The Lost Boy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He panted heavily, glowing baby blues darting around the room panicked for a moment. Unaware of where he was at first, but after a few ragged breaths, it began to come back to him.

Everything. Absolutely everything.

Slowly his breathing calmed, and he took a moment to just absorb what had happened.

"Ian!? Honey!?" Suddenly the door to his bedroom was burst open and both of his 'parents' barreled into the dark room. Each of them clad in hastily thrown on silk robes, and both looking panicked. Their eyes quickly found Ian on the floor, Liline spoke first, "Are you okay? We heard a cra-..." She stopped short as she caught sight of the light blue glow coming from his own orbs.

Sin too was about to go off, thinking that someone had broken in from the sound of shattering glass and a loud thump. Only now seeing her child in a jumbled mess on the floor. His blankets had apparently somehow gotten caught on his bedside lamp and dragged it down with him, smashing it onto the floor beside him.

Thankfully, not an intruder. But the sight before her wasn't one she expected either.

Ian looked up at the two familiar faces, recognizing who they really were. Smelling the demonic power coming off of the both of them. Their desires for him prominent in the auras Liline taught him about a while back.

Even now, they still wanted him.

"Guess that hasn't changed."

"Baby?" Sin spoke while Liline stood in stunned silence. She seemed to be less confused and more surprised. Ian's wings and his tail were out, his power surged and the qualities of his Incubus blood were pulsating with their awakened power.

"Is...Is he back?" She thought feeling butterflies fluttering in her chest. Unprepared for this situation.

Ian swallowed a lump in his throat and blinked away his glowing eyes. "I think...we need to talk." He said quietly.

Liline practically fell over toward him. Throwing herself around the sitting boy, she knew. It was in his voice that he remembered. Somehow, he remembered, and he was back again. So she buckled and embraced him tightly, with everything that she had. She didn't care that he was still wrapped up in a bunch of puffy comforters and sweaty sheets, all that mattered was that she needed to hold him right now. The boy she knew before, the one she lived with and baked cookies for every night. The one she promised to protect.

Sin quickly followed after, seeming to come to the realization as well and through her own arms around him. Holding her son, truly her son, not one who was brainwashed into believing it. But the one who genuinely knew it. That he was her baby, so for the first time in what felt like forever, she was able to hold him again.

They stayed like that for a while, three hearts beating in unison. Bodies wrapped in each other, cuddling in a long needed embrace.

After about fifteen minutes of hugging, and soft silent sobbing, the strange family found themselves eventually collecting themselves enough to stand up off the floor and head downstairs. They now sat around the kitchen table, only the hallway light on in the house making it still slightly dark in the area. Being that Ian woke up in the middle of the night, the sun was still a ways off from rising. The clock on the stove actually read two thirty AM, so it was going to be dark outside for a few more hours. None of them felt like they were going to go back to sleep though, not with the conversation that needed to be had incoming.

Ian didn't bother putting clothes on, his body was nothing they hadn't seen before. Now that he remembered of course. But he did take the blankets from his bed down with him and remained slightly covered up with them draped over his shoulders, pooling around his waist and hiding his privates.

Held delicately in his hands was a mug with steaming brown liquid in it. Liline made him a cup of cocoa to sip, trying to help alleviate some of the now noticeable tension in the air between them. She also made herself and Sin a cup of coffee, not really needing it, but hoping that seeing them drink something might encourage Ian to as well.

He quietly slurped the chocolate substance and making the only sound in the quiet atmosphere of the room, the intense heat of the freshly brewed drink probably would've burned the lips of any normal person. But for him, it was just a pleasant warmth against him. Figures, hot temperatures didn't bother him anymore.

Liline adjusted the purple robe she wore, trying to close the large V neck that dipped down and revealed a glorious view of her cleavage. It wasn't exactly made for modesty, but she felt that trying to be sexy wasn't the appropriate thing to do right now. Sin wore her black one, but she made less of an effort to cover up.

"Well...where do we start..." Liline said breaking the quiet.

"What am I?" Ian said quickly after her. "Tell me, why am I so important to everyone around here, why am I so different? I've been called half breed, I've been called half blood, half of what? I want to know everything."

