The Lost Boy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Who?"

"Vampires. She's taken sanctuary in an old house far off on the eastern side of Shelter. Too many are there for the pack to pursue, we'll lose far too many of our own." She paused, "I'm sorry I wanted this night to be the night-"

The voice interrupted, "Don't be Cat, you're preserving the lives of the pack. That's more important than a long shot at our objective." Catalina sighed, and sensing her dismay the voice spoke again. "Hey...bitch." She said, earning a couple of wake up blinks from Cat. "It takes the initiative of a leader to know when to have restraint and wait for a better opportunity."

Despite this, she still didn't feel awesome about calling off the hunt. Even if her Alpha was telling her it was okay, "I'll get someone in that house and see just exactly what we're dealing with in there. We've got until the next full moon before we can make another strike. I'll make sure we have the information we need by then."

They exchanged a few more words before ending the conversation and hanging up. A few feet away from Catalina, another pack member stood also leaning on her own bike. Since the hunt was off, the motorcycles didn't need to continue loudly riding through the streets.

She looked over at Cat as she put the phone back into her pocket. "How are ya' gonna be gettin' one of us in there?"

The dirty blonde looked back at her packmate, "I never said it would be one of us." She smirked.

Catalina's Crib

"AAAAHAHH!!" Peter was bent over forward, almost completely folding his tiny skinny body in half.

Before the hunt began Catalina had picked up her blonde boy toy from his home, although, some might call it 'abducted' or 'stole', or 'kidnapped' but who cared about semantics? And brought him to her own place of residence. A small apartment located above the Den Mother's bar, nothing special but it was where she crashed during her stay.

She carried Peter upstairs over her shoulder, earning various howls and cheers from the ravenous packmates still in the bar, awaiting the full moon for the hunt at night. She threw him in the bed, slapped a doggie leash around his neck, ripped away his clothes and had a quickie with him there. For good luck as she described it. And she promised a round two when she came home tonight after they secured their prey, then locked him inside.

Only now what she was doing to him, was not a victory fuck. It was a, 'I had a bad day and I'm taking it out on your ass' fuck.

He was thrown up against the wall and she pushed down on his back so that his fingers were touching his toes. "Such a flexible little body he's got." She thought as she drilled her cock into his tiny fuck hole.

Peter moaned and screamed like a bitch in heat, all of Cat's hot inches sinking into his depths and pounding away hard. Her hands gripped his ass cheeks and squeezed the small but still cute booty he had. Her claws poking out and adding a delicious sting to her grip. Her balls swinging so fast and hard that it actually hurt his own with the force she slammed into him with.

His tiny sack being spanked by her gloriously huge testicles, using and abusing his body like a toy.

She pressed her body tightly to his, bending him further so that he could literally look up at her dangling sack from an upside-down angle.

"Gggggrrrrrr! FUCK! Aaaaahhgrrrrrr..." She grumbled and snarled, practically hate fucking her human boy toy. His anal muscles desperately squeezing and trying to accept the rough treatment. "You gonna do this for me boy? Huh?" She slapped his ass.

"AAH! Yeeesss!" Peter cried out, in agony from her roughness, and ecstasy, also from her roughness. He could feel his blood boiling from the excitement he got when she took advantage of him like this. Being dominated by this she wolf sent tingles through his tiny prick, and warm volts of pleasure through his ass.

The Urul pulled Peter onto her pelvis, using him like an onahole. "Ggguuuhhh...good boy, serve your mistress, and I'll give you my cock every day and every night. Got it!?"

"YES MISTRESS!" Peter screamed, her tip punching his prostate and sending tidal waves of bliss radiating out from that little button. "I know someone! Guuhh..." He grunted, "I can...haaah...I can convince him...uuuhhuuuuhnn yeeeesssss!!"

Catalina grinned a cheeky grin, she was so mean to this poor little adorable teen. She was definitely going to keep him as her breeding bitch after this was all over. But he didn't need to know how much she truly liked him just yet. He was very smart and good for conversation, unlike the wild rambunctious pack she was around all the time. And his lithe skinny form was sexy as hell! She would save her confessions though as a reward for when he fulfills his promise.

