The Lost Boy Ch. 18

Story Info
Cassiel heals Feles, and Helle wants to properly thank him.
9.3k words
4.79
14.1k
16

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. More updates!!

We left off on kind of a sad note last chapter so let's remedy that shall we? :D

The Following Contains: Some rough sex between a stacked dickgirl and a femboy. Good ole' fashioned boning with a little taboo roleplay thrown in there x) I hope you guys like it!

Read on and let me kno! More updates are coming along!

*****

Erica's eyes still hadn't opened.

Her heart was beating thankfully, Feles could hear it slowly pumping against the side of his head. He rested on her chest and his arm was draped along her midsection. Long red tresses of hair a bit of a mess around his face.

The both of them were naked, lying side by side one another on Erica's full-sized bed. Two days had passed since the trial of single combat between Erica and Agrats champion, the boy Ian. And yet both of them had still not recovered.

Beside them, sitting cross-legged was Catalina, a book in her lap and slightly concerned eyes looking over her pack mate with the red headed Neko demon. Initially, when they brought the pair of them back to Erica's apartment, they believed that she would have been fine once an hour or so had passed after that beating. And even Feles would've been okay after maybe a day or so since Neko's didn't heal as quickly as Urul.

But there they were, day two and both of them still down for the count.

Feles had managed to regain consciousness but was only able to stir on the bed enough so that he could shift closer to his Werewolf companion. Standing up or moving around was still out of reach for him, so he just laid there. His smaller frame steadily rose and fell with Erica's slow silent breaths, staring at her quietly hoping for her to be okay. He drifted in and out of the waking world, not really hearing many of Catalina's words. Her voice was soothing, but it mostly sounded like murmurs and mumbles as he slowly faded back to sleep.

Catalina puffed out some air from pursed lips and continued quietly reading to him, "Chapter three, Take It. 'So tomorrow at three would be okay?'Casey read the text as discreetly as possible since he didn't want to be blatantly texting at the dinner table." Her words were soft as she read the smut story to him. Feles often talked about how it was one of his favorites so maybe it would lift his mood, or calm his worries.

Just outside the entrance to Erica's bedroom stood Helle. She was talking to a particular Succubus who she knew could aid in her Wolf's recovery.

"Us Urul are as resilient as the stories you've heard have said." Her voice was low, trying to keep this discussion quiet and away from the ears of the injured Neko. "Now I've watched that girl take beatings that would make other girls in my pack cry like puppies. And she was fine after maybe two minutes of sitting and licking her own wounds. Even her boy there, we both know the demon blood in him should have had him back on his feet by now." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Whatever damage inflicted by that...boy..." Helle stopped for a moment, seeming to be recalling everything she saw him do that night. While she enjoyed the fuck out of watching that beautiful little thing move, she couldn't deny that he caused some major problems. "Whatever he did to them, it's not healing on its own. Or Hell...even if they are healing it's happening so slowly that they may as well be mortals at this point." She turned to face the Succubus, "That's why I contacted you. Our own healing methods aren't working here. Nothing of demonic nature seems to be affecting their condition...so I turned to the only thing in Shelter that rivals demon power. And that would be your pet angel." She uncrossed her arms and pointed to the purple haired small boy standing behind Samantha. Her lips slowly pulling up into a smirk as she looked over Cassiel, "Hmm...yes. I think that this adorable little thing is just what we need."

Now it was Samantha's turn to cross her arms, appearing to be deep in thought over Helle's proposed plan to help her own. But after a moment she nodded, "Well...I've sold my Angel for a lot of things, but divine healing? That's definitely a new one." She glanced back to Cassiel, violet eyes looking up at her curiously. Wondering what her decision would be and if yes, what would the price be. Probably more expensive than usual considering only about forty-eight hours ago Helle was her enemy.

But as per usual, Samantha's services could always be bought. She was like the Switzerland of Shelter, almost always staying neutral and only picking a side when she could turn a profit. So now that the initial conflict was over she was taking advantage of another precious gem of a situation to collect some debts.

"Only my Mistress." Cassiel thought almost comedically. But also, Cassiel was silently hoping Samantha would take the deal. He was pretty sure that he could help the two of them and even though he didn't have a good relationship with the Urul Erica, Feles seemed to care about her. And Feles was a friend, if somewhat a little flaky, he was still one of the boys he spent a lot of time with at school. So if he could help him and her, he would be happy.

The decision however, still fell to his Mistress, still deep in thought. "Hmmm...okay." Samantha said after tapping her chin a few times. "But you know that my boy's powers don't come cheap. Especially when dealing with something like this. Nothing is guaranteed when magics of opposing alignments clash, I might be putting my precious baby at risk by doing something like this. Plus, you'll be indebted to me twice. Once for each attempt to heal your people, whether or not it works." She clarified, because truthfully, since this was such a new request, she wasn't sure if Cassiel could even do anything despite him being of divine blood. His powers held great influence over demon kind.

Helle shrugged, "That's fine, you've got a deal." She held out her hand to the shorter woman offering a handshake. Samantha almost flinched from her gesture, she wasn't very used to feeling smaller than someone since she herself was over six feet. But Helle was an Amazon of a woman having over half a foot on her in height easily.

Despite the off-putting size difference, and quick willingness to accept the deal though, Samantha grinned and quickly grabbed the larger woman's hand. Inwardly gloating at her victory with yet another successful deal.

"Ha, wow I'm on a win streak." She mentally high-fived herself. Helle wasn't the only one coming to her with a request that she help with healing the two injured creatures.

The other day, she collected a few markers from the lovely Ian himself.

Only hours after the duel had ended, Melody and Ian came to her under Melodies knowledge that Cassiel could possibly help save those two from long term injuries. Ian of course just wanted to ask Cassiel straight away for help, but since he technically belonged to Samantha, they needed to go through her to get to him.

Now obviously Samantha was happy to grant their request as well, in exchange for a few... 'favors' from Ian down the line. One for each individual who required divine healing.

She would be sure to cash in on those afterwards. She was probably one of the few Sisters of Shelter who hadn't gotten to ride that little pony Ian. And she was aching to, the second favor she would think of something to cash that in on later. Besides, a son of Cain, she could charge top dollar for an ass like that.

But Helle didn't need to know about all that, so happily they shook hands, ready to enact the agreed upon deal.

"Alright, through here." Helle turned away from the pair and headed over to Erica's room. Her apartment was a little small, more of a shag pad really since most of her time was spent in The Den. So the Alpha wolf had to duck her head slightly to get through the doorway while Samantha and Cassie followed quietly behind.

Upon entering the room though and seeing the state of the two wounded beings on the bed, Cassiel felt his heart hurt. Feles even now was still holding onto Erica, and the two appeared to be out cold. "Because I'm ready to be with you, and we'll need as many of those things as possible'He clicked send." Catalina continued to read, quietly turning the page, "The next day, Gabbi's house; Casey stood outside her..." She stopped and looked up seeing the three entering the room.

Cassiel looked them over, a large purple bruise in the center of the cat boys' chest was easily noticeable on his nude frame. And on the also naked body of the Werewolf, her battle wounds had clearly not healed right. Even from this distance the divine could feel their auras were weak, the damage they sustained had tainted them with the power of the mark. Keeping them from recovering and leaving them in this incapacitated state.

The bruise adorned by Feles had several black varicose veins pulsing from it as well, obviously the toxin was freshly pumping into his heart. And Erica's large gashes along her face and shoulder looked like they were beginning to get infected. Demons and most supernatural creatures had a pretty much universal immunity to natural sicknesses and infections, but this was obviously a dark curse at work here. Integrating itself into them and making it impossible for them to naturally heal.

It was a powerful curse, but Cassiel had handled more intimidating things before.

Helle and Samantha both stepped aside, "Well, what do you think sweetie?" Samantha asked him.

He took a few steps closer to the bed, lavender eyes looking up and down their bare bodies. Another pang filled his chest at the horrible mess that happened the other night, thankfully it hadn't devolved into a blood bath like he was worried it might. But still, it didn't go without a few casualties of war. And one of them happened to be someone he was close to.

So he looked back at Samantha and nodded firmly, "I can do it." Then approached the foot of the bed.

