The Long Weekend: Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Harry's better." Yvonne teased as she lovingly bit at Sarah's bottom lip.

Sarah made a shocked face but soon burst into giggles too.

"He is good isn't he? I think we should kidnap him and use him as a sex slave! Can you imagine! Long day at work or all day at a convention we'll unlock him and just fuck him until the sun comes up!" Sarah giggled as she brushed some blonde strands away from Yvonne's pretty face.

"I imagine he'd like that a lot too." Yvonne replied, the balls of her feet sliding up and down the back of Sarah's thighs.

"Should we go to bed?" Yvonne asked as she brought her leg around and teased Sarah's tummy with it.

"I think he probably misses us. Let's go Strahotski." Sarah teased her and took hold of Yvonne's foot. Sucking on the big toe, Sarah and Yvonne made eye contact and smiled at each other before the blonde slowly pulled the toe from her mouth.

Sarah then yanked Yvonne up to her feet and guided the sexy blonde up the stairs, stopping only briefly to kiss each other and fondle the other's beautiful breasts. Eventually, they fumbled through the bedroom door and onto the large double bed of Yvonne's. They were spooning with each other but soon decided to clamber onto Harry and spoon with him. Yvonne slid her right arm under his arm pit and lay her left hand over his. Sarah, meanwhile had wrapped her arms around Harry's waist and lay her head against his chest.

"I love you Sarah." Yvonne admitted softly as she kissed Harry on the shoulder.

"Love you too Yvonne." Sarah kissed Harry on the nipple and nestled up to his chest.

"We love you Harry." Yvonne giggled as Harry simply snored in response. They looked at each other and grinned before sleep started to claw at them. Sarah was the first to fall asleep as she had been fucked a lot harder during the day than Yvonne, but the blonde was soon behind her. Their eye lids shut and they fell asleep curled up with each other in the large bed.

12