The Long Weekend - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how he met his wife?"

"No, I saw the wedding ring."

Lindsay related the story and when she'd finished Melina smiled crookedly.

"That is romantic and very Scottish."

"I want the same," she looked at her, "with you. We talked about it yesterday, this three months before we make up her mind but that's a back door for me. I don't want a back door, I want to know now, if you want to wake up next to me every morning."

"Are you proposing to me?"

"No, I'm saying I love you, do you love me?"

"I do love you," Melina replied, "I was in awe of you before, when you sold your pitch to Andre. I thought my heart would stop."

"Then why not just come out and announce it? I want my status to read in a relationship with Melina Wendel and I would like your status to read in a relationship with Lindsay Cunningham. We might change our minds after three weeks or three months but I don't want you flying back to London without something from me, a commitment."

Melina fiddled with one of the ruffles on her blouse.

"I said yesterday that because I felt you were unsure, I was giving you room to manoeuvre."

"I don't want room to manoeuvre, I've manoeuvred my way out of so many relationships like this, it starts off nice and romantic and becomes just another warm body to snuggle up to. In about twelve hours you'll be getting on a plane and I'll be still here," she stopped as Melina moved forward suddenly and kissed her.

"I accept your generous offer," she stroked her face.

Lindsay tugged at the collar of Melina's blouse.

"Are you free to go now?"

"You want to go back to the hotel? I can call the car."

"Let's take the tram," she replied, "like we did the other day, get off at the park and walk into the city and have a meal somewhere, just not Young and Jacksons. Somewhere else."

"I am in your hands," Melina smiled.

Australian style pizza or an Aussie pizza as it is colloquially known, baffles foreigners for the addition of a fried egg in the middle of a bacon and cheese pizza. Melina was no exception as she eyed the pizza with undisguised suspicion.

"So, this is Aussie pizza? Why do they put an egg in the middle?"

"I honestly have no idea," she replied, "if you want I can order something else?"

"No, no, it is all right," she aimed her phone at the pizza, "I have to Instagram this now."

It was not the only photo taken that afternoon and evening. There were dozens o pictures at various places, some of which they'd visited on Saturday. These pictures however were different, in each picture Melina had Lindsay pose in front of the landmark, and then she took her turn while Lindsay took her picture.

"I want a visual reminder," she said as she posed in front of the café, "and something to put on my Instagram."

Their meandering journey through the streets of Melbourne eventually brought them to the hotel and on the way up Lindsay found herself becoming aroused by her scent. This was their last night together and she wanted to make it last as long as possible.

"Would you like some champagne?" Melina asked as they stepped into the room.

"Please," Lindsay walked to the window and knelt on the small divan. It seemed like a lifetime ago she'd knelt on this thing and yet it had only been a little over thirty six hours. She had been seeing Jason then although that affair now seemed as dead as a doornail and she hadn't even ended it yet. She took out her phone and flicked through the texts, some from girlfriends and a couple from Jason although the last one was sent this morning.

Jason: Are we still talking?

Lindsay: We are but that's as far as it goes now, I'm with someone else.

Jason: So, this is a break up text?

Lindsay: Yeah.

"Here," Melina handed her a glass of champagne.

"Thanks," she took it, "I'm just breaking up with Jason."

"Oh, okay."

"To be honest I didn't even feel like I was with him," she looked down as another text came through from Jason.

Jason: What's his name? Just out of curiosity.

Lindsay: I'm not with a man, I'm with a woman.

"Well that's burned the bridge," she smirked, "here's to us," she raised the glass.

"To love."

The phone beeped again and she winced when she read the text from Jason.

"What a dickhead. He says, great to see you found someone. Can I have photos, please?"

"Does he mean the kind of photos I think he means?" Melina asked.

"He's a man, it's a man thing," she sent back a brusque, 'piss off hairy legs!'

"Hairy legs?" Melina stared at the text.

"It's a unique Aussie saying to express contempt."

"I love it," Melina leaned on her shoulder, "I could sleep for a hundred years."

"Don't do that, you'll be an old bag with saggy tits and hairy legs. People will be telling me I could do so much better."

She giggled and Lindsay stroked her back gently, tracing the outline of her spine.

"Ooh, do that again."

"Oh," Lindsay bit back her smile, "you like Mistress Lindsay?"

"I loved your massage the other night, it was so relaxing, Fraulein Lindsay."

"I always was good with my hands," she reached her shoulder and squeezed it, "the benefits of having a mother who was once a physiotherapist."

"I didn't know that."

"Well now you know," she shifted off the divan and set the wine down on the bedside table, "if ever I wanted to put a guy to sleep instead of having sex, it was always a massage."

"So I should watch out for your massages?"

"You're different," she stepped up behind her with a hair brush and started brushing her hair, "with you every time I touch you I want more."

Melina closed her eyes as Lindsay kept brushing her hair and soon she dispensed with the brush and began a scalp massage that moved down to her neck and shoulders. Melina sighed as her hands worked tired muscles.

"I will never get tired of this."

"Come on, get on the bed," Lindsay took her hand.

Melina followed her to the bed and Lindsay put her on her back and sliding her hands up under skirt, pulled off her stockings. Melina's eyes softened as the younger woman rolled up her sleeves and moving further down the bed, began to massage her feet.

"I should have brought my oil from home, it's not too hard is it?"

"Perfect," Melina murmured as she undid her belt and slid it through the belt loops, "don't stop, I am enjoying this."

Lindsay's hands eventually moved from her feet to her legs, working the muscles slowly and gently, Melina stretched and spread her arms out wide as her hands moved up higher, under her skirt. The garment shifted and Melina reached behind herself to undo the skirt and pull it over her buttocks, Lindsay removed it with a flourish and a smile.

