The Lost Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie why don't we all just get back to class?" Ian tried to suggest, worried about the Woman's change in attitude while she was locked in a glare contest with Cassie. He became even more unsettled when it sounded like the one in the far back was almost growling. So he decided to speak up to the three in front of them, "Listen, the girl is probably getting the school security officer now so maybe it would be best if you three just got out of here." He looked back and forth between Cassie and the others, trying to find support. But Peter just looked uncomfortable and wanting to be anywhere but here while Feles had a curious look on his face. He seemed to be scanning the one standing closest to Cassiel.

"Yes, that would be best." A voice called out from behind all of them. Ian and the boys all turned to face the lower womanly tone and saw yet another, leather jacket clad woman. Approaching them with dark blue jeans, black high heeled boots and a rocking body that filled out the outfit. Her own blonde locks were long and hung freely around her shoulders as she came closer. "Sorry about this whole thing boys, and you brave little missy. You'll have to forgive my girlfriends over here. They just got into town and don't quite know how to party appropriately yet."

"Um, I don't feel a high school is the best place to party Ma'am." Peter said again pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

She looked over to the blonde, at his eyes only at first, but then her gaze dropped down the skinny boys frame, all the way to his shoes then back up to his ocean blues. Peter felt a strange shiver go up his spine with the way she looked at him. "Not just a high school honey, it's a college too. One that I'm going to be teaching at soon, which is why I take responsibility for my ladies over here getting a bit out of hand." Her hand rested on her hip and she glared daggers at the other women. All of which seemed to deflate a bit under her stare. "But, don't worry. I'm not all work and no play, and I'd love to make it up to you kiddies. Just to show that I feel bad for this whole...unfortunate circumstance and to ensure you it won't happen again."

"Uh...um..." Peter stammered while the others looked between each other and the new apparent teacher arriving on the grounds.

Cassiel put his hand on his hip. "You're gonna teach here?" He said disbelievingly, "Who are you?"

She flipped her hair back, "Catalina Abano. Or well, I suppose you'll all just be calling me Mistress Abano soon, which I hate. I prefer just Catalina, or Mistress Catalina."

"We don't call our teachers Mistress or Master here." Ian said suddenly, earning her attention.

He almost recoiled from how quickly her head turned on him, and just like with Peter her eyes freely roamed all over his body. Not even trying to hide the fact that she was checking him out.

She gave him a smile then reached into her inner jacket pocket.

"Hmm, that's a shame. Well, I know another place where the rules aren't that boring." She produced a few small cards from inside the jacket. They looked like business cards, then walked by all four of them passing out a card to each one at a time. "It's non-alcoholic until midnight here, that way sweet young things like you all..." She gave Peter a wink, "Can get through the door." Her hand touched against Feles' as she handed him his own card, and immediately her face lit up.

What followed was an awkward moment of pause between the two of them as they both sniffed several times.

"Neko..."

"Urul..."

Both seeming to experience recognition with each other's species. Catalina gave him a small lusty smile then passed him by. "Come on ladies, don't wanna make them later than they already are." And she began walking off with a sway to every step. The three perverts following after, leaving Ian and the group alone to think on what just happened.

Ian looked down at the card she handed him, "What's...The Den?"

Later That Day

"Are you sure about this guys? Come on I can't be the only one here who thinks this is a bad idea." Peter asked, bashfully clasping his hands together in front of him.

Despite the numerous reasons they had to just take the cards they were given and throw them in the sewer. Feles was not having any of that.

He stood in front of the three other boys now, leading the charge towards a night club looking building. It was definitely a newer looking place as none of them had recognized it before, a bright neon blue and red sign illuminating the area around it. The building use to be a corner side restaurant, Cassiel remembered that, but since Succubi didn't require food there weren't many of those left around. Only recently did they start opening up again for the increasing number of mortals moving to Shelter.

"Of course it's a bad idea, that's what makes it fun." Feles said practically skipping up ahead to the sign that read 'The Den.' One bigger woman stood outside it, one leg resting against the wall with her back to it. Her face drawn downward onto her phone that lit up her face.

After school had closed the group reconvened and discussed what they were going to do about the apparent invitation to join those women from earlier for a drink tonight.

