The Long Weekend Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

Jake looked down in amazement at a large tall young woman lying on her back with her legs open. She was playing with her own breasts, squeezing and pulling at her long bovine like nipples while watching him jerk off and an old neighbor going down on her. It was an amazing sight. It was hot. He was ready. He began to stroke faster and as his legs began to tremble Beth could feel the breeze from his hand near her face. She pulled back and looked at the red flared head of angry cock ready to explode. Jake, pulled the skin back on his cock and squeezed tightly and with a large groan announced he was about to come. Beth and Claire watched Jake begin long strokes along the length of his cock and soon saw the release of a hot syrupy liquid onto Claire's abdomen, pubic hair and vulva.

The women were transfixed as Jake held his cock close to the women and continued to erupt a hot stream of liquid. When he had finally rid himself of all of his cream, he looked down at Beth, who looking at his softening expended cock, smiled knowing that she had provided for him. Beth returned her attention to Claire and with soft laps of her tongue like a cat at a bowl of milk licked up the gooey gobs of Jake's cum from Claire's sex. She felt Claire's labia swell and open, inviting Beth's tongue inside. Beth didn't hesitate and quickly swept her tongue into the hot moist fleshy inside of the only female vagina she ever had physical contact with. Jake watched as Beth eagerly mouthed the swollen pink lips before returning to suck on the long smooth clit.

"That's it, suck on it like a milkshake. Work your tongue on like you would to the top of a strawberry soft ice cream cone." Jake encouraged.

Beth did not need any instructions she had let herself go and her inborn female reaction was exactly what Claire needed. Claire's hips and pelvis began to rise and fall rapidly as Beth pushed her face in tighter. Jake watched Claire's back arch, her arms drop to clench and pull at the sheets and the bed cover, squeezing them in her fists. He watched her contorted face and taunt sinewy neck turn red from the strain of trying to control an unimaginably strong orgasm. Perhaps only the second one she ever had. Certainly the first one with a man helping her.

"Lie here with me a minute will you Claire?" Beth requested compassionately as she saw a confused but happy bed mate. Jake stepped back to bed and walked around to the other side were Claire's head was. Putting his two hands on the bed on either side of her head he bent over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Walking back to the other side he laid a hand on Beth's head, lovingly comforting her and then slipped his hand down her neck and her shoulders. He bent over and gave her a long meaningful kiss on her cheek and whispered in her ear "That was amazing you are amazing."

"Claire, thank you so much. You were fabulous. I think you are in good hands. Do you both mind if I eat and run? Jr. and Danny are waiting for me, and I am already late."

The two ladies looked at each other, and in the after glow they each had, nodded it was okay.

As he left to find his clothes and his phone, he looked over his shoulder to see Claire and Beth lying naked on the bed. Beth had moved more into a side by side sixty-nine so that her much smaller and older body was almost dwarfed by the larger younger Claire. Beth seemed to be encouraging the larger younger Claire to slide down on the mattress and mover her face closer to her plaid skirt.

He felt that his leaving wasn't noticed.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers