The Lost Boy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." Chessa stopped in place and turned to face Ronnie so abruptly that he actually bumped into her. He looked up into the goth styled girls eyes, "We agreed to help the town's mayor long before you came into the picture dummy." She put her hands on her hips, "You didn't get us into this. Just because you walked into a house and interrupted a beautiful beyond all reason vampire girls nap, doesn't mean you fucked up our lives." She told him cockily earning a small chuckle in response. "Besides, if you never agreed to go in the house, I wouldn't have a cute fuckable boyfriend." She reached up to cup his cheek and leaned in to give him a tiny kiss on the nose.

That got him to smile, a faint pink color growing in his cheeks. "I guess I didn't think about that."

"Nope, now you just stand next to me and look pretty. I'll do all the thinking babe." Chessa said giving him a demeaning head pat and interlocked their fingers together to resume their walk. Ronnie rolled his eyes but smiled.

Among them as they trudged on, was the rest of Chessa's 'family'. Her mother, Sana, had awakened all nine of her daughters including Chessa the moment that the sun went down. They had a very important gathering to attend on this night, so they left their home as quickly as possible. Following the call of the crow.

Eventually, the dark feathered bird lead them to an open field next to the trailer park. Only about one hundred or so feet away from Gloria's trailer, with a clear shot of the Carnival. Maybe a ten minute walk away.

In the center of the field, the crow circled above a single standing figure, shrouded in the darkness of the night. Her long black hair tied into a high ponytail and her body shrouded in a black cloak. Eventually the bird fluttered down to the side of her shoulder and landed there, from this distance, Sana, Chessa and the others could see her turn towards it. Appearing to mutter something before it again took off, beating its wings and sailing out into the air.

Agrat then turned to face the approaching crowd of Vampires, and their one pet human. After a moment of recognition, she began to approach Sana, high heeled thigh high boots crumbling the small pebbles and dirt as she stepped on them. "Well, I'm happy to see you chose not to stab me in the back. Not many beings are left in the world with the willingness to honor agreements."

Sana walked to her, extending her hand in an offering gesture. "It's how we are, we would never betray the rule of eldest Agrat." The Fallen eyed the hand before her then cocked an eyebrow at Sana. "Scouts honor." She finished with a wink. Agrat huffed out a small chuckle then removed her own hand from within the cloak and placed it inside of Sana's.

In the old world, this was how Sana always treated her superiors, so she lowered her head, curtsying and bringing her lips to the back of Agrats knuckles. Kissing her hand before releasing it and standing back upright.

"I should thank you." The cloaked one said, "This would all be, much more of a concern if it were not for you and your daughters Sana."

She raised and lowered a shoulder, "They've been getting a little lazy anyways, I've been meaning to get them out and about in the world again. So perhaps I should be thanking you for the opportunity."

Ronnie listened from a distance, understanding that these two women obviously held positions of power and mutual respect for one another. Chessa told him a little about her mother and how powerful she was compared to herself. So if she was kissing the hand of this other girl in front of them, that had to mean the woman with the pet bird had to be even higher on the chain of command in Shelter.

"Agrat! Am I late?" Another woman asked from the other side of the field. Ronnie turned to look at who it was and felt a bolt of surprise hit him in the back.

Cassie was walking up alongside an unknown girl that Ronnie had never seen before. She had blonde hair tied in a loose ponytail and wore a tight tank top with jeans. His lavender haired friend from school was holding her hand as they walked up to the other two authority figures in the center of the field.

Agrat turned to the arriving pair and offered another calm smile, "No, in fact you're right on time Samantha."

Sam had a bit of a 'trying too hard to look normal' look on her face. She had been approached by the call of the crow just the other day, which translated to Agrat asking her for paid assistance. Now being that Samantha was in the business of trade in Shelter she at first thought she was being called upon for her pet Angel boy again. Only to be surprised to hear that the one and only Agrat was asking for her help...in a possible fight. Not hoping for a night with Cassiel.

Back in the day Samantha did do some dirty work for cash, so it wasn't completely foreign to her. But she hadn't done it for a very long time and she felt maybe those days were done for her. She almost wanted to turn her down at first, however, when Agrat offered her either her weight in Obols or favors for assisting if it came to battle, her greed got the better of her.

