The Lost Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Ian crawls out of one hole, and tumbles into another.
10.3k words
4.68
29.1k
55

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Unbutton your pants and pull down your undies, it's time to give your cock/pussy some love!

Lol welcome to the next chapter everyone :) I hope you enjoy

The Following Contains: Dickgirls...fucking...a lucky as fuck femboi. And by fucking I mean Fuuuuuuucking him up lol. If that's not your thing then I don't know how you got here, I mean we're several chapters in, seriously why are you here?

This chapter was also another first for me, I won't spoil it here but you'll see later on :3, until then enjoy!!

*****

"MMMMM! MMMHMMMFFLLMMM!!" Ian shouted into the makeshift panties gag.

His arms struggled fiercely against his bondage, the silk ribbon seeming much stronger than he thought a material like that could be. He jerked and twisted his naked body tugging on the unmoving shelf, still blind as well in the dark room

"I can't believe her! Lying, double crossing bitch!" He cursed in his mind still gnawing on her underwear. "Wait a minute...why am I still-" The thought wasn't allowed to finish as he pushed the garment out of his mouth with his tongue, getting one last good taste of her drying cum as it was propelled from his lips. The black lace material falling gracefully to the floor despite still being soaked in spit and jizz.

"God! UGH! C'mon...gotta get out of here." Ian continued fussing with the ribbon again, occasionally using his teeth to bite into the very fine edges of the material. But apparently Melody was an expert at knot work, the binds were tight and very intricately laced around his wrists to the point where it was practically impossible to undo them or rip them away. "C'mon..." He looked around the room, his eyes starting to adjust slightly to the blackness. The only thing within his reach was the side table and the armchair for reading. All of the books and shelves were far beyond his ability to reach them with his legs. "Damn it..."

Time was running out, he needed to escape or he was at the mercy of the town Sherriff again. But as his struggling toiled on, and the minutes ticked on by. Ian felt the weight of hopelessness begin to fall on him. He felt the urge to cry beginning to bubble up in him, and after about ten minutes of endless fighting, the boy fell to his knees and bowed his head in defeat.

It was over, he was going to be caught and taken again. Hell, he was the perfect rape present right now, all wrapped up in a convenient package. Would they even bother taking him out of the building? Or just fuck him right here, either option seemed just as likely.

He was so close...he made it here. To the town that had been a hovering question mark all his life. But now that he was here the answers he got were much different than he had hoped for. Plus his quest for the truth to his past looked like it was about to be cut painfully short.

"...I'm sorry..." Echoed in his head sadly while he knelt there in silence. Not really addressing anyone specifically. More like saying it to himself for have coming so far, only to fail now. Because of girls with big hungry cocks.

Hope leaving him almost entirely.

However at that moment, suddenly there was a loud 'Shhhwuuurp' sound coming from beside Ian. So loud that it caused him to jump back and huddle against the side of the arm chair. A dim light filled the room originating from a tear in the wall that definitely wasn't there a moment ago.

It widened out and formed into a perfect circle and Ian felt a gush of cool air breeze through the hole and kiss his delicate bare legs. "What the?"

"..kkkcck...urrr.aachhh...haawww...ktt..." A quiet series of strange vocal clucks and clicks that made Ian sit upright.

He could hear movement, sounding like grass or bushes being carefully traversed and something was getting closer.

Ian was suddenly very alert, no longer in a 'feeling sorry for himself' state and his eyes were locked on this magically appearing hole in the wall. "...uhhh...he...hello?" He whispered at first, mainly surprised and confused at this sudden event. A hand reached around to the edge of the hole and very spastically grabbed the wall before pulling forward something that was for sure going to haunt his nightmares for years to come. The strangest most twisted humanoid creature practically fell through the opening in the wall, it's taut flesh pulled tightly to the crumpled looking skull. Ian screamed in sheer terror as this monster stumbled in right next to his nude form. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He shouted out and tried to scramble away as best he could, but his tied hands prevented him.

