The Looking Glass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers

"We'd better scam." Ryan whispered.

Both boys hastily slipped back down the steps.

"Did you hear your Mom? She was talking about incest." Kevin asked.

"Yeah, I heard and also noticed your mom got into it."

"She did." Kevin thought out load. "You don't think they..."

"What? Maybe want to fuck their own boys? I don't know. But if they were considering that, what would you do?"

"Hey. I don't know about you, Ryan, but I think both our moms are fucking hot. If they are interested in us, I'd have trouble turning their offer down."

"What if I told you I already fucked my mother?

"No fucking way. Really?!"

"Yeah but she thought it was a dream. I think your Mom is here to try and help her figure it out. But from what I saw, I think your Mom might be interested in exploring the idea herself.

"So what should we do?"

"Nothing, for now. Let's see what happens when they come back."

Lisa and Liz basked in their release. Lisa opened her eyes and all was back to normal. Except for the fact her psychiatrist was half naked and lying next to her.

Lisa got up and redressed and Liz fallowed suit.

"So... Liz.. what's my problem? Why am I seeing these visions of incest? Why is it always a Mother and son? And why do I get so excited by seeing it happen?

Liz fixed her hair and clothes. Looking at Lisa, she smiled and said. "I told you this would take a while to sort out. But I think this was a good starting point in the process. I think we might have to continue our sessions here in your room. The mirror definitely is the key to this. We might also have to explain to your son what is going on."

"Oh, no, Liz. I would just die if he knew I was having these thoughts. Not to even mention me imagining having sex with him."

"Maybe for now we'll keep him out of it. But before this is over you're going to have to face him. But I also don't know how we are going to explain why I need to continue coming over."

Lisa sighed, as she finished fixing herself. "I guess I'll have to tell him who you are and that your here to help me with a problem."

Ryan and Kevin heard their mothers coming back and acted as casual as they could. As they entered the room Ryan quickly spoke.

"So what do you think of the looking glass, Liz?"

"It's a very nice gift but the truth is..."

"I'll tell him Liz." Lisa quickly interrupted. "Ryan, I asked Liz over to help me. She's my psychiatrist and... Well, I've been having a problem that I asked her to help me with."

"What problem, Mom?"

"It's very personal. But the reason I'm telling you this is because Liz will be coming over once in a while to help me resolve my issue."

"Is there anything I could do to help?" Ryan said, but thought Like fuck you and your friend Liz until my dick hurts?

"No, honey, but thank you."

"Say, me and Kevin could hangout when you have your meetings. We found out we have a lot in common. Isn't that right, Kev?"

"Ummm. Yeah. We do."

"I could show you those workout moves I told you about." Ryan said, as he gave a sly wink to Kevin.

"Sounds good to me." Kevin replied.

"I guess it's settled, then." Lisa said.

The four of them mingled for another hour before Liz and Kevin said goodnight for the evening.

Once they left Lisa quickly tidied up around the place but as she was running the vacuum she had a feeling as if she was being watched.

Ryan still felt horny from the show his Mom and Liz put on. He couldn't help but stare at her firm ass as it swished back and forth as she vacuumed. He imagined his dick sliding between her soft cheeks. He needed to feel her warm wet pussy around his cock again.

Lisa quickly glanced over her shoulder and sure enough there stood Ryan - just watching her. His presence was somehow disturbing. Lisa turned of the sweeper and to asked,

"Is there something the matter, honey?"

"Mom, about Liz coming over to help you with your problem. You do know that I'm here for you. Right?

"Yes I do. But this is something I need to discuss with a professional."

"I don't understand why you can't talk to me about it."

"I'm sorry Ryan, but it's a matter that I have to sort out.

"Okay, but you have been acting strange ever since I got you that mirror."

Lisa's face went pale.

"That's it, isn't it? There's something you're not telling me about the looking glass."

"Ryan... It's... It's nothing. Let's just drop the subject for now."

"No! It's something and I'm going to find out what." And with that he turned and headed for her room.

Lisa quickly followed to stop him. But Ryan had already ducked into her room.