Which he had better do soon...

The Following Day

The old house, far east of the general populace of Shelter stood silent in the light of a midday sun. It was the only apparently occupiable home in an otherwise abandoned section of suburbs that had not yet been fixed up and moved into. There were still many areas of the town that had renovations and clean ups to get done before the increasing population could have enough homes to house it all.

Ronnie however, was a part of one of the lucky families that got an available home and didn't have to rent or stay in a friend's house, or hotel or anything. So visiting this area of the town was a little creepy for the young teen.

But hey, the things that a teenage by would do for some hot lovin from a sexy biker chick.

Last night, Ronnie received a few texts from his nerdy friend Peter. Asking him if he was ready to cash in on that offer to join the biker woman gang and help them out with their little problem.

It was late at night and at first Ronnie was more annoyed then eager to jump at the opportunity since he was in bed asleep when Peter hit him up. But that all changed when Peter suddenly sent him a video clip taken from his phone, of a group of some of the hottest women he had ever seen. And they were all over Peter!

Little nerdy Peter!

There was a dirty blonde with her hair in a ponytail practically pawing all over his smaller petite frame. She lowered her head into the nape of Peter's neck and started to nibble all while he filmed it. Some loud booming base music could be heard in the background as Peter shouted out. "This could be yours man!"

The woman leaned up and slowly licked along Peter's cheek, then shot a look over to the camera, sending what felt like a telepathic pulse into Ronnie immediately waking him up. And he was suddenly very interested in whatever this biker group had to offer.

What followed after that was the request that Peter had for him. To go investigate a house at a specific address, during the day tomorrow. He made that very specific, that he needed to do it during the day.

When Ronnie asked why he had to do this, Peter explained that apparently due to their rowdiness, the Den Mother's had been banned from a lot of the abandoned properties to prevent them from vandalizing future housing. So if any of them were caught by the cops, that's a one way trip to Ian's mom.

That's where he came in, and what he was doing now.

He quietly turned the nob of the front door, finding it to be unlocked. Surprised, he carefully peered inside. Using his cell phone as a flashlight to glance around the dark interior.

Peter said that the girls were asking for details of what the houses looked like from the inside. Although he didn't elaborate on why. So Ronnie just assumed that they were hoping to get a sneak peak at them for when they finally become habitable for future move ins.

So in exchange for PLENTY of pictures of the house, he promised to get Ronnie a date with the hot-as-fuck girl in the video. Whom he learned was named, Erica.

And that was what brought him here now, pushing the front door all the way open and his pubescent dick encouraging him to soldier on and get him some action.

"Alrighty, let's see what we got here." The brown-haired teen stepped into the house, hardwood floors beneath his shoes and to his surprise, a fully furnished and well decorated living room. Despite it being early afternoon and a very sunny day outside, the inside of the house was completely dark. Every single curtain drawn over the windows seemed to be one hundred percent light proof, only the light from the open doorway and his phone light allowed him to see.

He stepped further in and looked around, there were multiple floors to go through so he figured he'd better get started taking as many pictures as he could. He didn't bother opening up the curtains. For one thing on the off chance a cop car did happen to drive by he didn't want them to see him running through a supposed to be vacant home. Plus, if he wanted to be discreet about it, it would be best to just leave them drawn and not worry about having to close them all on his way out.

So he snapped the first couple of pictures in the living room. Taking in as much as he could of the space, it was strange though. The way everything was arranged and not very dusty at all, it looked like someone might have been living here. Or maybe that was because the Biker's had possibly been here already before they were banned from this area? He wasn't sure, but it made him a little nervous.

God forbid he be in the middle of taking photos and he suddenly gets attacked by a raging homeless guy bursting from under the floorboards.

The image made him laugh quietly as he took another picture.

As he began to pass from room to room, he found himself, quite in awe of all the antiques and relics they were stacked with. Many odd objects were neatly arranged on shelves in the living room, kitchen, dining room, adjoining guest rooms.

"Maybe the last owner was a collector?" He thought, clicking the capture picture icon again and the image of an odd looking brass Buddha statue blinking onto his cell. "Freaky deaky doomsday cult in here."