Both women were silenced by his sudden firmness. The change in tone, it was quite the contrast to his previous happy go lucky innocence. They exchanged a look for a second, caught off guard and unable to reply for a bit before Liline found the resolve to speak again. "...You're...you're..." She sighed, this conversation wasn't supposed to happen so soon, and she had a little trouble finding the right words. "You are a half breed. You're half human, and half demon. Sin is your biological mother, she's where you get your powers from. You have all of the strength of an Incubus, but the soul of a human. Which means...you don't have our weaknesses."

"Our..." Ian added on, waiting for her to continue.

Liline took a breath, "We...both of us...actually, almost every woman in Shelter. We are...Succubus." Sin actually flinched at the title, "We feed...off of sexual energy. We draw it out from human souls when we have sex with them. We need to, to live."

"And that's why you took interest in me..." Ian spoke again. "Because I can be food too?"

"No!"

"No!" Both women said in unison. Then Liline took over again, "That's not...entirely...true..." She started strong then wavered as she remembered what drew her to him in the first place. The scent of an innocent human soul is delectable and intoxicating to all Sisters. However Ian is especially delicious in both smell and taste because his soul is laced with Incubus power. Similar to Succubi, Incubus power is intensely alluring, drawing in anyone with a sexuality to want to mate with them. They were a very rare breed however, since Succubi didn't need males in order to breed, with their obvious packages of girl meat down below. Some even considered Incubus a simple supernatural defect with how rare they were and how unnecessary for the procreation of their species.

A half breed though, that was even rarer.

Ian didn't have to feed like Liline and Sin did, he could if he wanted to and felt the desire to. Drawing from the energy of a human soul would make him even stronger and gave him intense euphoria. But he didn't need it for sustenance.

Ian shook his head, "Regardless, if you're one half of me." He nodded to Sin, "Then who's the other? Who is my father?"

Sin leaned forward, "He is a bastard who is never coming back." She said sternly.

He almost laughed at that, still they wanted to keep the whole truth from him despite everything. "You know...despite everything that happened. Despite everything Gloria told me, despite the wings and the tail, claws whatever...I still sort of believed that I was human. Regardless of what anyone said."

The two girls looked saddened by his glum statement, but that quickly changed to puzzled when they realized something else, "Gloria?" Liline said, "What about her? When did she talk to you?"

"She fucked me." Ian said blandly, "Two weeks ago, and again the day before yesterday at school."

"WHAT!?!?" Sin virtually screamed, her mug of untouched coffee literally exploding as a burst of energy blared out around her and shattering the porcelain. Undrunk liquid splashing out everywhere, Liline didn't scream but the information that the trailer trash bitch from across town took the virginity of her Ian. Not that he was actually a virgin, but he believed he was at the time, had her shaking with rage. "THAT FUCKING CUNT!" Sin stood up from the table, her pelvis bumping into the rim of it and shoving it a few inches away.

Ian shrugged, "Yeah, she told me you two were human and tried to say that we were lovers. Which I know isn't true, she was sweet at the park but she's also pretty greedy. She was the reason I was late when you, Melody and Valerie came to pick me up at the park."

Sin turned away from the table and stomped off around the corner of the kitchen. "Motherfucking black bitch! I'll fucking..." She rambled almost feverishly, spouting obscenity's and even speaking in tongues at one point that Ian couldn't understand. But he was able to hear her say a few statements like, 'put her foot in her throat' and 'make Gloria her little bitch.'

She marched over to the front door of their home and snatched the black leather leash and collar off of the coat hangers nailed into the wall.

Ian perked up when he saw her grab those, "Wait, what are you doing?"

In the rush of movement she made, Sin's robe which was only loosely tied in the center fell open, showing off the darkly tanned skin and the valley between her tits. Also, down below towards her pelvis, her semi-hard cock hung down towards her knees. Even nearly flaccid, it was a good nine inches. Not that she cared at all, but Ian was able to get an eye full of the heavenly body she had which he hadn't seen for a while.

"I'm going to that miserable whore's house and I'm going to fuck her up!" She yelled, ready to break down the door and find the younger Succubus wherever she was in the city.

