The Long Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are my little bitches ready for a game?" Deborah asked.

They answered "Yes Mistress" in unison.

"Here are the rules," said Deborah. "I'm going to put a quart into each of your skinny pink asses. The first slut to beg me for potty privilege will be bound and forced to watch as the winner and I lie on the bed enjoying each other."

He gulped. Mistress was giving him a chance to serve her while Cheryl watched. It was his big opportunity, and he was determined to win the privilege of being on that bed.

Deborah filled them, removed the lines, sat on the toilet and put both feet on the stool.

"Worship them, my pets," she said in a gentle voice. "There's one for each of you."

Deborah sat there watching her two worshippers kissing and licking her feet and sucking her toes into their mouths. She smiled in satisfaction as she watched them compete with each other in technique and enthusiasm, and learn from each other. She began playing with her own nipples, and felt the first wave of arousal as first Michael, and then Cheryl, began to quiver from the first cramps. She knew the "game" was rigged against Michael. Cheryl was an enema slut who could hold two quarts for over twenty minutes. She knew from yesterday's performance that he was not in that league.

She wanted him to lose. She wanted to see his reaction to the disappointment. It would tell her a lot about his slave potential. Would he be happy to serve his Mistress, even if that service was to watch and be taunted while she played with another pet? When they had first met on-line, she had told him she was bi-sexual and loved humiliation play and cuckolding. He had given her the standard submissive reply: oh yes, Mistress, I love the idea...please bring it on! Now, she would get to see if he meant what he had written.

He tried, but about the tenth minute the fifth cramp forced tears from his eyes. He cried and begged her for "permission to go potty".

"Are you sure?" she taunted. "You know what you are losing?"

"Yes, Mistress, I know. Please, I can't hold it. Please, please, please...."

She got up and let him sit on the toilet to evacuate. He was disappointed and humiliated. Both women stared at him with knowing smiles as he wiped himself and flushed. He was ordered to strip and get into the shower, and was grateful for a moment out of their sight to regain his composure. The warm cleansing water helped, although it stung his much-abused cock. He didn't want to even touch it, lest Mistress should suddenly decide to peek in and think he was trying to masturbate.

There was nothing to do now except be gracious in defeat. Cheryl had won this round fair and square and he knew all he could do now was to try to somehow be sexy and entertaining to Mistress in the role of voyeur and cuckold. He wondered: did another woman qualify as a cuckold experience? He was too emotionally weary to answer his own question. Did it matter? Probably it didn't. All that mattered was finding a way to please Mistress from the position he was in, or soon would be.

He knelt naked next to the edge of the bed, with a simple pair of metal handcuffs holding his arms behind his back. Cheryl was in the shower; he could hear the water running as he drank from Mistress' pussy.

Deborah sat naked on the edge of the bed. She was sipping a glass of white wine with one hand, and rubbing her fingers through his damp hair with the other. She enjoyed the feel of his straight, thick locks on her fingers. She liked to mess it, and then comb it with her fingernails, over and over. He enjoyed the feel of her fingernails on his scalp. It was a quiet and tender moment together as Cheryl showered. When she was done with her discharge, he began drying her pussy with his tongue without command. She smiled and withdrew her hand from his hair. Into her cupped empty hand she poured a little wine.

"Look at me," she said, and he raised his eyes upward. There was a moment of pause as they said much to each other with a glance. She lowered her cupped hand to his mouth, wondering why her hand shook a little. He lapped the wine, and licked her palm clean. She poured more wine into her hand, and watched in fascination as he repeated the drill. After the third time, Cheryl walked in on them naked, with her damp hair brushed down and back on her head.

"One more," Mistress said, and see poured some wine on each of her feet, then put the glass on the nightstand as he licked her feet dry. She patted the mattress next to her, and Cheryl silently sat in that spot. She pulled Cheryl closer and began kissing her as Michael ran his tongue between her toes. She pushed Cheryl down on the mattress and rolled onto her, withdrawing her feet from range of his mouth.

He knelt up straight to watch. There had been no command, but he somehow knew this is what Mistress wanted. That was why he was here. That was why Cheryl was on the bed, having her nipples sucked by his Mistress. He was here to witness this event, and learn something from it.

