The Lost Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took eight days to get all the paperwork completed, but I had my new boat.

I knew that I had to do some shopping for the girls. They would have to have some clothes if they were to encounter the outside world again.

I went down and bought a whole month's supply of food and I checked all of the gear on board my new boat. Everything checked out and I knew that I was ready to put out to sea. The only thing that I had left to do was make a check with the weather service before leaving. I wasn't ever going to let what had happened to the girls and I ever happen again.

I had been looking over my shoulder for days now, for anyone who might be watching. I just had a feeling that someone was keeping an eye on me.

I thought to myself, the time has come for me to make a run to my lost island, but I would take my time and sail around for a few days, watching all the time for anyone who might be tagging along behind me.

I set sail early one morning and I didn't try to hide myself during my departure so if someone were watching they would know that I had put out to sea. I sailed for over three hours when I stopped and dropped anchor. I waited an hour looking back in the direction that I had sailed from; I saw nothing so I pulled up the anchor and sailed on.

I had been sailing for over three days now, stopping from time to time, keeping an eye on the open sea, and watching to see if anyone was following me. I began to think to myself that it must be safe for me to make a run to my island. At the end of the third day, I sat out the night and waited until morning to see of anyone just happened to sail by.

I made myself breakfast, and then went up on deck and got myself a chair, and waited. I was going to make sure that no one was following me. I sat for over four hours waiting. I didn't see a single boat or ship, not even a plane.

I thought to myself now is the time to make a run for my island. I put up the sails, with the wind to my back, and hoped that no one was watching. I kept a sharp look out for anything, but I saw nothing.

I came up on the island and dropped the anchor. It was almost dark and I felt I should sit out the night before going ashore. I would wait until the morning.

It was just getting light when I put the rubber boat into the water and started the engine. I pointed the boat towards the beach where we had lived for the past year. When I got to the beach, I shut off the motor, got out, and pulled the boat up on to the sand.

I looked around for the girls but found no one. I wondered to myself what might have happened to them. I walked into the area where we had set up our camp. There were still hot coals in the fire pit, so I knew that they were around. I called out for them and all three came running out of the jungle, their dark tanned nude bodies shinned in the early morning sunlight. I could tell that they were happy to see me. I got a big kiss and hug from all three of them, it was great to see them again.

"I'm sure happy to see all three of you; I missed you a great deal. I have been on the lookout for anyone who might be following me, and we should get ourselves the hell off this island as quick as we can."

"Should we go and get the money now?" Natalie asked.

I looked around at the open ocean, taking my time to look at every foot of the open water, making sure that there was not a sign of anyone or anything out there.

"I have had the feeling that someone has been watching me even before I left port. I have not seen anyone but I just have a feeling. So, keep an eye out for anything on the open water."

I turned and looked at all three of the girls as they stood there. "Linda, you and Natalie go for the money, and Angela, you and I will get the boat into deeper water."

"How have you girls been while I was away?" I asked Angela after the other two left.

She had a smile on her face and said, "Well, it has been a little lonely around here without your penis. We're just happy to see you come back for us. We were beginning to get a little worried."

"I would never leave you girls here alone for anything."

It was not long before Natalie and Linda came out onto the beach and made their way down to the boat. Their arms were full of bags. We all helped put the bags into the boat, everyone climbed in, and I started the motor. In a flash, we were skimming across the water towards my waiting sailboat.

I ran the boat alongside the sailboat and we all climbed on board with our arms full of bags.

I turned to the girls and said, "Tie up the boat to the aft railing." Then went to the controls and started the motor. In no time, I was bringing up the anchor, and I slipped the motor into gear and we could feel the boat getting under way.

"Well girls, it looks like we are off that island." We all stood there on the deck of the boat looking back at what had been our home for the past year.

Then Angela spoke up and said, "It's a good thing that island was there. Otherwise, we would have gone down with the boat in the open sea." No one else said a word as we pulled away.

It was no time before I had the sails up and the wind to our back as we were skimming across the open ocean.

The girls all stood there completely nude. They were beautiful standing there with the morning sun on their bodies and the ocean breeze blowing their hair. That was when I realized just how much I had come to love them all. I had really missed them.

Angela looked back at me and said, "Dave, we sure have missed you!", and the other two girls smiled and said, "We sure have."

"What are you doing with your clothes on? You should be just like the rest of us!" Linda said.

"Well I have been out among the people of the world."

I then slipped out of my shorts and shirt and stood there without anything on. I said, with a big smile on my face, "You girls look amazing, and I'm sure looking forward to having you all tonight."

"Does this boat have a shower?" Angela asked. I smiled at them and said, "Yes, and there is lots of hot water. The freezer is full of food and I have a good supply of drinks. We are going to party tonight. That is if you girls are up to it. Oh, and there are some new clothes down below, just in case we encounter the outside world. I thought you might like to have them."