Peter was apprehensive and Ian was game to go but he was a little worried about bringing Cassie. He knew she was tough but if those girls were all touchy feely with that student from before, then he was worried they might try the same thing with her too. Then again though, if they almost backed down from just a look, maybe they were only as tough as you believed they were. Besides Feles had maintained his normal persuasive personality and managed to convince them to just check it out at least. His excuse was to buy Ian all the food and drinks he wanted to make up for bailing on him at his house and the constant teasing.

It took a bit more convincing to get Peter to crawl out of his safe space shell, but eventually with promises of drop dead gorgeous ladies and free food, he gave in. So fresh out of school, the group all ran to their homes to change into appropriate night wear. Namely jeans and jackets to look cooler, and fit in with a biker crowd. Then formulated a group excuse to their parents about hanging out together at the park to escape for the night.

Cassiel of course wasn't afraid for himself, he was mainly worried about literally walking Ian into a Wolf's den. He planned on staying by his side as much as possible tonight, especially since he was essentially Ian's guardian angel, he couldn't necessarily make peace with them using his ass as currency or trade like he always had before. These were new demons here, and that meant a whole new ball game to deal with. The main reason why Ian was interested in going was because, well...those women from before were all very attractive. And even though it seemed that girl wasn't consenting to their advances, Ian wouldn't have exactly minded being in her place.

Typical virgin fantasies ran through his mind of being the one cornered by three beautiful women pawing at him like ravenous animals.

God, he was such a horny boy lately. Ever since he first started masturbating about his Mom's.

"I'm obviously walking into a bad idea, all with my boner leading the way. Geez, what's gotten into me?" He thought suddenly feeling Cassie's hand interlock with his own.

"Hey, stay close to me tonight? I'm okay with going to a place where minors can have some fun but, still I'm not sure how I feel about our future teacher yet." Cassiel said to Ian who nodded in response.

"No problem." They shared a smile.

Eventually Feles paraded the four of them up to the entrance, "Heeey!" He declared their presence proudly garnering the attention of the guard to the door. The woman just barely glanced up at them for a second, almost obnoxiously chewing on what seemed to be gum before looking back down at her phone. "We're here since minors are allowed until midnight. May we go in?"

"Invites?" She said monotonal, and disinterested. Feles lifted his card up with enthusiasm, seeming to have already had it prepared. The woman again only briefly looked at it before nodding, "Alright go on in, have fun boys."

"Sweet! Let's go guys." Feles said but hardly waited and practically barreled through the steel door.

Peter sighed, "Oh man...this is a bad idea."

Ian shrugged, "Well...what's life without taking a risk every now and again?" He said squeezing Cassie's hand and entering the building as well. Peter quietly following behind and looking over to the standing guard one last time.

She blew a pink bubble before sending a wink to the smaller boy, it popped and as she sucked the chewy candy back into her teeth, Peter heard her say, "See you at Midnight." and then was out of sight.

The interior had loud blaring music that pulsed Ian's insides with its heavy base. Blue neon lighting with green highlights were used for illumination, and there were women everywhere. The building was essentially thirty feet high with metallic walls and a long stainless-steel bar counter top connecting nearly all the way from one side of the room to the other. A seemingly endless wall of multicolored drinks was behind it with plenty of people waiting at the front to get their hands on one.

Even the bartenders seemed to be badass looking women, tight black t-shirts with 'Den Mothers' emblazoned on the front, they filled cups, mugs, and passed out bottles with expertise and skill.

Ian could just barely make out a few males dancing in the distance, looking to be about his age, some older, some younger, but most likely mid to late teen years. All of course were being grinded on and groped by the surrounding girls in this gang. Even now, just as they entered, women who didn't have a partner to dance with that were either sitting at the bar or one of the few tables provided in each of the corner booths, immediately looked over to the newcomers entering now.

They all perked up and seemed to scan Ian and his friends feverishly, already looking about ready to rush in a sweep them up before they got taken.

"Did I tell you or what!" Feles had to yell in order to reach a volume close enough to the music so his words could be heard. "Look at this place! You get to be twenty-one a bunch of years early!" He spun around jovially, but the others could barely hear him despite his yelling. "C'mon let's have some fun!"