The wine affected him faster and harder than he had expected. He was enjoying being the witness, to which his hardening cock attested. Their shapely legs were entangled in each other, Cheryl's milky skin rubbing against Mistress' milk chocolate. There were their moans as the fondled each other and rubbed against each other.

Mistress rolled over on her back and spread her legs, exposing her vagina to his view.

"Show your sister how I like my pussy eaten," Deborah said to Cheryl. Cheryl crawled between her Mistress' thighs and extended her tongue fully out, but pointed downward to her chin. Beginning at the skin between the vagina and anus, Cheryl used the full surface of her tongue to slowly, gently ride over the top of Deborah's outer lips, past her clit and over her groin. Then she repeated the motion over and over, until Deborah said faster, which increased Cheryl's tempo only slightly, until prompted to increase it again. Mistress then pointed her finger to her clit and Cheryl began concentrating her licks in a shorter range a few inches on each side of the clit.

Deborah came with a sigh, and looked at him as she did. He smiled at her, happy to see the moment of ecstasy on her face, and happy to share that moment with her.

Cheryl was ordered to lie on her back. Deborah bound Cheryl's wrists with cuffs to each corner of the headboard. She chained Cheryl's ankles to each corner of the foot of the bed. Deborah sat naked over Cheryl's face, facing the headboard. She dangled her pussy inches from Cheryl's outstretched tongue, which was desperately seeking contact with her Mistress.

"Please let me eat you again, Mistress," Cheryl said, "please let me have more."

"You want more pussy?" Deborah asked. "Are you that greedy, my little slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm your greedy little slut," said Cheryl. "Please let me have more."

Deborah lowered herself onto Cheryl's eager mouth with a satisfied moan. She put her hands behind her to grasp Cheryl's breasts and squeeze them. Cheryl groaned, and her arms and legs jerked and pulled her chains taut.

He knelt there, silent with his eyes riveted to the scene in front of him. He was breathing faster, and his erection was building. He could only have been more excited if it were his body on that bed instead of Cheryl's. He watched Mistress as she began to grind her pussy across the slave girl's face, using Cheryl's nose to rub her clit against. Mistress' thumbs found Cheryl's nipples, and began to lightly flick across their tips. He could see Cheryl's muscles tense as her nipples grew very stiff and erect under Mistress' thumbs. Mistress visibly climaxed, but kept fucking Cheryl's face, increasing her tempo until she reached a second climax. Now Mistress was using her thumbs and middle fingers to squeeze Cheryl's nipples while the tips of her fingernails on her forefingers lightly scratched the nipples' tips. He thought Cheryl may have had a small orgasm, but wasn't sure because her muffled moans and cries were blurring together in his ears. Mistress clearly had her third orgasm, which was punctuated by a whoop of pure joy.

Mistress now slowed, and moved her soaking pussy into position for Cheryl to suck on her Mistress' clit like it was a cock. She moaned as she desperately tried to suck more of her Mistress into her mouth, trying to bob her head as best she could from the pillow. The chains to her ankles and wrist began to clink as she pulled against them in pattern-less spasms. He was mesmerized and beginning to float into sub-space himself. It no longer seemed to matter that it wasn't his body on that bed. It was like he could feel sucking Mistress' pussy into his own mouth. It was like he could feel Mistress' fingers and nails on his own nipples. Involuntarily shivers ran through his body, in synch with Cheryl's tremors. Each clink of the chain restraining one of her limbs brought on a larger and longer shaking inside his body.

His consciousness drifted a little deeper. It was like slowly sinking into a sea of jelly. The jelly's embrace was friendly but restricting. It wanted him to drift deeper and yield below him to make it easy. He wanted to float deeper, and yielded to the jelly. Voices and sounds were filtered through the jelly, and sounded distant and harder to hear. His vision was fixated on Cheryl's nearest nipple, which was the closest part of her from where he knelt. He staring as Mistress teased the nipple mercilessly. He was permitted to speak, but his lips felt numb and detached from his control. What was there to say? He was in awe. He was kneeling in the presence of a Goddess who inspired awe. Could he say that? He tried. He felt his mouth move, but heard nothing come out. He gave up and floated deeper.

He vaguely noticed movement. Mistress slid down Cheryl's torso, her tongue now replacing the fingernail flicking across the slave's nipple. He and Cheryl both moaned. He could not hold onto a complete coherent thought. Sensations and thoughts came and went quickly in short snippets. He surrendered to the chaos and floated deeper.