It had been a good while since Sam had been in a fight, a REAL fight, and she was nervous. Not only for herself, but for her boy Cassiel. Her little Angel.

She tried to tell him that he shouldn't be here, but Cassiel refused to leave her side. Ever since she claimed his virginity so many moons ago, the two had been rather attached to one another. He has more than once said that he would fight for her, and since she was essentially here as a mercenary, that meant Cassiel was too. At least in Agrats mindset.

Putting him in danger was something she really didn't want to do, but she already accepted the deal. And now here she was kicking herself for it and wishing more than anything she hadn't been so greedy.

Cassiel would kill for her, they'd been together for so long despite the odd terms of her selling him to high payers. But always he came back to her. Only her. Maybe that was why he hadn't become another Fallen like Agrat was, maybe it was because he...loved...

Samantha blinked and looked nervously over at Cassie. She didn't understand how the world worked anymore. Even though he had really become a world class whore. He hadn't fallen from grace. He had been fucked by so many different Succubi and drunk gallons of infernal sperm. She'd watched him get on his knees, cup his hands together with loopy eyes and an extended tongue eagerly catching practically a bukkake of Succubi cum then happily slurping it up, and yet he was still divine. He'd taken cock after cock up his ass, including her own dozens maybe even hundreds of times. Fucked in numerous lewd situations and shows of debauchery, and yet...he remained divine.

But bringing him here now, with the possibility of bloodshed, she was now worried more than ever that he would fall. And if he did, she would never be able to lift that weight off her shoulders.

"Yeah we're uh...ready when you need us." She cleared her throat, trying to swallow her nervousness which Agrat probably saw through easily.

Only her vision didn't remain on Sam for long, it quickly drifted to Cassiel.

The boy's violet orbs gazed up into Agrats dark black ones. "Cassiel." She uttered respectfully.

He released Samantha's hand and took a step closer to her. "Agrat."

Then a moment of silence went by, with the two just watching each other. Agrat even looked...almost embarrassed upon seeing him here. "It's...good to see you again...it's been too long." Her voice went a little hushed. Cassiel tilted his head, expressionless. "I...I...apologize." She began again, "I'm sorry I've avoided you. I hope you will understand...I am...well...look at me." She opened her cloak a bit, revealing the ornate armor set beneath it, but mainly attempting to point out her skin and the dark varicose veins along her limbs. Cassiel looked over her beautiful lithe womanly body, but only for a second before meeting eyes with her again. "Fallen...heh...I wish you never had to-"

She was interrupted as Cassiel closed the distance between them immediately. Diving his arms into the cloak and wrapping them around her midsection as gently as he could. Embracing his fellow angel in a tight grip. "There's nothing to forgive." Was all he said. And he held her, just held her.

Agrat was paralyzed in this instant, seeming completely caught off guard by the display of affection and didn't know how to react. His vibrant warmth filling her cold body and sending the most comforting sensation into her heart.

The faintest hint of a genuine happy smile crawled onto Agrats face. Her arms slowly coming around to return the embrace, a little awkwardly, but no less meaningful.

Sam watched this display with her heart feeling extremely heavy all of the sudden. Cassiel seeming to have a connection with Agrat that ran deep enough for her to actually hug him back. Agrat, the mayor of Shelter. She never hugged anyone!

Cassiel was so pure. So kind and loving. Forgiving and redeeming. He was everything Samantha was not, and she felt a lump swell up in her throat as she thought about why someone as good as Cassiel would be wasting his time with her.

'Do you ever miss your home?' Samantha asked, laying in her bed with Cassiel prone beside her. He lifted his head and shook his purple strands of hair away from his eyes, both of them naked after just having a night to themselves. 'Like...Heaven or whatever.' Sam made air quotes when she spoke the name of the place she could never go. 'I mean cuz...you never Fell for us, so...technically you could go back if...if you wanted...'

Cassiel propped himself up onto his elbows, his lower legs lifting and playfully kicking while he stared at Samantha. 'Do you want me to go?'

'No!' Sam leaned up and blurted a little louder than she meant to. 'I mean...' She cleared her throat, 'No of course not. I just...don't know what I've got compared to Heaven you know...so...'

