The Lord of Hatred

Story Info
Demon Mephisto seduces an unsuspecting college girl.
3.3k words
48.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mephista
Mephista
22 Followers

After an hour of napping, Zero awoke to hear someone whispering her "Diablo 2" screen name. "Zero… oh, Zero…" Wondering who could be in her room, Zero looked up and saw a form leaning over her. It appeared to be Mephisto, the demon from Act 3 of Diablo 2, a computer game she liked to play. Assuming she was just dreaming, she rubbed her eyes and sat up and it turned out that the Lord of Hatred himself, this demon of hate was really standing right in her room. He offered his hand to her, and she took hold of it. She didn't know why, but she felt compelled by some strange force to be with him. She had seen him on her computer screen many times before, glowing with an aura of electricity, his lips parted in a half sneer. He was a powerful demon, and always killed her characters in one hit if she let them get too close on the screen.

As she took his hand, Zero found that he felt warm and tender, almost hypnotic. He drew her close to his body, and suddenly, in a flash of light, Zero found herself in the middle of a dark room. It appeared to be a sort of dungeon, but was also partly a bedroom by the looks of it, for in the middle there was a nicely made bed with black sheets and pillows on it. The floor was cold hard stone, and the walls were stone as well. Torches were lit on each wall, illuminating Zero and the Lord of Hate in a soft orange, almost romantic and yet sinister, glow.

Zero looked inquisitively up at Mephisto, and he grinned evilly at her. "You thought you could fuck with me in the game and not expect to get fucked in return?" he said to her in a not so nice tone.

"I know what you're thinking every time you play that stupid game, you think you're just going to march in here with your powerful weapons and destroy me so that you can loot my body and take all of my gold and my magical and rare items. Well, now you don't have any of your fancy weapons, all you have is yourself, and I plan to take full advantage of your human weakness."

Zero stepped back in fear. The look of pure hatred in his eyes was frightening. He gave her another menacing smile and began to advance slowly towards her. Frantically looking around, Zero spotted a door. She ran for it and tried desperately to open it. It was locked. She glanced back at Mephisto and he was walking slowly toward her, enjoying her fear, knowing that there was no way she would escape him and his evil plans for her.

Succumbing finally to her defeat, she stopped pulling at the door and let Mephisto's hands drag her back to the bed. Violently, he thrust her upon it, and then in one swift movement was on top of her, his face close to hers.

She looked straight into his face. "You awful demon," Zero snarled, and to this, she received a hard slap in the face.

"Shut up." Mephisto growled. With one finger, he began to trace down her body, beginning at her lips, and going down her breasts to her thighs. "If you scream, nobody will come for you, and if you try to struggle, you'll only end up hurt, so I suggest you lay still and enjoy it." Then, slowly, he drew a small knife from his pocket and began to slice her T-shirt off. He left her skirt and bra on as he began to lick her neck, nibbling at her, and making his way down her stomach as she whimpered his name. She had fantasized about this moment before, wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a powerful being like Mephisto, but then, it had only been a fantasy, a sexual fantasy that should not ever become real. Unfortunately, this was reality.

Mephisto lay right on top of her, and began to grind his now hard cock into her pussy. Even though their clothing, Zero could tell that he was huge, and rock hard. He began pushing against her in a rhythmic motion, all the wile whispering vile threats into her ears. "I'm going to get revenge on you for what you have done to me in your silly game you cunt. I'm going to use my ultimate weapon of darkness, my own cock, to destroy every part of your being. I will rape every part of you, till you have given yourself over to me, and even then, I shall not stop until I have been thoroughly satisfied by the pleasures which your body has to offer, and honestly, from the looks of you, I may just want to keep you around for my pleasure for the rest of your life. You will not sleep without feeling my cock inside of you, nor will you bathe without me watching you. You shall not experience any sensation of pleasure or pain unless it is by my hand, do you understand my little fuck slave? You belong to me now."

Zero gazed up at him, her fear growing. If only she had gone out with her boyfriend Jake that day. This wouldn't be happening. Sometimes Jake pretended to be like Mephisto for her, when they role-played during sex since she liked it a little rough, but he was never cruel, or mean to her.

Still rubbing his cock against her, Mephisto removed her bra and began to suck on her tits. It wasn't a bad feeling, she had to admit, but she was still very afraid. Feeling violated, she tried to sit up, and this action elicited another hard slap. She was thoroughly defeated by her own fear. She could not move for fear of more pain. This demon was not going to let her get away, and now to make matters worse, he was angry. "You little cunt!" He shouted. "If you try to escape one more time, I will make this very painful for you! It's going to happen anyway, and it can be your choice whether to make it easy or extremely painful!"

