The Lost Boy Ch. 09

Story Info
A new face arrives and offers Ian a path to his destiny.
13.2k words
4.76
22.3k
47

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Here we are all! This is the closing chapter of Act I of The Lost Boy. But like I said, don't worry there is much more to come!

The Following Contains: Forceful sex between demon dickgirls and bottom boys. And consensual sex between them too, lol. Enjoy it or walk away.

Again I wanna thank everyone who follows me for helping me get this far, :) I hope I've made you all cum with the dirty workings of the mind.

Enjoy!

*****

"C'mon..." Melody's hands clambered through drawer after drawer of materials, sifting about in search of the things she needed. In the depths of Melody's Miscellanea, the dark-haired Sister of Shelter had toiled through countless parchments, scrolls, nick knacks, and many other arcane components for the last several days now. She pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose as they slipped from her bending her head down. "I thought I had some...ah! There it is." Her hand dove into the bottom of the chest to retrieve a tightly wrapped up bundle of herbs in parchment paper, tied tight with twine around the center. "Never thought I'd have to use this Sage crap."

Melody had sacrificed numerous days of precious time with Ian in order to gather the information and supplies that she needed.

When it was confirmed how Ian was in fact a half-breed incubus among them, and with the way the wretches had been acting, plus the seemingly infinite amount of extremely powerful sexual energy that flooded from his body during sex, which was like hardcore crack for her and all other Sisters. It rang a bell in Melody's brain, something she had read about a while back. Only she couldn't recall the details off the top of her head so she dove into her books to look up everything she had on the subject of half-breeds and Shelter.

Eventually she found the writings of a dark ancient ritual involving the child of a marked one. Forever doomed to wander the Earth while being denied death and paradise. The dialogue from the book still echoed in her thoughts.

'What had undone life will hold the key to a new. By claiming the life of another, or taking the mark unto himself. He will decide the fate of those Sheltered by his father.'

All signs seemed to point to Ian, it all just made sense. Nothing had been ordinary since his arrival here and if this was actually happening then there was very little time to waste.

She hadn't told anyone else of this yet because until recently she wasn't even sure she was right. But after spending the last week doing endless research there was no way to deny it anymore.

Ian was the key, he was the one who could re-open the door. Or close it for good.

"I've got to hurry." Melody whispered to herself wrapping her components into a carrying cloth pouch. A few days ago, Sin held a party to celebrate being reunited with her son, and while Melody didn't fully attend, she did see what was happening.

Her sisters, all completely exposed, flashing their wings, their claws, their true forms. Surrounding Ian and Cassiel, fucking them in a lewd orgy of tangled limbs and lust.

Thankfully Melody saw from a distance as she was on her way there to tell of her findings, the gate to the backyard had been left open and they weren't exactly being quiet. But the image was an almost picture-perfect replica of what she had seen scrawled in the tomes.

'And he shall join with Divine and Infernal, bringing ecstasy and power, the Sisters will flair their wings, and the Righteous will sing his song of pleasure. The mingling of souls will strengthen the stone, and imbue the land with magic. The Door will sense the change, and the chains will begin to loosen their grasp.'

It took everything she had not to tear her clothes from her body and rush in to join the orgy happening at Sin's house. She had to be hundreds of yards away and yet the aura was irresistibly strong. Ian's power was growing, and as it did the connections to the legend grew as well.

The fact that his Mother was the one who initiated the party sex certainly didn't help either. Sin wasn't exactly the most...stable of individuals. She had quite the history to her. Back in the day, Melody had read up that her true name was Mahaloth. She was very old, like Melody herself and just based on what the books said she knew that her strength could be a challenge. Freeing Ian from her clutches wasn't going to be easy. But that's why she was here.

If she made the necessary preparations, spiriting into Sin's home, stealing Ian and spiriting away unnoticed would be a snap. She would prefer not to have to hurt Ian's mother right in front of him so that was the ideal scenario.

Her supplies were gathered and the spells were written. It had been years since Melody had been faced with the challenge of contesting another Sisters power, but she hadn't gone rusty. She thought. But if it came down to it, she would be more than capable to take on Ian's mother if it meant protecting him.

