The Lorelein Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of pure shock, she pulled her hand back as quick as a reflex. Aphae felt her stomach plummet when he pulled away from her kiss and shot her the most pained expression.

"You don't really want this do you? I mean to fulfill the arrangement but I won't force you against your will." Already, he moved his shoulders back to create a distance between them.

"Casi, it's alright." She realized she had never said his name aloud before. The Lorelein names were foreign to her, and his name was no exception. It sounded odd on her tongue as she spoke it.

"No. I won't do it. I will not compromise myself nor make you do something you aren't ready for. This was a mistake. I'm sorry." And like that, he strode to the door and left.

Aphae had no idea what had just happened. No man had ever turned her down. Not one, ever. And now she had just found the biggest man she'd ever met and she'd made him run from the room?

Flopping against the back of the couch, she puzzled over his words. *Mistake?* Did he mean the consummation? Or the marriage itself? She began to worry that she had failed so miserably that the treaty would fall and she would be to blame.

While she immediately wanted to go look for him, she had no idea where he might be. The city was still new to her and there was a raging wedding celebration filling the streets. She decided she would wait for him there. He would eventually have to return to his own room. Wouldn't he?

**********

Casi briskly walked to the next room over to change out of the absurd wedding outfit. He pulled on his usual shirt and pants before slipping down the stairs that would take him to the opposite side of the tower. No one seemed to be looking for him-he was supposed to be consummating a marriage after all; he easily dodged the crowds. Once there was space, he broke into a full run.

The ground moving beneath his feet liberated far better than he could have hoped. He set a moderate pace so as to keep himself moving but not wear out too fast. He didn't want a reason to go back anytime soon.

The whole situation was a mess. In reality, he really did find her quite beautiful, especially up close. The way the black bodice of her dress hugged her skin and made her chest peak out the top had been quite arresting. The decorative silver band around her muscular arm was an exotic touch he had never seen before. It was just such a shame that their personalities would never do anything but clash.

Casi tried to think of what he should do as the heated air moved in and out of his lungs. For a tempting moment, he considered setting the orchards ablaze in the night. With their only resource destroyed, the Loreleins would have a hard road to find a new home, but at least they wouldn't be under the control of someone else. It would nullify his marriage, but as appealing as the idea sounded, he could never do it. There were too many risks.

As the prince and future king, Casi knew he would honor the treaty. He was willing to do what was necessary for his people, but before this evening, he hadn't ever considered if she was willing.

Repulsed by the very sight of him, the princess offered him the first taste of the unusual position. Loreleins knew the prince to be honest and hardworking. He had never had a girl reject him once he had gotten up the courage to ask. Somehow he seemed to understand that her dislike of him was not based solely on their cultural differences.

He found himself thinking of how her hand sought him out, a clear sign she was so much more experienced than he had anticipated. And why shouldn't she be? She was beautiful and powerful. She must have had an easy time of finding men.

Casi ran through the gate to the astatin orchards and watched as row after row of trees passed him by. He knew that he couldn't call off the marriage, no matter what happened between them. That path would leave too much to chance for the people of Lorelei.

And he couldn't just take her when she clearly didn't want him. She had even asked him, *"Would they know? Would they ever find out if we didn't?"* He thought it had been her apprehension, the same as his own, for being married to a stranger. Looking back, he cursed his foolishness.

Eventually making the turn and running back toward Lorelei, Casi knew he had only one choice. He must be married to Aphae, but he would not consummate. He had to trust that King Arnae never learned of it. They could present themselves as a couple, but he wouldn't force himself upon any woman who didn't want him.

He would spend as little time with her as he could so that she wouldn't feel pressured by him. They would keep up all pretenses for the kings, but his personal relationship with Aphae had all but ended.

When he arrived back at the gate to the city, the sun had started to rise and the streets looked as if a heavy storm had hit in the night. Vati had given everyone the day off for the wedding ceremony and the deadline for the astatin order had already been met. There would be plenty of time to clean up once everyone had recovered from the celebration.

