The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

Charlie nodded. "Well we have the house to ourselves for another two and a half hours. What do you want to do?"

His hazel eyes darkened as he notice her puckered nipple peeking out from under the fleece blanket.

"I can think of a few things," he rumbled. His cock was back to life and Charlie stifled a moan as he rubbed his hardness against her leg.

"Do you ever stop?" she said with a laugh.

"Never." He grinned. "Come on, krasotka Convince me to stay for another week or two."

"We didn't do enough convincing already this weekend?" she inquired.

His hands threaded through her unruly curls as he kissed her deeply, his tongue tasting bitter and sweet all at once. "I am a stubborn Russian," he rumbled. "I need a lot of convincing."

"Well then," she replied. "I'll be sure to convince you extra hard, Russian." Her hands reached between them, gripping his cock. She enjoyed his soft moan as he closed his eyes briefly. When he opened them, there was that familiar look of fiery, naked lust that made her pussy throb with anticipation.

"I'm counting on it, Krasotka"

Charlie grinned as he lowered his lips to hers again, claiming her tongue in a soul-searing kiss.

This was shaping up to be a good summer after all. What a difference the Weekend makes.

********

Chapter 5 of "Getting Over Edie" is on the way! Thanks for being so patient!

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
1...456789