At that, Catalina closed up the book in her hands, "Welp, guess that's my cue to get going. Peter's probably gonna cream his pants if I don't get home and fuck the cum out of him anyway." She said standing up and almost awkwardly shimmying against the wall to skirt around the others and leave the room.

Much to Helle and even Samantha's surprise, Cassiel actually climbed onto the bed and lowered his head towards the feet of the two bodies.

Again, Samantha had never seen him do a healing request before so she was interested to see what was about to transpire.

Cassiel closed his eyes and let his aura radiate, he knew he was dealing with some very powerful demonic magic here so it wasn't going to be easy. But still, he was up to the challenge, and gathered all the knowledge of healing he had in his mind, then allowed the pure radiance to flow.

Delicately, the small angel kissed the top of Feles and Erica's feet, then crawled up a bit higher and again placed his lips ever so gently along their calves. Kissing the smooth skin of both of them, alternating between each body and going a little higher.

Samantha blinked in surprise, but then felt a massively soothing warmth begin to pulse through the air of the room. Cassiel himself starting to emit a soft white glow that seemed to dance off of him like a pure smoke fizzling out of a fragrant smelling incense. His intoxicating floral aroma grew one hundred-fold and made Samantha feel so incredibly relaxed. Like if she wanted to, she could just take a nap standing right there.

He wasn't even attempting to be sexual, it was actually one of the purest things he could do. Despite the obvious questionable kiss he planted nearby both Erica and Feles's pelvic regions, carefully smooching above them on their abdomens before moving up to their bellies.

However, Helle didn't see the act as pure. Quite the opposite, as she watched that fuckable angel of a boy carefully crawl his body up the pair below him, she bit her lip. And the sweet comforting aura coming from him only served to make her hard.

Cassiel felt some resistance from the dark energy still buried within them and stunting their healing powers. He winced and squinted his eyes upon the contact, but knew he could power through it, and moved to Erica's chest, sweetly kissing between the valley of her breasts. Ignoring the obviously mouthwatering mounds in favor of going closest to her heart. And just like clockwork, shifting over to Feles and planting two more on the bruised area of his own breast.

On contact, the glow seemed to swim through Cassiels mouth and into Feles's chest, pouring the radiant, curing energy directly into his heart. The Neko stirred very slightly, moving his shoulders and legs to a more comfortable position.

Feles moved more in that one moment than he had over the last two days.

The necks were next and Cassiel continued to pour his own energy into them, flushing out the corrupted power like sucking out the poison from a snake. It was starting to wear on him but he kept going, knowing that he needed to do his best to help them.

Finally, he made it to their faces, and only now did he open his eyes. Glowing a bright purple, with a faint sparkling of gold, he again leaned in and brought his own pink lips to Erica's and looked to be about to kiss her directly. Only this time, his lips hovered less than an inch above her own, Samantha and Helle could just barely hear him let out a quiet sigh. Another river of purity and restoration entered her being through him then as he breathed a divine breath into her. In sync with him, Erica took a deep cleansing breath of her own, parting her lips do draw in the healing energy.

And lastly, he looked back to Feles, his friend from school and lowered himself down. Almost connecting their lips in a very taboo, but necessary method to cure his wounds. He hovered over him, looking to be kissing him softly. But just as he did before, he only breathed his own essence into the body of his friend, connecting them in this manner to pour his energy in and revitalize the cat boy's own power.

"Fuck me that's hot..." Helle thought, eyeing what looked like the two cute feminine boys kissing. She looked over Cassiel with a hungry predatory gaze. "Oh yeah...I know what I'm doing tonight..."

Finally, Cassiels aura seemed to softly fade, from a bright illuminating presence to a slow pulsing hum as he sagged against the two in the bed. The Angel boy had to pour a great deal of himself into this ritual in order to combat the darkness. But now he felt extremely tired.

He pushed himself back up onto his knees and looked down over the two. The source of their wounds already looked to be much better than they were before, and he could feel the toxin within them had lessened significantly. But it wasn't completely gone, hopefully he cured them enough so that their own power could take it from there and do the rest of the work with getting rid of what remained. Otherwise he was going to have to perform this rather taxing ritual a second time to cleanse them of it completely.