Whatever it took to keep him safe. He was so important, and no one even knew it. He wasn't just a pearl in a city of coal, he wasn't just the sexiest boy that everyone wanted a piece of. He was their salvation.

Or he was their damnation.

Melody shook her head of the thought as she began tracing an invisible sigil in the air before her. "Ian is good, I know it. I've felt his heart against mine. I know it beats pure." She just hoped that she could get to him quick enough to finish this. So she slugged her pack over her shoulder and allowed her eyes to change to their natural demonic golden color as the magic started to pour through her.

Meanwhile, at Sin's Residence

"Mmmmhmmhmmm! MMM! MMmmmhmmm!" Ian's muffled moans came out in hitches as his battered and abused body roughly was rocked back and forth on the cum stained mattress beneath him.

He was butt naked, his wrists shackled still to the same steel pipe they were attached to a few days ago. Geez, how long had it been? Ian had no way of knowing for sure, there was no natural light down here. The only thing he received was a regular stream of horny Succubi excitedly rushing down the stairs ready for their one on one romp with the half-breed boy.

The blonde woman railing him was working her thick nine-inch uncut meat into his love hole hard. She panted heavily after each thrust, "Awwww yeeeeaah...fuck this was soooo worth the trade, uuuuuuhhh..." She moaned grinding down into his plush booty. She had one leg lifted beside his doggy style form and the other was knelt down pressing into the mattress on the opposite side. Her pants were discarded off to the side as well as her boots and socks leaving her nude from the waist down, but her long sleeve white top was still on.

The bound boy's own moans were snuffed out by the fabric stuffed into his mouth, his lover had decided that it would be kinky if she took off her panties and crammed them inside there, which has happened to Ian before. But then she kicked it up to the next level by making sure he didn't spit out the underwear by removing her socks and tying them in a knot around his head as well, holding her thong in place between his lips.

None of his pleas were able to breech the gag, and he was forced to simply cry out into it, vocalizing his discomfort and slight reluctant enjoyment. Of course, his body did sort of like the treatment, but the pleasure he was getting from this continuous use was getting less and less after every fuck.

Sin was making a fortune off of her son, every Succubus within Shelter wanted to get inside of that ass, and they would all get their turns. Every, single, one of them. They just had to get in line first.

Ian actually vaguely recognized a few of the girls who came down here to play with him including the one plowing his booty now. Some of the others were deputies from the Sherriff's department, or girls that lived in the trailer park. But no matter what he did or said, his pleas for freedom were ignored in favor of plundering his boy pussy for all the sweet warmth and tightness it had to offer.

He was trapped, quite literally a sex slave in a dungeon at the mercy of horny dick wielding women who were just insatiable.

"I...I don't think...I can take...anymore..." His brain was barely functioning right now, all he'd had to eat or drink over the last few days was the cum the Sisters generously poured out of their balls and into his mouth. And as chock full of protein as it was, he was getting weaker from the constant physical activity. He had no energy to fight anymore, he thought he had been getting quite use to the rough anal sex treatment. But here he was pushed to his limits of use, and on the verge of complete collapse.

Suddenly her thrusting slowed, but only for a moment as she adjusted her position. Lifting her knelt down leg up to fully mount Ian like a proper bitch. This angle allowed her to get good and balls deep. He ended up in this position quite a few times, and under normal circumstances he loved it. But here, he was quickly beginning to despise it. His chains however made it difficult for them to change his position around, but still, a boy being on his hands and knees ass pointed towards you was nothing to exactly frown at anyway.

But even so his thighs were sore from having been spread open for so long, the limits of his flexibility were stretched as much as his holes were. Who knew he would be able to get his leg up so high?

His own cock and balls hung below and were slapped by his lover's much bigger pair of twins. Although his prick was hard, it was feeling very sore and throbbed almost painfully.

"Mmmm yeah babe...uughh...when I had your ass on that picnic table, mmm, I knew I had to get more. There was no way you were getting away from my cock up your ass again sweet heart." She said with a slight giggle, her blonde hair was tied up in a bun but it was messy and a few strands of it had come loose from her rigorous thrusting. "Do you like it baby? Huh? Of course you do you little whore." Her hand came down to slap his bare ass hard. "You don't even have to answer that, everybody knows you're the local butt slut of Shelter now." She finished off with a louder chuckle.

