The Lost Lord Ch. 02-03

Story Info
I'm to be a demonic lord? There are two of them?
8.2k words
4.63
55.2k
54

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

Note: I'm a lazy person, therefore I don't really proofread my stuff more than once. That's not really a good attitude to have when it comes to stories, I realize. I also couldn't help but make a generic high school douchebag that everyone should hate, forgive me.

Chapter 2 - Revelation? I'm OK with it?

When Rainer's senses came back, he saw Asmodea sleeping next to him, arms wrapped around his chest, legs interlocking with his, her knee touching his member, breasts pushing into his side... God that feels good, he thought. He felt surprisingly docile, even after the images he saw the night before. He recounted the events from last night, eating dinner with Asmodea, getting blown in the car, and then receiving a powerful orgasm the made him fall asleep. But what happened during that third event was what he wanted answers for.

Did I really see that last night, probably just a dream... A very vivid dream, so vivid... That I feel like screaming, She's right here next to me and nothing strange about her that I can see. Yea, probably just a dream... I didn't take any acid did I? No drugs, no drugs, I'm fairly certain I'm clean. If I haven't taken any before, I didn't take any last night. I should probably ask her about what happened, I mean, no man can be that lucky on their eighteenth birthday... Can they?

While Rainer's head swam with thoughts, one thought interrupting the other until Asmodea woke up.

Asmodea spoke with her same sultry tone, but in a lull, "Mmmm, that was so much fun last night. I never cummed that hard in my life, and that is saying something about you."

Rainer replied warily, "Uh, while the sex was great last night, I can't help but remember some weird events happening, while I'm sure they were just some sort of hallucination, I can't help but want some sort of confirmation that they never happened." Rainer then told himself softly, "Way too vivid..."

Asmodea only sighed and returned to original seductive smile, "I didn't mean to show you that last night, I haven't had sex in the longest time, eighteen years in fact. What you saw last night was truly real, and I wish to tell you I mean you no harm."

"Ha ha, you're joking right? You have to be, I mean what I saw last night can't be real, wings, tail, horns, your skin... Like some fucking demon.

"Some fucking demon, you're right on the mark. Here let me show you." Asmodea stood up after confirming what Rainer hoped were hallucinations.

She stood in the middle of the bedroom, throwing her arms out to the sides. Rainer maintained a wary stance, ready to defend himself should he feel the need.

First there was silence, then there was noise. Dark wisps traveled from the corners of the room into her body, as if she was sucking up darkness. Wings began to sprout from her shoulder-blades, horns protruded from her head, a tail grew out from the top of her butt. Her skin began to shimmer red, her wings, horns, and tail began to take a reddish tint as well. The darkness that seemed to suck into her imploded when her transformation finished, flying back into the corners of the room. She truly was what she said she was, a fucking demon.

Rainer didn't watch the ending, he hid himself under the covers. Facing a gun wouldn't stop him, he could tell when one would fire or wouldn't. Facing a knife wouldn't stop him, the people who wielded them hardly knew how to use their weapon. Facing a multitude of fists rushing towards him, he didn't even break a sweat. But this, THIS of all things, made him truly scared. Still hiding under the covers, he decided to take a peek and pulled the just over his eyes.

Staring right at him were Asmodea's pine green eyes only a centimeter from his face. Before he could react, she planted a kiss on his nose, licking her lips afterwards. And just like that Rainer seemed to calm down again, assessing the situation.

Regaining his calm and smooth composure from the night before, he asked, "So you're a demon? Are you here to take my soul or something? Fairly certain that's what demons do."

Asmodea snorted, the first non-sexy thing she had done Rainer noticed, "Take your soul? Oh goodness gracious no, I have been protecting the darn thing for eighteen years now. Why would I want to take it? Let me explain to you..."

Asmodea lay down next to Rainer once again wrapping herself around him, breasts squishing in between the bodies, knee rubbing against his member, planting another kiss on his lips. Rainer remained calm, not knowing what would happen next and deciding to go with the less threatening flow.

