The Long Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am pleased so far," she said, as began to run her fingernails lightly up and down his torso, causing him to moan and shiver. "Now I'll show you what happens when you're you are good."

She began with his nipples, licking them, sucking them, using her fingers, nails and teeth to stiffen and tease them. She teased his nipples until he began to undulate under her touch, and little involuntary tremors shook him.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" she asked. He nodded.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked, and he nodded again.

"You don't ever want me to stop, do you?" she asked, as she began brushing her stocking-clad calf against his. He nodded, and she whispered, "Maybe I won't, missy."

She continued to play with one nipple as she began using her stockings to rub against his penis and testicles. She leaned over and began kissing his neck and shoulder, graduating to flicks of her tongue and running her teeth across his bare skin, finally choosing a spot and sinking her teeth into him.

"I like to mark my property," she said as she examined the fresh hickey with satisfaction. She moved downward, squeezing his breast and using her teeth to mark it, nibble a while on his nipple, and then repeat the process on the other breast. Finally her mouth went lower, and she began to mark his shaven crotch as one hand played with a nipple and the other grasped his balls and rolled them together in her palm like a pair of dice.

He lay there helpless, moaning, and dizzy with pleasure, disoriented...the teasing became torment, and the pain of her biting and sucking on his skin became pleasurable. He didn't want it to stop, but he was losing his mind from all the sensations washing over him all at once. His world narrowed to just the parts of his body that she was touching. Nothing else existed for him except her touch and her voice. They were his last links to reality, and he clung to them.

She stopped, and removed his hood and gag. He gazed silently at her as she put a latex glove over her right hand and lubed it. She lay next to him, her eyes looking direct into his as she gently slid two fingers deep into him. She kissed him as she began a very slow and gentle pumping motion inside him. Her mouth dropped to his neck and gave him another hickey as he strained against his bonds trying to meet her inward thrusts, and his anal muscles squeezed against her relentless fingers. His breathing got heavier as her mouth returned to his nipple, and he began to moan. His back arched up off the mattress; his tremors grew more frequent and pronounced. She brought her face close to his, and looked deep into his eyes and saw the surrender in him.

"Yes, baby," she whispered. "It's all right. I want you to...come for me, honey. Give it up for me; give it to me...."

He shuddered. He writhed. He had lost control of every muscle in his body. His mouth moved without speaking. The final convulsion hit him, and afterward his body collapsed back onto the mattress totally spent. He began to weep. She stopped stroking, and left her fingers deep inside him as she began to kiss the tears from his cheeks.

"Tears of joy are the sweetest tears of all," she whispered, and kissed him hard and long. They paused to catch their breath for a few moments. All he could do was stare longingly into her eyes. Even if he were permitted to speak, what could he say?

She began fucking him again. This time his climax came quicker, and a dribble of semen leaked from the head of his penis. She leaned over to lick it, and returned to shove her tongue deep into his open mouth. He sucked it willingly...eagerly. She continued to milk him and make him eat his dribbles until he was dry, and had climaxed a third time.

She withdrew from inside him, disposed of the latex glove, and returned with a Hitachi wand. She set it to low, and lifted his balls to put the vibrator against the base of his scrotum. He writhed and moaned as she varied the spot, the pressure and finally the speed of the vibrations. Then she put it on each of his testicles and on the tip of his now flaccid cock.

"Feel good?" she asked with a wicked smile, and he nodded enthusiastically.

She put the wand on the night table, and returned to kiss him, run her fingers through his damp hair and finally cuddle him.

"I think we need a nap," she said, and rested her head on his chest. He passed out almost immediately.

He awoke to find her sitting on a wooden chair across the room, staring at him with a dreamy smile. She was wearing her boots again, and was holding her riding crop in one hand. She lazily lifted one boot to rest it on a small coffee table near the chair. She took the crop and tapped it twice against her raised boot. He scrambled out of bed and crawled across the carpet to her. He began licking the soft black leather of her boot, running his tongue up past her knee, and then down the entire length. When he had shined the boot, he returned to the heel and sucked its entire length into his mouth. She withdrew the boot, and tapped her crop on the other one. He repeated his attentions to the second boot until she withdrew its heel from his eager mouth. She then used the crop to point to her pussy and commanded him to drink from her.

She then sent him to the bathroom to potty, brush his teeth and shower, ordering him to return naked to her. He was back at the chair in about twenty minutes. He was ordered to remain standing and turn around. She examined the stripes on his ass and the back of his thighs, running her fingers along them to feel the welts starting to rise.

She handcuffed his hands behind him, and had him kneel a few inches from the edge of the bed, facing her. Then she grabbed the Hitachi wand, turned it on, and began rubbing it over her breasts and nipples. He watched carefully. He knew that there were several lessons here, but the one he was concentrating on for the moment was how she aroused herself. She brought the wand down to just above her clit, and began messaging that area with the wand, only directly touching her clit in passing. She climaxed suddenly, then switched off the current and brought the wand to her pussy lips. She coated the tip of the wand with her juices, and then put it in front of his mouth. He instantly licked it clean.

This was repeated several times, until it ended with a final, shattering orgasm that made her scream out loud. After she had recovered her composure, she pointed to her pussy, and he cleaned it with his tongue.

She then had him stand up, and she unlocked the cuffs. She produced a roll of plastic wrap, similar to one he had seen in a moving supply store once. She began to wrap it tightly around his body. When she was done, he was wrapped shoulders to ankles. She helped him sit on the bed, and placed the rubber hood over his head. She eased him into a prone position on his back in the bed, and climbed in after him.

"Now, my little pet, you may speak...but only to answer a direct question from me," she said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he said in a hoarse whisper. "I can speak, but only to answer your questions."

She had wrapped his flaccid penis flat beneath the plastic film. She began stroking at it with her fingernails and then her fingertips.

"What did you learn while I was playing with my Hitachi wand?" she asked.

It was hard to think. Her touch was very distracting. The embrace of the plastic wrap was also distracting him, and his blindness was disorienting.

"That you do not need a slave to sexually satisfy you," he said. "I am just one of many toys you have for that purpose."

"Good answer," she said. "So what can my slave do for me that my other toys can't?"

"Cry tears of pain and joy for you," he replied in a loud whisper.

She kissed him, and began rubbing his cock's head through the plastic harder with the heel of her hand. With her other hand, she used her fingernails to pinch his nipples. He moaned and made an almost snake-like motion in his plastic cocoon.

"See what happens when your answer pleases your Mistress?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, it's beautiful."

"What else can you do that the wand cannot?" she asked.

"Be trained and molded to be what suits you, Mistress."

She nodded. "Yes, my wand is my property, but my slave is trainable property. Are you trainable property, missy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you sure you know what that means?" she inquired.

"Yes, Mistress, it means anything you want it to mean...literally."

"And are you sure you're ready for anything I want it to be?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I am ready. I feel like my whole life has been preparation for this moment."

"Another good answer," she said. She rolled him over on his belly and picked up a heavy spanking paddle. "Now give me more of your tears, bitch."