When Cheryl came, so did he.

In his chaotic emotional state, he didn't actually see Mistress get up and leave the bed. He heard a noise like a striking match, and began to detect an aroma, which he guessed to be lavender. His eyes found Mistress at the far nightstand, lighting a series of candles, some white, some colored, which may have been the source of the scent. He couldn't be sure; there wasn't much of anything about which he could be sure at that moment.

After Mistress had turned off the lamp, the flickering light of the candles became an added surreal assault on his senses. Mistress seemed to be moving in stop-action sequence as she opened the nightstand drawer and withdrew a large, heavy flogger. Cheryl looked at Mistress with the flogger, groaned, and turned her head away toward him. He recognized both fear and desire in her eyes before she closed them.

The flogger landed on Cheryl's belly with a solid thump that made him jump. Cheryl strained against her chains, and then relaxed as Mistress drew the leather strips of the flogger slowly and sensuously across Cheryl's belly. When she had drawn the leather strips all the way across Cheryl's skin, Mistress extended her arm out to her side, and then struck Cheryl's belly again. Repeatedly using the strike-and-drag sequence, Mistress began to aim her blows lower, first at Cheryl's groin, and then across her thighs. From the thighs, Mistress began moving upward, back across the groin and belly again, until she reached Cheryl's breasts. She spent a long time flogging and dragging across Cheryl's nipples and tits, until Cheryl began to weep.

Mistress kissed Cheryl's tears away, lay the leather strands across her neck and inserted the flogger handle between the girl's teeth. Mistress raked Cheryl's reddened skin hard with her fingernails, moving slowly from the neck, across a tit, down her belly, and finally three fingers slipped easily into Cheryl's wet pussy.

He gasped as he watched this. All this time, Mistress was staring deep into Cheryl's eyes, almost as if she were hypnotizing the girl. Cheryl appeared hypnotized, gazing helplessly upward, as if silently pleading. She lay very still, and her heavy breathing was the only clue to her rising lust. He saw Mistress insert her fourth finger, and Cheryl arched her back and exhaled very loud. He was in another state of arousal. He imagined those same four fingers in his ass, pumping as Mistress stared down into his eyes, boring into his soul, reshaping it.

"Mercy," he heard Cheryl barely utter through her flogger handle gag.

"No," said Mistress, in a loving voice, "Never."

Mistress' thumb slid in next, and Cheryl's breath became very labored as she twisted and pulled against her bounds. He could not see Mistress' hand balling up inside the girl's pussy, but he could feel it slowly become a fist inside his anus. His anal muscles began to contract and expand. He was sweating, as was Cheryl. The dancing light of the candle added to the surrealism of the moment. His head began to swim, and he felt he might faint. He remembered Friday night. He remembered the extraordinary sensations of having Mistress's fingers inside him, even through the latex surgical glove she wore. He felt it again now, but this time not just two fingers, but her whole fist inside him. He was panting, floating at the thought of what was to come if she kept him.

Mistress began to slowly withdraw her hand and Cheryl's spasms came to a crescendo. He could not imagine or comprehend the sensation, but knew he wanted to find out.

When Mistress had withdrawn her hand from Cheryl's pussy, and taken the flogger from between Cheryl's teeth, she held her hand just above the girl's mouth and automatically Cheryl dried it with her lips and tongue.

"Good girl," said Deborah. "I love fucking my little slut every way I can."

"Your slut loves you inside her, Mistress," Cheryl replied in a hoarse whisper. "More, Mistress, please."

"Not yet, my pet," said Deborah. She broke eye contact, opened the nightstand drawer, and took out the rubber hood, which she fit over Cheryl's head.

He silently watched as Mistress took a lit candle and let a drop of hot wax fall from it onto the back of her own wrist, as if testing the temperature of milk in a baby's bottle. She winced slightly as the hot wax hit her skin, and repeated the process, dropping the wax from a slightly greater height. She nodded in satisfaction, and dropped a third lump of wax onto Cheryl's belly. He heard Cheryl grunt in surprise, and her body twist slightly. The second drop of hot wax landed on Cheryl's skin halfway between her clit and belly button. He trembled as he watched Cheryl strain against her bonds and groan louder. His head began to dance to the tempo of the flickering candlelight. His vision blurred, and sounds became distant echoes. He half-saw several droplets dribble on Cheryl's thighs in rapid succession, and heard her exclaim incoherently.

