The Long Weekend Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

His thoughts of her being shaved and the idea of an impending threesome over stimulated his libido. He reached around her waist to hold her tight as he released himself into the condom. He just stood there and held her until his spasms had finished and his softening cock slipped out.

"Wow, that was intense." they both said almost simultaneously.

"You were so quiet. Did you enjoy it?" Kathy asked

"That was one of the better ones that I have had." Danny replied, breathlessly as he pulled the condom off his teenage cock, before putting it in a tissue. Picking up the foil package, he pulled up his jeans and put the detritus in his pocket.

"I think I will dip my toes in the lake, why don't you head back and start your lunch. I'll be up in a while." Kathy said as she sat on the upturned canoe to catch her breath. She had not cum but the smoldering embers were igniting some intense heat.

The cold water of the lake sent shivers through her body and rather than putting her tennis shoes back on, she carried them in her hand to where she had left her skirt. She picked up the pleated skirt and, rather than putting it on, decided to carry it as she made her way carefully through the underbrush back to the glade. She saw the two handsome shirtless young boys laid back on the blanket, talking and eating and approached them silently as she walked up the slight incline. As they heard her approach they looked up and watched as she picked her way through the grass area. She took her time as the coarse grass and leaves were painful on the bottom of her soft feet. When Kathy reached the blanket, she stood quietly and let them look up her willing exposed swollen sex. They saw a white suntanned triangle where her coarse bush of red pubic hair had been. The soft white inverted triangle had at its apex, a well rounded beautifully contoured vulva punctuated by a deep red slit at the bottom.

Jr. looked at Danny who smiled and nodded to indicate that it was alright to look and not be embarrassed.

"I told Danny that I want to have sex with both of you. I don't want any macho stuff. If there is any I'll leave. Is that understood?" Kathy stated as she looked first at Jr., then at Danny. Jr. was taken aback by the bluntness of her comment, but in the short time he had known her, he found her to be direct. So while surprised, the frank offer seemed straight forward and uncomplicated.

"Okay by me. Are you okay with it Danny?" Jr. responded as he continued to stare at Danny's mother.

Danny nodded and when his mother came forward between them, he shifted to his left to make room between them. Jr. was still hesitant. When he and Jake had MFM's, the women were not related to them. They had also established pretty clear rules – one did the top, while the other diddled the bottom or one did the left side while the other fondled the right side. Over time with threesomes, they had established some boundaries so that they never really made contact with other, didn't threaten their masculinity or test any bi-sexual boundaries. Not sure how this was really going to work out, Jr. was tentative as Kathy lay down between the two boys.

Instead of lying down so her head was near theirs, she lay down so that her head was near their crotches' and her aching sex was close to their shoulders. As the two boys lay back on their elbows they could look straight down at her deep crimson vulva.

"Touch me." she said softly as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to be explored.

The boys did not need a second invitation. They each reached out to touch her naked thighs. They let their fingers do the walking. Danny was out for a stroll and leisurely caressed her legs, while Jr. was sprinting for her vulva. Jr.'s fingers found her lips already wet with the juices from having sex with her son. He rubbed the drops of liquid through his fingers and then drew them in a thin coating over her swollen lips. Danny continued to caress her thigh as he watched Jr. begin the assault on his mother's sex.

As Jr. worked his fingers around her soft pink opening to arouse her, he felt Kathy's hand search for his lengthening cock. He looked up to see that she was flat on her back and reaching out with both hands. One hand was on his crotch and the other on her son's. He watched as she stroked and gripped their respective bulges before beginning a search for their belts and the zippers. The boys looked at each other as they used their free hands to help her undo their jeans and to free their swelling member. They folded back the zippers' entry as Kathy's hands sought to touch their naked roots. She laid her hands flat so her palms were hiding their sex. She felt their length and their hardness.

"Take of you pants." she implored as she began to pull at the jeans. They raised themselves up and pushed the jeans down over their hips and using their feet worked them down their legs and kicked them off. It wasn't easy but they managed to do so, without Kathy having to remove her hands. When they were finally naked they regained their composure to rest on their elbows and continued to play with her. The two young boys shifted their hips to encourage Danny's mother to stroke them. She did and when she was not stroking, she took their testicles in her small hand and rolled and pulled at the soft wrinkled sacs.

