The Long Weekend - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfection at its best." I said and meant it.

Sonia leaned over me and hovered her right breast over my face. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked the dark outline of her areola, wetting it and l proceeded to lick her nipple. I raised my head and capped my lips around the nipple and gently pulled on it. As I let go, Sonia's breast bounced showing its suppleness. Unable to wait. I opened my mouth and took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I sucked her breasts and nipple running my tongue over her tender flesh, feeling the nipple harder in my mouth. I pulled my head back, milking the breast and I gently nibbled at her nipple causing her to inhale deeply. I sucked the breast in again and then milked it, moving my head back and forth slowly. Sonia loves this as it causes her nipples to puff out.

"You're not being fair. You're showing favoritism to this one. The other will get jealous." She said playfully.

At her encouragement, I let go on her breasts from my mouth and took the other one in as deep into my mouth as I could. I immediately gave the other breasts the same treatment, and then rolled Sonia on her back and straddled her. I cupped her breast with my hand squeeze in gently. Sonia moaned as she felt the blood rush into her nipple causing it to get even darker. I sucked her nipple teasing again and then gently blew a warm breath over the wet nipple. Sonia inhaled again.

"Ohh, they've been missing you so much!" She sighed. "They love they way you make them feel so special."

"The deserve nothing less." I whispered.

I continued to massage both her breasts with my hands as she ran her fingers over my arms and shoulders, wordlessly encouraging my caresses. Moving on to my favorite part, I cupped both her breasts and pushed them inward towards each other so that her nipples were almost touching each other. I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue and started licking both nipples at the same time. I move my head from left toe right licking from one nipple to the other very fast. And then too booth nipple into my mouth and started to nipple gently. Sonia breasts were getting stretched as I nibbled, but she was moaning and has started pushing her hips into me as I was still straddling her.

"Suck them baby." she groaned and started to run her fingers though my hair. I then started to give her love bites on her breasts. Taking the spongy flesh of her breasts, I gently sucked and nibbled on it laving a small red mark on it.

"Ohhh that's they way, mark them as yours!" She encouraged as I bite her breasts in numerous places.

After a few minutes of this onslaught I noticed that Sonia had started trying to push her hips into me in earnest and started to push my head lower. Getting the message, I reluctantly let go of her breasts and started to kiss a trail down her cleavage and then to her navel, down her flat stomach and then finally to the waistband of the thong. I kissed her mound over her panties and then down her now very wet crotch. I gently cupped my lips over her the wet lace and gently blew a warm breath.

"Ahhhhh." the warmth of the breath on the wet pussy caused her to moan and sigh. I reached to the sides of her waist and gently pulled off her panties exposing her rosy treasure which was literally dripping nectar for me. I gently licked a trail on the outside of her lips and over her clit, making a circle around the other side and coming down to just above her asshole. I blew another warm breath and saw her pussy contract.

"Don't tease me, please. I can't wait. Lick my pussy. Let me feel your tongue please" Sonia begged lifting her hips a little. Not waiting to disappoint her at all, I licked the entire length of the slit up to her clit. Her pussy was wet and her lips slowly parted for me like the petals of a blooming rose. I liked the inside of her lips. The tangy taste of her pussy and the musky smell was completely exhilarating. Sonia started moaning with every lick pushing her pussy into my face. Moved my tongue up and down, relishing in her juices and started to lick her clit in slow circles. Sonia bucked her hips, reached down and pulled my head into her pussy. I started to lick her clit and could feel it swelling to my touch. As I continued to lick, Sonia continued to grind her pussy.

I held Sonia thighs and opened her legs wider. I cupped my lips around the clit and started to suck on it and lick at the same time. This combination drover her to the edge and Sonia arched her back and gave a very long throat groan as if she was having difficulty breathing.

"OH. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She managed "That was fucking awesome. Kiss me. I want to taste my juices on your lips." She sat up and pulled my face to her as she kissed my wet mouth. Her tongue licked the inside of my mouth. "I taste good!" she smiled.

"And you feel good too." I said pointing to my very hard and dripping cock.

"Give it to me! I want it. Fuck with it, and make my scream!" She said with hunger in her eyes.

I rolled another condom on my dick, stood at the edge of the bed, pull Sonia by the legs to me, opened her legs and placed my cock head at her wet opening. Without waiting for Sonia's Ok, I just pushed the entire length in. No slow movements, no teasing, and no gentleness, just one hard motion and the whole cock was in.

"Oh Lord!" She exclaimed.

I held her legs wide with my arms and I started moving in and out. I pulled out completely and then push in it again. Out completely again, and then in. Each time Sonia grunted in pain/pleasure.

"You wanted it hard don't you?" I grunted.

"Yes, fuck it as hard as you want. Make me scream." Sonia acknowledged.

Sonia was so wet that I started sliding in and out with ease. I started to pick up speed and started ramming my hot rod into her pussy. Sonia started grunting a bit too loud, so she took her pillow and started to bite on it. As I continued to thrust into her the bed started creaking, so I pulled out and made Sonia get on the floor with me on her hands and knees. I got behind and slipped my dick into her again.

"Oh yea, baby this is so tight." I said.

"It's yours baby, take it as you want."

I held Sonia by her his and started to move my hips. Every time out hips made contact, Sonia tight ass jiggled in response. Doggie is my favorite position so I started to really ram it into her. Sonia continued to moan and groan with every hump and I could feel her pussy started to contracts around my cock. I was very hot and sweat was starting to build up on my chest and forehead. I could feel my cock swelling more into her rammed into her again and again.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Sonia was making animal noises now and I was humping in grunts. We had become like two sexual animals in a mating frenzy. I started to feel my balls contract again and I was about to blow.

"I'm cumming Sonia, I'm cumming." I groaned.

"I can feel it, oh yea, cum in me baby." she encouraged.

I continued to hump as I came again, feeling the intensity of my orgasm. Sonia squeezed her pussy around my cock, milking the cum out of it. I pulled out and leaned over her gently and helped her up and to the bed. Sonia felt hot as we lay on the bed again and hugged each other.

"You are best thing that has ever happened to me." She said.

"I should be saying that." I said.

We kissed again and let contentment fall over us as her both closed our eyes. We continued to talk for a bit, then we decided to call it a night. So I picked up my closed then kissed Sonia one more time before heading out of her room to my couch.

As I lay down almost asleep, I finally came to realize that this was going to be a very enjoyable weekend.

Feedback and comments are always welcome.

12