The Loophole (Brooke Ch. 02)

Story Info
Brooke finds a loophole for us to have some fun again.
1.6k words
4.59
20.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten back to my dorm room from hitting the gym with Brooke. Since our little threesome adventure with her boyfriend a month ago, we had gotten closer as friends, but hadn't spoken of that night, and had kept everything platonic as we were both still in relationships. That didn't stop me from enjoying the view at our weekly gym sessions, though. Watching her muscles rippling under beads of sweat that drip down into her tight workout clothes would be stimulating enough, but the vivid memories of what every inch of her looked, felt, and tasted like added an intensity that was almost too much to handle, and I had to work hard to keep from reaching out and grabbing her, taking her right there on the gym floor. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it too, because she always seemed to wear her tightest, sexiest clothes when we worked out together.

As usual, I could hardly wait to get my door closed before I stripped out of my sweaty clothes, sat in my desk chair, and began to relieve some of that built up tension. Eyes closed, I pictured Brooke peeling off her sports bra and dropping to her knees, taking me into her mouth in the busy weight room. I felt a wave start to build as I began to stroke faster, so close to finishing as the Brooke in my mind smiled up at me, working me with her hands, begging for me to cum on her face. I was almost there, when a loud bang on my door shattered my fantasy.

I froze, dick throbbing in my hand, breathing hard. I was silently begging that it was just some drunk idiot banging on every door in the hallway, and I could resume my fantasy in peace. This hope was dashed as the banging continued, and he heard a muffled voice say "Hey! It's me. Open your fucking door!"

Frustrated, I threw my shorts back on, even though the thin fabric did basically nothing to cover me in my condition. I went to open the door just a crack in order to stick my head out and tell whoever it was to go away, but as soon as I turned the knob I was pushed backwards, and in rushed Brooke, wearing only her bathrobe that came down to just below her ass. She smelled like a mix of fruit and soap as she pushed past me, and her hair was still dripping wet. Keeping one hand tucked into the fold of her robe, she sat on the bed and pulled a blanket over her legs.

"Umm, hello?" I said, half joking, fully confused.

"The fucking fire alarm went off. I was in the shower and the alarm went off and it's freezing outside. I'm not exactly fully clothed, so I needed a place to wait it out, and you're right here. So thanks!" she replied with a teasing smile. Then she glanced down. "I hope I'm not interrupting..."

I glanced down at my shorts, stretched over my still fully erect dick.

"Oh god. No... sorry..." I mumbled as I hurried to sit down in the chair and hide my current state.

"Oh shut up, it's not like it's exactly new to me." she said with a wink and a smile.

"You were still in the shower?" I asked, hoping to change the subject away from my erection which wasn't going away anytime soon with the barely clothed Brooke sitting in my bed. "You left the gym like an hour ago!"

"Yeah well, you're not the only one that enjoys our gym sessions, and my roommate studying at her desk, so.." She trailed off as she finally removed her hand from the inside of her robe. My jaw dropped as she revealed that she was holding a thick, 6-inch pink dildo. "...I was enjoying some time to myself. Was it really almost an hour? Jesus. I guess I really got into it. I didn't even get to finish." She said this almost to herself, staring at the toy that she was slowly turning in her hand.

I was completely speechless. I couldn't believe my eyes. Finally I was able to piece some words together.

"You mean you were.."

"Fucking myself?" She cut me off without taking her eyes from her toy. "Yeah, I always do after we go to the gym together. Today was especially good though. I just couldn't stop until that damn alarm went off. I wasn't going to stand outside with everyone while holding my dildo, so I came here, where it looks like I interrupted you too."

She turned to face me and gave me a smile. The same smile as when I walked in on her riding her boyfriend and she asked me to join. Her free hand began to move just slightly under the blanket.

"Maybe." I replied with a smile. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but at least we were in the same boat.

"Well..." she started, pulling the blanket off of her to reveal that both her robe and her legs were slightly open. I could see her bare skin from her neck all the way down her stomach to where her hand was between her thighs. "...I don't see why we need to stay frustrated."

This was all the invitation I needed to go from secretly stroking myself through my shorts to pulling them down and taking my still-full erection firmly in my hand. Our eyes wandered hungrily over each other as we both returned to what we were doing before we were each interrupted. Now however, we didn't have to imagine each other. I was staring right at Brooke, watching her lips wrap around the dildo that was so recently deep inside her while her fingers teased her clit.

As my hand began to move up and down, Brooke turned slightly and let her legs fall to each side. Her eyes fixed on my hard cock, she spread her lips with her fingers, and began sliding her toy between them. The moan that she let out when she finally pushed it inside of her was almost too much for me to handle, and I slowed my pace as she increased hers, burying the dildos deep before pulling the full length out, just to bury it again, even deeper.

She looked incredible, legs spread, toying herself on my bed, but I knew that she would feel so much better. I needed to fuck her. I rose from my chair and took the one step that was needed to close the gap between us. Standing between her legs, I lowered my hand to remove the fake cock and replace it with a real one nearly twice the size.

"No."

I froze. Brooke had stopped my hand.

"We can't. I swore to Brian I wouldn't when he wasn't here."

"But... he's fine with this?" I challenged.

"Well, technically I promised that I wouldn't touch another man, so..."

"So you're fine with using that loophole?" I said jokingly.

"Look, those are the rules, take it or leave it. But I'm not going back out there until I'm done."

With that, she resumed her task, both hands working in unison to pleasure herself. I stood directly over her, and took very little time to reach my decision. I began stroking my cock again, now in unison with her movements. I was close enough to her to feel her heat, and she barely blinked as she watched my hand run the length of my thick shaft.

Brooke must have loved this as much as I did, because after a few minutes I saw her body start to tense up. Her eyes closed tightly and her moans got louder, and I knew she was getting close. Her left hand moved up to pinch her hard nipple, leaving her clit open to be slapped by her palm as her right hand slammed her toy into her contracting pussy. With one final push she was over the edge, lost in pleasure.

I can't imagine a more perfect sight than Brooke directly in front of me, fucking herself to orgasm. When she opened her eyes she must have seen how close I was myself, my hand working swiftly up and down my shaft, squeezing slightly as it ran over my swollen head. She slowly leaned forward until she was sitting on the edge of the bed, dildo still inside her, and began to rock slowly back,and forth on it.

"You gonna cum for me?" she asked with an innocent smile as her hands massaged her tits.

Brooke leaned towards me, open mouth positioned barely an inch from the end of my dick. I had been on the edge for a while now, but when I felt her hot breath on me, there was no turning back. Just a few more strokes and I began spraying my hot load into her awaiting mouth.

I collapsed back into my chair, barely conscious as I watched her swallow, then suck her own juices off of her fingers. Our eyes met and we both smiled, finally satisfied. I loaned her some of my clothes so that she didn't have to walk back to her dorm in a bathrobe, and she looked damn good even in my baggy sweatpants. I was still naked in my chair, unable to stop watching her or even pull my shorts back on, when she leaned in to give me a hug.

"Thanks for the help, and I'm sorry I came by unannounced."

"Oh, any time at all. Always happy to help." I said with a chuckle."

"I'm glad you said that. I think I might have a couple other loopholes to take advantage of."