The Lost Hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yesss, I want you to eat my pussy."

She reluctantly stood up and as she did so, his softened cock popped out of her wet hole, followed by their combined love juices.

"We have to move you to a more comfortable position, so I'm going to help you get to my bedroom." She told him.

She put her arm around his shoulder as she helped him rise from the chair and without to much trouble, they made it to her bed. She helped him lie down and arranged his hurt leg on a pillow, then slipping her panties off, lay down next to him.

"I want you to straddle my face," he said.

"Let me just clean myself up a little first." She replied.

"No, Jane," "Please, let me do that for you with my tongue."

She moaned aloud at the thought of his tongue licking her pussy.

She lifted her leg and straddled him, putting her knees on either side of his shoulders and thrusting her hips towards his waiting mouth. Her hands went to the headboard of her bed to steady herself as she felt his tongue touch her swollen clit.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh," she moaned.

His thumbs went to her pussy and slowly spread her lips wide allowing him access to her inner folds of sensitive skin. His tongue circled her clit and then dipped down to her fleshy outer lips, which he sucked into his mouth and pulled on them with his teeth.

"Ohhh sssshhhiiittt, that's feels so fucking good." She said "Don't stop, don't stop doing that."

His tongue went from her clit, to up and down her wet slit. He found the entrance to her pussy and started to tongue fuck her, putting it inside of her as deep as he could. He grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer to his face, then went back to her clit and sucked it hard.

"I'm cuuuummmmmming." She cried. "Goddamn, I'm going to cum all over your face." With that, she started to roll her hips and push her pussy harder into his face, her juices starting to run from deep inside. Her body, shaking like a leaf in the wind, suddenly goes rigid and she cums again and again, each orgasm being as strong as the last.

"Ohmygod," "Oh... My... God," she exclaimed, "I've never cum that hard before."

She moved her ass down his body and leaned over and kissed him deeply, tasting herself for the first time; then licks her juice from his face.

She lay down beside him, with her head on his chest; willing her breathing to return to normal.

"How's your leg doing now?" She asked. "Did we hurt it with our play?"

"Hell, no," he chuckled, taking his hardening cock in his hand, "I'm ready to do it all over again." To be continued, if I have enough requests to do so.

12