He took off into the crowd, his red hair disappearing among the black leather, denim, and loose clothing clad bodies.

Ian tilted his head, "Did he really just bail on me again?" Suddenly his grip on Cassie's hand was broken as a body dove in-between them, surprising the pair.

"Why hello there cutie." Another body pressed up against his back when he attempted to face the first one who inserted themselves into his personal bubble.

"First time here tonight?"

"Lucky us..."

Feles practically pranced through the crowd, loving the smells of desire, and lust wafting all around. With his keen senses, he couldn't miss it, there were Urul girls everywhere. And he was sure that if he could sniff them, they could smell him too.

He put his hands behind his back and merrily swayed his body, partially dancing his way across the floor. There had to be dozens of patrons here tonight. So many menu options for him, he wasn't even bothered in the slightest that he ran off from Ian again. There was something special about that boy, and he would have him. Soon, but maybe not yet, because he just couldn't pass up on the chance to fuck a She-Wolf.

It wouldn't be the first time he's rolled around with one before, there was one he met about fifty or so years ago that he partied with once or twice. Which is why he was so quiet earlier today during the confrontation over the school girl. He could've sworn he recognized the one up front with the dirty blonde ponytail.

She just rang a few bells in his noggin while he looked her over, the clothes were obviously of a different time, it being the modern age. But the face looked exactly like her, so he wanted to see if he could...

'BUMP'

In the middle of his thoughts, he had clumsily taken a misstep in his dance walk, and collided into a much taller and more solid body than his own. "Oouf!" He grunted and stumbled back a bit, "Hey!"

The person turned to face him, "Hey, watch it!"

"Well...speak of the Devil." Feles thought as the same face attached to a ponytail from earlier turned about and looked him down with an annoyed stare.

"Huh, well if it isn't one of those buzz kills from before." She spoke, but Feles didn't mind being called that. He was too busy looking over how she had changed. Now that she didn't have the leather jacket on he got a better look at her body, she wore a black wife beater tank top which for sure had no bra beneath it. He could tell she had lost a little weight, but in a good way. As in her upper body seemed more toned and muscled than it was in the sixties. She was pretty tall, about 5'9, had lean arms that ended in fingerless leather gloves, and down south she wore the same jeans from earlier today that ended in dark heavy combat boots. Seemed as if she wanted to toughen up rather than be a softer body like before.

Other than that, not much was different. Her face was still the same, hazel eyes and light pink lips with firm cheek bones and the long high hanging ponytail. The same way she kept it way back when.

"Nice to see you too Erica." Feles feigned sadness and pouted, putting his hand on his hip, "Aww, is that all you remember me as? Just as buzz kill?"

Erica furrowed her brow, "Pfft, that's all you've been to me today so yeah, welcome to the Den buzz kill." She then turned away from Feles and tried to sip the remaining contents of the glass of Gin in her hand.

Feles slipped right back in front of her, "Ooooh? Nothing else comes to mind hmm? Nothiiing at all?" He delicately almost tip toed around her, if his tail was out he would've dragged it along her pelvis by now, but he would save that for later. Right now, he was in tease mode.

She followed his movement, confused, "The Hell are you talking about kid?"

"Does umm..." He put a finger on the tip of his chin coyly. "Maybe the...backseat of a cargo van sound familiar?" He batted his eyelashes at her as he circled around.

"Huh?" Erica also blinked but a little confused, what was he playing at?

He kept circling, slightly swaying to the beat every now and again, making sure that he pointed his butt in her direction also. "How about...pile driver on a filthy mattress?"

Now THAT rang a bell. She blinked again but this time in realization as the memories slowly started coming back to her. It had been a loooong time since she did that position, let alone had anyone who was flexible enough or willing enough to bend that way. "W...wait..."

"Still coming up blank?" Again, Feles pouted his lower lip, "Aww, I thought I would've left a better impression." This time he stopped dancing in front of her, back facing her front. "Well then how about..." He suddenly bent over slightly, just barely running his ass up the front of her crotch, and feeling the familiar soft bulge tucked away behind the zipper. Then leaned further back onto her, and whispered close enough so that she could hear over the music. "Feed kitty your yummy milk Mistress..."