As Lisa entered her bedroom Ryan was already standing in front of the looking glass acting as if he was thoroughly checking it out.

"Ryan. Please leave my room."

"Just as soon as I finish, Mom." he said as he continued his misleading survey.

Lisa approached her son and took hold of his hand. But Ryan quickly broke the grip and grabbed hold of her shoulders. Standing behind her, he forced her to face the mirror.

"What's the secret, Mom? What are you hiding from me?" Ryan said as they both gazed upon their reflections.

Lisa watched as their images started to fade, and a shiver ran through her body.

"Please, Ryan. Please leave." Lisa said as her bedroom darkened around them.

"No, Mom. Not until you tell me." Ryan said this as he watched the new images appear. But the new reflections were of them. The mirror was showing what took place the night before. His mother was on her knees and he was behind her fucking her wildly.

"Oh... No... Lisa said." As she watched, her worse fear appeared before both of them.

"Is that is Mom? Is this your secret? You picture us fucking?"

Lisa's head was spinning. But in her madding state she also realized her son was able to see her vision.

"Ryan... You... You can see the people?"

"You mean us, Mom? Fucking on your bedroom floor? Yes... Yes I can. And I like what I'm seeing." Ryan's hands left his mother's arms and cupped her soft breasts.

"Oh.... No... Honey... Oh god no!"

"You want it Mom. I can see you do. Look at us. Look at our reflection. Your face is telling me how much you enjoy my cock sliding in and out of your hot pussy."

Lisa tried to clear her head. The sight in front of her, fucking her own son, was taking its toll on her weakened state. Her body began to respond as her son toyed with her breasts.

"That's it, Mom. You feel it, don't you? The lust is growing. I can tell. Your nipples are so hard. I wonder if you're also getting wet." Ryan ran his hand down her leg.

Ryan pushed under his mothers skirt until his hand found her mound.

"Oh.. Fuck, mom, your panties are soaked."

"Ryan... Please... Honey, I'm your mother. I... Can't dooo.... Ohhh." Lisa said in vain, as her son rubbed his hand harder and harder against her stimulated pussy."

"Yes Mom, you can. And I bet you can't wait to feel my big cock stretch your pussy."

Ryan dropped a hand from his mother's breasts and slipped her skirt to the floor. The hand that had played with her mound dug under her panties was now flicking her hard little nub. Ryan went to his own pants and with one hand fumbled until his cock was freed. Pushing his mom back against him he rubbed it up and down her panty covered ass. Sliding his hard cock up and down her crack, he kept toying with her clit.

"Oh... Fuck.." was all Lisa could say. Her body was lost in the moment. She felt herself giving into her dark sinful desire. She had finally come to terms that she indeed wanted to fuck her own flesh and blood.

"Mmmm.. Mom, you're so fucking wet. My dick can't wait to be sliding inside your pretty pussy.

Lisa moved her hand over her should and took hold of her son's neck. Pulling him closer to her face she could feel her son's hot breath on her neck as she huffed out the words her son so wanted to hear.

"Ffffuck me... Oh.. Honey, fuck me now..."

Ryan quickly stripped her panties and took hold of her buttoned shirt. Forcefully he tore it open and eased the shirt off her arms. Lisa's bra was the only clothing left on as it tried to conceal her luscious breasts. Ryan watched his mother's face as his hands unclasped the bra and allowed her bosom freedom from its constraint. He clutched her chest, squeezing her soft flesh as he pushed her forward until she took hold of the mirror. His cock raged as he centered it onto his mother's wanting box. There was nothing gentle about what he wanted to do. His blood boiled with lust as he rammed his entire cock into his mother with one mighty push.

"Ohhh!!!! Lisa moaned as she felt her son sink deep into her slick pussy.

Ryan grabbed his mother's hips and steadied himself as he fucked her fast and hard.

Lisa moaned in delight as she pushed back off the mirror, wanting more and more of his cock inside her.

"Ohh.. Yes... Ohh.. Fuck me.. Fuck mommy... Don't stop..."

