The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is strictly a physical thing Harold and other than what his cock can do for me I have no feelings for Randy at all. I know it is brutal for him to sit there and hear me put it that way, but it is nothing new to him; I've been telling him that for six years now. He is nothing to me but a huge cock and while I don't understand it in the least that seems to be enough for him."

Then Randy spoke up:

"It is true Harold; I'm in love with Betty Ann and I have been after her for years to leave you and marry me, but she won't even consider it. She loves you and she won't leave you so I settle for what I can get and try to be happy that I get at least that much."

"So you see Harold, you have nothing to worry about. I love you and only you."

"Well I guess you are right then. The fact that you love me while he is only a piece of meat to you makes everything better. Silly me; this is just about cock size and nothing else. All that worrying and for nothing."

"I'm glad we got that cleared up baby. Why don't you just go on upstairs to the bedroom while I say goodnight to Randy. I'll be up in a little while and we can make love."

I looked at her and started laughing. I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. I got myself under control and then I backhanded Randy so hard that he and his chair went backwards onto the floor. He scrambled to get up and by the time he was on his feet I was standing in front of him and I smashed him in the mouth three times and he went back down. I kicked him three times hard in the crotch and then I leaned down, grabbed his shirt front and pulled his face up to within inches of mine:

"Consider that my resignation you black son of a bitch" and then I slammed his head back down on the floor and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Betty Ann.

"I'm going home."

"Home? You are home."

"No I'm not. When I found out what you were doing my first thought was to throw your cheating ass out on the street. Then I thought of all the memories of you that the house would keep pushing at me and I decided that I would be the one to get out. I rented an apartment Monday and I spent yesterday moving into it. That's my home now."

"Don't do this to me Harold, I love you, you know I do. I don't want you to leave me. Please Harold, I don't want to lose you."

"You should have thought of that before you decided to become Randy's fuck toy. And while I'm on that subject Betty Ann, even if I bought into your stupid addiction story there had to be a first time with Randy when you didn't yet know about his big cock. Were you still my loving wife then? Was I still the one you wanted to be with when you fucked him the first time? Were you worried about losing me then Betty Ann?"

I turned and walked out the door while she kept crying out for me not to go.

12