He lifted an index finger towards her silencing her words before she could talk herself down any further. Then used his elbows to shuffle his way closer to her on the bed until their faces were only inches apart. 'As long as I'm with you, Daughter of Eve.' He teased with a shiny smile, 'I'm in Heaven every day.'

Samantha scoffed comically at his cheesy reply, but then leaned up to capture his kissable lips in her own.

A Succubus no less, was something not created to love. Only to feel lust, and to drain people for it. And she had done that for years, she had done many terrible things for her own gain, without a care in the world for others safety. So much bad was in her past, things she could never forget. No matter how hard she tried, she was a demon, not something that belonged with an Angel.

She choked out a sob in that moment which she quickly tried to bury by rubbing her eyes. Mentally slapping herself for not being tougher, this was not the time to reminisce and question everything. She couldn't show weakness, especially not now. She just needed to swallow her emotions and be ready for anything.

This thought begged the question though, if Succubi weren't supposed to love, why did she feel this way about him?

Agrats eyes opened, all the Vampire's heads turned in one single direction into the field, and Cassiel pulled away from his fellow Angel. "They're here." He spoke.

"Yes, they are." Agrat replied and looked up to the moon. It wasn't full, but it was still in the sky, so their powers would be stronger. And they could take their true form at any moment to cause more trouble.

The cloaked Fallen stepped away from Cassiel and took her place in the center of the field again, feeling the massive tidal wave of Urul energy approaching from the east. Without a doubt they brought either the entire pack, or every wolf within the area tonight. Had to be one hundred strong at least.

While here she stood, nine Vampires, a mercenary Succubus, a divine, and herself a Fallen Angel.

Agrat was confident in her own abilities, but she was not overly confident. With so many bodies to contend with compared to the small numbers of her little force, she knew they had strength potent enough to inflict massive casualties to the Urul horde. But there was no victory that could be had here. The numbers were ten to one, if they fought them like this, she was sure that they all would die. The wolves would surround them and overwhelm them with superior numbers, it was simple facts.

She glanced around the area behind her group, looking for any faint signs that her ace in the hole would arrive. But they were no where in sight. Without them, it was hopeless.

Her shoulders fell and she spoke up, "Listen to me now." Her voice loud enough for all to hear, "I am forever grateful to every one of you for coming to my aid tonight. But...I have overplayed my hand, and there is no victory for us tonight." All eyes turned to the Fallen. Sana tilted her head, very surprised to see such a mighty being appearing to be backing down now. "I'm afraid that I must tell you all to go. I had hoped for..." She paused, "It doesn't matter, what matters is you all can leave. I accept my fate, you all should not die for no reason."

The audience around her was silent, the Gilkur could also feel the high potency of the Urul aura incoming. But they were ready to deal with their ancient foe alongside Agrat tonight, honoring agreements made to their Elders were something Vampires were known for. So the reality of her suddenly just throwing in the towel caught all of them by surprise, none of them really knew what exactly to say.

Until one voice spoke out. "No." Cassiel refused her request to leave. "I will not leave your side tonight." He stepped closer and stood firmly next to Agrat.

Samantha's heart fell, along with a few tears from her eyes. She felt like she had been granted a miracle when Agrat told them to run. Only for it to be taken away when Cassiel put his foot down.

Agrat looked at her fellow Angel, "You will surely die if you stay here Cassiel."

The boy just shrugged, "There's worse ways to go."

"Cassiel..." Samantha practically whimpered behind him. He spun on his heel to look up at his lover for the past...as long as he could remember. There was no hiding the tears anymore despite how much she tried to wipe them away, "I...I can't let you do this..."

He blinked his beautiful purple eyes up at her, "Shelter is my home now Mistress. I would die to protect it, and you."

"I don't want you to die!" She yelled, her voice cutting through the quiet tension. "I...I can't let that happen! I can't!" She grabbed his shoulders shaking the boy lightly, "You...you're everything to me. Please don't...Please I'll do anything you want, anything I just...please..." Tears freely poured from her and she bowed her head. "I can't..."

