The Lost Boy Ch. 20

Story Info
With Angels attacking, Helle knows she must confront Ian.
18.3k words
4.53
10.1k
20

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Well would you looky what's back???

THAT'S RIGHT BIZNITCHES!! LOST BOY IS COMING BACK AT YA!!

Thank you all for your patience while I worked on too many other things lol :) I hope you all are ready to jump back into the fray with the loveable boy Ian and his friends!

The Following Contains: Action! There is a fight scene with some violence and a little blood, but also there is sexy times!! Lol, not entieeeerly non-con, but not completely con either, so think dub-con gang bang with femboy on several futas. (If you don't like doggy cocks...too bad XD)

I hope you all enjoy this extra long chapter! It's been way too long!! :DD

*****

The light from his wings shimmered, a bright, radiant gold.

Far above Shelter, descending from the sky, Ophiel looked down upon the revealed city. Several lesser Angels recently reported back to the Heavens that Shelter had finally been discovered. After centuries of concealment, it was at last found and Ophiel had been tasked to pay the town a visit.

His body clad in golden plate mail, divine runes emblazoned on the breast plate, and a helm of matching radiance to go along with it. He was dressed for battle, for he knew that there was one approaching in the coming days. The purpose of his arrival here was to ascertain how great a force would be required of the angels to cleanse this pit of vile demonic beings from the world.

The time was now, they had hidden from judgement for far too long. Silently born through the air on motionless, out swept wings, the angel descended upon the town.

Cassiel watched from the window, his hand on the glass and Samantha at his back. To the mortal eye, it would look like a small fleck of gold coming down from the sky. But he could see it as if it was floating right outside of the glass, he relayed his statement to Samantha in a hushed whisper, "There's nowhere left to hide..."

Golden eyes glowed beneath the visor of the helmet, scanning the buildings under his imposing form. Every house and home just reeked of them, the dark energy of their filthy debaucheries was fresh in the air even from this high up. The warrior angel grimaced as he drew closer, hearing the majority of their voices and feeling the strongest presence of energy coming from the carnival. The ever-present lights flashing in the distance from the rides and attractions, a beacon to draw in so many helpless souls who had no idea what they were walking into.

That was all about to end, his gauntleted fist tensed up. The soldiers of Heaven and the might of the Lord's army were going to scrub this plague from the face of the Earth.

He began to drift in that direction, sure that since the carnival seemed to be the liveliest place, it was where he would most likely get the best idea of what they were dealing with. His bright golden nimbus following closely behind him, however he only made it a few yards before he stopped short in mid-flight.

A new aura suddenly reaching his senses, quickly drawing his attention to one of the buildings below and halting his decent. His head sharply turned to the source, the aura of an Angel but tainted with the blood of a first Son. Fury instantly filling his being at the presence of something so forbidden here. Of all places, he should've anticipated it truthfully, where else could such scum be?

A gritted teeth snarl adorned his face beneath the mask and he whispered, "Nephilim..." The metal of his gauntlets crumpling further as his knuckles clenched with all his strength.

In a sudden upward lurch, the warriors body arched and his head turned up towards the heavens, unleashing a cry of rage to the sky. The loud bellowing scream could be heard for thousands of miles around, every soul, every Succubus of Shelter, and every angel above them as well, they all heard it. A clarion call of anger to alert them of the presence of Nephilim. The repugnant presence was known to Ophiel. A vile abomination that called itself Fenr.

Inside Helle's home the glass that Cassiel and Samantha stood before vibrated loudly and the two of them recoiled sharply away from the window. Helle sat bolt upright and grasped her forehead as the incredibly loud noise pierced her skull. Samantha slapped her palms over her ears and let out a loud cry of pain, Cassiel seemed to be the most unaffected, but still winced and stumbled backward from the furious roar that reverberated inside their skulls..

"WHAT IS THAT!?" Samantha screamed, unable to hear her own voice from the volume of the angel's call. Cassiel quickly rushing to her side and hugging her closely to his body, enveloping the two of them in an aura of protection. A soft white glow beginning to gently pulse from him attempting to ward off the call.