It felt as if a flashback sequence played in Erica's head.

Feles was on his back, arms lying above his head and ass facing the ceiling of the car, his long fiery red locks laying out around him. Both his legs were splayed above him, bent slightly but clawed toes pointed towards the roof as well. Ears revealed and tail swishing about behind his back. His smallish cock throbbing and spilling precum from the glorious prostate pounding he was getting.

Above him a stark naked and a bit younger Erica stood sideways between his legs. Her body was facing the wall with one of her bare feet beside Feles' head. Both her hands held onto each of his ankles as she rode him like a pony, gyrating her hips and burying her cock in his tight love hole.

"Fuck...yeah...Mmm...fucking take it uuh!" She moaned out as Feles as well cried in ecstasy while she plowed his depths.

"Yes! Yes! Uuuh harder! Mistress please harder!" Suddenly her leg rose up and then stomped down onto the cat boy's neck. Not hard enough to actually hurt, but enough to apply some delicious pressure. "Uggghhg, ff...ucgkk...yees..." his hands weakly took hold of her leg and pulled, encouraging the rough play further before he let them fall above his head again.

Erica used his neck to press up on her body for leverage and drill straight into his ass. Pulling out her thick eight inches of meat about two thirds of the way and diving back in. Her taint clapped into his own along with her bouncing sack, just full to the brim with wolf milk.

"Uggghh I'm gonna cum kitty...Mmm, you want this doggies cum?" She looked down at her sluts eye rolling back expression, his flush frame and stiff nipples showcasing his whorish delight.

He did his best to nod with her foot on his neck, "Yyyyesss pleeeaseehgh gaah" He adjusted his neck to better say, "...Feed kitty your yummy milk Mistress..."

Her head tilted back as her grip on his legs tightened. She felt her teeth grit as she slammed down harder, and harder. The van rocked back and forth viciously while the Neko's body was thrashed up and down by the strong Wolf girl. Her own claws began to just barely poke out into his flesh giving him the best teasing pinch. Her eyes opened revealing the golden iris and dilating pupil as she felt her balls pulse, feeding her kitties hungry little ass hole.

She stood there stunned for a moment as Feles stepped away and spun on his heel to face her.

"...Kitty? Is that really you?" Her tense attitude from before quickly softened.

Feles nodded proudly, "Mhm! In all my glory."

She checked him out for a moment, he assumed she was now doing the same thing he was to her earlier. Seeing what had changed.

"You cut your hair." She reached out to stroke it, "It use to be passed your shoulders."

He shrugged, "Yeah but it's easier to managed this way, it's still pretty long though. And it still likes to be pulled." He said and twirled away again perking his butt out and clasping his hands behind his back. "The tail still likes to be pulled too." He flirted with an over the shoulder wink and began to stroll off, one foot in front of the other, a sensual hip sway with every step. With grace and a bit of flair, he navigated his way through the next half of the dance floor, keeping both hands teasingly behind his back as if he was an innocent party goer with no knowledge of the woman who quickly began pursuing him. "Like candy from a baby."

The Werewolves eyes bore into the boys bottom like it was a juicy piece of meat. Had he gotten curvier since the sixties? Either that or he just filled out pants that were about two sizes too small because they hugged him veeeerryy tightly.

Wordlessly the two made their way beyond the dancing men and women, until eventually breaking away from the crowd towards the rear wall of the establishment.

There was a door in the back with a sign hanging near the top which read, 'Maintenance/Storage.'

Feles smiled, not caring about the fact that probably only employees were allowed in there and trotted up to it, he placed his palm on the door and cast one more glance over his shoulder just to verify that he was still being stalked. And once he confirmed that, he pushed down on the lever handle and opened up the door into the privacy of the back room. The space was about the size of a walk in closet or medium bedroom. A yellow bucket with a simple mop stuffed into the top hatch for janitorial purposes. A few brooms, a vacuum cleaner, some spare chairs and tables stacked up on the right side, and other simple tools for maintaining the basic cosmetic and hygiene care of the club.