"Okay...they should be better now." Carefully he started to drag himself over their sleeping bodies to the side of the bed. Swinging his legs over it and standing up, albeit a little wobbly, his eyes were also a little heavy lidded. He seemed to be noticeably drained from the experience.

Samantha quickly approached him and wrapped him up in a hug. "Great job honey. Are you okay? Was it bad?"

Cassie shook his head, "They were tainted, with a curse of sorts. But I think I got rid of most of it, and I'm okay. Just a little sleepy now." He offered her a cute small smile as she pulled away.

It was then that Helle also stepped up right beside Cassiel, almost inserting herself in-between the two lovers and just looked down at him with a smile.

Now if you thought Samantha was intimidated by her height, Cassiel almost had to look straight up in order to match her gaze. She was almost two heads taller than the angel.

"Well done little one." She brought her hands up to gently cup Cassiels face. Her large womanly hands almost dwarfing the size of his head. "Thank you so much for healing my friends. You're quite the little miracle, aren't you?" She said leaning in a little closer, Cassiel blushed a bit at this but before he could reply to her, the distance between them shrank to nothing at all, as Helle leaned down and suddenly captured the divine boys' pink lips into her own. "Mmmmmmm..." She moaned into his mouth.

Now his eyes were wide open again.

Samantha almost recoiled from the unexpected show of affection and kind of just stood there...blinking...in shock.

Cassie's own purple orbs shot back and forth between his Mistress and the Urul molesting his mouth with her own. She was a very forward person apparently, as well as a forward kisser. Her tongue practically walked into his mouth and roamed around like it owned the place. His hands lifted slightly, unsure whether or not he should try to pull away and kept looking at Samantha for an answer. But she too seemed to stunned to figure one out.

His eyes slowly went from wide open to half-lidded again, something about how her tongue just immediately took control of his own made his head feel hazy. The way she moaned lustily into his lips, vibrating his mouth and sending the sound down his throat. Maybe it was because he was so drained, or she was just a reeeeally awesome kisser.

Eventually though, their lips disconnected with a wet smack, a thin trail of saliva connecting them still. "Uhhh...uhhmm..." Cassiel couldn't word. And Helle just continued to stare at him with a cheeky look. Stroking his cheeks and lightly pulling the long tresses of violet hair around his eyes, almost like she was playing with a pretty doll.

"Truly, I wonder how an Angel could go around a place like this, healing demons and yet still..." She moved his face around a bit, still held in her hands. "You retain your grace...so fascinating."

Samantha awkwardly cleared her throat, "Well than if the deal is done I suppose me and my Angel will be on our way now."

Helle shook her head, "Hmm, no. I'm taking this one to my bed." Once more, Cassiel's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"I'm sorry say what now?" Samantha replied quickly. "Um...that wasn't part of the deal." She tried to lean herself over to the side to catch Helle's gaze. But it seemed to be futile as she was transfixed on the purple haired morsel in her grasp. "I would be happy to sell him to you another time, for a price and after he's recovered his strength."

Finally Helle met the Succubi's stare with her own, shooting her a predatory, almost feral smile. "Oh sweetie, I don't pay for sex. And I'm certainly not waiting to wreck this ass." In a quick move, she knelt down and bridal style picked up Cassie. He yipped from suddenly being lifted up off the ground as Helle lugged him up into her arms like a husband would take his prized woman. Just as she thought, Cassiel's weight was about the equivalent of a glass of water in her hands.

And with that she turned about, now confident that her two unconscious friends would be alright, she left the bedroom and made her way over to the apartment door.

"Wha-, hey wait! Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" Samantha protested, "This doesn't work like that! He's not, hey!" She followed after her as quickly as she could, but her objections seemed to be falling on deaf ears. Cassiel looked at her from over Helle's shoulder, unsure of what he should do. Again, how forward she was in saying she was going to have him put him off but...

He kind of liked it...

Just her being so confident and scooping him up like this was such an odd but not unwelcome feeling in his chest. And plus, he was still tired from the energy he just spent on her people, so he wasn't sure if he even felt like bothering with struggling.