Around the world, people looked to the sky, hearing this low groan seeming to bellow from the heavens itself. They took to their cell phones and video cameras to capture the strange sound. Later, social media and the news stations would flood with speculations and theories, all oblivious to the actual nature of the call to war..

Ian laid in bed at home, sleeping soundly and dreaming of a simpler time when the cry shook the foundation of his house. However, the boy hardly stirred as the mark on his head began to softly pulse with light, casting the room in a light blue hue. A lightning bolt split the darkened sky. The cry heard around the world.

Down in the Road House, many of the Urul had collapsed under the power of the scream. But thankfully, after what felt like forever, the sound seemed to subside and fade off. Eventually trailing into a low hum that calmed after another minute passed. The whole ordeal only lasting for no more than a moment, and then it was gone. But the damage was done, many of the girls in the bar still held their heads in pain. Residual throbbing pounding at their temples like each and every one of them had been hit with a migraine at the same time. The Urul left utterly perturbed by this now practically foreign silent atmosphere.

Thankfully, none of the windows were broken, though some of the girls dropped their glasses or bottles when the sound wave first hit. So the place had a few messes of glass shards scattered about the many women, but not enough to wreck the place.

One of the waitresses staggered to her feet, clutching her aching head. "Wha...what the fuck was that!?" She shouted across the room to the bartender, who simply opened her arms in an oblivious gesture.

"Is everybody okay? Anyone hurt?" The bartender called out as a few other waitresses also got up from their keeled over positions and quickly went about seeing if their fellow Urul were alright.

Several of them also voiced their questions to nobody in particular, asking what just happened and why it happened it the first place? None having the answers of course only served to cause a cacophony of voices speaking back and forth to each other as the workers in the Road House quickly went to work on damage control.

Rapidly descending the steps of the second floor, Catalina rushed downstairs, The patter of feet followed close behind. "No, Petey, stay upstairs." She whirled about locking eyes with her blonde human as she tugged her shirt over her torso. Before the sound, the pair of them were in bed, surprisingly not having sex. Just laying about, cuddled up with one another getting ready to fall asleep. Peter was naked snuggled up to Catalina's side and she was nude as well for the most part, only wearing her panties to bed this night. She silently was wanting Peter to take some initiative and try to fish out her cock for some fun before nodding off, but, before anything could happen, 'BOOM'.

The two of them rolled out of bed in pain, writhing about, hands over their ears until the agonizing noise ended and Catalina quickly threw on her clothes ready to investigate and see what the Hell that was.

Peter tried to follow her at first, throwing on one of her, more baggy T-shirts to cover himself with. Since he was so skinny and she was much taller and more muscled than him, it fit like an oversized PJ shirt, "But what if it-" He tried to object to staying upstairs, but Catalina shushed him with her finger.

"Ah, ah! No butts, get back in bed, I'll be up in a few minutes. Go, do as Momma says!" She told him firmly waving her hand to shoo him back up, whirling about once more and heading the rest of the way down to the Road house first floor, flipping her leather jacket up over her shoulders and leaving Peter in the stairwell. Contemplating whether or not he wanted to obey her this time.

She entered the diner down below and looked around taking in the damages. Many of the Urul were unharmed, just pretty shell-shocked at what transpired here. Leaning over their tables or hunched down in chairs, voices bickering back and forth discussing what in the fuck just happened.

The bartender Hailey caught sight of Catalina from across the room, "Cat!"

She ran up to her, "Everybody alright?" Catalina asked, moving around the tables and quickly looking over her pack mates as she went.

"Yeah, we're okay, what the Hell just happened?" Hailey asked, crouching down and picking up several of the bottles that fell over from behind the bar.

Catalina shook her head, "I don't know, some kind of explosion or...or alarm it has to be..."

There was a brief crumbling noise above her as she said this, and a few chips of stone dropped down landing on her head. She flinched away and leaned back, watching the fragments clink down onto the floor. Did the ceiling take damage from the sound too?