Casi slowed to a walk as he approached the tower and climbed the stairs to his chambers. A hot shower was just what he needed. After everything that had happened that night, he still found himself aroused and disappointed. The situation all but guaranteed a sexual encounter, but it just hadn't panned out that way. He would be having many lonely nights from now on.

With the water warming up, the bathroom filled with steam. He stepped in hoping the sting of the water would dull some of his troubles.

**********

Aphae woke to the sound of running water. Her neck stiff from sleeping sitting up against the arm of the couch, it took her a moment to place where she was.

Casi's room. She was waiting for him.

She realized he must be in the shower, and quickly decided what she wanted to do. Stripping out of her black and gray wedding ensemble, Aphae headed for the bathroom door that stood ajar.

Inside, the beautiful gray stone shower stood surrounded by glass fogged with steam that hindered her view of his shape standing in the water. Before making her move, she took a moment to confirm with her eyes what her hand had already told her. Despite his average height and narrow waist, Casi had one of the largest cocks she'd ever seen. Shockingly, the thought of being his wife wasn't so unpleasant anymore.

She moved closer to the shower and was standing a few inches away when Casi noticed her.

"Aphae? What are you-" He quizzed as she opened the door and slid in to join him, his eyes wide as he struggled to comprehend.

"I'm sorry for earlier. You make me nervous." Scanning his face, she waited for him to turn her away. When he didn't, she continued, "The whole situation is pretty weird for me. I was hoping you would come back and we could talk."

He openly stared at her naked body as she closed the door behind her. Above average breasts were topped with deep pink nipples. A slim waist hinted at the muscles working beneath. Her tuft of hair was dark to match the strands cascading over her shoulders. She had a faded scar that moved down her rib cage toward her belly button on one side.

"What did you say?" he stammered as if he hadn't heard her.

She laughed a little and repeated, "I didn't mean to offend you earlier. You're right; this is something that we have to do. You're so calm about all of it. I'm just nervous." It was hard to admit once, much less twice.

"Were you waiting here all this time? I've been gone for hours."

"I wanted a chance to get to know you a little better. I didn't know where else to find you, so yes, I waited."

Casi looked uneasy as she stood in the steam in front of him. He gave her a questioning look and began, "Aphae, if you don't-"

In anticipation of what he would say, Aphae stepped forward to kiss him. This time she took control and overpowered his gentle lips. She pushed his apart with hers and moved her tongue in to explore his mouth. Not the coy bit of tongue she had allowed earlier, but a full inquisition into the space. She lightly bit his bottom lip and pulled back, sliding her teeth along his skin.

Casi barely opened his eyes to ask, "Are you sure? I don't want to make you do anything you're not comfortable with."

The princess realized how much she had hurt him in their first few hours of marriage. Deciding to use her hands to answer, Aphae reached down to grab the giant she wanted so much. She couldn't wrap one hand all the way around it, so she brought her other hand around to form an O. Together, she moved them up and down slowly and smoothly as she continued to kiss him. The next time she pulled up, she paused to rub the sizable head with the tip of her thumb prompting him to let out a soft moan into her mouth.

He was hardening much faster than she would have thought, and it occurred to her that maybe Casi hadn't had much experience with girls. He was so quiet, maybe he wasn't the type to just take what he wanted. In that moment, she wanted to give him all her attention and decided to store the thought for later.

The hot water continued to flow across Casi's shoulders and down his back. As he hardened, he began to kiss her with more energy. His hands traveled to her lower back and pulled her in close. With her torso fully pressed against his, eager hands continued moving down her body and taking in her shape. At last, he reached her ass and cupped her ample cheeks. Hers was a nice round, heart-shaped ass and Casi seemed to be enjoying the plentiful handfuls.

The giant between Casi's legs swelled until it began to press against Aphae's stomach. She realized he was too tall to take her standing up, especially on the wet stone of the shower floor. In an attempt to get him to move to another room, Aphae reached behind him to turn off the water. In the absence of the streaming water, Casi broke from kissing her to look in her eyes and take her in.