He wasn't sure if the ornaments would be worth anything but he photographed them anyway in addition to the rooms in the house. Maybe that could earn him extra points if he showed some valuable stuff to the ladies.

Eventually though, he circled the entire ground floor and felt he had enough pictures of it to proceed upstairs and start there. Meanwhile images of those women in tight leather biker gear flicked through his mind as he ascended the steps.

Ronnie was a leg man, and seeing a girl rock a nice tight pair of jeans was something that made him tremble. Hell, it's what got him in trouble at the doctor's office in the first place. And that thought actually gave him pause, he knew that what he and the doctor back at the clinic had seems more like a fling with repeat performances rather than an actual relationship, so he hoped she wouldn't mind what he was doing. He shrugged though, too late to stop now. Besides, she hadn't contacted him in days, so he was free to do what he wanted in his mind.

So approaching the first door at the top of the stairs, he grabbed the handle and walked inside.

Only the sight he was met with was absolutely not something he was anticipating.

"What the frig?" He whispered. Before him was a large luxurious four poster bed with a dark veil over all sides of it. In the center of the bed, he could see...a body. A girl's body. Was this place inhabited after all? He didn't think so before, but unless she was a heavy sleeper she would've woken up and probably screamed at him to get out, since he wasn't exactly being quiet marching around downstairs. "Um...hello?" He said, awkwardly waving. "I'm sorry I didn't know somebody was...living here...hello?"

She didn't move. She was completely still. The veil covered her pretty decently so he couldn't make out her features, but as he took a closer look he realized something.

The sheets around her, and her own chest, they weren't moving.

He held his breath and didn't utter a word, listening quietly. But there was only silence.

She was not breathing.

"What the fuck!? Is she dead!???" He thought freezing in place at the bedroom door. His phone nearly slipping from his hands and his spine chilling at the thought of stumbling upon a corpse. "No, no! Don't be frigging ridiculous man, you can't hear cuz your far away. She's not dead, she's probably just a sound sleeper!" He desperately tried to convince himself that he wasn't in a room with a dead body.

Eventually finding the strength to move, Ronnie started to take a few cautious steps toward the bed. Ready to lift the veil around it and put his head to her chest to verify that she was alive. If she wasn't, well than he was gonna be in a bit of a pickle.

Should he call the cops? But then he would get in trouble for being hear right? Breaking and entering? Although the door was unlocked...he didn't know, but he was already starting to panic. "Okay calm the fuck down. Just...just see if she's breathing then peace out." He whispered to himself.

But instead of going to lift the veil, he moved over to one of the nearby windows to pull back the curtains. His cell phone light wasn't cutting it with all these light blocking cloths around making it difficult to see her. So he would just open this one window to let some light in and get a better look.

He reached up and pulled the black material back, allowing bright golden sunlight to burst through the glass window and illuminating a good portion of the space.

"Uuuuggghmmmmm..." There was a weak mumbling groan from behind that caused him to whirl around in surprise.

The girls body was beginning to twist and squirm around in the bed, and she mewled lightly seeming to be either stirring or having a bad dream.

Ronnie breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh thank fuck she's not dead." Again he whispered to no one in particular.

"Oooowww...aaaah...ooowwww..." The girl moaned, this caused the teen to tilt his head. She sounded like she was in pain.

Without really thinking, he moved across the room, away from the window to her bedside. Reaching to lift the veil, "Hey? Hey are you okay?" Again the thought that she might freak out seeing a stranger in her home didn't really register until he already made his move.

And pulled the veil up, allowing a beam of light to pass over his shoulder and onto the girl.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!" She screamed bloody murder as the light touched the exposed skin of her arm, the flesh searing and immediately burning red. Blistering and cracking painfully as the UV rays pierced her undead body.

"Holy shit!" Ronnie shouted and quickly through himself in front of the light, releasing the veil and letting it drop behind him. Trying to block her with his own body. Immediately he thought that she had some type of allergy to the sun's rays. "I'm so fucking sorry!"

Now that he was up close, he got a good look at her.

