The Long Weekend - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"But I know what it's like to be struggling and when I see someone else is struggling, I cannot help myself, I have to help. If you want to pay me back then do the same for someone else, pay it forward if you want but do not act like I insulted you."

Lindsay pinched her nose and bit back her shame.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she looked up at her."

"I'm sorry you had to do that in London, and I'm sorry for what I just said. I spent the money because I wanted to show you a good time and I'm not sorry for that but I didn't even think about what I was saying, I'm sorry."

Melina managed a crooked grin as she reached out and touched her face.

"I was not offended. I have had much much worse."

Lindsay moved closer. "I'll do it, I'll pay it forward."

"Good," she put her hand over her cheek.

Lindsay reached up and kissed her on the lips in a short but passionate kiss.

"Thank you for the food, but I'm cooking tonight."

Lindsay took extra care with the meal tonight and refused to let Melina help, instead she sat her in front of her computer and opened up her portfolio.

"There's heaps there. Most of it is just practice though, they're all in PDF, so if you want a copy just sing out, I've got a spare flash drive or we can whack it on a DVD."

Melina looked thoughtful when she came through an hour or so later to find candles on the table and music playing on Lindsay's phone sitting in a cradle.

"I'm sorry I can't do a genuine German meal."

"I never asked for a genuine German meal," Melina put her arms around her and kissed her neck gently, "your work is very good, I put a copy on the DVD."

"No worries, if you find some design studio that wants a copy as well feel free."

"Smells good."

"Lamb cutlets, steamed veggies and roasted potatoes, I'm just finishing the gravy," she took a step back and kissed her, "can you just keep stirring while I go get changed?"

"I can stir gravy," Melina chuckled.

Lindsay returned some five minutes later in a red dress with wide straps and a flared skirt, Melina grinned as Lindsay executed a turn.

"It is the woman in red. The dress looks good on you."

"It'd probably look better on you."

"Do not put yourself down," Melina scolded her with a smile, "I am a model, it is my job to look good but when I say the dress looks good on you, then you should accept the compliment," she stopped stirring and looked down at herself.

"This is who I am but I have to work hard to maintain the figure or I do not work so much."

"Thank you," Lindsay kissed her quickly, "for the compliment," she pulled back, "now let's eat dinner, pull up a pew."

"So, what is your sister like?" Melina asked sometime later.

"Emma is actually my half sister because mum was a single mother when she met my dad. She was five years old when mum married my dad, she was the flower girl. Emma lives in Woori Yallock, we could have dropped in on them on the way back from Healesville today but she had a medical appointment, she's seven months pregnant."

"And what does Tony do?"

"Tony is a chippie by trade."

"He works in a fish and chip shop?"

Lindsay looked at her and laughed.

"Um no, a chippie is a carpenter. He builds new houses and does renovations."

"A handy guy to know."

"You're not wrong there. She's a lucky woman to have him."

"So at this barbie tomorrow, how should it look between you and I? Today at the Sanctuary you held my hand but in front of family?"

What do I say?

She looked at Melina as she ruminated on her answer.

"It's a hard question to answer," she replied, "twenty four hours ago I might have been attracted to you but I had no intention of having sex. Now we've had sex, slept in the same bed and you're staying at my joint."

"If I was a guy what would you do?"

"There might be physical affection but not always, it depends on whether I want him badly enough to hold hands at a family do."

"I will make a suggestion then, "Melina traced circles on her hand, "tomorrow, introduce me as your friend and if you want to show me physical affection then you make the first move."

Lindsay wanted to disagree because it felt almost homophobic but then she put her hands under her chin and sighed.

"You're right, again."

Melina leaned across the table and brushed her lips over her forehead. Lindsay raised her head and met her mouth in a slow kiss, she felt Melina's hand on her shoulder and a slight shiver went through her as they finally parted.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of your kisses," she touched her lips.

"So I am in with a chance?"

"I'll say," she leaned on the table and eyed the dirty plates, "well I'd better wash this seeing as my maid has vanished into thin air, again."

"I will do it," Melina rose, "you fix the wine."

"Wine I can do," she rose, "if we'd had time I would've dropped in at a vineyard on the way back, you can get some great deals there."

Fine Australian wine, cheese and crackers were the order of the night. On other nights she might have disappeared to the computer in her bedroom or sat and channel surfed. Tonight Lindsay had the company of a sophisticated and well-travelled woman. The television did go on but the sound was down and her phone was playing a random Amazon playlist as they sat on the couch talking and by degrees, their positions changed until Melina was propped against the armrest on the couch with her long legs stretched along it. Lindsay lay in between her legs with her head on her breasts and her feet up on the other armrest. Now and then she'd top up the wine in her glass or reach for some cheese and a cracker. Melina stroked her belly and shoulders frequently as she talked of life in London and her travels around the world.