They all smiled and Linda said, "You just wait Dave, we are going to have fun tonight. By the way, Natalie and I have a surprise for you; we just hope you're not going to be upset about it. We'll let you know what it is later."

I thought to myself, what in the world is their surprise?

We had all been looking out at the horizon all day long for anything or anyone. However, we saw nothing. As the day ended, I took one last hard look at the open sea and found nothing there. "Well girls," I said, "it appears that my worries were unjustified. We haven't seen a damn thing all day long. Let's drop anchor here and call it a day."

I realized that the girls had not had a real meal in quite some time. The girls were under the shower enjoying the hot water and soap while I prepared dinner. When they got to the table, I had their meal ready for them. We all made a toast to the good life and that we had made it through this entire ordeal. It took the girls a full hour of eating before they had their fill.

After dinner, the girls pushed themselves away from the table. Their tummies swelled, from their first real good meal in a long time.

I told the girls I had found out no one in the world had a claim on that island that we have been living on. That is when I asked, "Do you girls know what that means?"

No one said a word.

"That means if we claim that island, we can run it as we see fit and no one can touch us. We could build ourselves a resort. With a small airstrip, we could fly in tourists; take them sailing for the day.

I think we could have a moneymaking business there. We all know that there is good fishing on the island. You girls think about it. Let me know how you feel about having our own island."

It wasn't long before all three girls had there hands on me and they were caressing my penis and I was starting to get an erection. Then Linda came over and began to kiss me, and then I felt a warm tongue on my penis. I knew that the fun was about to begin.

Angela was slipping her pussy lips around my penis and she kept saying, "It's my turn now Dave, it's my turn."

I said, "Sure Angela you can have your turn, but what about the other girls?"

"Oh, they're pregnant." Angela said.

I reached out, stopped Angela, and looked around at the rest of the girls. I asked. "Do you two have anything that you would like to tell me?"

All three of the girls looked at each other. Linda spoke up and said, "Dave, Natalie, and I are almost sure that we are pregnant."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"We are both over two months past due and we have been sick almost every morning for some time now."

"Well, I'm not surprised, the way we have been fucking each other. However, I had not planned on it happening and not to two of you at the same time. This is a bit too much. Well, girls how do you all feel about marrying the same man?"

Natalie spoke up and said, "We've all been talking about that. Do you think you could live with the three of us all at the some time?"

"I have been for the past year. It's as if we're already husband and wives."

"How do all you feel about us all sleeping together all the time?"

All three girls begin to laugh. Linda spoke up and said, "We are going to have to order a really large bed for all four of us to sleep in.

Natalie then spoke up and said "Dave, do you know of anyone who would marry you to all three of us women?"

"I sure do, and the old boy owes me a favor from the last time I got him out of trouble. He'll do it, and there will not be a word said about it anywhere."

Angela asked, "Is this guy able to perform marriage?"

"Oh yes, he is the governor of the island of Tineway.

"Well," Linda said looks like we are off to Tineway."

I looked at all the girls and asked, "Are you all sure this is what you would like to do?" They looked at each other, then they all started jumping up and down saying yes, oh yes let's do it.

"Well, if you all are sure, I will be happy to marry you all. However, tonight we party and everyone has a turn at my penis. I will not rest until your pussies are dripping my sperm from them." With that, we embraced each other and began making mad love to each other.

Of course, Angela was the first to consume my penis into her mouth while sucking away at it. All this time I was kissing each of the other girls, licking and sucking their breasts between kisses. Suddenly I realized that I was about to come and I reached down and pulled my penis from Angela's mouth. She quickly mounted my penis and began pumping away.

I could feel her womb as it tickled the head of my cock. It didn't take much of this action until my sperm coated her inside. We both laid there in each other's arms kissing one another. Before the night was over my penis had filled each of the girls' wombs with my sperm.

The next morning we made our way to the island of Tineway. That was the first time that the girls had contact with other people in quite a while. They did some shopping and while they were out, I looked up my old friend the governor.

I had everything set up for the marriage that afternoon. I found the girls and told them that the governor said he would marry us all at a time.

That afternoon we were all married.

We spent that night in one of the nicest hotel that we could find. We drank and danced all-night and after the partying was over, we fucked each other until we couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. It must have been around two in the afternoon before I awake buck naked in the bed with all of my new wife's. There pussies were red and all were dripping my sperm from them. My penis was so sore that it hurt when I took a pee. Man what a night we must have had.

We had to hang around for two weeks. Before we had the paperwork in our hands showing the ownership of that island that we had been stranded on for so long.

We hired a contractor and informed him where and what we needed to have done to make the place into a real flush resort. Then we went sailing for three month. By that time, all three girls were expecting. I turned the boat towards the lost island we had a wonderful time these past three month but it is now time to get back to our island and get to work on our resort island.

The island had become a beautiful paradise. We just loved it.

That was six years ago. We are all still together, and I am now the father of three boys and four girls.

The End