"Rrrr..auughhhh..." It's malformed vocal chords couldn't form speech, just more strange noises as it's twitchy body sluggishly loomed through the opening and closer to the terrified boy.

"Get away! Get away from me!" Ian kicked at it, trying to gain some distance. But the monstrosity just took the blows to its chest like they were nothing. Inching closer and closer over him hauntingly, Ian briefly wondered if the Succubus upstairs could hear his wails of fear. Probably not but if she could, would she even care to come down and help him? He didn't know, he knew nothing anymore.

It loomed above him and he felt his blood run cold. What was this thing? Was it going to kill him? He didn't know but as it reached up, Ian screamed.

Though as he let out his shout, his wrists suddenly fell free from the ties. But he was so panicked that instead of realizing what had happened he just used his freed limbs to shove forward and push the creature back away from him.

It tumbled into the far wall letting out a gurgling yelp as it contacted the surface and Ian scrambled the opposite direction. He back pedaled on the floor until he made it to the other wall and managed to take a breath. Only then did he realize what just happened. In the dim light coming from the newly made hole in the wall, he spotted the shine of the black silk ribbon slit in half being held inside the creatures crooked palm.

The head twitched again and briefly struggled to get back to its feet, but Ian's push seemed to knock its equilibrium off for sure. As it did this, Ian put two and two together that this thing, whatever it was had just cut him loose somehow. There wasn't a knife or blade in its hands that Ian could see, and he didn't feel anything sharp cutting at the material. It just somehow slit apart the ribbon freeing him.

Ian glanced down at his wrists for a second, then back up at the humanoid still recovering from his reactive blow. "How...how did you...I mean...why did you..." It didn't appear to be ready to answer any of his questions because before Ian could get another word out, it hurriedly scurried back to the new entrance it made like an excited dog leaping through a doggy door to go outside. "Wha-wait a second!" He called out, the creature actually looked back at Ian sparing him a quick twisted awkward look before scuttling into the bushes, leaving him all by his lonesome a second time. "What the...What the fuck am I doing with my life." His head fell into his hands as his heart rate began to slowly calm at the realization that he was not about to be destroyed by some otherworldly creature. But his brain wanted him to just smash his skull against the wall and end his insane existence before his life got any weirder.

That's when it hit him...there's a door now. A hole in the wall. A way out!

He sat bolt upright and looked out through the hole made by his apparent 'friend,' and he could see the sun had almost completely set on shelter and evening was nearly complete, approaching night time. But also, he could hear police sirens in the distance, slowly getting louder. They were almost here, and although he wasn't exactly one hundred percent on board with trusting a monster that looked like Gollum had a love child with a Twizzler. It seemed like his only choice.

Quickly Ian crawled across the floor over to his newly found hope, only to remember that he was still naked. Melody had taken all his clothes with her when she locked him in down here.

Pausing at the exit with this in mind he looked around the room one last time for something to cover himself with. Immediately his mind went to the books, he could just grab two and flee. It'd be awkward but that was fine, he chose two Randoms and tried to leave. But as he put one foot outside the whole, it felt as if the books hit an invisible wall on the way out. He recoiled at the surprising resistance to pulling the tomes free with him.

After a few more tries he quickly came to realize that something was preventing the books from leaving the room, some other type of magic that kept them here. Probably to help protect the towns secrets. "Damn it!" He threw them back inside, anger flooding his mind. Of course, nothing could be easy.

He looked again for anything else he could take, the rug was nailed to the floor, he'd need a knife to cut some of it loose. The cushions to the armchair were integral, there was no way he could lug the whole thing around town with him. Not that it could even fit through the hole anyway.

That's when finally, his eyes fell on the crumpled-up pair of black lace panties laying perfectly displayed out on the floor.

Ian's heart felt like it skipped a beat at the thought of it. "I...I can't...I can't wear those. They're girls' underwear..." It felt like two personalities were in Ian's head as he weighed his options. "It's all you have...it will fit you just fine, your tiny cock will be perfectly cradled in them." Ian looked out towards the town through the trees ahead since the library was a little on the outskirts. "But...but...I'm a boy..." Ian looked back at the teasing garments, "Yes you are...a slutty panty wearing boy..."

