The Long Weekend Ch. 30b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

With that realization she was completely his, she was his to do with her whenever he wanted, gave her the freedom to let herself go. She moaned and cried out as she came with the second deep orgasm within minutes of the first. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before and the depths of the emotion filled her to her core. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt her uterus, her vagina, her vulva....explode with sensation. She flooded his hand with her juices. The excess fluid flowed onto the bed and soaked the mattress. It's rich deep pungent odor infused the room was sex and recorded the fact that she had squirted in ecstasy. It had never happened before. She didn't know what to make it. The full and total release took her breath away in tears of joy flowed down her face with its release.

Jake watched her emotional and physical release with satisfaction and pride. He had never seen someone so totally committed to an act of sex, so totally committed to him. He withdrew his fingers from her insides and his thumb from her clit before he placed them gently on her hips to hold and soothes the shaking body

"There, there Mrs. Palmer. That was beautiful. You are beautiful." Jake said in a voice like aloe vera that soothed the shattering experience she had just been through.

"Let me untie you now." Jake offered and saw that she could only nod her head. She was speechless, she was overcome; she was sated. He untied the ankle restraints and massaged her ankles where the red marks showed the intensity of the struggle against the knots. He walked around to the side of bed and did the same thing with her left wrist, then slowly walked around to the other side and untied her right wrist. He took her two arms, hands and wrists and rubbed them to bring back the blood flow and to also continue the intimate contact that they had to share

"Jake, I don't know if I could do that again. I've never experienced anything like that. It was what I had always hoped. It was what I was always dreamt it would be like. It was the most intense, the most exquisite and the most intimate thing I have ever experienced." Mrs. Palmer said to Jake she looked up into his eyes.

"Lie with me a minute, let me show you the same thing." She offered as she almost lifelessly patted the bed beside her.

Jake was intrigued by the idea and knew the night was still young and they had lots of time.

"Let's just sit here together naked and have a glass of white wine and catch her breath. We have all night, don't we?" Jake replied

"Yes we do have all night. But I am not sure if I can keep up. You know you can stay over any night. I love seeing you naked Jake. I've never seen anyone handsomer or sexier than you are. Which glass was mine?" Mrs. Palmer replied pulling herself up into a sitting position and bed and drawing the covers up over their legs.

Jake put his arm around her shoulders as they sat up in bed and drank wine. Mrs. Palmer laid her head on his shoulder as she offered to clink glasses with her young lover.

"Jake, I don't know how to say this so it doesn't sound corny. You are the best lover I have ever had. Mind you, I have not had a lot of men in my life, but what you have done for me tonight is something I have waited sixty years for. I thought I knew what I missed during those years by not having someone like around but now I know. I completely underestimated the feelings. You are magnificent." Mrs. Palmer said as she pushed her body into his.

Jake beamed with pride. He always thought he was handsome. He always thought he knew women. He always thought, but now he knew. Sure she had little experience, and was older than his own grandmother, but tonight she was his equal in bed. His ego swelled with pleasure not conceit. He had been raised differently than that. His cock swelled with blood and lust as she persisted with the compliments.

Mrs. Palmer turned to put her empty glass down on the bedside table and when she rolled back she continued until her face met his chest. Her hand caressed his firm developed pecs and her fingers soon began to circle his small yet masculine nipples. Her mouth sought his nearest nipple and mouthed the small red nub. Jake felt a sensation that was new and he responded by sticking out his sternum to allow her greater access. She nipped at him while continuing to caress his chest. She let her hand stray down his firm abdomen before she began to trace out the pattern of his ribbed six-pack abs.

She found his belly button and poked her finger in it to tease him before sliding her hand down to the root of his engorged cock. He was firm but not hard. He was perfect.

"Jake, you have a magnificent body. I love it. Look how toned and taut it is compared to my old wrinkled one." Mrs. Palmer suggested as she reached out under the cover, finding a route to his cock.

"My turn now Jake. Relax." Mrs. Palmer directed as she watched her saliva drip from his nipple. "Slide down in the bed my darling."

Jake slid down and he could feel her sparse wiry pubic hair ride his leg down all the way. Pushing the covers back so he could see, Jake watched as she shimmied down his leg until her mons was pressed against his knee and her labia opened against his knee cap. She gripped him like a widow would a dutch wife and lay along his powerful thigh like a person might lay bareback on a horse. This position allowed her cheek to rest on his abdomen.

The smooth skin of her face from three year old face lift compared favorably with his toned body. Her less tight neck gave way to a wrinkled body that ached for his touch. His cock lay restlessly along this thigh until she touched it and held it adoringly in her hand. She kissed his stomach and licked his belly button where she had so recently teased him with her fingers. Jake had never been the recipient of such attention. He had sex, lots of sex, but he had initiated it. He had pushed his cock into their mouths, their pussies, and their asses while he sought release. He had never given himself to anyone as freely and openly as he was to her and as she did to him. He felt his leg get wet as she humped his knee, driving her soft red gash back and forth over the smooth knee cap as if it was a giant dildo.