The bottle was still half full when Lindsay sat forward and turned around to face her. Melina traced a finger suggestively up her front and tweaked a nipple playfully. Lindsay looked down and then leaning forward, kissed her gently and pulled back.

"I'm going for a piss and then bed, you're welcome to stay up and watch the idiot box if you want," she stretched.

"Bed sounds good," Melina grinned.

A few minutes later, Lindsay folded the duvet over as Melina emerged from the toilet and stepped into the bathroom. She took out a dildo and some oil and put it on the bedside table and moved to her computer to select some songs. Melina entered the room a few minutes later and unbuttoned her cuffs as Lindsay clicked the play icon on her computer.

"Hello, I've got a visitor," she smiled.

"Do you have a preference for sleeping?"

"Who says we'll be sleeping, yet?" Lindsay stepped over and taking her by the hand, led her to the bed and knelt down to unzip her boots. Melina put a hand on her head as the second boot was removed. Lindsay slid her hands up her legs and Melina parted them slightly as the younger woman stayed on her knees. Her thumbs traced over the tops of her legs and she kissed her crotch softly as she reached higher to her waistband. Melina smiled crookedly as Lindsay undid her belt and unbuttoned the two buttons on her trousers. The zipper slid down and she slid her hands under the trousers to her buttocks, which pulled the trousers down slightly and allowed her access to her pink panties.

A nose moved up and down Melina's lips and then back and forth in a zig zag fashion, Melina parted her legs some more and pushed the trousers partway down her legs. Lindsay kept rubbing her nose against her softness and then licked her inner thighs. Melina's hands moved to her head and she felt the softness of her hair as the younger woman kissed her thighs and gently pushed her head against her lips.

Melina stepped back and sat down as she pushed the trousers down over her knees. Lindsay pulled them off completely and draping them over the chair, moved forward on her knees and began covering her legs with soft kisses. The older woman moaned gently when she reached her lips and the tongue pushed hard against the front of the panties, she put her hands around Lindsay's head but the younger woman pulled back suddenly and putting her hands on her belly, pushed her backwards onto the bed.

She fell with a soft plop and Lindsay pulled off her panties and dropped them on the chair, Melina propped on her elbows as Lindsay grabbed the dildo and oil. As Lindsay lubed the toy, Melina unbuttoned her blouse and opened it to reveal her bra. She shifted backwards along the bed and Lindsay followed her with the dildo not long after. A playful look came into the younger woman's eyes as she gently probed her with the end and then Melina sighed as it slid inside.

"Oh," she closed her eyes, "that feels so nice, go deeper."

Lindsay obliged, going deeper and then she leaned over and her tongue swirled around her clitoral hood and down her lips as she began to manipulate the toy, turning and withdrawing and taking her cues from Melina's reactions. She liked it when Lindsay pushed down on the toy to drag the tip down the front of her passage, and even more when it was almost out and Lindsay pushed it back in the same way. She whimpered as Lindsay kept doing that. Melina's fingers instinctively slid up and down her lips as Lindsay kept tonguing her. The pressure began to build and Melina pushed against the tip of the dildo until finally she let go after a series of cries. Her passage contracted as the spasms moved through and finally she sighed and flopped her arms out across the bed.

"Fuck, that was intense. You have natural talent."

"I'm a quick learner," Lindsay knelt on the bed.

It was a night of sensual pleasure such as Lindsay had never known as Melina removed her dress, bra and panties and laid her on her front. She fetched massage oil from her bag and dribbled it on her back and began to slowly rub it in, easing the tension from her shoulders and back, her palm wibbled down her spine and Lindsay whimpered with pleasure as the massage continued. And then the far more sensual massage began.

Her buttocks received attention first, followed by her legs. She spread her legs and let Melina continue her sensual massage. Her hands moved up and down her legs, over her buttocks and then down over her perineum and lips, she raised her hips each time Melina reached that part of her anatomy.

Melina eventually turned her over and began the process all over again, softly stroking her throat, breasts, belly and genitals until Lindsay was helpless before her and then she descended on her naked body with soft kisses and a flickering tongue. Lindsay whimpered as soft silky hair covered the patch of hair between her legs and Melina's tongue lapped against it. Her legs parted and she moved against the tongue, wanting this to go on and on. She reached out and grabbing the uprights of the faux brass bedhead, pushed against her and Melina began going harder. She'd brought her own toy, a large vibrator with soft rubbery extrusions that sent her into ecstatic moans of delight as Melina stimulated her passage.

The dam broke before long and she yanked on the bedhead hard, the bedsprings creaked, Melina kept pushing and licking and then Lindsay was floating and crying at the same time. Melina settled alongside her as Lindsay slowly came down to Earth and stroked her naked body gently.

For the second night in a row Lindsay fell asleep in the arms of a woman.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12