The Long Weekend Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

Releasing his cock, she looked up Jr. "I need this tonight. Let me do it?" she implored.

Annie drew her fingers in circles around his cock head as she raised her head and began to lick his nipple. Jr. in turn laid his book aside and looked at his mother lying between his legs "Yes." He groaned as he pushed the cover off the bed and the nightie off her shoulder. He looked down to see her breasts hanging freely ready to be cupped by his big hands. He held her breasts and lightly played with the nipples in the palms of his hand. Letting them drop, he felt her hardening nipples scrape on his abdomen. Lying between Jr.'s legs, her breasts where forced out of her nightie as she continued to urge his hardness to release its treasure. She dragged her exposed nipples across his thighs as she worked her way further down between his legs. She took him in deep in her mouth as she reached up with both hands to play with his nipples.

As she sucked silently on the end of his cock, her talented tongue worked feverishly on the underside. Jr. looked down to see his rampant rod being levered away from his body by his mother's mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she inhaled his scent and tasted his bittersweet pre-cum. He bucked his hips, tried to pull out, but was held firm in the grip of his mother's urging mouth.

He grunted as she shot his cum into her mouth. She never looked up. He thrust his hips trying to drive his cock further into his mother's craving throat. She never took her mouth off him. Her cheeks ballooned out; his mother took all he had to offer. She needed all it. She swallowed quietly.

"Read your book Jr., let me rest." she said as she kissed his softening cock and rested her cheek on his abdomen. Her eyes were glistening as she beheld his penis falling softly against her lips. She cupped it with her hand and held it close. She laid there for an eternity, enjoying the heat of his body, the feel of his skin and the security he offered.

"Mom, I'm beat and nodding off. Sleep here with me tonight." Jr. suggested

"I can't Jr., Sr. wouldn't like it besides, Brice and Jake might find out. I can't. I'll go back up stairs." his mother kissed his cock, as she peeled herself away from his naked body. His arousal was returning, she had to go now.

"Thank you, I feel better now." she said as her lips met his.

"Goodnight mom." Jr. replied, realizing the salty taste was his own cum.

She did sleep better and only roused herself after hearing noises from down stairs. She was surprised to see Brice up and about "You're up early.' he said chirpily.

Brice looked up to see Annie coming down the stairs resenting him with an innocent but intoxicating view of her breasts rising and falling as she descended. Her nipples still erect from the morning's moisturizing cream application kept time like a metronome. His eyes traveled down and stopped when he saw how tight her Capri pants gripped her mons. He guessed by the taut ridges and grey accent lines of her thong meant that it must have slid between the outer labia adding more depth and definition to the furrow. Life is good, he mused.

Making small talk with Annie he slid the long handle of a wooden spoon in and out between her fingers and into her hand, then asked, "Can you stir the oatmeal while I find some dishes and utensils?' Soon but not soon enough, two weary young men appeared.

They sat with breakfast at the dining table, and continued to plan the day. 'Mom, maybe you could bring out drinks later in the morning, that way we will be sure Brice gives us a break?" Jr. suggested with a wary look to Brice.

"Good idea, Jr.' said Brice looking into the tired eyes of Jr. "Let's get going!' he urged as he grabbed his plate. "Jake, can you finish sweeping the cobwebs and dust from the eaves above the top deck, then sweep off the deck. We'll take it a bit slow this morning, but I do want to finish cleaning up the outside of the house from the top down. Once you're finished, Mrs. Sullivan can use the deck if she wants to." Brice instructed

"I'll clean up when you guys go. Then I'll read some of the old magazines that are lying around." said Annie, trying to be of some help,

"That would be grand, Mrs. Sullivan" said Bull with a big smile.

Annie cleaned up then took the magazines upstairs to the movie set like landing area. She curled up on the sofa and leafed through them. The house began to warm up as the sun broke through so, by 10am, Annie decided to take off her vest and long sleeved shirt. She stripped off her leggings and went looking in the closet what to put on. Keeping the bra on, she slipped on the sage green top. It looked good and the white straps of the bra made it kind of sexy she thought. She opened her Capri pants and made sure the thong was tight in her vagina. She caressed the outer lips until they swelled up, she adjusted her enlarging clit under the ribbon wide thong and did up the pants. Now that's a camel toe she thought, she hoped Jr. would approve.

She made up some iced tea and lemonade from the packages she found. She put them with some cokes and other sodas on a tray with some glasses. She placed some fruit along side and set out to find the men. They were at the side of the house struggling with a large bolder that Barbara apparently wanted them to move. They saw Annie approaching and watched as the ribbed top could not get a grip on the smooth material of the bra and began a slide down exposing more and more cleavage with each jiggling step. Oh dear, she thought, holding the tray prevented her from adjusting the display. "Here you sweating hard workers." she called out. All eyes were looking at the tray but seeing only the pink white expanse of her chest or her alluring camel toe. Jr. smiled at her, indicating his approval. As he was the closest, he reached first and choosing a coke at the back of the tray, he rubbed her nipple with the back of his hand. Annie turned to Jake, who after seeing his dad was turned away putting his large pry bar down, ran his thumb over her other nipple as he took his lemonade. Annie was stuck, her top barely covering her half-bra and with rampant nipples threatening to escape, and a camel toe hidden only a coat of paint, she was forced to face Brice.