She looked young, maybe his age being mid-to late teens or so. Exceedingly pale skin, most likely because if she was allergic to the sun she probably didn't get to tan very much. Her eyes, now open were wincing in pain but looked to be a pure grey color, black lipstick adorned her soft looking lips with two small piercings at each side of her lower one. And her hair's natural color couldn't be determined seeing as it had been dyed both black, purple, and white. In streaks from the top of her head to down beyond her shoulders.

She was very pretty, with fine defined cheekbones and an elegant graceful look to her features. Immediately Ronnie was stricken with guilt for making such a stupid move and hurting this girl.

But before he could say anymore apologies to her, her face darted to his.

Filled with rage, and her grey orbs began to glow bright red.

She bared her fangs to this intruder human, earning a shocked gasp from him as she grabbed his body and flipped him down onto his back. She slapped her hand over his mouth to prevent him from screaming for help, and angrily bit down into his exposed neck. Sinking her teeth deep into the closest vein.

"MMMMMM!!" Ronnie tried to scream when she threw him down, but she overpowered him in the blink of an eye. Her hand clasped his mouth shut and he felt her skin icy cold against his face. And in a blur, she dove down to his neck...

His world froze, and the most unbelievable euphoric sensation burst from her lips against his throat. His eyes dilated, and had she not held his mouth closed, he was pretty sure that people in the center of the city would've heard his loud pleasure filled moan.

From out of nowhere he came. Just like that, his cock didn't even have the time to get hard as an orgasm just suddenly burst in his pants. The boy nut blasting and drenching his underwear concealed behind his pants. What the fuck did she do to him? And she was still doing it!

Somehow making him cum, without touching his cock or one hint of arousal in his body beforehand. He exploded in his pants, and his eyes rolled back.

Chessa didn't know who the fuck this boy was, or why he broke into her family's home, but she'd find that out later. He as a fresh human, and she could use a drink. So she gulped, drinking in the essence of his lifeblood.

She could feel his heart rate skyrocket through him, and his lower half jerked and spasmed as he came underneath her. "Hmph, pathetic boy..." She thought drinking from him further.

The Gilkur had this effect on sexually submissive humans especially. The bite was just so intense for their bodies that it could induce orgasms at the drop of a hat. And although she was rudely awakened by this idiotic human, as she straddled him and felt his body helplessly bucking with pleasure. She couldn't help but get a bit turned on herself. The euphoria from the bite did go both ways, and she was mainly feeding out of anger and defense. But now as she continued to gulp him down, she allowed herself to relax against him.

"Mmm...mbblmmm..." He moaned a bit more.

She pulled back from his neck maybe an inch, "Shut the fuck up you stupid boy." She bit again, earning another moan of bliss from Ronnie. "You've got...some fucking explaining...to do..." She said between more and more gulps as she drained more...and more...and more out of his slowly weakening and relaxing body.

Soon Ronnie's pleasure haze started to go blurry, and everything faded to black.

Hours Later

"Hmmmm..." Ronnie groaned, feeling incredibly tired despite waking up from what felt like a long nap. "Uugghhhh...what happened..?" He asked, speaking to what he believed was himself. But as he attempted to reach up to his forehead, he realized his arms were pinned behind him. He couldn't bring them up to his face or free them to move at all. "Wh...what?"

Slowly his vision coalesced, and he was able to recognize he was in the same place as before when he first passed out. That bedroom with the black veil over the bed, only now the veil was lifted, and a tableside lamp as turned on to light up the room.

Standing beside him, off of the bed was the girl. The one he thought was dead earlier, she stood with her arms crossed and an unimpressed look on her face. Dressed in a tight black corset like top. But from her position he couldn't see her bottoms, she didn't appear to be too tall.

"Like I said before, you've got a lot to answer for, stupid boy." She said, moving her hands to place them on her hips now.

"Huh?" Ronnie was still heavily out of it, and she knew that he probably wouldn't be coherent enough to answer many of her questions. She did take a good amount out of him, but not too much to be an actual problem. "What...happened...why am I..?" He looked down from his precarious position only now to realize where he was. Face down against the bed, bare ass up in the air, with his pants stripped down to around his ankles. The jacket he brought with him was used as rope to tie his arms behind his back. "What the fuck?"