The Look...of Love Son?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took many minutes of thrusting, and by now I was going in all the way with quite some force, before I was calling out and thrusting hard into her, as never before, or since.

Both times were amongst the most intense sex that I would ever experience, and as I could feel the ridges of the salt shaker against my penis, stimulating me further, as I pushed into her, it heightened my pleasure.

As I collapsed onto her I looked at the clock, we'd been going at it for over forty minutes, it was a miracle that she hadn't had a heart attack.

I pulled out, rolled onto my side, lying behind her, and rested, exhausted like that, fighting for breath as if my life depended on it.

"More?"

I looked at Mum.

"More?" She repeated.

I shook my head unable to speak.

"More...please."

Again all that I could manage was a shake of the head.

"More?"

"No, I'm cooked, gassed, finished, no more," I said, and then went back to fighting for breath.

Her eyes were wild, and her hair was all over her face as she rolled onto her back, and with both hands holding the shaker, she slammed it hard into her, again, again and again, until finally she came.

Her body doing part sit ups as the high voltage electricity slammed into her, before falling back flat onto the kitchen floor, and then arching herself upwards, so that only the back of her head, and the soles of her feet had any contact with the floor.

I was in shock, this was more intense than anything that I'd ever seen.

She looked as if she was going to die as she fought for breath afterwards, as I myself had only a few short moments ago. Eventually she started to breath more normally, and when she did I pulled her to me, enveloping her in the safety of my arms. Carefully I reached around and slowly removed the salt shaker from inside of her.

I'm not sure if she felt me or not, she seemed to still be out to it.

Eventually, and very slowly she turned around and looked into my eyes, I was lost for words, and anyway, how was I going to explain to myself, much less anyone else, what I'd just done to her?

"What...how...what?" She was searching for answer that I couldn't give to her.

She turned fully around and I pulled her back into my arms. She again dosed for a few minutes and then got up, and on very shaky legs walked away without saying anything.

She just looked back at me once quickly, and then for a second time as she stopped, before wobbling through the door holding the wall for support.

Her eyes were wild.

From where I was lying, I had a clear view at the angry red marks all over her cheeks, and between them, and her meat flaps hanging down between them. They were as pronounced as the landing gear on a 747.

It was only then that I gave any thought at all to my Father, and any repercussions that may follow.

Not sure what was going to come from it, I got up and on similarly shaky legs went to have a shower, being aware as I did, that she was doing the same.

We both stayed under the water for a long time, I was out before her and thinking that it'd be best if I moved out as she might tell Dad, I'd found a bag and was packing when she walked in, wearing a robe.

"We have to talk."

"Yes mum, I'm really sorry..." but she cut me off, with a wave of her hand, and sat on my bed.

"No Robbie, please let me talk."

"I knew as soon as you started to spank me that I was in trouble, and I should've stopped you at that time, but I chose not to."

She continued, "I like to be spanked, and always have. Before I met your father and when I'd only just turned 18, I let a boy spank me, I knew right away that I liked it more than anything else."

"It totally overwhelmed me, I was on fire so much that I can't describe it to you other that to say I was totally, totally, 100% on fire, my entire body was burning up, from the inside."

"The next day he brought four of his friends around and they all took turns with me, it wasn't rape because I enjoyed it even more that they did. They had me for over two hours of continual sex. It was the best sex I was ever going to have, until today."

"Not surprisingly I got pregnant. From the time I started my periods when I was twelve, they were irregular and sometimes none at all. My parents were, as you know strictly Catholic and wouldn't let me on the pill to regulate them until I was 18, and I could make the choice for myself."

"Unfortunately, I'd done nothing about the pill when I'd turned 18, so when I missed two periods I didn't worry, because that was fairly normal."

"Then after I went back one day and let them do me again, I had a miscarriage, I just couldn't control myself with them, but I was so upset when I lost the poor little baby, that I vowed it would never happen again, and it hasn't, not until today at least."

"Shortly after this my Dad was moved here almost a thousand miles away, and I've never gone back there since."

She continued, "Your Dad's a good man and I love him, he'd be devastated that this has happened today, and just as much that I couldn't tell him what'd happened back then."

I was surprised that she was as calm as she appeared to be, and I sat listening intently as she spoke. After what had happened today, I could easily believe that she, at 18, would've been totally out of control when they started on her, and in no position to get back in control, until they allowed her to.

I put my arms around her and finally she cried, more for her baby I think, than for herself.

Afterwards she continued on, "I've never told anyone about this, neither of my parents know, nor does Jenny, but you needed an explanation. I'm sorry, I used you today for my own selfish reasons, to see what would've happened had I tried it, and I apologise to you for that. I've dreamt about someone doing me like that for years, and I've fought to not let it happen again."

"If I had let it, I would've most likely gone from my family, and spent all my time looking for sex. It would've destroyed this family and all that I have now would be gone, what this has shown me is that I was right to not try it again with someone else."

"Please don't tell anyone about what has happened today, or when I was 18, I promise that I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you."

We slept in my bed for a long time in each others arms, and try as I might I couldn't convince her that she didn't owe me anything.

I suggested that she told Dad about her fetish, and then ask him to tie her up and spank her one night, take her out for a test drive as it were.

"I've tried that," she said with more tears in her eyes, "but he only told me that he thought it was sick to do that to some one that he loved."

Then she sat up, clutching the sheet to her and said, "I'm so worried that now I've opened the door to my secret past, I may not be able to put the genie back into the bottle, I'm concerned that I won't be able to control myself, and I'll then go out looking for sex, eventually ending up outside the family."

I looked at her, "don't worry about that Mum, it just won't happen, I'll never let you go outside the family, we all need you too much for me to let that happen."

"But Robbie, it might... just happen one day. There're two guys at work who have a fair idea that I can be turned on by it. I went into the warehouse three weeks ago and one of them came up behind me, gave me a really hard whack on the bum, then when they saw the look in my eyes, they knew right away what was happening to me."

"Every time I go there now, I'm torn between the desire to let them have me, and the fear of the repercussions which I know would follow. I have to be able to control it, I don't want to leave my family, but it will happen. Once I get started, I know that no one can stop me."

"Mum, don't worry, I promise you it'll never be a problem."

"Promise me Robbie...how?"

"I promise you."

"But how can you do that?...please promise you'll never hurt me"

"You'll just have to trust me, you have to believe that I'll never hurt you... well not any more than you'll enjoy anyway, do you know there's a fine line between pleasure and pain?"

Her face lit up, "great song, I sing along every time I hear it," She was now smiling at me, still with tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. "You're such a good son, going to all that trouble for me."

"I can only try my best Mum."

"That's all that a mother can ask of her son, just do your best, that's what we've always taught you."

"But Robbie there is however just one problem."

"What's that?"

"My arse is red raw, and your Dad is bound to see it, you see today is friday."

"And...what?"

"Friday night for us is...date night!!"

"Fuck really?"

"Yes really."

"Ooops"