"All your life, you've acted a certain way haven't you? Of course you have, and yet yesterday and now today, you look at things in a different light, a lustful light. How do I know this? Well, since your birth I have watched over you, protecting you against those that you can't protect yourself from. Since your birth, you've been chosen for a particular path in life you never would have imagined existed. My gosh, that sounds so cliche. Still, my words ring true, I am only here because of what you became yesterday. You have matured and adapted to a power resting within you, and yesterday you have finally grown enough in order to wield it." Rainer wanted to interject many times, but whenever he opened his lips, Asmodea place a finger on them in order to shush him up, in some cases kissing him.

Asmodea regained her composure after kissing Rainer's squirming face for a fourth time and spoke again, "Yesterday, I watched you, from a distance, and saw that you were thinking much differently, while you acted the same, your thoughts went haywire. Lust filled thoughts flooded your brain with each attarctive female you passed, even though you have shown no interest in any of them before. Lust, is exactly the power that you hold dominion over. The deadly sins, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust, and Pride all have a Ruler that commands over it. While I'll explain the others some other time, just know that as of yesterday, you hold dominion over Lust, you are the Lord of Lust.

Rainer finally managed to speak through Asmodea's fingers, "If you hadn't shown me your... More inhuman appendages, I would've called you in to the psyche ward. I guess I can believe in demons and whatnot being real, but me? Me becoming a lord? A Lord of Lust of all things, I... You really do have to find someone else. I mean, there's no way I have any such power at all." Rainer's calmness evaporated near the end of his words, and began to mumble gibberish to himself.

Asmodea sweetly replied, "Do not worry, you will become the Lord of Lust, and trust me, you will have fun with it. Eighteen years ago, the previous Lord of Lust died. He recited a spell from his personal grimoire..." Asmodea shuddered when she uttered the last word, though she continued, "This spell released all of the Lord's power from him, effectively killing his body and mind, it was necessary for the spell to be completed. His body turned to ash and the power rested within those ashes. Before he died, he did extensive research of potential successors, until he found you. He scryed your future and found you worthy of his respect, he deemed you worthy of his power, for he believed you would use it wisely and not frivolously like most others would.

You have power resting within you, while you can finally utilize it, your power has permeated you throughout your life. Haven't you noticed how easy it was to fight people? How... Slowly objects racing towards you moved, how fast you could retaliate right after? How you never felt fear, even when faced with overwhelming odds? How dangerous human weapons like your guns... Well, you just knew how to act around them? Subconsciously you were using your power as a sort of defense mechanism."

The more she spoke, the more Rainer was swayed, he had noticed these things in his past. He knew how to fight better than any kid could learn from a class. He just seemed to know what to do when faced with a gun, when it was loaded, when it wasn't. "If what you say is true, then thank God for this strength, I wouldn't be able to survive as I did in my school without it." Right then, he knew what he shouldn't have said.

Asmodea took a harsh tone, reprimanding Rainer, "No, you will not thank 'God' for your power. Your strength came from your previous life and you will remember your sacrifice for yourself. God has no place within our world, and whatever he or she is believes the same about us."

Rainer quickly apologized, "Uh sorry about that, I never really believed in him anyways. Well, I'm going to need to think about what I've learned this morning... I mean fuck, it's time for school. I've got to get ready."

Asmodea looked at the clock, and and shrieked, "Shit! I'm late too, now that I am here living with you..."

Wait what'd you said? Wondered Rainer.

Asmodea continued, "I need to get to my job, it is only temporary until you decide to take up residence within your rightful home within the Circle of Lust. Oh yes, we'll have so much fun when we are there. Help me get dressed. Maybe I can release some of that tension before you go?" She pleaded in her usual seductive manner.

"Nope! I'll be late if I don't get to school soon, I can drive you though if we both get dressed now and don't bother with breakfast... And no, you may not have me for breakfast in the car. I may be able to handle it, but I want to take no more chances while I'm driving." Fired Rainer.

