sister."

"Yes. She told us to clean up and make sure there were no questionable fluids on any surface."

Gavril chuckled. "She would."

"Did you know she set this all up?"

He was thoughtful for a moment before he kissed her again. "I had a feeling she was up to something when she called me earlier in the week to make sure I was actually attending the banquet. I'd planned to stay at a hotel, but she convinced me to stay here and keep her lonely roommate company." He smiled. "That little trickster."

1...456789