She lifted his cock to point to his belly button and stroked it and gave it gently kisses. She reveled in his masculine strength, his teenage body and his adolescent eagerness as she slid her tongue down the swelling shaft until she reached his balls. She could taste the rosewater and lavender talc mixed with his sweet cum that remained from his penetration of her sex. Remembering what her panties smelled like on wash day, Mrs. Palmer also picked up a trace of her own juices at the base of his cock. She visualized his cock buried so deeply in her that his root, his abdomen were wet by her arousal. She licked each testicle individually before taking one of them completely into her mouth. She looked up at him with it in her mouth and pulled her lips tight as she drew it away from his body. His cock began to surge and bounce with each oral simulation. She forced his legs apart, as she slid further down to work her tongue lower. She could smell the musk of his ass and pulled his cheeks wide. She had never done that before to anyone. She used to think it was a filthy unnatural thing to do but she read in Cosmo that it people did it and she wanted to do it for him. He had given her unsurpassed sensations and she wanted to give him the same. She rimmed him.

His hips twitched with the new sensation and he looked down to see only the top of her head between his legs. He threw his head back and let himself be used. She abandoned herself in the assault of his body and relished the effect she was having on him. She let him feel what she had just enjoyed.

Jake felt her crawl back up his body so that her hips were on his thigh. He felt anxious and saw that he was hard.

"Jake, are your ready? Can I go on top? My husband never let me and I want to feel your penis in me." Mrs. Palmer asked as she laid her grey landing strip of pubic hair along the length of his leaking cock.

"I'm almost always ready. Sit up now." Jake directed with confidence. He reached down and cupping her shoulders, help her stay steady as she drew her knees up along side his hips.

"I knew those senior pilates and yoga classes would come in handy" Mrs. Palmer offered as she felt her groin stretch open as her knees met the sheet on either side of his body. She looked down at the young boy underneath her. She had dreamt of this moment and now it was about to be a reality.

'I'll steady you. Reach down and lift up my cock as you rise up. Then sit on me." Jake directed to a woman who already knew what to do. He watched as she sat upright and moved his cock from lying on his stomach to vertical. He watched her face was full of eager concentration as she began to feel his cockhead press against her wetness. She lowered herself slowly down. She felt her labia open, her vagina receive his cock. She impaled herself ever so slowly on his rampant lance and let herself slide down until she had taken all of him and she was sitting with all her weight on him.

"That's it cowgirl. Let's ride." Jake called out foolishly to lighten the mood and encourage her that it was good for him as well.

The new sensations flooding through her body, caused her chest to flush and her neck to get red. Jake began getting thrusts of his loins forcing her to rise up. They soon found their rhythm as Mrs. Palmer found a burst of energy. She felt the head of cock push against the inside of her abdomen as his cock fought against the strain of being vertical. She rose and lowered herself in time with his bucking and soon they had found a steady cantor.

She seemed steady enough and Jr. slowly moved his hand away from her arms to grab her swinging breast. He grabbed each of them firmly and used them like reins to guide his rider. Mrs. Palmer suddenly leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest. Fearing the worst, Jake looked at her in alarm but suddenly felt her using her kiegel muscles to squeeze his cock.

"I used to ride horses bareback you know." she gasped as she worked herself on her boy toy. "When I was a girl I could ride all day."

Jake stepped up the pace of his thrusts and steadying herself with one arm, she reached her free hand to the space between her clit and his abdomen. She began to stroke herself with one hand like a bucking bronco rider. She closed her eyes and imagined the big firm leather horn of a western saddle abusing her clit as she rode.

Jake kept up the pace and began to feel her muscles squeezing new life into his cock, working this cream up the shaft. He closed his eyes, not to fantasize but to concentrate on the sensation. He wanted to be ready when she was and he knew she was close.

"Huh, Huh, Huh" Mrs. Palmer grunted as the sexual pressure on her insides and her mind built to the point of release.

'Now............................" she cried as she squeezed with her legs, her cunt and gripped his arms so forcefully she would leave marks.

'Yes, yes, yes." Jake cried as he came with her. Horse and rider crossing the line in a photo finish.

Jake held his hips high thrusting in as far as he could. She pressed back as much as she could. They stayed together until Mrs. Palmer slumped to his chest and held his shoulders.

Jake dropped his hips and caught his breath as his elderly hostess lay exhausted over him. A few minutes passed before Jake rolled her off onto her side and watched her roll onto her stomach and curl into an exhausted ball.

Jake had was in awe of the woman who had kept up with him, if not led him through an evening of wanton, licentious lust. She was quite a lady he thought.

He pulled the blanket over her. He got up, closed the lights and crept into bed beside. He could have made all the noise in the world, she would not have noticed. She was about to sleep better than she ever had.

He lay there looking up at the ceiling surround by an air of rose water and lavender that hung heavy with the smell of their ejaculations. He wondered what Jake and Annie were doing as he drifted off to sleep.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12