Ryan felt his cum boiling. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He felt his mother's cunt tighten around his shaft as his dick raced and rammed deep into her love canal.

"Oh.. I'm cumming... Fuck, Ryan... Mommy is cumming." Lisa said as she clutched tightly to the looking glass.

Ryan pulled hard against his mother and his cock stiffened inside her. His cum blew out his dick and flooded his mother's soaked womb.

"Ahhherr." Ryan grunted as his dick pulsed and pumped the last of his seed into her.

Lisa panted loudly as she pulled herself up. Turning her head she kissed her son's waiting lips. Her hand reached back and brushed his face as their tongues danced to their own sinful music.

"I love you, Mom." Ryan said as his breath raced.

"I love you too, honey."

Ryan held his mother body close to him as his cock slowly slid in and out of her drench pussy. His dick was growing again. Inch by inch it increased in size. As it grew Ryan increased his thrusts. Faster and faster. Harder and deeper.

"Oh... Honey... You're hard again. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm giving you what you need, Mom." Ryan said as he again was slamming his steel like pole deep into his mother.

Lisa was gripping at the mirror again as her son fucked her feverishly from behind. Her pussy quivered with the excitement. She had never been fucked so wildly, so roughly. Her moans kept pace with every thrust inside her.

Ryan was sex crazed. He wanted her every way he could. Her moans of pleasure only excited him more as he slid his cum covered cock out of her snatch and aimed it at her tight little asshole.

Lisa felt her son's dick touch her virgin ass. Her body stiffened as she pleaded with her son.

"Ryan! No... Not there. You're too big... Ohh.. Awww!!!" Lisa screamed as her son's dick penetrated her tight asshole for the first time.

"Oh... God!!! It's too big!! Ryan.. Please I can't take it." Lisa begged, as Ryan slowly inched his raging cock into her ass.

Every push went a little deeper. Every thrust a little harder. "Mom.. You're so fucking tight." Ryan expressed, as his dick forced deeper inside her. Her ass cheeks tightened around his cock as if they were fending off his attack. But resistance to him was futile, and soon Lisa felt his stiff cock hit bottom. Ryan worked his slick pole gently in and out his mother's tight ass and it began to loosen up as it accepted his girth.

"Oh... Fuckkk..." Lisa moaned as new pleasures filled her body. Her ass quivered in pain and pleasure and her pussy dripped with excitement. She felt another orgasm build as her asshole welcomed its invader.

Lisa pushed back against her son's thrusting cock. Faster and faster she heaved. Her hands clutched tightly to the looking glass as her mouth wailed out in pleasure.

"Oh.. Yes.. Fuck my ass. Faster.. Fuck me faster. You're going to make me cum again!" Ryan reached forward and grasped his mother's perky breasts. Fisting them in his palms, he slammed deep into her loosened little hole. He felt her body quiver as she began to scream in ecstasy.

"Aww... Ohhh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Lisa yelled as she felt her body go weak.

Ryan caught her before she fell and rammed hard into her ass, lifting her off her feet as his dick exploded into her brown tunnel.

With his dick still lodged deep in her ass, Ryan held his mother's drained body until she came off her sex induced high.

Huffing loudly, Lisa struggled to mouth words. "Ryan.. I... I have to rest. I need time to think. We'll talk about this in the morning." she said as she eased her son's love stick out her cum filled ass.

"I'll give you all the time you need, Mom. I'm not going anywhere." Ryan said as he broke their embrace and pulled his pants up.

Lisa stumbled as she tried to regain her composure. Her pussy tingled and her ass was numb from the wonderful pounding it had received. Reaching down she gathered her clothes.

"I'll let you think, Mom." Ryan said as he gave her one last embracing kiss.

"Oh, honey." Lisa said, as she felt herself wilting in her son's arms.

The kiss broke and Ryan slowly left his mother's room.

"Goodnight, Mom. I love you." were his last words as he closed her bedroom door.

As Ryan walked to his own room he had to ponder. I wonder if she's going to tell Liz about the pounding I gave her.

bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers
12