With that, he grabbed some rope from his nightstand and tied her arms to the bedpost. Then, he began to lick down her body again, this time, slipping a hand into her skirt. He caressed her pussy through her underwear, noticing that she was wet. "See, you want this you little slut," he snickered. He began to lightly press a finger into her through the material, sending shocks of electricity up her spine. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this. And for him! He was a fucking demon for pity's sake! Soon, he began to rub her pussy with his whole hand, his palm against her clit, his fingers playing around her pussy lips. She was so close to cumming, she couldn't believe it. He heard her moans and smiled at her. "I knew I could make you want this you little whore," he whispered in a cruel tone.

After minutes rubbing her pussy through her soaked undergarment he stopped and moved to her face. He pressed his lips tightly against hers, and his tongue slipped deep into her mouth. His cock was once against her pussy, and he began to move up and down her body, rubbing her with his cock while kissing her mouth and squeezing her breasts with both hands. It was too much, and Zero came with a loud moan as Mephisto grinned and shoved his tongue as far down her throat as it would go. "Stop it!" Yelled Zero. "This isn't fair! You can't do this to me!" Mephisto just laughed evilly. "What do you mean I can't do this? I just did!" More evil laughing followed this statement.

Now he slipped a finger under the elastic of her underwear, and began probing into her, ever so lightly. He reached in with his other hand as well, and began to rub her clit as she struggled within her bonds. When he had done this long enough to get her near to another climax, he removed her skirt, underwear, and bra, so that she was totally exposed to him. She tried desperately to cover herself up, despite her arms being tied up. Mephisto just smiled his evil smile at her discomfort. He climbed in-between her legs, while spreading them with his powerful hands. He slipped on finger in, then two. Slowly he worked them in and out, smirking as he realized she was still a virgin.

"Oh look here, I get to take your virginity as well. This sure is a welcome surprise." Mephisto began to pump harder with his fingers, she could feel them against her insides, rubbing, pumping, and probing. He would pull his fingers all the way out, and then press them back in deep. It felt so good to her, and instinctively, she began to move her hips to meet the thrusting of his fingers. With his other hand, he squeezed her breasts, and with his mouth, he began to lick her thighs. Soon, he removed his fingers, and pressed his face into her pussy, his tongue digging in deep. She could feel the warm wetness deep inside her, and with growing anticipation; she wished she could touch him. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair, and to touch his rock hard cock. Zero couldn't believe she was lying there, wanting so badly to have this demon fuck her brains out, when only moments ago she had hated him with her whole being.

Soon, Zero came again, her second climax. She felt disgusted with herself. The Lord of Hatred was raping her, and she liked it. Mephisto now moved into position over her body, his cock lightly brushing the entrance of her pussy. "Nooooo…" she said fearfully. "Please don't, it will hurt, I'm still a virgin, and I want my first time to be with a man who loves me. Please don't do this! I'll give you a blowjob if you want, anything but this, please!"

Mephisto loved the sound of her begging. "You want your first time to be with a man who loves you? Hehehehe. How quaint. Too bad, cause your first time is going to be with a demon that hates you!" With that, he violently thrust his cock all the way into her, his balls all the way up against her body. She could feel her virginity leave her in a pain so intense she screamed as loud as she could.

Mephisto kept his cock deep inside her for several minutes, during which he kissed her mouth roughly. His hands had moved to her ass, using it as leverage to push her even harder against his impaling cock. Zero was in complete agony; all she could do was whimper his name over and over "Mephistoooo… Meph… Mephistoooo…"

Mephisto just looked at her with a triumphant smile. "See you little slut, you can't win anymore. You're mine now. I own you. I can rape you whenever I wish." The look on his face was truly sickening, full of hate and lust. It had been over 10 minutes and still, he would not releaser her from his dick. The pain had subsided, yet the humiliation was almost too much for her to endure as several tears escaped her, only to be licked up by the Lord of Hatred.

Finally, after a full 15 minutes, he pulled out slowly, again aggravating the spot inside of her that had been torn, and he knew that it hurt her, and it made him smile. He was obviously getting off on her pain, for when he had removed all of his cock except for the head; he slammed it back into her. He repeated this movement several times, causing her to gasp each time. He began to pump her in a steady pace, pulling out, and in, out, and in. It was slow torture at first, but as his cock continued its merciless fucking, the pain lessened, and it began to feel good. He seemed to know exactly when and where to put pressure, and Zero, much to her dismay, felt yet another orgasm building up. She did not want to give in again! This was the enemy! He was the demon Mephisto, Lord of Hatred. She did not want to give him the satisfaction of cumming for him while impaled on his hateful cock. Yet she could not help the feeling it gave her as he slowly moved in and out of her, just slow enough to keep her on the brink of orgasm. "See, my sweet little child of hate… it feels good doesn't it? I can tell by that look in your eyes that you want this. You want me to fuck your brains out, don't you? You want me to hurt you, and abuse you." He was sick. He was evil. Yet, he was fucking her like there was no tomorrow, and she was getting off on it.