"Come on," Aphae said quietly into his ear as she grabbed his hand and led him out of the shower.

They quickly covered the few steps out of the bathroom. Once close enough, she pushed him onto the bed so that he lay on his back with his knees hanging over the end. His beautiful cock stood to attention as he sank into the thick comforter. Pulling a pillow from the bed, Aphae sank to kneel in front of the impressive piece. She wanted her taste of his giant and didn't want sore knees to put an early end to things.

As she settled into position, Aphae grasped him eagerly with both hands. He had softened slightly since leaving the shower so she produced a bead of saliva to deposit on the tip. Her full lips spread across the slickened head to mix with the drops of water that had already collected there. While she massaged the head with her lips, her hands already began the rhythmic motion along his shaft. When she did plunge her lips farther along him, her mouth could barely accommodate his large girth, but she was determined.

When she looked up, Casi had pulled his hands behind his head and rested there with a sanguine smile, a clear indication of how rarely he had experienced such a treat.

With the knowledge that she could give him more than he'd ever had, Aphae decided to work him over entirely. Fingertips held his shaft a bit tighter as she stroked to intensify the sensation. Her lips sucked harder at his head as it swelled further. When the giant was even larger than she could have ever anticipated, she pushed her lips back over the head and onto the shaft once more. Her hands gently traced the outline of his balls before she turned her focus to the motions of her mouth. He let go of several small moans as her hands moved about his legs and hips.

When she had a better idea of how he would fill her mouth, she began to move up and down along the shaft until she was about half way down the length. His tip had already begun to tickle the back of her throat. She had taken all of many men before and prided herself on her ability to consume even the largest, but Casi's giant was something else entirely.

Her hands gently rubbed against his balls again, stimulating them to release all they had to offer. Eager lips continued to slide along the tip and shaft and tip again, sucking on the head each time. When she began to taste the clear droplets leaking from the end, she lapped fervently. The giant soon began to quiver; realizing he would reach his limit soon, Aphae gave him one last dive into her throat before pulling away.

As she stood, she moved her hands along his hips, then stomach, then chest. She hadn't realized his cut chest and torso until he lay before her without his shirt. She started kissing him around his belly button then moved her lips to follow the path of her hands until they rested on his neck and collar bones. Her teeth gently raked along the skin of his neck and shoulder, and then moved up to his ear lobe.

"Aphae..." he muttered before using his hands to guide her lips back to his to kiss her again. This time, he took complete control, moving his hands down to her hips to pull her against him. The giant bobbed against her thigh as her tongue crashed against his. When he could take it no longer, Casi gracefully rolled her over so that she lay beneath him, the barrage of eager kisses never ceasing.

He repeated her motions by starting a line of sucks and kisses on her neck, down her shoulder, and only stopping at her pink nipples. He pulled one into his mouth and teased it with his tongue, and then the other, then back to the first. Aphae hadn't realized how sensitive they were. She was usually the aggressor in sex; she had never let anyone take over before.

When he was satisfied that her nipples were fully hard, he returned to kissing down her smooth belly, then laterally from the right hip to the left. What stole her breath most was his downward movement to place his lips against her swollen clit. Not that she hadn't had men down there before, but she couldn't believe that the shy, quiet Casi would have the sexual skill to take on such a thing.

Exhibiting the skill and patience of an expert, the prince took his time. The rovings of his tongue were slow and the sucking of his lips was gentle. The sensations he created were far more stimulating than the roughness to which she was accustomed, and soon she found herself anxious for release. In only a few minutes, Casi had rendered her completely desperate before pulling up and retracing his kisses along her body. By the time he reached her neck again, she could feel the slick liquid all but pouring out of her.

Reaching around his waist, Aphae grabbed his ass to slide his hips up to hers. He leaned in to give her an amazing kiss.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"Please. I want that in me. Please," she answered honestly, feeling silly that she was begging for it but nonetheless eager.