She looked up-

CRASH

A powerful explosion ripped through the bar a second time as a comet of gold and metal tore through the ceiling of the Road House in a blinding flash of light. The shockwave from the impact sent chairs, tables, and Urul alike flying. Red hot pain flared in Catalina's back as she crashed into the wall with a sickening thud of flesh on drywall that robbed her of her breath.

His massive form left huge impact cracks in the floor from his three-point-landing. Celestial wings still flared out as his head slowly lifted, and the golden glowing orbs beneath the visor of his helm looked about. Seeing before him what looked to be many frightened women, disoriented and cowering away in this bar.

But his true seeing could easily pierce the visage they hid behind. "Beasts...with faces of beauty..." He grumbled loudly enough so that the Urul could hear, then slowly began to rise. "Monsters behind a mask." His height was massive, standing far over the heads of every Urul in the room. Suddenly conjured in his hand, another flash of bright yellow light blinked into the space. A longsword, sheathed in a pure golden scabbard materialized. He took hold of it in both hands and held it out before him in his strong grasp. Gauntlet gripping the matching gold pommel and pulling it maybe an inch or so free, revealing the glowing celestial blade, blasting all around whatever it touched and setting it alight with a sacred flame.

The light seared the walls, leaving dark burn marks in the wood and even bathing one of the Urul's arms, immediately filling the air with the sickening smell of smoking flesh. She screamed and rolled away, trying to escape the power of his light. The skin of her arm had peeled back to reveal singed fur and burnt natural grey flesh beneath.

Many of the other Werewolves quickly set into panic mode, Catalina was still recovering her wind. But she was still conscious and coherent enough to see the being of light before her, albeit blurrily. "An...Angel..." She muttered between breaths. None of them had ever seen one before, excluding Cassiel, but even so he was a lesser Angel who lay with demons. He was nothing compared to the beast before them now.

This was an Angel of the second sphere, incredibly rare, and a warrior of Heaven. And judging by his appearance, he wasn't here for anything good. This obvious showcase of an arrival was clearly a sign for trouble.

His hold tightened on the handle of his blade, "This is where you end."

Several screams could be heard as the women quickly began trying to flee the Roadhouse, survival instincts kicking in as they flipped over remaining tables and nearly trampled each other to escape. But before they could make it very far, Ophiel re-sheathed his sword hard, sending out another powerful shockwave into the bar, sending dozens of the girls tumbling into the air, slamming into the walls, and crashing over the bar counter. More glass and wood shattering in the chaos.

The angel didn't even see the need to expend the charge of his sword to purge such unworthy creatures. They were weak, drowning themselves in drink and lust, fumbling and falling all over each other in the face of conflict.

They didn't stand a chance.

He gripped his sword by the sheath and swung the handle like a bludgeon. The blade danced about him in a whirling dervish with the skill of a master. The cross-guard colliding with one Urul right under the chin and sent her flying backwards with a stomach churning crack of a broken jaw and several missing teeth. He swung it again, looping around his body and bringing it down onto another wolf in the center of her back, she hadn't even fully stood up yet from his first impact, when it knocked her down again, bloodied.

Another was struck in the center of her torso as he spun around, driving the blunt of his handle into her, the Urul careening into the doorway which lead to the bathrooms. Knocking it straight off the hinges and obliterating the wood.

Catalina shook her head, trying to regain all of her senses. If she didn't do something now, they were all going to die.

There was a loud crack behind Ophiels, showering him in fragments of shattered glass. He cast a glance over his shoulder to see one of these lesser demons tried to smash a glass bottle over his head. A completely futile attempt and a sure sign of desperation, he didn't even feel the impact over his armor, only heard the bottle break. The young biker girl looking baffled at how the man didn't even flinch, she thought if she hit him right on the top of his spinal column where the back of his neck was exposed and not covered, she might be able to knock him out, whatever he is, and give them a chance to run.

Unphased, he lifted his elbow up to bash the woman in the face. Her cheek splitting open, blood splattered his gilded armor from where shards of bone had torn through her flesh . She collapsed, slack, falling backwards unceremoniously onto her back.

