The Lost Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela picked herself up and started removing her clothes also.

"What the hell, if you girls can do it, so can I." I stood up and just as I did Linda reached over grabbed my shorts and pulled them down past my knees, exposing my now half-erect penis. We all laughed.

Natalie looked at me and said, "Oh my girls look at the size of his penis!"

"Yes, and I've already had it and it was wonderful!" Angela said.

Natalie rolled over and began to crawl across the sandy beach up to me. She smiled and winked at me as she took my penis into her mouth and began to suck away on it. I watched as Linda dropped onto the ground and began licking Natalie's pussy. It sent a wonderful feeling all over me. I looked down at Natalie as she was sucking on my penis and that was when I realized we were going to have a fun night tonight. Angela walked over, got down on her knees, and began to kiss and rub the hairs on my chest. It was wonderful having all these women making love to me at the same time.

It wasn't long before my hand found Angela's pussy lips; I gently began to rub her and I could tell she loved it. Suddenly she stopped kissing and licking my chest. She stood up and straddled my face. Exposing her rather large clit for me to lick and suck. My hand clutched around her butt, I pulled her as tightly as I could into my mouth, totally engulfing her hairy wet pussy. I slowly worked my tongue around the outer lips of her pussy. I allowed my tongue to enter into her, spreading her lips as I pushed my tongue deep within her.

It was wonderful. The more I pushed my tongue into her the more she would moan for me to suck her. From time to time, I would allow my tongue to find her clit; slowly the foreskin began to slip away exposing her clit. The more I licked and sucked her clit and pussy, the longer her clit extended itself from its hiding place. It had become hard and very large. It wasn't long before she began shaking and jerking. She was holding on to my hair, pulling my head into her closer and closer. I could feel her love juices squirting from her beautiful pussy. Her cum flowed down onto my chin and chest.

I slowly released her clit from my mouth. It must have extended from her as much as an inch. It was beautiful hanging there, exposed for all to see.

I parted her pussy lips with my tongue and began licking her juices. She moaned from the pleasure of this. I could tell this really was what she loved most of all.

All this time Linda was sucking and licking my balls and penis when I felt someone take my penis and stroke it a few times in her hand. Then she stopped. I felt someone guiding my penis past a pair of warm pussy lips. It felt so damn good, slipping into someone's love pit. My cock loved every bit of her action as she moved her ass into the air and back down, consuming my cock with every movement of her ass. Every time she consumed my penis into her pussy, I could feel her womb rubbing the head of my shaft, making it feel wonderful inside of her.

Angela got off me once she saw that my penis had found a pussy. It was then that I realized I was fucking Linda. She was riding me for all I was worth. She kept saying, "Fuck me Dave! Please fuck me hard. Oh please, harder!" The more that she begged the deeper I shoved my cock into her.

We were completely engrossed in our lovemaking. Linda began to tremble; she had her head thrown back, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open, and she was breathing deeply. I felt her love juices squirt from her. She moaned with great pleasure. That was all that it took. I thrust my penis deep into her, feeling my sperm as it shot forth. Oh, did it feel good! Linda looked down at me with a smile on her face and then we embraced with a long wet kiss. We lay there kissing and holding each other in our arms for a few moments while our love organs enjoyed each other's juices.

"Linda, you are one good fuck and you can come back anytime." I told her.

"You are not too bad yourself Dave, and I would love to come back for more."

Slowly Linda lifted herself from me and as she did, Angela was there to lick both of our love fluids from my wet penis. I watched as Natalie began licking up the drippings from Linda's pussy also.

Linda and I embraced each other as we both enjoyed having our love juices sucked from our love organs.

"I just hope we can have more days like this one." Linda said.

Natalie then spoke up and said, "Yes, and next time it is my turn to have your penis." Every one laughed at that.

I looked at her and said, "Yes, the next time it will be for you. But for now, we had better get on board the boat and get some much needed sleep." With that, we all slowly picked ourselves up and made our way back to the boat.

I had just gotten into my bunk when I realized that there was someone standing close by. In soft voice, Natalie asked, "May I sleep with you tonight?"