Ian groaned again into his gag, biting down into the material. Her balls were pretty heavy, loaded with her sloshing around seed ready to fill his now cum dumpster belly, and with each motion they clapped into his own drained sack sending a dull throb up his pelvis every time. He'd lost count of how many times he came while he was down here, each of the Sisters could usually wring three, or four orgasms out of him per session. And with seeing anywhere between eight to ten girls a day...his brain wasn't working well enough for math, but he was fairly certain that his boyhood was being drained regularly. Could he actually run out? He didn't think it was possible, but if it was these girls would surely find a way to drain him dry.

Her strong feminine hands gripped his hips assisting in bringing him back onto her dick, and his anal muscles worked her cock flesh the only way it knew how. Squeezing her and massaging the rigid rock-hard staff, trying to wring out every ounce of pleasure and cum it could get despite his desire to do otherwise.

"Plhfffff...leeehhmhhhguuuhh..." Ian begged for freedom tiredly.

The response he got was Lexi leaning further down over his body and grabbing the back of his head and scrunching up a fistful of hair. She pulled and tilted his head up, "Oh? Let you go?" She huffed out a breathy laugh, "Fuck that baby...this ass is way too fucking good." Her hand then pushed his face back down into the mattress. "Just lay there and take it bitch." Their flesh clapped together louder and faster as she picked up speed. "That's right...ahh...like a good bitch..." The muscles in her legs flexed as she put more effort into pounding his ever-tight depth.

He was slowly starting to realize what exactly he had gotten himself into here. Even with the one's he trusted, they didn't even help him when they had the chance.

His mind flashed back to Liline at the party, the look in her eyes...it was like it wasn't even her. Not the sweet cookie baking police woman that he was falling for. Not the kind Mommy that he snuggled up to on the couch. Not the passionate lover that he willingly accepted into his heart and inside him, that he gave himself to willingly and happily. No, it was a Succubus. A demon of lust that fed on sex. And it looked at him like he was nothing more than food. His heart hurt at the thought.

"Liline..."

Lexi pressed her weight harder down onto him, placing her hands on his back and laying into him. Forcing his body to support her entirely by his butt which she continued to plunder and violate. Eventually causing him to sink into the mattress until he lay fully prone. Legs locked together as she straddled his ass cowgirl.

Her hips gyrated in a quick swivel, deliciously feeling along every wall in his clutching anus. "Uggggh! Fuck! God you're always so fucking tight." She said basking in the velvety warmth of his hole. Nails slightly digging into his back and let her neck recline backwards, reveling in the gripping rectum her dick speared.

His cock was trapped between his legs practically choking the poor little thing, and it cried out a small stream of precum. He wasn't sure there was any sperm left in his testicles after all that he was forced to blow. But he apparently underestimated himself as the tight sensation of his boyhood being strangled like this, combined with the mushroom tip pumping into his butt and beating against the tiny prostate gland in him, it made him feel close to cumming. Obviously his Incubus blood was still agreeing with the treatment, but his human part, was not.

Lexi was in Heaven, she stayed sitting up straddling him and grinding down onto the bubbly cheeks under her, deliciously stirring up her dick. She could feel every inch of his insides, and fuck it was glorious.

"Mmmmm..." She closed her eyes and smiled so sweetly. One hand trailing up her front to toy with her breast over her shirt. She squeezed it and Ian's ass with her free hand, "You know how to treat a girl baby." She giggled sadistically, "You make my cock feel soooooooo goooooood...God, uhh you keep squirming little slut and-uhh! ...you're gonna milk me dry." She released the hand on her tit and placed it on his opposite ass cheek, now focusing her intent on riding her bitch until he was thoroughly bred. "Ugh, Fucking yeah! I'm gonna ruin this tight little ass." She grunted through gritted teeth.

It was becoming clear that these women were never going to treat him like a normal boy. Of course not, he should've realized it sooner. They are incapable of feeling love the same way humans do, or remorse, or pity, those are all human emotions. And there were no humans here.