She could feel every inch of his cock as it slid in and out of her body, and then Mephisto increased his pace, and all she could hear was the sound of their breathing, punctuated by a gasp from her whenever he drove his cock in as deep as he could get it. Finally, she felt his cock tense, and could feel the warmth as he released his dark seed deep into her body, his movements as he came triggering her own orgasm, and Mephisto grabbed her body just below the breasts with both hands and held her there for minutes as their breathing slowed back to normal.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mephisto withdrew his weapon from inside her body, and with much fear, she saw that it was still rock hard. He gave her an evil grin as he moved into position with his hips over her head, straddling her face as he lay on top of her, and pressed his dick to her lips. This was too much and she would not do this! She fought the invader with all her might, until Mephisto, angered by her failure to comply slapped her face hard, and as she opened her mouth to scream, he slammed his cock deep into her throat and held it there, keeping her from breathing at all. "How do you like that bitch," he said with a sneer. "I could kill you right now, simply by choking you to death with my cock!"

Just as she felt as if she would pass out, Mephisto began to fuck her face, slowly at first, but then picking up the pace as his cock grew even harder. He was not gentle, and as he pistoned in and out of her mouth, her lower lip began to bleed. He simply laughed as he grabbed a fistful of her hair in each hand for support as he thrust into her face. Over and over again he rammed his tool of hatred into her, holding tightly to her dark brown hair.

Just as he felt he was about to cum, Mephisto turned himself around, so that as he began to fuck her face at a slower pace, he could lick her pussy as well. Zero groaned as his tongue licked across her abused clit. He probed her, tasting her, sliding his tongue deep into her pussy as he continued to fuck her mouth. He reached his right hand underneath him and began to squeeze her breasts. His other hand rubbed her pussy, and he grinned as he saw she was beginning to get wetter. "You little slut," he said to her, "I know you like this. Oh fuck yesssssss," he moaned as his cock throbbed with the onset of an orgasm. Just as he came into her mouth, she came as well, and both of them lay silent for several minutes, as she swallowed the last of his cum, and they licked each other clean.

Zero was now softly whimpering, all the fight in her gone from her abused body. Mephisto sat up next to her and released her hands from their bonds. "If you try to fight me now," he threatened, "I'll fuck you hard until you're bleeding and unconscious, then I'll fuck you till your dead."

Zero had never felt so used and abused. Yet something was strangely satisfying about it. Mephisto now lay next to her, lightly kissing her neck, across her lips, and down to her sore tits. He kissed down her stomach, and to her pussy. Suddenly, and without warning, he slammed cock into again, causing her to scream in pain as he began the in and out movements once again. In a tone so cruel sounding, he whispered with each thrust into her, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Zero could not help herself; she put her arms around him, drawing him harder into her on the downward thrusts. She began to move her hips to meet him as he made his brutal attack on her body. His fingers squeezed her tits, and his mouth covered hers, only leaving her lips long enough to say something dirty to her. "Oh baby, you are so tight, so good, I'm gonna fuck your brains out. I'm gonna fuck you all night, every night, and make you hate me as I hate you. I own you."

It felt as if his cock was pounding into her very soul as he continued his assault. She stared into his cold eyes, knowing that he was her ultimate enemy, and that she wanted him inside of her more than anything else at that moment. Mephisto was biting her lips and her neck now, almost painfully, and sucking on her tits as well. She came, and Mephisto did not stop fucking her as she screamed his name in sweet agony. He just kept ramming his cock in and out of her, fucking her as if he hated her more than anyone in the world. He would pull almost all the way out, then jam his hatred right back in. He wanted to feel every part of her inside and out. He paused, only long enough to push her knees up toward her chest, allowing for even deeper penetration. Zero was gasping with each inward thrust; it hurt, in such a good way. Unable to resist, she wrapped her legs around him, only making it easier for him to rape her as hard as he possibly could. Zero came again, and still he fucked her. Soon, she drifted off into unconsciousness, and Mephisto raped and fucked her limp, lifeless body in her pussy until he came once more times, releasing his load of pure hatred right into her soul.

Zero awoke sometime later, feeling a great pain between her legs. She also felt Mephisto's arms around her and she saw that they had fallen asleep in an embrace, such as the kind of embrace that passionate lovers would give each other. His arms felt so gentle around her body, and he looked so peaceful. He was hardly the monster he had been only hours before. Mephisto then opened his eyes, and whispered, "I'm sorry I had to hurt you so badly. I just wanted you to understand who your Master is, and that I love you." Zero looked into his eyes, the cruelty of before no longer hinted at in them. It was then that she realized she loved him too. Happily, she gave herself up to him as his cock slid into her pussy once more, for the most passionate, loving night of sex she had ever dreamed of.

Mephista
Mephista
22 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cruel Prince Sadistic prince takes over kingdom & enjoys the spoils.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dragon Master She is taught submission by a dragon.in NonHuman
More Stories