"Can you get me ready Jr.?" Kathy asked as she looked up from her prone position. "Help me sit up will you?" she continued as she pulled herself up and when she got to her hands and knees she crawled up to Jr.'s head and straddled his face.

Jr. watched as she maneuvered closer and got an extreme close-up of her vulva as she raised her leg over his face. Like the bomb-bay doors on a bomber, a long dark furrow was opening over his face. He looked up to see the extended large red lips settle down on either side of his mouth and nose as Kathy sat on his face. She ground her pelvis into him, pushing is head back into the soft grass as she strove to locate her most sensitive area directly onto his mouth. Ensuring his tongue had direct access to her moist vagina and her swollen clit she motioned for Danny to stand up in front of her.

"Get me wet Jr., while I take care of Danny." Kathy instructed as she spread her knees wider apart on the blanket so as to embed his face into her sex before she really began to ride him.

Danny stood up facing his mother and if Jr. had been able to see beyond the swollen vulva in front of his eyes, he would have seen Kathy lean forward to lick all around the teenager's genitals. Kathy reached up with both hands to not only brace herself against Danny but to play with his nipples. She squeezed gently and pulled on the rubbery nubs, extending the sensations that had started with her tongue on his cock. Danny leaned back and put his hands on his buttocks and pressed his aching groin forward. He had just fucked her less than an hour ago and his youthful testosterone level was kicked up into high gear. As his mother's tongue swirled around his scrotum and along the length of his steel hard cock he flexed his hips to ride himself along her tongue.

Kathy reached for her son's ass to bring him in tighter as she focused her on thoughts on what Jr. as doing to her insides. Jr. worked the meaty walls of her vagina and blossoming thick red lips of her hairless vulva aggressively. He had been initially hesitant, but once his lust had taken over, there was not going back. He managed to free his arms enough to reach up under her ass to be able every now and then to lift her up a little so he could breathe. As her wetness increased it flowed onto him. The rich thick aromatic juice went in his mouth and covered his face. What he could not swallow ran over his cheeks and down into his ears and then dripped onto the blanket. It had been long, long time since she had been this wet.

Kathy knew she was more than ready. She eased herself of Jr.'s face and began to slide down his body. She pressed herself against him as she worked her way down. She took extra time as her spongy vulva reached the head of cock. She slid it slowly past the rampant head onto the long hard ridge that ran its full length.

"Danny, I want you to fuck me. Get a condom from the bag and take me doggy style while I get Jr. worked up." Kathy said to her son, who was standing there watching her slide down the hill so she could suck on Jr.'s cock.

Jr. looked up to see Danny, putting a condom on his young hard cock while Mrs. Palmer continued to tantalize him, by swinging her tits over his cock, letting the nipple lightly graze the sensitive nerve endings. With his arms now free, he could reach down and under her to grab and cup the soft hanging pear shaped breasts. He took one of them firmly and rubbed its nipple across the aching glands of his cock head.

He felt her pull away as she continued her slide so that the red lipstick of her mouth could encircle the bobbing end of his rigid manhood. He looked behind her as her ass and buttocks came up in the air allowing Danny to slide his condom clad boyhood into her. Danny's mother eased up sucking Jr., while she allowed her son entry and to find the rhythm to his strokes.

Jr. reached down and took his large fat cock in his hand and pulled it away from his stomach so that it sticking straight up. Kathy resting on her elbows grabbed it with both hands pulled it further toward her. She looked him in the eye, as she gracefully lowered her head to engulf the youthful cock with her lips. He watched as her tongue swirled over the glistening red end. Just like the other day, she slowly lowered her mouth over him and did not stop until she had all of his above average length in her mouth. It was not until he felt the opening of her throat accept the bulbous head of his cock that he knew she had all of him.

He almost came as he felt her soft tongue along the underside ridge, but a particularly violent thrust from Danny made Kathy pull her mouth off his cock. She gasped for air and Junior watched her body rock back and forth with the penetrations of Danny. When she bent her head instead of taking him in her mouth she began to lick his ball sacs and the furrows where his thighs met his hips. She kept her nose and her mouth in this region as she maintained eye contact with. Beside her face was his long hard red cock was stretched out along his abdomen as she rocked back and forth along its length. He felt her cheek rub along its length and occasionally she would turn her head and left her lips run along it. Junior looked up to see Danny holding her hips tight as he began his final thrusts into her. We Junior saw the Danny was ready to come he again grabbed her nipples to pinch and pull on them. He squeezed them hard as Danny plunged in as deeply as he could. He held his mother's hips to his crotch as he came into the condom in her cunt.