"No don't." Ian said finally setting his mug down on the table. "That won't solve anything, please just don't..." He stopped, his eyes seeming to fall on something in Sin's grasp.

Sin let out an anger filled 'Ha', "It'll solve plenty of things for me!" She retaliated, but as she reached for the door, ready to go marching through the streets damn near naked, she cast one last glance at Ian and saw what he was doing.

His gaze was fixated on the collar she swiped off the hook. With his memories back, he knew what it was. And the red velvet threads which were sewn into the leather spelling out the words, 'Mommy's Boy' on it, made him nearly flashback to the first night he spent with his mother. The night where he was introduced to the taboo of incestuous sex, and the forbidden pleasure it brought. He could remember when she first strapped it on, and even right now he could practically feel the sinfully sweet tightness of it squeezing his neck.

Although he set his cup down, his fingers remained on it, and they tightened their grip as he now was also able to see her dangling dick. Pulsing and jumping up slowly, apparently rising to the occasion almost like a legit rage boner. He remembered how big she was, the biggest dick he'd ever had, even bigger than the Succubus she was threatening to destroy now.

"How big was it again? Twelve inches? Thirteen? Thirteen inches...so big..."

His powers were back again, and as they did before, they seemed to be returning his primal desire to fuck and be fucked by big meaty cocks. He could feel his heart rate already starting to pick up, and his breathing started to come out harder. Remembering all the tossed up and twisted positions she threw him around in like a rag doll. Her steely pole obliterating his helpless little prostate like it owned the pleasure gland.

It didn't take long for his surfacing arousal to pollute the calm energy about him. Despite his memory returning, he had actually forgotten what a hold these powers had over him. Such a strong pull and need to fulfill like a bad habit that tugged at the corner of his mind every moment that he didn't satisfy it.

Liline and Sin both caught wind of this, the two girls inhaling the aroma they had gone without for so long. His powers resurfaced and flooding their senses, compelling them to devour the source like wild animals. Sins grip on the doorknob went slack, but her hold on the collar tightened and she looked at her son. An expression of desire in her eyes.

He looked back at her and returned the same longing stare.

The demon was awake again, and it was hungry.

'Hungry...for mommy and daddy dick...'

He glanced up at Liline whose fists were balled up tightly in her robe. Her breath too had become labored, and he could see a tiny glint of purple in her eyes. It seemed to be struggling to light up though, as if she was trying to resist it.

Sin however, had no intention to resist at all.

She released the doorknob completely and moved back into the kitchen, rounding on Ian and passing Liline on the way. Her fingers quickly worked on unsnapping the collar in her hands, ready to put it where it belonged.

"My baby..." She began, her voice dropping low as she got close to him. Ian shifted in his seat to turn to face her, looking up at her taller womanly body. "I'm sorry I got so angry...this is yours." She opened the collar up, spreading it so the words Mommy's Boy could be clearly seen. "Are you still Mommy's little boy?"

Sin's eyes began to glow, no longer bothering to hide it anymore. Their ruby red color shining out and almost lighting up Ian's face due to the darkness of the room.

He stared back, eventually his own opposite colored orbs steadily brightening up until they beamed at his mother. Practically entranced by the beauty of her face. Long wavy dark hair, and mesmerizing eyes.

"Sin..." Liline quietly said from her seat, "Back...off..." She was still at war with herself, thinking that even though Ian was apparently returning, that they should probably take things slowly. But her willpower was weakening with every passing second. Succubi were very vulnerable to the aura he emitted when he was horny, and every breath she took made it more of a struggle to stay in her seat. She could feel his heart rate climbing, practically in unison with her own.

For two months now they had been living with him, being around him, toying with him and caring for him. All the while lusting for him, and although they tried their best to find relief in each other. Succubi fucking each other was not nearly as good as sex with humans. And not even on the same spectrum of pleasure they got from fucking Ian.

They had been sexually frustrated very similarly to him even, and now all that backed up tension was just BEGGING to be released. With his transformation, and everything that's occurred, Liline's iron will was beginning to melt.