He let out a heavy sigh, "Fuck me..."

"I'm in trouble." Melody thought before the loud crash resonated out of the room.

Liline kicked the wall inside, "FUCK ME!" Then stormed back out the entrance to the ancient archives. The librarian stood on the staircase, hands clasped and eyes down. "You just HAD to fuck him huh? You had to be a fucking-...FUCK!" Liline was practically frothing at the mouth. She knew Melody had fucked Ian judging by the smell of mixed energy in the room. And honestly, she could've dealt with that. Three of her sisters had already fucked Ian raw, and it pissed her off at first but whatever. As long as they didn't harm or ruin him she was fine, but here she was now, responding to the call Melody put in about having him secured inside the basement archives of her library. Naturally she drove all the way out to her damn place of ownership to come collect him, and, where is he?

Not here.

Melody shook her head, "I...I have no idea how he got out I swear he was here fifteen minutes ago."

"Why weren't you watching him!?" Liline spat, "You fucked him, what not the type to stay in the bed with your boys?"

The older sister rolled her eyes, Liline was fuming. She was quite nice when she was calm, cool, and collected, but in situations like this, her rage was very easily provoked. Truly though, she was just as baffled as the Sherriff was, the boy was just gone. Not even the ribbon she tied his hands with remained, somehow, he managed to get free and slip away in that meager twenty minutes of her calling the police and waiting for them to arrive.

Now his trail had gone cold again. Where did he go now?

8:50 P.M. Outside The Lunar Carnival

"God this is so humiliating." Ian whispered adjusting the soft lacy fabric around his hips. The panties fit him surprisingly well, and because he wasn't exactly well endowed, there was only the slightest little bump that bulged out the front. It was world shatteringly embarrassing, never in his life did he imagine he would be wearing ladies undies while running for his life. His thumbs trailed along the rims of the garment where it covered his butt cheeks, it was a little damp when he put them on but had since warmed to his body.

He shivered slightly though feeling the cool breeze whooshing up his legs as they briskly scampered through the shadows. No light remained above him and a deep bluish black sky now hovered over Shelter. He looked up from beyond his brush cover at a group of flashing blue and white lights in the distance, illuminating several buildings up ahead.

After his initial escape from Melody's Miscellanea, he retreated to the further outskirts of the town hoping to dodge the incoming police cars. Which thankfully he did, and ended up circling around towards the beach of the town hoping to wait it out until they lost his trail before moving again. Ian could actually still hear the occasional sound of a wave even though he had since left the coast and traveled back further into Shelter.

But as the sun went down he could hear music playing, along with several voices consisting of laughter, excited screams and just general conversation from what sounded like a large group of people.

His curiosity was peaked and not having any other plans or objectives in mind currently, he decided to investigate. Which brought him to this point, standing outside some type of festival, silhouettes of people pouring in and out only briefly illuminated by the dancing colors and lights coming from the various rides and attractions.

"So, this is the carnival they were talking about." Ian remembered both Liline and Valerie mentioning it before when he first arrived. "All these people...do they even know what they're getting into?" For a second he thought about running over, trying to signal somebody for help, while at the same time trying to save any unknowing victims from falling into the clutches of this towns many demons. But let's be honest there were a thousand things that could go wrong with that plan.

One; he was almost completely naked and only wearing black lace panties for clothing. They would probably immediately look at him as an insane person ranting and raving about rapist women with penises. Two, if any of the Succubi from before spotted him he could be easily recaptured. And three, who knows if those people were even real people at all. They could all be just supernatural creatures flocking to this strange Carnival.

Seriously, what was so special about this carnival?

Regardless Ian shook his head and turned away, there were too many risks that accompanied the possible positives of running out there. He needed to figure something else out before he went looking for help.

He looped around the outside keeping the shadows close by his side, there appeared to be some type of trailer park a little ways off from behind the festival. Ian hadn't been this deep into the town before so it was uncharted territory. Thankfully the Carnival seemed to be drawing so much attention that the place appeared deserted.