Ophiel smirked at her foolishness, but other Urul seemed to be inspired by her attempt to fight the intruder in their bar. Another woman ran forward, teeth bared and ready to strike with her claws, only to have the Angel raise his scabbard and block her arm, following up with a hard kick to the abdomen. Launching the girl high off the floor and landing flat on her stomach several feet away.

Behind the bar counter, Hailey ripped a Remington 870 shotgun, out of its locked brackets. Lifting it up and racking the first shell into the breech, she leveled it at the hulking assailant attacking them.

The report of the firearm was deafening in the building, but no louder than anything they had already endured over the last five minutes. So she managed as she squeezed the trigger sending a fireball of buckshot out the end of the barrel, that clanged like a bell off the angel's armor.

Now that was just funny to him, it was one thing to attack him with their own abilities. But to try and fight him with human weapons? A demon fighting with guns, now that was a sight.

She pumped the next shot into the chamber and squeezed again, more of the same results though as every small lead ball smacked into the chest plate and portions of the shoulder protectors and helm, they once again made just more piercing clangs. None of the shot seeming to have any effect at all on the shaped metal like material covering his body. Not so much as a blemish tarnished the angel's armor.

But she tried a third time, once more working the pump of the shotgun to fire again. Only this time, the shot did not make it to Ophiel's armor. In a blink of speed, the imposing angel was on the Urul Bartender. His fist snatched up the shotgun causing it to discharge and fire into the ceiling. Hailey didn't even have a moment to react as he then swung the gun back down at her, breaking it entirely over her head, splitting it into several pieces of wood and metal. The unused shells falling out and clattering on the floor beside her as she too was knocked prone, unconscious on the floor.

A few more lurched at him, trying to get in a hit or a snap in order to hinder him enough to allow the others to escape. And some did, albeit ungracefully, diving through the front windows of the bar and taking off in a mad dash, sprint for the high hills. Abandoning their brave members of the pack in favor of survival.

Ophiel took out another girl with a harsh back-hand, she had held onto his sword arm and attempted to hold it in place but his offhand impacted with her face hard, spinning her in several three sixties before she hit the floor, then turned to look towards the back of the Road House, now many of the Urul who failed to escape had scurried backward. Huddling together off by the far wall and looking on in fear.

He began to approach the dozen or so remaining werewolves, the metal plates of his suit making an intimidating song of metal on metal in his stride. But amidst the sounds of the plates rubbing together, there was suddenly a screeching noise from the back of his shoulder guard. Something akin to nails scratching down a chalkboard as he felt something grip him there and attempt to halt his advance.

Catalina had finally recovered,her rage stoked from watching him laying waste to her fellow wolves, whom she hoped to God they were still alive and just knocked out. But in the chaos, it was hard to tell...

She rushed forward and extended her dagger like claws, hurling herself with all her might at his back. Even with her arm swinging up as high as she did she could only reach his shoulder; this angel's height was nearly to the ceiling.

And for the first time in her life, Catalina watched her razor sharp, harder than steel claws just glance off the metal protecting the angel's body. They left tiny little white, surface scratches that squealed against his plating in a shower of sparks, but little more. The angel stiffened and Catalina felt her blood run cold when she saw his eyes, like two small suns of hatred, glaring down at her through the visor.

Not one to back down though, she attempted to swing again. This time with her other hand and going for those two bright orbs looking at her, hoping she could get through to the place he was not armored.

Ophiel was faster than anything Catalina had ever seen though, and he quickly blocked her strike with the vambrace on his arm. She reeled as this happened and he took this opening to grab the Urul by the neck, his hand practically encompassing her entire throat, lifting her up off her feet. He held Catalina high above the floor, in full view of the remaining terrified Urul, her legs kicking and her claws grasping at the gauntlet as it squeezed cutting off her airway.

Just being touched by a being of purity and might was enough to sear Catalina's flesh. She felt the skin on her neck burning as if a hot iron was wrapped around her throat and felt the human visage fading away. The magic melting and fizzling out to reveal her wolfish features. Steam rose and escaped from between the cracks of his fist.