Just demonic entities that thrived on deriving their pleasure from others bodies.

And you didn't need to be an expert in religion to know that demons weren't good. Maybe they seemed like it, especially since he trusted them before. But now he was seeing what they are beneath the façade they put around themselves and the entire town of Shelter.

They were evil.

Lexi's hips started moving quicker and quicker, rocking Ian hard against his crappy bed, generating a delectable friction over her cock as his tunnel massaged it with equal speed. His hands gripped the pipe he as chained to until his knuckles turned white. It rocked and clinked repeatedly in tune with the bucking.

"Ooooh yes that's good. Oh shit...oh shit yeah...yeah I'm gonna cum soon." She bit her lip and leaned down again to say close to his ear, "You want some more cum honey? Actually, don't answer that. Everybody knows you're addicted to it, little bitch." She finished with a sick laugh that made Ian's fistsclench even harder. Unwillingly though he clenched his ass up too, and squeezed the cum right out of her girl cock. "UUUGGHHH...yyyeeeeeaahhh..." Lexi growled to the ceiling as she hilted her meat in his body and held it there. Depositing her load as deep as she could into his unprotected bowels, coating them milky sinful white in the process.

Ian could feel both her balls and her pole flexing and pulsing out her seed giving him his supper in the form of a filling cum enema. The underside of her dick pumped, swelling as each burst of hot girl jizz exploded through it and traveled down the shaft like wave after wave. He could actually feel both the swell of her cock pipe as her cum moved up and out, and the heat hit straight into his belly. That same warm tummy feeling rose up in his abdomen, like he'd just drank a lot of hot tea, or eaten a big bowl of hot soup, so at least he knew he wouldn't be hungry later.

Her climax was long, and the amount of lady sperm she filled him with he was sure was enough to knock him up with triplets. If that was even possible.

Before this whole escapade being filled with a Succubus creampie use to be amazing for him. It was so hot, and so natural feeling. Being bred by something so poweful, and making her feel so good that she chose to give you the gift of her seed. And it filled him up so sweetly and he felt like he could even taste it sometimes. And when he could, it was yummy.

But now, in this place, in these chains, it just made him more upset. Another load he didn't want, was forced inside him. His body was used to give another Sister pleasure, all through his rape.

"Aaahhh..." Lexi sighed slowly, holding her meat in Ian's warm tight tunnel, it hugged the steadily pulsing and softening girl cock in a lover's embrace. Practically thanking it for the rough fucking it had just given it, like a good whore's ass should. She only withdrew it from his used up love hole after about a minute or so had passed. Loving the popping sound it made as her sensitive head passed by his closing sphincter. And of course like a professional butt slut, not a single drop of cum spilled out. His asshole guzzled it all in and it now settled snuggly and deep inside him. "Fuck your ass is even better the second time around. I'm saving up my goods so we can have another round some time. Sound good Ian?" She waited, pretending like he would be able to talk back, then laughed at his silence. "I knew you'd think so too." She then picked up her pants and her boots and proceeded to the stairs, "Oh, you can keep my thong, and my socks. I hope you like how they taste slut!" She shouted as she got further away, leaving Ian still face down on the mattress limp.

He closed his eyes miserably, "C'mon Ian...there's got to be a way out of here." He searched his thoughts trying to think of some way to escape. There was never much time in between the girls that bought him for the day so he didn't have long to rest. "Mom's got to have the keys to my chains, if I can get her to come down here to sleep with me maybe I can swipe them. But if she doesn't uncuff me, or doesn't bring them down I'm getting nowhere." He peaked open his baby blues to look around while there was still light in the room.

The pipe he was chained to didn't look old or rusted, so he most likely wouldn't be able to brute force his way off of it. There were a few stray rocks and shards of stone nearby that Ian might be able to reach if he stretched out his leg. But then he would have to beat on the pipe with them which would clang loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood, Same bad results.

However he wasn't able to assess his situation much further as he heard that same damn call his mother had been giving every time a Sister left.

"Next!"

"Ugh..." Ian groaned both mentally and physically. His ass was exhausted and really not looking forward to being torn up again.