The Lost Boy Ch. 08

Story Info
At his mother's pool party, Ian and Cassiel's paths cross.
10k words
4.5
26.4k
44

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. And we're back again with another one!

Btw's I never addressed that I have 220 followers on here!?? Holy crapola bro!! Thank you all who've followed me this far! I hope you all stick around for future endeavors into the world of dick girl and boy fucking!

The Following Contains: Rigorous sex between dick girls and femboys! And also...a liiiiiittle bit of lovin between two adorable femboys as well. X) If that's not your thing go ahead and skip that section or this story.

Enjoy!!

*****

Feathers brushed the cold steel wire fence. Her wings trailing the border of the carnival, bumping along the chain link. She moved with languid ease, crooning softly as a man thrashed in her unyielding grip. His sweat and fear mixed, stinking in her nose. She didn't mind, Agrat enjoyed these kinds of things. Overhead, delighted mortals shrieked as the rollercoaster whirled by and the delirious lights of the carnival alternated orange and green in her periphery. The man wanted to ply his trade here. He had gone boldly unto the lure, driving all day to find a pretty young girl to murder. She could smell the other three upon his soul.

Behind the rides, but before the trailer park, there was a foot path. On many a night, her sisters had danced in the moonlight, naked and wanton, leading lustful men down into the dark. Agrat preferred to seize her prey. What lay beneath was by no measure delicate. Her thirst for blood, her willingness to risk herself had endeared her to the Old Man. It was why he had chosen her as his caretaker. She did not rule Shelter, but she made sure that it served its purpose.

Her sisters were often loud and loutish, but Agrat was quiet. She did not waste her motions as she started down the steps. Into the earth they went, beneath the moss-covered stones of the old tunnel. It was flanked by natural rock, but the foot path was well worn. Old, and new. The man still struggled, but he had begun to weep. He knew this game. He had played it himself, but as predator rather than prey. He knew how it would end. He knew.

The wretches were thick in the tunnels, but they lurched from her path as swiftly as they could. She had become numb to their gurgling cries long ago. Once, she had enjoyed their moans. But not anymore. Even the bloated human in her grip barely moved her. All had become dust over the millennia, and Shelter was but a spark of pleasure that in the last twenty years had cooled. Stone floor gave way to slick, muddy earth. The cave ahead waited, as it always did. Small, and humble; feral. A single torch flickered, revealing the horror of the cave.

He began to scream into her clammy hand when he saw the stones: one great, one small. The greater stone was a man's height across and waist high. It was painted black with the blood of all who had gone before him. The smaller stone was slightly larger than a man's fist. It glistened red, as if it had freshly drawn blood. It lay upon the greater stone near the center, where it always did. It did not lay, in truth, but waited.

She hurled the fat man upon the stone and there he landed like a beached whale. His pale flesh strained to be free of its shirt. Agrat was upon him before he could try to stand. She bared her teeth as she took up the stone, heavy with the weight of the dead. Once, twice, three times she struck, and his skull caved like the shell of an egg. He gurgled and wept crimson from the wound in his head. The stone drank deep of his blood and life. In the distance, the wretches wailed a greeting to the newest of their number.

Agrat let him fall. He mewled, not quite understanding the penance that was upon him. He crawled, wet and slurping air through blocked nostrils. Baptized in blood-soaked mud. She could hear his panting noises thinning as he left the cave on his belly. Agrat smiled at the cruelty and the mercy of the penance. The stone took their memories. They would suffer, and not remember the reason for their condemnation. Only that they were condemned.

The gloom in the cave deepened, if such a thing was possible. The torch died as the door to the East opened, and Nod touched earth once more. The Old Man entered, a banal little creature a mere five foot tall. The fat of youth had long since melted away, but there was a terrible strength in his wizened frame. He looked as if he were perhaps fifty, but he was nearly as old as she. Muscles like rope knotted his strong frame. A wild head of hair and dark, curly beard almost hid savage features that were handsome if seen in the right light. A man that a demoness could love. And many had.

