The Long Weekend: A Fairy Tale

Story Info
Princess Candy teasing and denial.
1.9k words
39.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, there was sexy blonde cocktease princess named Candy. When Princess Candy was young, she was a brutal cockteasing bitch. She liked nothing more than teasing men, all kinds of men, from the buffest athletes to the geekiest frat boy. She loved leaving men high and dry, using her big tits as a weapon of torture to leave behind big blue balls in her wake. She became the ultimate temptation; men could not help but try and get in her panties, but almost all of them went home hard and blue.

But deep inside, Princess Candy was a bad girl who loved cocks. Big, thick, fat cocks that would fill her incredibly tight little pussy. While she teased all men she would only ever think of pleasing the biggest and strongest men because only they deserved such a perfect cockteasing princess as her. She liked their fast bikes and good looks but what she really liked is that they could touch that part deep inside her that needed itching. When they did that, she would grant them the biggest orgasms ever, but only after they had suffered her cruel teasing for a time. It made them want her more.

Then one day, Princess Candy met a powerful Wizard. The Wizard was not the strongest and he was far from the biggest man, but he had the biggest brain. His magic was strong. Princess Candy fell madly in love with the Wizard, who used his powers to chase away the many bigger and stronger men who desired nothing short of tasting a piece of Princess Candy. No man could penetrate the Wizard's protective shield.

Then one day, a Bad Prince saw Princess Candy from afar and decided he must have her. The Bad Prince had met Princess Candy long before and all he got to show for it was a grinding dance that left his enormous cock hard and dripping. But back then the Bad Prince was proud, and when Princess Candy walked away he did not follow. He regretted this ever since. He knew her pussy was built to tease his giant cock. And now it was under the protection of the Wizard whose powers were great.

Years went by and the Bad Prince seduced women of all colors and kinds, but he could never shake the memory of Princess Candy. Oh how he longed to be teased by this brutal Princess! Oh how he wanted her to tease and torture his huge cock and only when he could take no more give him the relief his huge cock so desperately needed. Oh how he needed her to use his big cock as her personal sex toy. Of all women alive, only Princess Candy could handle his pussy wrecking monster.

Then one fateful day he saw her again. She looked as good as she had all those years before, and he wanted her. His huge cock wanted her. But when he saw the Wizard he knew he could never have her, for the Wizard stood in his way.

For her part, Princess Candy was more in love with the Wizard then ever before. She was still the brutal cocktease she was before, but the Wizard's goodness caused her to always relent and give him the huge orgasms that before only a man with a huge cock who touched that place deep inside her deserved. The problem was the Wizard's penis. It was just big enough that if he stretched like an acrobat he could brush against the place that needed itching inside her, but he was not big enough to fully satisfy this itch. In truth, the Wizard became the teaser, constantly reminding Princess Candy about what her body craved.

Despite this, Princess Candy was very happy. The Wizard worked all of his magic to give her the orgasms she needed and she found great sexual satisfaction in teasing his penis. She fantasized about big cocks and it helped her to get off. Then, one day, she met the Bad Prince. The Bad Prince set off memories of big cocks gone by, and the more she got to know him, the more she realized only he of all men on earth had what she wanted. She was incredibly happy with an ultra successful career and blissful family and a Wizard she loved more than life itself, but she wanted that big cock. It was wrong, it was greedy, it was bad. But she wanted it nonetheless.

Of course, the Bad Prince tried to seduce Princess Candy, but he was blocked at every turn by the powerful Wizard. He admired and envied the Wizard, and became obsessed with defeating him, knowing the ultimate prize that awaited his victory. But his victory was denied him. The Wizard was just too powerful. The Bad Prince made a series of fatal mistakes and was finally and completed banished, setting off for his island fortress to lick his wounds and sulk. Occasionally he had friends in their line of business take photos of Princess Candy so he could marvel at how much more beautiful she had become, how much longer her blonde hair had grown, how toned her body was. He read all her articles and downloaded her race pictures and dreamed of crushing her pussy with his huge cock.

Having been forever unleashed by the Bad Prince, Princess Candy for the first time in years began to develop even more fully her cockteasing powers. She finally began to understand, thanks to the Bad Prince, the power she had over men and how much it made her pussy buzz. But it was too late for the Bad Prince. He could not overcome the Wizard. He resigned himself to a lifetime of fucking Princess Candy clones who could never, ever understand the teasing and denial that the Bad Prince craved.

Then, one fateful day, a thought came to him. The Bad Prince was too weak to defeat the Wizard. But, if Princess Candy and the Bad Prince worked together, they could break the power of the Wizard and with the Wizard humbled and humiliated they go give each other what both of them wanted. It was an evil plan that only a very, very bad girl would want to do. But despite her sweet and innocent looks, Princess Candy was a very naughty girl inside. Being bad made her pussy melt, and this would be the baddest thing she could ever do, helping the Wizard's greatest rival defeat and humiliate him. For wasn't she as sick as the Bad Prince of the Wizard always winning everything???

The problem was that the Wizard was powerful enough to thwart them both, and was wary of almost all tricks and traps. The plan would have to be slowly implemented over a long period of time until by the time the Wizard realized what was happening, it would be too late. The Bad Prince would be installed as the new alpha male and the Wizard would be relegated to permanent tease toy, a living blow-up doll for Princess Candy's cruel pleasure. From his island fortress the Bad Prince would decide whether the Wizard could orgasm, and the answer would always be NO.

But how to defeat the Wizard? The Bad Prince knew exactly what the Wizard's only weakness was because it was also his, and the Bad Prince and the Wizard were flip sides of the same coin, one all brain and the other all cock. The Wizard's weakness was teasing and denial. The more Princess Candy teased, the more she denied the Wizard, the weaker his powers became. The hornier she made him the more easily he could be controlled, and the more ready he was to do whatever she asked. After enough time, if the Wizard were unwary, Princess Candy could take complete control of his cock and orgasms. Only then, could the Bad Prince ever stand a chance against the Wizard. Only if Princess Candy stood with the Bad Prince could she ever feel that huge cock inside her, have the bad girl longing to be naughty come out and play every now and then.

Oh how the Bad Prince dreamed of the day when he could claim those inches deep inside Princess Candy promised to him so long ago! The Bad Prince knew the greatest moment of his life would be when Princess Candy forced the Wizard to personally lube up the Bad Prince's huge cock in preparation for his hammering her tight little pussy. To see the tears of frustration rolling down the helpless Wizard's face as he mounted Princess Candy from behind while the Wizard was forced to watch the Bad Prince hammer her oh-so-tight little wild flower was his ultimate goal.

But how to break the Wizard's power?

Princess Candy could never hint that the Bad Prince had come back, for if she did the Wizard would be on guard and their evil plan would be forever denied. The process of breaking the Wizard would have to be agonizingly slow, and the Bad Prince wasn't sure that Princess Candy, who wanted everything now, could move slowly enough. The Bad Prince could help develop new and terrible ideas for enslaving the Wizard, but only if Princess Candy agreed to follow the instructions to the letter. For as she learned how to break the Wizard, she would be learning also how to tease the Bad Prince. It was what made the plan so evil. The Wizard became the training ground for teasing the new alpha male, and he would not realize it until it was too late.

The dilemma was a difficult one for Princess Candy. She would always love the Wizard with every ounce of her body, but could she make the Wizard accept the ultimate humiliation for her own greedy pleasure? Could she train her body to feed off the Wizard's sexual frustration? Could she become the sweetest, most terrible tease? Could she continue turning herself into the ultimate fantasy pinup and then use her body and looks to drive the Wizard insane? Could she teach herself to smile innocently, hold the Wizard on the edge of an orgasm that will never come, and have a huge orgasm thinking of the Bad Prince's huge cock all at the same time? Could she keep their evil plan a secret? Could she so totally enslave the Wizard to her pussy, make him so desperate he would do anything for her? Could she train him like Pavloff's dog to get hard and dripping over anything the Bad Prince desired? Could Princess Candy make the Wizard so addicted to teasing that the thought of having it taken away would make him tremble in fear? And most importantly, could Princess Candy be powerful enough to completed control and totally dominate two men at the same time, one alpha male with the biggest cock and one beta male with the biggest brain? Could she truly be the one woman who could have a long weekend every now and then with a big cock to satisfy the bad girl deep inside and still have a blissfully happy home life?

Princess Candy thought the matter over long and hard. The Bad Prince would never contact her directly until he knew that she had tamed the Wizard. If she wanted to play the game, the Bad Prince made it clear that under no circumstance was she to contact him directly, but instead would wait patiently for instructions. If Princess Candy, the Brutal Teaser, wanted to play, she knew that all she had to do was send a one-word message: Yes. Then sit back and wait.

The end. Or the beginning?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Babysitter's Seduction How long can a man resist an alluring temptress?in Mature
The Sex Worker Edward discovers a friend of his is a prostitute.in Erotic Couplings
Bed and Breakfast Thomas gets clued in by an intern.in Loving Wives
More Stories