"Well now, what have we here?"

"Mein unterhose," Melina grinned.

"And very nice they are too," Lindsay unbuttoned Melina's blouse, "but do your panties match your bra?"

"I am a model, everything must match."

"Well, well, well," she grinned, "you're right," she inched forward and began massaging her thighs, working her way up to her hips and back down again. Melina closed her eyes and let the younger woman go to work on her body. She worked with the quiet dedication of a professional.

"I love massaging your body, you're so soft."

The massage became more erotic. Melina offered up her arms to her and Lindsay undid the four buttons on each cuff and began massaging her wrists in turn. Moving to her hands and fingers, she did the same and then started stroking her front, teasing the delicate nerve endings until finally Melina let out an audible sigh.

"You have changed me."

"How have I changed you?"

"You have made me softer. Before this I had a strict schedule, I am German it is the way we are but being here with you has made me forget time."

She started unbuttoning Lindsay's blouse.

"And I never get tired of taking off your clothes."

"Me too," Lindsay looked down as her blouse was parted and Melina's hands moved over her front to her breasts. She felt her thumbs pressing upwards and over her nipples and arching forward, kissed her gently as she massaged Melina's breasts. The massage lasted some time until finally Melina worked herself into a sitting position and undid Lindsay's trousers, the material fell downwards and the older woman undid the last button on her blouse and kissed her lips with light, teasing kisses that seemed to last much longer every time.

Their hands moved over each other's bodies, finding the most sensitive spots and caressing them gently. Lindsay lost her blouse some time later and Melina put her on her stomach and removed her trousers. Soft, silky hair brushed up and down her back as Melina kissed her way up and down, side to side and around. Her hands traced circles over her bare skin, causing Lindsay to sigh contentedly and after a while her bra strap came loose and Melina put two pillows under her belly.

With Lindsay's buttocks now raised, Melina spread her legs and began tickling her lips with gentle spidery touches. Her hands moved down to her perineum and around to her front. Lindsay felt herself floating as the delicious sensations flooded through her. Delicate fingers tickled her buttocks again and again and she groaned loudly as it became more intense.

It was maddening in its own erotic way. She felt something giving way, not in a physical sense this was more in the mind, something intangible, a shared experience of just being touched without it resorting to sex.

Melina's tongue danced along her lips and perineum and she whimpered as the older woman slid her finger inside her. Lindsay raised her hips higher to give her more access and the pushing became firmer and more intense. Her tongue lapped against her and when she felt the dam breaking she held onto the sheet and let the moment take her away as the orgasm surged through her.

Lindsay came to as Melina laid her down and slid her leg in between Lindsay's legs.

"Oh God that was delicious."

"I should do a massage course myself," Melina stroked her back.

"Fuck that," Lindsay giggled, "I'll teach you myself, I know all the moves."

"I am in your hands then."

"You sure are," Lindsay rose and rolled her onto her back, "prepare to be ravished."

Their lovemaking began again, and Lindsay made the most of her limited time with Melina, taking her to the brink and then bringing her down, only to repeat the process several times in a row until finally Melina climaxed with a flurry of German and her hands around Lindsay's head as the spasms moved through her. It was followed by a shower together before both women retired to bed with a glass of wine.

That night Lindsay fell asleep in the arms of her girlfriend to the gentle rise and fall of her breasts and the aroma of her freshly washed body.

Melina's departure from Melbourne could not have been more different. She'd flown in on her own and arranged her own transport to the city. Now she was surrounded by Lindsay's family with the exception of Tony who had to work. Even Lindsay was surprised to see her mother sitting in the departure lounge with a magazine on her lap. It was Ron who nudged her and she looked up and waved and then got up. Emma stayed seated and Lindsay felt a twinge of guilt, she was looking a little washed out today.

"What are you doing here? Like this?" Lindsay asked Emma a few minutes later.

"I tried to get Tony to carry the baby for a few hours but you know what men are like."

"Have you got a name yet?" Melina asked.

"I've got a few picked out," she replied, "we haven't decided," she patted her belly.

"What's your mother's name?"

"Silke," she replied, "with an e on the end."

"Silke," Emma's eyes shifted, "now that's different. What do you think?"

"Silke sounds great," Zoe smiled, "so which one of you is going to give me grandchildren?"

"Mum, we haven't even gotten married yet. Give us a break."

"We both will," Melina decided.

"Just not at the same time," Lindsay snuggled up to her.

"We um, put our money together and got you something on the way," Zoe picked up a plastic shopping bag and held it out, "I hope it's your size."

"It is a coat," Melina took it out of the bag.

"Not just any coat," Lindsay eyed it, "it's a Driza-bone."

"What?"

"Dry as a bone, it's oilskin."

Melina slipped her arms through the sleeves and smiled crookedly, "it fits, my God it will be perfect for Britain. Thank you."

"We thought so," Ron broke in.

Zoe glanced at him and he spoke again, "I mean, Zoe thought so."

"Ron paid the lion's share," Zoe chuckled.

Melina's head turned as she heard an announcement.

"I have to book my luggage in."

"I'll help with the cases," Ron stepped forward.

Lindsay kept pace with her mother as they trailed her to the check in counter.

"Whose idea was this?"

"What?"

"Coming here, buying that? It must have cost you a fortune."

"We're family, dear. I've got one of each, a straight daughter and a gay daughter. Not many mothers I know can boast that achievement."

After she'd checked in there was still an hour or two before boarding. It was time spent with family over a meal and a couple of beers, some passengers chanced a second glance at the two young women sitting arm in arm or occasionally kissing but Lindsay and Melina were oblivious to the outside world. Their world was complete.

12