Kathy felt the enjoyable pain on her nipples and felt the surface of her areola firm up in a little pebble like bumps. She knew Danny was about to come and happily noted the fact that Junior was sensitive enough to her situation to complement the abuse her pussy was taking and help drive her own orgasm forward. She felt Danny pullout, and immediately slid further downhill on the blanket so she could turn herself around and offer her wet recently fucked cunt to Junior.

"Junior, get a condom of the bag and put it on. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Don't stop until you've cum. Put your big hard cock in me and push it in deep." Kathy called out in a deep aggressive voice.

"Danny come here, let me take that condom off." Kathy directed as Danny stepped up with his limp cock which started to sag. His mother, reached up with one hand, and pulled the used full condom of her sons cock. His jism and goo coated his cock and hung in long ropes from its softening shaft. She leaned forward, and put her hands on his knees to hold herself partially upright, as she leaned in and took the messy sloppy cock into her mouth. She slurped, licked and swallowed his semen.

Kathy was on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm as she looked back at Jr. His eyes were closed and his young ass was pounding his huge cock deeper into her cunt than her husband or her son could. "My God!" she thought, "To be fucked by a boy with a cock like that!"

As she reveled in the licentious experience, Danny pulled his spent cock from her cleansing mouth. His hanging prick was still swollen and coated with his cum and his mother's cunt juices. Kathy looked at his shrinking cock with a mother's love as she leaned forward to take him again in her mouth and continuing worshipping his still dripping prick. As she sucked and swallowed he started to get another erection.

Kathy reached back to her crotch that was now full of Jr.'s cock. She stroked her hand on her leaking pussy and scooped up some of their cream and brought it to her mouth. She tasted the amalgam of her arousal, the sweet cum of her son mixed with Jr.'s juice.

"Danny, I need your help to make me cum." Kathy said as she looked up at her son who had now cum twice in the last hour or so, but with the stamina of youth his swelling erection indicated he could cum again soon.

"Lie on the ground and lick me as Junior's fucking me." Kathy asked knowing that he might not. She wasn't thinking clearly but she knew that her son were to go down on her, Junior's big cock so deeply in her cunt would be very close to his face. She knew men had a distance thing, a boundary mechanism that was invisible and unconscious. It made them keep their distance from each other in situations like this she hadn't thought about it a lot, but men expected women to go together but were always reluctant to go together themselves.

Danny looked at her expect anxiously and read in her eyes her need and her desire for him to do it for her, for his mother, now. He knelt on the ground in front of her, rolled on his back and pushed himself along the blanket underneath her body and watched as his face passed her hanging tits, her stomach, and her bellybutton. As he approached her sex, he heard the loud wet sound of Junior's balls slapping into the soppy crotch of his mother. He looked back and saw along turgid cock covered in wet juices sliding in and out his mother's swollen abased vagina. As he continued to look at her crotch he noticed a trickle of moisture starting to run down her right thigh. He was reluctant and hesitated before doing anything.

Kathy felt his hesitancy as she waited for more direct stimulation. The depth of Junior's pounding and the intensity of his penetrations were stimulating the soft fleshy walls of her cunt, but it wasn't enough. She needed her son's marvelous tongue to bring her over the edge. To a most delicious orgasm one that she'd been thinking about all night.

Junior had stopped thrusting when he saw Danny sliding under Mrs. Palmer. He withdrew and just left the head of his cock in the entrance to her vagina. He looked down at the space between the two of them and saw Danny looking back up at him. He watched as Danny started chewing on his mother's hanging labia and flicking her clit with his tongue.

Kathy looked behind at Junior and said, "Don't stop. Please don't stop." Kathy pressed her ass back at Junior to signify her request.

Junior moved closer along the blanket. In order to fuck Kathy he'd have to put his balls right near Danny's face.

"Oh, well," Junior thought. "I'm not sure where this is going, but I'll go along with it."