Agrat hated him as much as she loathed herself. When he had told her of his intention, she had gleefully agreed to be his helpmate. So the last hundred years had flown by. Since hearing of Ian's arrival, she wondered occasionally if he could quicken her, as he had her sisters. But it was more selfishness, the idea that by defiling something good, she could fill the emptiness within her. A stupidity she had played out for thousands of years before embracing her role as a tormentor of the wicked. Better this way.

He laid hands upon the little stone, hissing at its familiar touch. He regarded her with eyes as hard and brutal as any demon's. His voice, when he spoke was roughened gravel from the depths of his chest. He rarely spoke, anymore, and it showed.

"You use my stone. Forbidden. You call me thus. Risk-you." She thrilled to hear his voice, the tongue of Eridu, the first city, before Babel had splintered the languages of men. She nearly trilled in reply. Was she to blame for enjoying conspiracy so much?

"It is time, O man," The mockery in her voice was clear to them both. He was beyond caring what she thought of him, and she still enjoyed spitting venom. How she wished he would visit more often. They were a perfect pair. "Mahaloth has confirmed that her son is returned to her. She can smell her own blood, and yours. This one is pure." His eyes flashed.

"Will he... Serve his purpose?" The Old Man's hand tightened upon the stone, and the wretches shrieked in terror, for their maker had come home.

Agrat flashed her teeth again, feeling a joy so sharp it came dangerously close to rapture.

"I believe he will..."

Shelter

"Aren't you excited?" Liline was snapped out of her stoic state by Valerie's abrupt voice. "We're finally gonna see Ian! Why do you look so down?" The two women were driving down the street heading towards Sin's house for the pool party. Most likely the last one before Autumn took its full toll on Shelter.

The older sister rolled her eyes at Val's sunny disposition. Over a week ago she had dropped off her precious boy toy Ian at his mother's home and left them to be reunited after a lifetime apart. Some would look at that as an act of a good-hearted person and kindness. To part with something she cherished a great deal, just so that he could be back where he belonged.

But truthfully Liline was regretting it more with every passing second. The lack of having his ass around to cram her cock into was the most frustrating feeling ever. To go from mind blowing sex every day, to none at all was such an upside-down experience that drove the police woman nearly insane. She needed to actually spend a few visits to a friend's house a couple times in order to sate her lust on her own human. 'Borrowing', they called it.

Still that only helped so much, the lingering frustration and buildup of desire was only half of the problems that the separation caused. Just his sweet company was something to be yearning for. She missed her boy! She missed her Ian...

"Thrilled." She said unenthusiastically.

Valerie's shoulders slumped, "Liline, I'm ecstatic. I've been waiting on this party all week. I thought you'd be happy to see him again."

Liline gave her a sidelong glance, "Do you have any idea how many girls were invited to this party? Because I'm almost certain it's more than just the two of us."

"Well yeah but-"

"Exactly, which means there's gonna be plenty of other horny women there all over him." She huffed, "I'll be lucky if I can even get a second with him."

Now it was Valerie's turn to roll her eyes, "Oh come on it's not the first time we've had to share him. Sharing is caring here remember?" She playfully pushed Liline's arm who immediately shot her a 'do NOT touch me' look. "Chillaaaax. We'll get some time with him, geez, besides speaking of sharing where's Melody? Is she coming today?"

The Sherriff shrugged, "She's still got her head in the damn books somewhere for God knows what reason. If she doesn't show up then good, one less chick to share with."

"Hmm seems like somebody's a little greedy with Ian. Are you in loooove-"

Again, Liline interrupted, "I am not!" She nearly yelled, she hesitated seeming to realize the volume her voice reached was quite loud. Then finished with, "I'm just...territorial."

"Code for in loooove..." Valerie mumbled indiscreetly earning a sudden arm punch from Liline.

"Shut up bitch!"

The younger Sister erupted into laughter at that clearly having struck a nerve within the hardened town Sherriff as she continued to drive closer to their destination.

However, it was at this moment that Valerie turned to look back out the passenger window, just taking in the view of passing homes and buildings, that she noticed several figures twitching about some buildings in the distance.