Mistress grabbed a nipple between two fingers and lifted Cheryl's tit up to place a few drops on the underside of the breast. She repeated this with the other breast. Each time Cheryl's cried out and shook, he felt shivers run up his spine.

Mistress paused for a moment, examining her work. With a fingernail, she flicked off a piece of dried wax from Cheryl's belly. A red spot remained on Cheryl's skin. Mistress looked at it, and then him, and smiled.

"I like to mark my property," she said softly. It was her quiet voice that made her words so chilling to hear.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered.

"I will mark you," she added.

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied. He wanted to be marked. He knew the mark would be a symbol of her ownership, and he wanted to be owned by her.

Mistress began dropping the wax on Cheryl's breasts. He noticed that Mistress was changing the altitude from drop to drop, varying the temperature of the wax as it hit the girl's skin. Cheryl winced and whimpered as each drop fell.

He watched Mistress replace the first candle into the candelabra, and choose another a red one. She repeated the same pattern, except she let an added single drop from high up onto Cheryl's pussy, and two more on her nipples. He imagined the feeling of warm wax hitting his nipples and cock, and began to float deeper into his nether world.

Mistress was finally satisfied with the look, and paused to take pictures of it. She took a few pictures of him, too. He saw her put away the camera, and pick up the heavy flogger.

Mistress began to flog the dried wax off Cheryl's skin. The chips flew in all directions, including onto him. Cheryl yelped and futilely tugged on her restraints. After the flogging, Mistress began to gently stroke the area she had waxed and flogged, causing Cheryl to moan in pleasure. He wanted those palms on him...stroking him.

He saw Mistress walk back to the dresser and begin to put on a strap-on harness. This time, there were two dildos attached, one of which Mistress inserted into her own pussy. Mistress returned to the bed removed the rubber hood from Cheryl's head. Cheryl saw the strap-on and smiled.

"Yes, pet, you've earned it," Mistress smiled. She lay on the bed next to the chained slave girl, and began stroking her pet's abused torso and thighs with her fingers and nails.

It was obvious that Cheryl was enjoying the sensation. He watched her through a haze. He wanted to be on that bed so badly, yet knew that kneeling beside it was providing his Mistress with some of her excitement and pleasure. She wanted him to be the audience and witness this. He knew that if he had won the enema contest, Cheryl would have been kneeling where he was, watching him being teased, tormented, tortured and fucked. He knew that if he was obedient and patient, his turn would come. The anticipation of being on the receiving end of Mistress' attentions fueled his excitement. He knew this was part of his training; he was determined not to fail.

Mistress began spanking Cheryl's pussy. It was not very hard at first, but it built in intensity as she continued. Cheryl began to jump and twist, and utter little grunts and ouches.

Mistress ended the spanking, and poised herself over the quivering girl. Mistress' cock slid slowly into Cheryl's pussy and Mistress began a slow, loving fucking of her slave. He watched as Cheryl's hips thrust upward to meet Mistress' down stroke, at least as well as her bonds would allow. The two women locked their mouths in an extended deep kiss which left him breathless. They each came, and climaxed a second time very quickly. Still, Mistress continued to pump Cheryl very slowly and methodically, until the third orgasm, when Mistress collapsed on top of Cheryl's body. She looked totally spent.

After a moment to catch her breath, Mistress rolled off the helpless girl toward him. He automatically opened his mouth and put his tongue over his lower lip. He didn't even think about it. He was on some sort of auto-pilot.

"Not just yet, missy," said Mistress. She reached into a drawer and removed a silk scarf, which she used to blindfold him. He heard the undoing of snaps, and a few seconds later he felt the dildo slide into his eager mouth. He began giving head to it, and wondered which end he was sucking. Was it the half that had been in Mistress, or the half that had been in Cheryl? He decided it must be Mistress' half. That is why he had been made to wait. But why did she blindfold him? Why make him guess? Was he somehow supposed to know the difference by taste?

He felt the faux cock pulled from his mouth, and returned to his mouth. It wasn't cleaned like the first half he had just finished. This was wet and sticky, and he realized he was now sucking the opposite end of the double-sided dildo. She was feeding him both her pussy juice and Cheryl's.