Seeing her dilemma, "Let me help you with that.' he offered gallantly taking the tray with his two strong gloved hands. Annie smiled graciously as she adjusted herself. Jake and Jr. looked disappointed but she felt good that he had come to her rescue.

"I just bought this top, it must be too small, sorry about that" Annie offered.

"No!' three males voices rang out in unison. Then everybody laughed.

Brice balanced the tray on the large boulder and took an iced tea. "Which do you want Annie?" he asked. With her reply he handed her a glass of lemonade covered in condensation. After taking a sip, Annie crossed her arms under her already protruding breasts, only to jump from the cold as the bottom of glass hit her bare mid-drift.

"Great cold drinks on a hot day, thanks mom" Jr. said, having noticed her little shiver. The boys flopped on the lawn, rolled over and caught the apples being thrown to them by Brice. Lying on their backs, and they stared upward at Annie's crotch so tightly constrained by her Capri pants. Continuing to look up they saw the smooth swell of her tummy and then the swell of her breasts. What a perspective on life Jr. thought as he adjusted his swelling cock in his jeans. Jake, to catch Annie's attention, bit into his apple and slurped up the juice especially noisily. His stare seemed to pierce the thin fabric covering her vagina. She shuddered again.

Stepping closer to Jr., Annie stood almost over him. As he looked up, Annie spoke. She had to speak again to get his attention. "Brice asked if I wanted to meet some friends of his and Barbara's this evening. I told him I would have to ask you. What are your plans?' she asked. Without taking his eyes off her crotch, he considered the question.

"I'm not sure what Jake and I will do, but it is Saturday night so we will try to find a bar with some girls and some action. I think dad would like you to go and have some adult fun. Your brought enough clothes, dress up, go ahead have fun, but don't get up to any mischief." he said not only jokingly but wearily. "I thought you have wanted some sun, go and put on your bathing suit and work on your tan, relax." he said, loud enough for Jake and Brice to hear, without ever once taking his eyes of her crotch.

They all enjoyed the break, but Brice was a stern task master. Setting his empty glass back on the tray, he handed it to Annie. "Come on you slackers, are you going to let an old man out work you?" he challenged with a wink at Annie.

"Is there anything I can do to help, while you men are working outside? Annie inquired.

Brice looked into Annie's eyes, and after a slight hesitation offered, "I got sidetracked last night and really did not have a chance to unpack. If you wanted to, you could unpack the cases in my room. I am sure Barbara would like that. I have put some things away so it should not be too hard to figure out where they go. When you are done, I'll put the empty bags back in the car for the next trip."

"I think I can manage that for you and Barbara.' Annie replied.

"Ok boys, let's finish the boulder, then head down to the lake front, we have a lot of work to do before lunch. Leave the tray with us so we won't need to go up to the house. We'll be back in about two and one-half hours' he said giving her privacy and a time frame for her work.

Turning away to walk back to the house, Annie remembered the feeling from the parking lot, so she opened the front of the Capri pants and walked up to the house with the front of her thong exposed. The sun on her naked skin felt wonderful. In anticipation of what she might find, Annie quickly finished the kitchen clean up.

Entering Brice's room, Annie's eyes opened in surprise as she saw the room had the same window into the bathroom that hers had. She had not noticed it before. Trying to hold back a sly smile, she suspected he must have been watching me and that's why he did not unpack.

Going to the cases, she found the corset was unmoved from where she had replaced it. So he wants me to find it, she guessed. Glancing around the room, she made a mental note of where things might go, dresser one, dresser two, closet one, or into closet two. Unpacking and putting stuff on the bed, she found, under a layer of clothes at the bottom of the suitcase, about a dozen vibrators. She picked them up one by one and compared them.

She stroked them to find some hard as ebony and some soft like skin. Some were veined and some were smooth. She ran them across the bare skin at her open pants. Some were straight and some were curved. She like the straight one, since could use it like a pry bar wedge into her tight thong, and by pushing the handle away press the rounded contoured end into her sex, someone could have a great time.

She chose not the biggest fattest one, not the longest one but the one that was most like Jr.'s cock. She sat on the edge of bed, lay back, inserted the end gently into her vulva and turned on the vibrator. She held it tight, she got it wet and slid more of it in. She worked it back and forth until her juices were flowing.

She bucked her hips and slid her pants down to mid thigh. She pulled one breast out and teased the nipple with the wet tool. The nipple responded by getting hard, made even harder by the vigorous fingering she was doing to her clit.

She returned the vibrator to her nether regions. She opened her labia with two fingers as she pressed the artificial cock into service. She cranked up the speed and then she quickened the penetrations. She closed her eyes and thought of her son fucking her cunt as she plunged its full hard length into her, clamped her thighs around the surrogate and let herself cum deliciously.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12