Wretches, a few dozens of them seemed to be in the middle of remodeling one of the local shops for a more Fall theme, but they weren't working like they were supposed to. She only saw it in passing as the car drove by, but many of them were clutching their heads, shaking vigorously, even more so than usual. One even appeared to be rocking back and forth in a fetal position against the wall.

Valerie tilted her head confused, they never stopped working like that. What were they doing?

Sin's Residence

Standing perfectly opposite of him. Unmoving, his face shadowed in darkness. Ian couldn't see him, he didn't have any idea who he was or what he wanted. But there was something glowing in his hand. held down low at his side...

The sound of a drip...

Disfigured bodies...

They were bleeding out...

Slaughtered...

Ritual...

The figure dropped the object...

The bright red stone hit the floor...

CLACK

"Get out of bed sleepy head!" Ian felt his body being shaken out of his slumber, his eyes blinking rapidly trying to focus as he was abruptly brought into the waking world.

"Ahh! Wha-...huh?" He huffed dazed.

Above him was his busty mother, big grin on her pure white teeth as she pushed onto his prone form over and over jostling the young boy awake. She was dressed in her signature black silk bath robe, very loosely tied around her waist leaving very little to the imagination. The caramel color of her chest showed in between the open slit of the material and a very prominent bulge pressed against the lower half as well. Ian himself was naked in the bed, several bruises adorned his thighs, wrists and the collar she had gifted him remained wrapped around his little neck.

"Come oooon babyyyy, it's time to get up!" The cheerfulness in her voice already sent pulses of adrenaline through his still drowsy body. And a familiar soreness in his ass started to ache with fear and anticipation.

He turned over on his mother's mattress, she had insisted that they always share a bed together. Again, to make up for the lost time that she should have slept with him when he was little. "Uuh...um...al-already Momma? I... I'm still really sore..."

Sin just giggled, "Noooo silly, we're not gonna play just yet. You've still gotta get up though lazy." She said turning away from him and going to a dresser on the other side of the room, "We're celebrating today remember? I told you all about this last night, didn't I?" She looked over her shoulder back at him.

Ian hesitated, "Uh...umm..." He couldn't seem to recall, much of last night was a haze.

She narrowed her gaze and clicked her tongue. "Baby, you passed out on my cock again." She laughed, "Don't worry about it. You still got a good ride at least." She said with a wink, then turned back to the dresser and sifted through some of the drawers. "Well, to refresh your cute little noggin, our party of being together again is today, we're celebrating for the first time as a family! I've invited some of my friends and yours too so we can all have some fun by the pool before it gets too cold." Her hands continued rummaging through the many garments apparently searching for something specific. "I've been up all morning getting the place ready for our guests, so wake up! They could be here any minute!"

The boy rubbed his eyes and tried to sit up, albeit slowly. In addition to being sore all over due to his mom's definition of 'play time', he also hadn't gotten much rest last night. In fact, he hadn't slept much at all these past several nights.

This recurring dream he had was plaguing his mind every single night, and he always ended up being jolted awake by the end of it.

"That sound..." The sharp 'clack' that resonated throughout his skull. It was always so loud, he could hear it right behind his head even now. What did it mean? He'd heard about dreams having some type of deep secret meaning to them, but what was it? If it did have some type of message, or a kind of purpose as to why it kept coming back to his thoughts, what was it?

"Aha! Found them!" Sin suddenly exclaimed proudly extracting a single garment from the dresser. "You're gonna wear these to the party today, you'll look so adorable!" She spun around and held out the item for Ian to see.

He took a moment to process what he was looking at, "...Oh come on mom..."

Later out by Sin's pool

Ian felt a sharp smack to his bottom, barely softened by the uncomfortably tight baby blue swim booty shorts his mother had given him. They hugged his bubble butt tightly and accentuated the feminine curve of his ass. "I told you you'd look cute!" She said rounding on him and leaning in for a kiss on the lips, Ian didn't struggle. "I'm so happy, my baby boy!" Her arms enclosed around his torso for a moment squeezing him in between her breasts before releasing and turning around.

Sin had in fact gone to work early this morning with prepping a party area for their guests whom had already arrived. She must've woken Ian at the last possible minute.

She had hung a giant sign in between two of the skeletal trees in her back yard that read 'Mother & Son' in bright red text. Her pool was in the back yard of the house surrounded by the tall wood fence so there was plenty of space to work with. On the fence it looked like she had placed some decorative tiki torches, probably in line with her Halloween spirit. Several fold open tables had been arranged with chips and drinks available for the picking along with more stylish hors d'oeuvres of varying finger foods. There was also a stage set up beneath the sign, Ian didn't know what it was for but assumed it was like a small karaoke stand or something, despite the lack of a stereo or even a karaoke machine around.

"I'm...so happy too...Mama." Ian told her, trying to convince himself that it wasn't entirely a lie.

He felt her hand be placed against his back and pushed him forward, "Well go on, mingle! Have fun! Today's all about you and me honey. I still have something to set up before the real fun starts" Ian tried to feign a smile but it came out crooked, thankfully Sin didn't seem to notice, or care.

Guests had already shown up and to any other man in the world it would be heaven on earth. A slew of gorgeous women arrived at the house all prepared for what may be the last pool party of the summer. Maybe about a dozen or so, some of them decided to be modest and actually wore swimsuits. Revealing as they may be.

Others however, not so much and simply came out of their cars nude. Tits, ass, and cocks, happily exposed to the world and ready to play by the pool.

Ian silently walked forward through some of the pairs of Succubi as his mother went to do some apparent 'mingling' of her own. He didn't recognize many of them, but they greeted and congratulated him all the same. Some of them taking a few extra seconds to look him over before delicately reaching out to stroke a bare arm or his lower back.

He gave them the same half-hearted smile he gave his mother. Feeling content with the nod's and one word replies he used.

They were all completely oblivious to the war that was raging in his heart, mind, and body.

So he passed them by, ignoring the cat calls and nice views of the Sisters oiling up each other's bodies in the bright sunlight of the day. Quietly after looping around the pool to the far side, opposite of the stage, Ian sat himself down on the edge and let his bare feet dip into the cool water. He had to lean back a few times though to avoid several waves of splashed water as some Succubi had jumped into the pool already and were splashing around almost childishly. Completely oblivious to Ian's state of despair.

"I'm so confused..." He thought. Meeting his long-lost mother was nothing like he thought it would be.

On one hand, it didn't matter that she was a demoness, based on his research in the library, he knew that he had demon blood in him too. So, she was still his mother, and he was happy to finally be with her again.

Then on the other hand...she was crazy.

Ian glanced up at her, she seemed to be accepting praise and encouragement from some of her own girlfriends some ways away. She had also changed out of the bath robe into her own swim suit.

Nothing at all.

Her Goddess tan skinned body was on display and she worked it like no other. Her glorious rack was pert and looked as happy as she was, and down below her flaccid monster glared at Ian from across the way. Even soft it was nearly ten inches long, the over foot long length when it was hard hadn't been reached yet.

He shivered at the sight of it. This was where his body was fighting with the rest of him, the sex was great. Not that he wanted to admit it, but it was really good. The huge size of her stretched him out to such an incredible point that he felt his thighs begin to rub together at just the thought of it. Her aggressive dominating approach as well was something Ian hadn't experienced before, it did excite him. How she was so strong and could just take control over him so easily. But that's where the problems came along.

She didn't stop.

There were times during their several sessions that Ian was legitimately scared of her. Seeing the demonic beast within her come out and ravish him was terrifying. And she was starting to hurt him, not excruciatingly but enough to the point where it got too intense and he'd want her to stop. And she wouldn't.

It seemed like she had no limits to what she would do with him, and his tears only served to egg her on like some twisted form of foreplay. Even Liline knew what was too much and what was just right when it came to the bedroom. Liline learned her lesson from when she went too rough in her office, and after that she never made him legitimately afraid of her again. But with his mom, all bets were off.

And that was another thing, she was his mom! They shouldn't be having sex period! No matter how good or bad it felt, it was incest. Maybe Succubus families had different rules when it came to things like that, normal world taboos were common here. But him being from the normal world made him see it from a different angle, and it worried him.