There were dozens of trailers, spread out around the open field all sleek and shining in a bright metallic silver color. Ramshackle hovels and picnic areas were also sparsely peppered throughout the terrain too and the boy used as many as he could to remain stealthy. Ducking beneath them and even occasionally crawling around some to keep a watchful eye on any possible wandering Succubi.

Ian nervously glanced around, eyes coming to rest on a few clothes lines tied between two trailers not too far ahead. Mostly consisting of women's clothing, "Of course." However among the dresses, bras, and skirts hung up on the rope, there were also several plain blouses, t-shirts and a few pairs of jeans on some that looked like they might fit him.

Another cool breeze tingling along his back side seemed to encourage Ian to dash forward and start sifting through the articles for something he could wear. Stealing wasn't something he wanted to do, nor did he want to make a habit of doing it, but he'd been through far too much at this point to worry about someone else's missing belongings. He was cold, and vulnerable in this state and he needed to cover up, lest he be spotted again.

He wasn't picky, and selected a pair of jeans that was close enough to his size and a simple purple short sleeved shirt. He was sure that they belonged to women, but they weren't openly girly, and if he wore them they would still make him look like a boy, so it was the best he could get. Unfortunately, the only types of underwear he could find were panties, thongs, bikinis, and various assortments of lacy underwear. Not even a pair of girl shorts in sight. So Melodies was what he was stuck with for now.

As he was about to dress though, he looked toward the Trailer that the clothes line was connected to, to see that the screen door was actually open.

It was propped open with the spring at the top of the frame as if somebody had forgotten to shut it. No lights were on inside and there was no movement coming from it either, plus due to this trailers particularly small size and the lack of any noises, he assumed that whoever owned it wasn't home.

"There could be some supplies inside." He thought for a moment contemplating his options. Who knew how long he was going to be stuck in this town. It could be days before he managed to find a way out safely. Plus with everything that had happened to him recently, he had just now realized that he wasn't exactly the cleanest person in this moment either. He had sweated profusely over the last day and a half with no bathing, he'd been fucked numerous times and taken several loads in his butt. Not even including the load he took to the face just a few hours ago. Ian looked over his mostly nude body, he was getting dirty. Couple all the sexual acts with crawling around in the bushes for hours makes a pretty decent amount of dirt and grime unavoidable. "Okay. I'll be quick, get inside, clean up, look for supplies and book it." He nodded his head in determination and proceeded towards the vacant mobile home.

Carefully and quietly he peered around the corner leading into the home and scanned the interior looking for signs of life. When he was satisfied that there was none, he entered the trailer undoing the spring lock on top of the door and closing it behind him.

Meanwhile, a small distance away from Ian's hunker down spot, a group of women were exiting the back entrance of the Lunar Carnival. Some toting popcorn bags under their arms and others with mouthfuls of pink and blue cotton candy.

"Not the best turn out this time huh?" A tall black woman but with a lighter skin tone for her ethnicity asked a slightly shorter tanned brunette by her side whom rolled her eyes.

"It never fails, we always end up not getting any when we try to come to these things. All the good ones are always taken within the first second of it opening." She huffed running her fingers through her well-groomed locks.

Her friend shrugged, "We'll just have to go earlier at the next one. Besides we can talk to some sisters around town. I'm sure we'll get a go at one of those tasty treats at some point. Don't worry about it girl." She patted her shoulder.

"But I don't wanna have to bum some sex off of a friend Gloria." She returned, "I want something that I can just have for my own and fuck whenever I please." The taller woman laughed at that while she continued, "But right now, I just wanna go back to my trailer and eat a fuck ton of ice cream, blow my load into said ice cream, and then resume eating it."

The two burst out in laughter at the absurd suggestion, "Wow girl!" Gloria said, she could hear a few of the others behind them even giggling. "Damn Katrina, you're that horny?"

"Yes!" She replied, and suddenly at that moment a much smaller Asian woman approached behind her.