I said, "Well yes, of course you can." She slipped her nude body into the bed with me. I reached over, pulling her head onto my chest. I could tell that she was worried about the fix that we were in, and so was I.

The next morning we pulled the canvases from the boat down onto the beach to the spot that we had picked to build our new shelter.

It took us almost all day to put up our tent, but when it was completed, it looked like a solid shelter.

I turned to the girls and said, "Not bad, I think we did well."

All of the girls agreed that we had done a good job.

That night after the evening meal, I brought up the subject of our food supplies.

I informed everyone that our food supply wasn't going to last long, so we had better start finding a way to feed ourselves.

Linda then informed us, "When we were scouted out the island, yesterday I saw pineapples growing."

Angela said she had found some mushrooms and what she thought was a tomato plant growing down by the pond.

Natalie then suggested that we try to make a place for a garden, planting some of the vegetables that were still on the boat.

"Great ideas, let's work on them all tomorrow." Dave said.

The next morning I asked, "Have any of you ever been fishing?" No one said a word. "Well," I said, "Its time for you to learn the art of fishing. Who is going to be first?"

No one said a word. I looked at Linda and she smiled and said, "I'll get a rod and reel from the boat, and we'll go fishing. The rest of you girls see if you can find something to put on the fire to keep it going. Linda is going to catch fish for our dinner." The other two girls started laughing.

"Don't laugh," I said. "It is going to be your turn tomorrow or the next day. Everyone gets a turn at this. Our lives may depend on your ability to catch fish." No one said a word once again.

Linda and I walked out to the edge of the water. I wrapped a towel around her waist. Then I strapped a rod belt over the towel and showed her how the butt end of the rod went into the belt. "This belt will help you reel in the fish when you get one on your line."

She smiled and said, "Do you think I'll even get a bite?"

"Oh sure you will. You will not only get a bite, you will reel it in by yourself. Now you watch as I cast the line out into the water. The next time you will have to cast it out yourself."

I took the rod, cast the line out into the water, and then handed it to her. I had her put the end of the rod into the pouch then I showed her how to hold the rod.

"When will I know that I have caught a fish?" She asked.

"When the line starts to come off the reel it will be singing. Then you'll know that you have a fish on."

I stepped back, sat down, and took a real good look at Linda. Besides the belt, she was completely nude. Oh, she was a beautiful woman. Her breasts were large and her small tummy extended outward just a little. Her waist was narrow and she had pussy lips that hung down, nice and long. Her thighs from her hips to her knees were large and firm and she had bright red hair, including her long and dark pubic hair. She was one good-looking woman, and best of all she sure did enjoy a good fuck. Yes sir, she was a real woman all right.

Just about then, she yelled out. "I think I have something, my line it is spinning out!"

I jumped to my feet and ran to her. I told her to be ready to crank in the reel and set the hook.

She looked at me and asked, "How do I do that?"

I stepped behind her, reached my arms around her waist, and said, "I'll help you." I took her right hand, placed it on the handle of the reel, and said, "Now crank it." Just then, the tip of the rod pulled forward and down. I said, "Pull back on the rod." I helped her. "Pull hard, that will set the hook."

She did, and then the fun began. The line started back out and then it slowed. I told her to begin to reel in the line as fast as she could. She lowered the tip of the rod and I told her to keep it up in the air.

"Oh, all right!" She kept reeling it in until she said, "I can't turn it any more."

I told her to lower the tip of the rod and reel in as much of the line as she could and then pull the rod back to the space between her breasts. We both smiled as she did just what I had told her. "Now then, lower the tip of the rod and reel in the line again." She kept this up for almost ten minutes until she got her catch onto the beach. I said, "Now was that fun or what?"

"Yes it was fun, can I do it again?"

"No, your catch is all that we can eat for now; we would just be wasting any other fish that you caught." She sure was happy with her first fish.

We walked back up the beach to the tent and I took my knife and cleaned her catch.

That night we all had a nice fish dinner around the campfire, followed by a few drinks.