"I've hurt girls before."

Aphae knew the only way to put his mind at ease was to show him. Placing her hand on his where it wrapped around his length she aimed the giant toward her opening before using her feet behind him to encourage him to slide into her.

At that moment, Aphae was quite certain that Casi was the biggest man she had ever had. He stuffed her completely so that she required a few moments to stretch to accommodate his head. She was careful to keep any trace of pain away from her face, knowing he was watching carefully.

When she was ready, she raised her hips to take in a bit more of him. Slowly, she was able to accept a little over half of him as the pain subsided. Her plentiful fluid aided him as he slid in and pulled out. The fullness of the giant after so much focus on her clit caused her to become aroused so much faster than she was used to.

Contented that she could handle him, Casi hastened his thrusts. Each time he moved inside her, his giant sent waves racing down her nerves until the sensation washed over her completely. With what little of him she could handle, the prince rendered her helpless and begging as she bathed in the ecstasy of fullness. She didn't last long before her muscles clamped down on him as the waves grew too great.

Tingling with release, Aphae wrapped her long legs around his waist and rested her hands behind his neck, pulling him against her so that her whole body would have contact with his.

"This is amazing," he admitted as his giant still moved to climb deeper inside her.

"Your cock is amazing. It's the most large, most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Despite her magnificent release, she still wanted more of him.

When she noticed his body moistened with the exertion of fucking, Aphae pushed against his chest until he rolled onto his back. She easily slid onto his giant again, but this time, the improved angle and gravity helped her to take another inch of him in. Her legs had to hold her up as she couldn't take enough of him to rest on his hips.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she glided along his length. Being on top had always offered increased sensation and faster orgasm for her, but combined with the fullness of the giant and the still firing nerves from her previous release, she had a hard time suspending her screams for even a few moments. It wasn't long until the waves rocked her again.

She leaned forward to rest against his carved chest as he sweetly brought his arms up to wrap around her. Aphae picked up her head and leaned in to give him a kiss. She was genuinely impressed: rarely had a man been able to get her off more than once. Usually it was the other way around.

Not wanting to leave her new husband unsatisfied, Aphae sat up and continued wriggling his cock with her generously slicked hole. As she bounced fervently, twisting and grinding as she knew he would like, Casi's eyes widened in alarm.

"Aphae-"

Sensing what he wanted, she jumped off and slid him deep into her mouth so that she was once again wrapped around his considerable size and her throat pushed back against his head. She pumped only a few times before her mouth filled with the hot fluid she had worked so hard to coax from him.

Casi all but yelled across the room, moving his hips to continue his deposit. Aphae expertly positioned herself so that the tip aimed at the back of her throat and the rest of the liquid slid down easily.

"Oh my god, Aphae. I had no idea." He finally managed once he had gathered his thoughts. "No one has been able to take that much before, and what you do with your mouth. I just-I had no idea."

It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her. Princess Aphae, the warrior and battle commander, was not accustomed to men complimenting her sexual prowess so openly.

"Casi, you have an amazing thing going on down there, you have to know that. And you lasted so much longer than most men, it was nice to get to actually enjoy it before it ended."

Casi threw his head back and laughed warmly.

"What?" she asked.

"When I left you earlier, I decided I would never touch you. Ours would be a marriage of duty and nothing else. I thought you hated me. I have never been so wrong," he said as he continued to laugh.

"So, are we officially married then?" Aphae asked him slyly, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, my dear, I believe we are. But if you need to make sure, then I will be happy to oblige." He laughed as he rolled himself over her once more and kissed her.

Aphae couldn't believe it when she felt the familiar stiffness begin to poke her belly again.

Being Casi's wife was turning out to be completely different than she expected. She didn't tell him, but she, too, had never been so wrong.

Now all she had to do was explain to her father and the Eilaen army why she had changed her mind about the prince. Somehow she knew that conversation wouldn't go over well.