The Look of Love

Story Info
You never grow old in the eyes of your lover.
847 words
4.54
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blowing out the match she pauses, smiles, she hears his key in the front door, perfect timing as always, her nipples harden in anticipation.

"Hi hunny I'm home," he announces stepping through the door. When there isn't a reply he drops his hat, coat and briefcase on the couch as he walks through the living room and down the hall to the bedroom. The door is ajar. Pushing it all the way open he is delighted by the smells: her scent, her perfume as it mingles with the fragrant candles. He steps deeper into the shadow and light chasing each other around the room as the candles, on the shelf near the bedroom door and on each side of the bed flicker and sparkle. One of the large candles next to the bed brightens bathing her naked body in its soft glow. Gray streaks shine against the blush of her long auburn hair falling across her shoulder down to where her breasts begin. Breasts lengthened by babies and gravity fall past rolls of ample abdomen, their nipples hard but slightly worn. His gaze continues slowly down the length of her body lingering on her tuff of pubic hair before he shifts his stance to get a better look at folds of her pussy. The candle sputters back to its normal dimness hiding it momentarily in mystery. He closes his eyes remembering all the times he has fondled her soft pussy lips, wet clit, and sucked its sweetness; the warm rush of feeling as his cock entered her for the first time. He opens his eyes, she is watching him, eyes sparking as he feels his cock growing, a joyful heat spreading thorough his body.

Watching him with bedroom eyes, she reaches for a nipple while her other hand slides into position between her legs. In the flickering light he watches her kneading her nipple and her breasts appear firmer, rounder. It must be the light from the candles. Always one who appreciated the naked female in all its forms he continues to look at this woman he has spent the last twenty years with, her hair appears darker and her belly firmer. He steps toward the foot of the bed to better watch as she slips a finger between her pussy lips. He looks up and see's her watching him, eyes partly closed and a smile of contentment. His cock is growing harder

Her eye's follow him as he steps to his side of the bedroom and begins to undress, leaving the work day behind. The candle light reflects from the top of his bald head highlighting the dullness of his shoulder length gray hair. She looks over his slightly bent shoulders, stooped posture and pot belly dappled in the shadows of the candles. She moans with pleasure as her finger finds her clit and she sees in the suddenly bright candle his erect hard cock. She smiles thinking of the times they have been together.

In the same bright candle light he sees the voluptuous women he married so many years ago. Her auburn hair swirled around her firm and abundant tits. Her belly soft and full leading down to ample thighs and her willing and wanting to love pussy. He walks back over to the foot of the bed where her legs are now bent up and her pussy open for him. It is clean shaven and its lips are full and wide.

She looks between her bent legs spread wide for her lover and smiles as the candle cast shadows flicker and dance across his large erect cock, his ribbed abs and firm chest. He climbs onto the bed long brown hair hiding his sly mischievous eyes she fell in love with. He climbs between her legs, mouth on breast his cock slides into her pussy and she moans with pleasure.

She wraps her sturdy legs around his rock-solid ass shoving him deep inside her. She arches her back to get as much of him as she can. He helps by grabbing her firm ass in his strong muscular arms lifting her up as he thrusts himself in deeper. Her breasts heave up and back as their love grows more animated. Then when he can't hold it any longer he gives of himself completely to her as she does to him and they come together it a calliope of moans, gasps and cries of ecstasy. They continue to move together, in and out, breasts up and down for as in any good book there are always a few more pages of surprises after the climax and their love making is no different.

After a few more moans and gasps of shivered shared pleasure he slides out giving her room to move from under him to next to him. She rests her head on his shoulder, legs across legs, they cuddle in the afterglow. They kiss, laying side by side, smiling, touching, not noticing each other's faults nor aging bodies. They are the young couple that fell in love and lust so many decades ago.