The longer that we drank the hornier we became, and it was not long before Natalie was saying that she was horny and needed to make love.

I told her, "Yes, but you might have to help get me hard." She looked around at the other girls with a smile on her face and said, "You're damn right I can help that penis of yours, and when I am done with it, I will let it dance a little jig in my pussy too!"

I turned and looked at the rest of the girls and asked, "What about the other girls?"

"They will have to take seconds tonight." Natalie said.

Everyone laughed at that.

The next thing I felt was her sucking away on my penis, long and hard. It was no time at all until I was hard as a rock.

The other two girls I had in my arms kissing and sucking on their nipples. I could see that we were going to have another great night tonight. It was not long before Linda was playing with Natalie's pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. Natalie was getting hot now as she sucked hard and long on my penis.

She would take her tongue and slowly roll it around the head of my penis. Then with the tip of her tongue, she would tickle the opening on the head of it; after that, she would deep throat me a few times. Then she would slip my penis from her mouth. She would smile, showing the pleasure that she was having. She would then return to sucking and tonguing me. It felt wonderful.

I reached down and stopped her, pulling her up to my chest letting her know that she needed to mount me; with this action, she realized that I was ready to come inside her.

She didn't hesitate for a moment and I felt her pussy lips spreading around my shaft as she lowered herself down and completely consumed my penis with in her wet, hot, juicy love pit. It didn't take long before I ejected my warm sperm into her. The more sperm that I discharged into her, the harder she fucked my penis. Oh, did this girl love to fuck. Sweat was dripping off her breasts and down onto my body as we fucked each other long and hard. Her nipples had become large and hard as they extended outward from her lovely round breasts. Our tongues were working together in each other's mouths as we made wild love with each other. I fucked her for over an hour until I realized I was coming once again. After that, we both stopped our action, completely exhausted. That was when I realized how badly Natalie needed a good fuck that night. She loved it. This woman needed my penis more than I had known.

She slowly lifted her body off me. She then reach down, took my penis into her mouth, and began to suck away at it hard and long. She kept this up for almost thirty minutes until I said, "Alright Natalie, let me take you to my bunk, and we will spend the night together."

"I would love that," she said.

We got ourselves back onto the boat and into my cabin. As we crawled into my bunk, she was already pulling on my cock. Soon her mouth found the head of my penis and she began sucking it hard and long. She must have kept this up for twenty minutes or more. Suddenly she realized that I was about to come. She pulled my penis from her mouth and climbed onto my body. Her pussy lips parted as I slipped into her juicy love hole and then we began fucking each other. It didn't take long before I whispered into her ear. "It's ready Honey." My sperm began discharging deep within her, feeding her awaiting womb. She moaned and kissed me, showing her pleasure and satisfaction. She slowly slipped herself off my body, all the time kissing me and thanking me for my sperm.

It was not long before we were sound asleep in each other's arms.

When daylight came we awoke, and I said, "Natalie, lets get out of here and wash all this dry love juice off our bodies."

She looked at herself and then at me and burst out laughing. "We sure did some fucking last night!"

"Yes we did, I have never seen anyone that needed a fuck like you did."

"I just may not be done with that penis of yours yet," she said.

I got a big smile on my face and made a mad dash up onto the deck and down onto the beach. As I was running, I looked back and saw Natalie. She was right on my heels. She was laughing as her tits flopped when she ran. We hit the water at just about the same time and it felt great. We swam out into the deeper water and dove down. Natalie was still right with me when she reached out and found my penis and pulled away on it. I almost started to laugh right there under the water. We came to the surface with our arms around each other as we kissed.

"Come, on let's go, and fuck on the beach. I would love to see if I could suck cum from your balls this morning." Natalie said.

We came out of the water and up on to the beach and collapsed right there in each other‘s arms.

It was not long before we had gotten our breath back. Then we were kissing each other. I felt Natalie's hand on my penis as she began stroking it. She stopped kissing me, and then she made her way down to my penis. I felt her slipping it into her mouth and the licking and sucking began.

I realized that it wouldn't be long before I would be giving forth my sperm. I said, "Natalie, it's about to come Honey."