Danny was still between his mother's legs and flabbergasted at his mother's daring. What was she trying to do? Entice him to give Jr. a blowjob? With a little concern, Danny watched as Junior shuffled up on the blanket closing the distance and more deeply penetrating his mother. He tried looking into Jr.'s eyes, but he was avoiding his gaze. Slowly, he had a close-up view of Junior's hard cock as it was brought to his mother's cunt and slowly pushed it in. Bobby's pendulous balls swung in easy reach of his tongue. All he needed to do is extend his neck and tongue and he could lick his balls as they swung by.

Danny lapped, sucked, pinched, squeezed, and teased, his mother like there was no tomorrow, as he felt her take his reawakening cock back into her soft wet mouth.

Lifting her head, Kathy closed her eyes and thoroughly enjoyed the fucking she was getting from Jr.'s thick, long cock. He was hitting all the right spots deep inside her. Danny still nervous and aware of her urgent needs, resumed tonguing his mother's clit. On one of Jr.'s withdrawls, Danny raised his head to lick his mother when he felt the slick latex condom slide over his tongue. His eyes widened in horror, as he realized that he had touched Jr.'s cock with his mouth. To his surprise, Jr. did not freak out or even slow down his thrusts. Danny, put his bottom lip just on his mother's clitoris and extended his tongue. He held it there as Jr. continued to fuck his mother. Jr.'s hard cock slid along Danny's top lip and Danny felt the soft smooth skin, then the base of the slippery condom, then pouch like sack under the wide fat head of Jr.'s cock.

Danny realized that while his mother was sucking his cock and Jr. was fucking her cunt that he was close to sucking Jr.'s cock. He pushed his mouth closer to the opening of his mother's vagina and held it there. He pursed his lips and let Jr. fuck his mouth and his mother's cunt at the same time.

Kathy felt Danny's cock go suddenly more rigid as she held it in her mouth. She could feel Jr.'s cock rub against her clit instead of deep inside her womb. The sensations flooded her and she felt the beginnings of an orgasm flow through her body. Her legs tensed to hold Jr.'s cock. Her mouth clamped on her son's cock to stifle her scream.

Jr. felt her legs grow taunt as he repeatedly thrust wildly into her crotch. He knew he was not inside her but he felt his cock being held against her clit. It was a new feeling and he felt his balls spasm as he started to shoot ropes of semen down his cock. The discharge was as powerful as he had ever had.

Danny felt his mother sucking violently on his now steel hard cock. The incredible thought of sucking a cock for the first time was overwhelming. He knew first hand what the pulsations in Jr.'s cock meant. He opened his lips more and while still pushing Jr.'s cock onto his mother, he accepted more of the latex covered head into his mouth. He felt the loose sac at the end of the condom begin to swell and fill with the eruption of hot cum. It seared his lips and his mind.

Jr. pressed himself tight as he came copiously into the condom. His back arched as he drove his thighs into the back of Kathy's legs. More rigid that he had been in days, he gasped for breath as continued to cum.

The three collapsed in a naked heap. Jr. pulled out and fell back to lie resting on his elbows. Kathy rolled off Danny and turned to lie next to her son who was still lying between Jr.'s legs.

They caught their breath for minute as both Kathy and Danny watched Jr.'s wet schlong lie against his stomach. They saw the condom begin to come off the receding cock and the mixed secretions of his cum, Mrs. Palmer's cunt juices and Danny's saliva puddle on his abdomen.

Kathy pushed herself up the blanket until she was lying next to Jr. Jr. leaned over until he was pressing is body into hers. Mrs. Palmer looked at him with her glazed eyes and whispered a silent thank you as she put one arm on his abdomen, causing his softening cock to twitch. Kathy was still excited and raised her head to kiss Jr. He responded by leaning over to kiss her back and felt her hand move from his stomach to his chest, where she caressed his sensitive nipples. After she tasted his lips and his tongue, Kathy lowered her head to his chest and began to lick his nipple.

Danny looked up and saw his mother begin the start of new session and decided to be daring. The teenager, raised himself onto his knees and crawled up the blanket so that his face was hovering over Jr.'s crotch. He had a close up view of a tumescent cock that recovering quickly. He felt powerless to stop himself as he lowered his head to lick the slimy coating off his new friends cock. He let his nostrils smell the glaze of sex on the bare skin and let his tongue explore the slippery gooey fluids. Jr. could not watch but did not want the feeling to end. He lay back and with his free hand he lowered it down to guide Danny to the head of his cock. He was surprised to find Mrs. Palmer's hand guiding the other side of Danny's face to the same spot.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers