The Long Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday starts for this submisive couple.
1.9k words
4.33
42.9k
15
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
festen6
festen6
175 Followers

Part II: Saturday Day

I awoke to the wonderful feeling of a warm, wet mouth surrounding my cock. I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. Looking down, I met Gail's eyes, with a mischievous twinkle in them, as she smiled around a mouthful of my cock. "Wow. You're really taking that practicing thing to heart, aren't you?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhmmmm."

I reached down, and pulled her off my cock, then moved her head up to mine, and kissed her, our tongues darting around each other's mouths and over teeth. I moved around behind her, as she lay on her stomach, and slid between her legs. "I want to fuck you. Where do you want it?" I asked.

"My pussy. It hasn't had a cock in it for weeks. Everyone's been pounding my..." she gasped as I thrust inside her, "...ass and using my mouth."

There wasn't much talking after that, just moans and sighs. I held her hips, pulling her back onto me, as I thrust deeply into her wet, warm and tight snatch. Gail reached underneath herself and began rubbing her clit, occasionally reaching a little farther back and squeezing my balls. She reached up, grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. There was a muffled scream, and then she came, squirting all over me and leaving a large wet spot on the bed. She tried to pull off of me as she came, but I grabbed hold of her hips tightly and just kept pumping in and out of her. Gail always squirted when she came, which was one of the things John and Kayla loved about her -- there was no way she'd be able to cover up or fake an orgasm. And since our owners wanted complete control over us, it suited them immensely to have no deception from either of their slaves in that regard.

I continued fucking her steadily, until I felt my balls tightening. I picked up the pace at that point, thrusting harder and faster into her. "Yes....yes....yeah..." I buried my cock inside of her warm, wet, spasming pussy, yelling "I'm cumming!" as jets of spunk coated the inside of her, and she screamed into the pillow, screaming out another orgasm, and making yet another puddle on the bed.

I lay across her back, feeling her muscles milk the last drops of cum out of my cock. Then she slid forward, and I slipped out of her, as she rolled over onto her back. She sat up, and then pushed me down on my back, sucking my prick back into her mouth, cleaning me off. She swung around and straddled my head, lowering her swollen lips to my mouth. I cleaned out her pussy, swallowing our combined fluids.

There was movement on the bed, and Gail was pulled off of me. I stared up into Mistress Kayla's eyes. She smiled down at me, as she hooked a finger into the D-ring on my collar, "Morning sunshine," she said, as she pulled me to the floor, and dragged me to the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Master John dragging Gail by her hair to the other bath.

Mistress first sat on the toilet and peed, while I kneeled before her. When she was done, she put her hand behind my head, and shoved my face into her crotch. I needed no commands, and began licking her clean, tasting the tang of her golden nectar. She wrapped her legs over my shoulders, as she leaned back against the tank of the toilet. "How many more times did you cum last night and this morning, pet?"

"Twice, Mistress."

"And Gail?"

"Three times Mistress."

"I hope they were good. You won't be coming again until tonight." She grabbed my hair, and forced my mouth and tongue harder against her, bucking her hips, "Uhhhhhhnnnnn...that's so good. I love starting off my morning with a nice little cum."

She pushed me away, got up and began filling to 2 quart enema bag that always hung from a hook next to the bathtub. When it was full, she had me kneel over the side of the tub, and emptied it into me. Then, turning on the shower, she stepped in. I kneeled next to the tub, the enema doing its work, and my insides cramping up while she showered. When she was done, she stepped out and I dried her off with a thick terry cloth robe. As she headed out the door, heading naked to her room to dress, she told me I could release the enema, take a shower, and then head downstairs to serve breakfast.

Breakfast was served, and afterwards, Gail and I were each given a list of chores that needed to be accomplished before lunch. Sometimes we would be dressed in matching French Maid uniforms to accomplish these chores, but today we were sent off naked.

I was in the process of dusting the furniture in the living room, when Master John came into the room. He was dressed casually, in sweatpants and a T-shirt. He approached me, put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to kneel. "I need a blow job, bitch."

I reached up and pulled down his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his already hard and throbbing member instantly popped out. I licked the drop of precum from the tip, then ran my tongue down the shaft, and sucked each of his balls into my mouth, my eyes looking up at him. I knew how much he liked that, to have either of the three of us looking up from his cock and giving him that look of total contentment. I moved back to the head of his cock, and took it into my mouth, then began bobbing on the knob, using my hand to stroke his shaft.

"That's nice," he said, tousling my hair. "You did a good job with Gail by the way. She sucked me off like a champ this morning. Filled her stomach with so much cum I'm amazed she was able to eat breakfast." He sighed, and was quiet for a moment as I worked his cock. "God, you are such a good little cock sucking faggot."

I had to admit, I enjoyed serving him. Not as much as I enjoyed serving Kayla, certainly. I would never seek out a man to have an exclusively Master/slave relationship, or a vanilla relationship with. I really didn't find men attractive. Like, I knew women who would look at other women, and tell you how beautiful they were. I never found myself saying, "Wow, that guy is hot." Serving Master John was just icing on the cake of being Kayla's owned submissive. If Kayla left, I'd leave as well. If John left, I'd still stay with her.

He put his hand on the back on my head, and began thrusting into my mouth, face fucking me, jamming his cock deep into my throat. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out. Stroking his own cock, he shot his wad all over my face and hair, marking me as his. I licked slowly and softly at the head of his cock, trying to get all of his seed. He chuckled, looking down at me "You look good, all covered in cum. You know that?"

"Yes, sir," I replied, smiling up at him.

"I don't want you washing that off. I want the girls to see you. Now, put my cock away."

As lunchtime rolled around, I made my way to the kitchen in order to help Gail prepare and serve the meal. I found her in there making sandwiches. She turned to look at me as I entered the room, and a crust of dried cum was on her cheek, across her forehead and there was some in her hair as well. I obviously hadn't been the only one marked this morning.

"God! Look at you two sluts," I turned around to see Mistress Kayla, "both of you covered in cum." She just shook her head as she sighed. "Well, better the two of you than me." She turned and walked back out. "When you're finished serving lunch, clean yourselves up," she called over her shoulder.

After we served lunch, we both went back to our list of chores. It was a bit unusual, since we were usually given enough to keep us busy during the morning, with training and play time in the afternoon. However, by about 3 in the afternoon, we had both finished. Mistress Kayla collected us and brought us back to the playroom. Master John was already there. He ordered us to kneel at the foot of the bed, bent over, with our stomachs resting on the bed.

"So, are the two of you wondering why the domestic chores were so extensive today?" he asked, as he and Kayla began placing cuffs on our wrists and ankles. "We wanted the house extra clean because we're having a party tonight. And guess what? You two are the guests of honor."

"I wouldn't exactly say that," Kayla chuckled, "more like the guests of dishonor."

They both laughed, as she fitted a cock gag into my mouth. Master John was doing the same with Gail. I next felt her lubing up my ass, and then she slowly inserted a butt plug into me. Meanwhile, Gail was having both of her holes filled as well. We both moaned into our gags.

"Up on the bed, bitches. On your backs" Mistress ordered. Spreader bars were attached to both our ankles and our wrists, and then the center of the bars were tied off to the head and foot of the bed. Lastly, we were blindfolded.

"Try to get some rest, it's going to be a long night. We'll come get you when it's time to get ready." I thought I could hear the two of them walking out.

"Uhhhhnnnnnnnnn!" both Gail and I moaned through our gags as the plugs inside us started to vibrate.

Both Master and Mistress began to laugh from the doorway. "Oh, sorry, did we forget to tell you about the remote controls?" Mistress Kayla asked sweetly. The plugs stopped vibrating. "I wonder how much rest they'll get?"

"I guess it'll depend on how often we turn these on." Master John mused, and Gail squealed as one or both of the vibrators inside her buzzed away for a moment. I heard the door shut and we were left there in the dark, with our own thoughts.

There wasn't much rest of course. Every time I'd start to drift off, the vibe in my ass would start buzzing away. From the moaning, whining and mewling coming from next to me, the same was happening to Gail. The other thing preventing rest was that the vibrators in each of us didn't necessarily go off at the same time. So, while at a particular time either of us might not have been stimulated, the buzzing and moaning coming from the other would keep us from true rest.

On top of that were the thoughts buzzing through my head. What kind of party? Who was going to be there? What would be expected of us? Obviously by their comments and admonishments, we were going to be used and abused. I don't know how much time passed. Any rest I got was fitful.

festen6
festen6
175 Followers