Sin carefully leaned down closer to Ian's level, bringing their faces inches apart, and carefully started to move the leather collar around Ian's sweet sensitive neck. Liline watched, her breath hitching and her hands starting to tremble. The leather was gingerly wrapped around his throat, it was a perfect fit for him.

Ian didn't struggle, he just remained locked in eye contact with his mom. Feeling the smooth comfortable material fit snugly around the delicate skin, until it tightened juuust enough to give his neck a delicious squeeze, but not to inhibit his breathing at all. And with a snap, it locked on, the leash she carried along with the collar was easily clipped into place immediately after as well. The material was molded to him, like it was only meant to be worn by him.

His mother than stood up fully in front of him, since she was practically an Amazon with her height, her pelvis was perfectly matched up with Ian's face. Along with her cock that went rigid the moment she felt the first surge from him. Recognizing the familiar energy, it compelled her to jump through the window she had.

She straightened out her back and pointed her hips forward, bringing her thirteen inches of girl cock perpendicular with Ian's face. His glowing blue eyes looked over it for a minute before a light pink blush began to form on his cheeks. The heavenly musky aroma invading his nostrils mixing with the sweet natural scent she produced from her pheromones. He felt light headed. She slowly rocked her hips from side to side, waving her dick like a treat for him to dive after.

The boy's mouth watered, and his blush deepened quickly. He bashfully tried to look away, being a bit coy now that a huge veiny but still somehow feminine looking rod was presented to him.

Liline's own nine incher was standing up straight watching this, she couldn't take this anymore. Her blood was boiling, she wanted him, she wanted him!

Both women wanted him now.

"Liline...put him on your lap." Sin methodically spoke, not moving her dick away from Ian's trembling lips as she said this.

The pale buxom Sister completely abandoned all prior reservations. There was no way she could resist this temptation any longer. The desire to have him was unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

Scratch that, it wasn't a want, this was pure need.

Liline stood up, nearly knocking over her chair with her speed and reached across the table to grab Ian. Pulling him up out of his seat and turning him around to set him down on her lap as she sat again. Still, there was no resistance from Ian, he willingly let her pull his body to her own allowing him to feel the hardness she was sporting through the blanket.

That however didn't stay there long though, Liline grunted in frustration as he sat on her lap. She reached under him to adjust the blanket he was wrapped in, pushing it out from under his butt and exposing it to her but leaving his torso still enveloped by the sheets. She even took this moment to pull them tighter around him, practically tying Ian in a straitjacket with his own blankets. Wings and arms were kept bound by them and unable to wriggle about while his lower half was free.

Sin didn't waste time, shrugging her silk robe off her shoulders and dropping it to the kitchen floor. Baring her caramel tanned skin and toned abdomen to her baby boy in all her glory, cock erect and pointing towards its target with passion. She stepped up to Ian's tied form, and gently cupped his chin in one hand while the other took hold of her cock. Stroking it a few times before guiding it to his soft pink lips. Silently asking permission to enter its home.

Ian granted the request and opened his mouth, allowing Sin's monster to slip into his moist passage, sliding along the spongey tongue to sink nice and deep in.

She inhaled and exhaled a breath that felt like she had been holding for weeks. Ian knew that he had done this before, and if recalled correctly, he could take her all the way to the balls. Regardless of the incredible length of it. So gladly, he sucked on the shaft of her rod like it was a tasty lollipop. Feeling every contour and bulge of her thick pulsing veins along his taste buds. His mouth made quiet sucking sounds, clicking and slurping along the sides. Kissing every ridge and curve of her many inches of girl meat.

He also felt a hot breeze dance along his ear as Liline too released a held breath, followed by a gentle push down below at his rear entrance.

Liline guided her middle finger between his pillowy ass cheeks and didn't bother waiting for the okay from Ian. She pushed it inside up to the second knuckle, feeling his tight inner muscles quickly clench up and latch onto her digit.

Almost like they had been missing her touch.

"Oh...I've wanted you for so long baby..." She whispered, leaning over his shoulder to catch his earlobe between her teeth. Her body moving with his while he bobbed his head along Sin's sword. "And now I'm gonna have you again..." Her digit dug in further, now up to the third knuckle.