Her sobs pulled at Cassiels soft heart and he quickly leaned up and captured her lips in his own. Feeling the wetness on her cheeks touch his own, wrapping his limbs around her and holding her in a deep passionate kiss.

Everybody watched quietly, feeling almost like they were watching two lovers in their final embrace. Which might as well be true.

When they finally separated though, Cassiels gaze held Samantha's, with the wisdom and a heart that he never openly wore, and he whispered in a voice only the two of them could hear. "I feel the same..."

Sam blinked, feeling the weight in her heart lift at his words and in that moment, she knew. Despite going completely against her nature.

She could not leave him. And she would rather choose death over living a life without him.

She loved him.

They kissed again.

The rustling in the distance became louder, and louder. They were on the approach.

And now Samantha stood hand in hand with Cassiel, ready to die alongside him.

The Vampires appeared to be a little shaken, Chessa held onto Ronnie's hand in a tight grip as the sudden reality of the situation began to fall upon them all. Agrat closed her eyes and pulled the drawstring of her cloak, allowing it to fall in to her feet pooling around her revealing the gold laced metallic armored corset and boots under it. From out of the shadows her hands pulled forth a long sharp weapon of black steel.

Its wicked edges were glistening like oil in the moonlight and talon like protrusions jutted out of the sides. The weapon practically singing in her grasp as she drew a line in the dirt with it, a sizzling sound and puff of steam trailing wherever it touched.

"Hey uh...Angel boy." Sana suddenly spoke standing next to Samantha and Cassie, "You're...holy...right? You have one of those too? Special sword stuff?"

Cassiel nodded, "I do...but..."

"If he draws it you'll die Sana." Agrat said, "He's not Fallen like myself. He wields a weapon of celestial light, and it would incinerate you and your kind on contact. Or severely weaken you within a hundred feet."

He nodded again, "Yeah what she said." All the Vampires took a step back from Cassiel. "Relax, I can fight without it."

Finally, they were within sight. The Urul arrived just as Agrat thought they would, creeping through the surrounding fields in the trailer park. On all sides of them they stalked, as wolves do when closing the net on their quarry. She was right, easily over a hundred of them emerged from the dark. None in their wolf forms, but many bodies crawled and walked from around every corner, from behind every blade of grass. They came out in droves, ready for war, ready to kill.

Agrat took a breath.

"Agrat! You slippery birdie." A confident, womanly voice boomed out across the field. Drawing everyone's attention directly to it. Agrat's avian eyes were the first to spot her from the distance, but everyone else was also able to perceive her rather quickly. She kind of stood out in the crowd. Standing at an amazon like height of 6'9, was a woman with hair so blonde it appeared almost white. Straight and long enough to reach almost to the middle of her back. She was stacked, with a rippling muscular frame concealed beneath her biker leathers, but still looked quite feminine. Bright emerald green eyes and a glistening white smile she brandished as she approached the group, her Urul at her back. "It has taken, way too long to finally catch up with you." She said, "I really wish this all could've been resolved without you running from us every step of the way. Now you've got these poor people involved." She gestured to the Vampires, Ronnie, and the rest. "I'm not fond of hurting people that I've got no beef with. So, I'm gonna give you one last chance to man up and stop running." The Urul continued their approach, closing in. "Surrender Agrat. Give yourself up, and the pack will let the rest of these people go. I know you play yourself up to be cold and harsh, but you care about your people, don't you? Don't be the reason their blood wets the ground tonight."

"Whaaaaat the fuuuuuuck?" Ronnie mouthed the words while looking across the field. While the big blonde woman was speaking, he caught sight of another blonde among the approaching biker gang. Peter.

Peter also returned the shocked look as he spotted Ronnie with the Vampires. After he sent him on the mission to the abandoned house Catalina told him about, Peter didn't know what happened to him afterward. But apparently, he made a few friends. Standing at Peter's side was Erica, who also just so happened to have Feles under her arm.

His typical flirty smile on his face and not a care in the world. He really was oblivious to what was going on with the doggies and the Vampires of the world. He just wanted to be fucked by a Werewolf again and when he went to see Erica, she asked him to come along. Being an old flame, Feles figured why not? He'll be eye candy for his sexy Werewolf Mistress.