She stopped and pulled my penis from her mouth and then she reached up, kissed me and said, "Dave, I am going to suck every damn drop of your cum out of your balls. Then I am going to swallow it down and enjoy every sweet drop."

She smiled at me, winked, and went back to sucking on my penis.

It wasn't long before I could feel my sperm discharging deep into her mouth. She then slowly let my cock slip from her mouth and as I watched, as she swallowed down my discharged sperm. She wiped the outside of her mouth with her fingers making sure that she had gotten it all, then she looked at me with a slight smile on her face as she returned to my penis, and licked every damn drop of cum that she could find.

She then slowly pulled herself up, kissed me on the mouth, and whispered in to my ear, "Honey, I have had all of you, and you are wonderful."

"Natalie, you are one sexy woman," I said.

A week had passed when I told the girls that they had better find a place to hide the money. Furthermore, no one should ever go near it, not until we all knew that it was completely safe to do so. "If anyone found out about your money, they would take it and leave us here to rot on this island. So, whatever you girls do, don't ever say anything about the money!" The days turned into weeks and then months. There was not a sign of a ship or plane. It was as if no one ever came close to this island. We had kept a large fire going on the beach at night in the hopes that someone would see it. The only thing that concerned me was that we still didn't know where we were.

We had caught fish from the sea, and we had shot some wild game. There was also fresh fruit on the island.

I could tell that we had been here for quite some time now. I had grown a long beard, the girl's hair was getting long, and their body hair had grown out. Their leg and pubic hairs were thick and long now.

What few clothes that we did wear were nothing more than rags now. Most of the time we didn't wear anything. We had been living in the nude for so long now that we all had dark tans. We had become true natives of the island, to say the least.

One morning, just after sunrise, Linda and Natalie came running up to me and said, "Dave! There's a boat coming towards the island!"

"Where?" I asked.

"There." Natalie pointed towards the open sea.

We all looked.

"Well girls, looks as if we are going to be rescued after all."

The girls and I had a plan if this should happen. Everyone knew just what to do.

The girls all slipped off into the jungle.

I stood there waiting for the small boat and its crew to come ashore.

One of the men from the boat came up on to the beach and walked towards me. I told him my name and said, "Could you please help me? I need to get back to civilization."

He just smiled and said, "Of course we can help you. By the way, how did you come to be here?"

"That's a long story and I sure would like to get back home as soon as I can."

"Oh, my name is Jeff, Jeff Stanley. Yes, we will be happy to get you back home. Is there anyone other than you on the island?" he asked.

"No, I lost my crew and boat in a storm and I washed up on this island in the middle of nowhere."

"You have that right; this is a lost island all right. It isn't even on any of the charts."

"Do you have any idea what this island position is?" I asked.

"No I don't. However, when we get back to the boat I will take a reading for you. How long have you been here on this island?" Jeff asked.

"I am not sure, what is the date?" Jeff gave me the date and I thought about it for a moment and then said, "I have been here for over a year."

We waded out to the small boat and climbed into it. I looked back at the island, knowing that the girls were watching as we moved out to sea and back to the anchored boat. That was when I knew that I had come to love those three girls and I would do anything to get back to them.

It wasn't long before we were on Jeff's boat and under way.

It felt good to have a cool drink and something different to eat from what I had been having.

No one could believe that I had been on that island for so long.

Then Jeff came to me and said, "Here is the map reading of that island you have been on."

We sailed for almost a day and a half before we got back to my home base in Hawaii.

I went right to work. I contacted my insurance company and reported what had happened to my boat and crew.

They informed me that they would help me out, and that I could go shopping for a new boat. It wasn't long before I found a sweet sail boat that was for sale. I knew that it would just fit the bill for what I needed. It was completely powered and almost new. I put down a deposit and told the owner that I would get the balance in a few days.

I had to make sure that I didn't tip my hand and let anyone know that I needed to get back to sea as soon as I could. All the time I was thinking about the girls. I was somewhat worried about them. I knew that I had to get back to them as soon as I could. I just hoped that I could keep them all together.