The Long Weekend Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

"Go bowling.......... Jr. was thinking maybe it was late." Annie covered up quickly and pulled her son's hand away.

"Here we are, still up for it?" Danny inquired excitedly.

"Sure, lets!" said Kathy enthusiastically.

With that they all went inside the almost empty bowling alley. At the counter they were assigned a lane and got their shoes.

"Ladies size 5 and 7, men's size 8 and 12 coming right up" said the proprietor with a leering grin from behind the glass topped counter.

"Oh my, you know what they say about me with big feet." Kathy said out loud to no one in particular, but with a sly grin to the man passing the shoes.

"I'll need ID for shoes you and your girlfriends' have." he said to Jr. and Danny who beamed with the thought that he thought their mothers were their dates.

Filing the ID's away, the ogling operator with a knowing wink suggests, "I've got you set up in the third and forth lanes, away from any families that might come in. If you catch my drift?"

"I love bowling on a first date. Don't you?" Kathy said gripping Danny's arm and giving him a peck on the cheek.

The owner could hardly keep his eyes off her tight aqua latex fabric holding back a pair of restless tits. What a lucky guy, he scored a hot one, he thought.

Settling into the lanes almost at the empty end of the building, Jr. offered to help his mom with her shoes. Bending down in front of her he undid her street shoes and when she raised her foot he took hold of it in his big hand. Effortlessly he slipped off her shoe and gave her foot a quick massage while he pushed her knee slightly to the side to try and see up her skirt. The lighting was not good and he did not see anything but he could smell the pungent odor of the perspiration and cum from her quiet tryst at the bar before dinner. He slid his hand quickly up her thigh to collect some of the aroma on his fingers before lifting them to his nose. He loved the smell of his mother. It was it his favorite.

"Once, we get your shoes on, I'll give you a quick lesson if you like. It would probably be better if you shortened your skirt to more tennis dress length so as not to interfere with throwing the ball." Jr. offered as he finished doing up her shoes. "Tight enough?"

"Perfect."

Standing up in her red smooth soled bowling shoes, Annie adjusted her skirt by pulling it down, exposing her softly toned mid-drift, until it rode just on her hips and then raised the hem until it came to just above mid-thigh.

"Like this?"

"Perfect." replied Jr., still kneeling on the floor, as he looked her beautiful legs only inches away. He reached out and ran his hand up from her ankle, over her firm rounded calf, over the soft skin behind her knee and then up her silky thighs before giving her a pat on the bum.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12