"Well you are no fun, but at least we will have plenty of chances to fuck for all the years I've missed you after your silly school. I've noticed your level of intellect is far above that place of learning. Still, take care and don't bother driving me if I cannot have you, I can get myself there." She flapped her wings which still protruded from her back several times until Rainer got what she meant."

"If you're sure, just don't get caught, it'd be way to hard to explain you to... Well anyone."

Rainer got dressed for his day, choosing a different pair of jeans and a college football sweatshirt. He noticed that Asmodea fitted appendages back within herself and put on even more seductive underwear, where she got those, he had no idea. Ignoring the rest of her show, Rainer grabbed his belongings and headed for his car.

Driving to school was rather uneventful, but one event he did not foresee surprised him. While he walked between classes, he over heard several guys talking, "You two check out the hot shit that's temp subbing for the American history class? She's loaded." The first said rather loudly while Rainer sat down on a bench to take a small rest.

The second began to speak, "Yea I saw her, fucking hot as hell, huge-ass tits, nice ass too. She's like a porn star or something."

The first spoke again, "I know right? Love to get my hands on her. But Mandal said he's gonna take first crack on her."

The third chimed in, "Lucky bastard, no teacher can resist him thanks to his connections, I mean his dad's a fucking gang boss. He can fuck any girl he wants, can't blame him if he wants to take a crack at the hot new sub. What's her name?"

The first replied, "Her name's like Ms. Asmodea or something, probably Russian."

Right when Rainer heard her name, Rainer mentally shot himself. Her temporary job is here... How convenient.

The first continued to speak, "Mandal's going for her after school today, he wants you guys and two others for enforcement, go get 'em ready."

Rainer decided to wait upon it, his final period was with Asmodea anyways.

Rainer debated the thought in his head for a minute more before heading to his next class and ultimately, this so called "Ms. Asmodea."

Before walking through the door and to his seat, Rainer peered through the windows to the classroom, all but one window was shuttered for some reason. And their sat the object of his new found turmoil within his life, Asmodea.

As he walked through the door too his seat, Rainer flashed a glance towards Asmodea, catching that very glance, Asmodea winked straight at him almost mentally telling him what she wanted to do to him. Surprisingly, she was dressed rather conservative, her breasts were too large to not show however, but were bound within buttoned garment that seemed to hold her breasts in place. Her hair was still flowing freely, but didn't seem to travel much either. A skirt which traveled only so far covered up what her stockings didn't. Almost every inch of her skin, except for her hands and face was covered by some sort of fabric. Not slutty at all, as what he expected from Asmodea.

Rainer still hardly knew anything about her, but he knew she wasn't kidding when she meant she would be living with him this morning. When the entire class gathered into their seats she began her welcome speech.

"Hello, I will now become your long term sub for History of the Americas. I know almost anything history has to offer the Americas, from the Pancho Villa and Zapata revolutions in Mexico, to the Silver Mines of Potosi, and even the Zimmerman Note. Your curriculum will continue off from where your last teacher left, which I believe was the Cuban Revolution." Asmodea continued her speech either unaware or unwilling to acknowledge those who were talking over her.

One girl quietly spoke to her friend, "Oh my god... Doesn't she look like some cheap whore? I mean check out those obviously fake boobs." Well, you're definitely wrong there girl, thought Rainer.

A guy whispered to his group, "She's fucking hot, too bad Mandal called dibs on her first, biggest tits I've ever seen, even bigger than the fake ones in porn."

Rainer began to remember about this Mandal, he was somewhat notorious in this school for fucking the teachers while using threats of using his fathers position in his gang. Rainer even had a run in with Mandal before, his threats were useless against Rainer. I guess I should talk to Asmodea after class, he thought.

After her introduction, Asmodea explained at length about the cause and effects of Castro's action. For one of the few times in Rainer's school career, he didn't fall asleep. Other than for his fighting prowess, Rainer was known in school for being smart, smart enough to not need to pay attention in class and just fall asleep during lectures. If Rainer was awake during a teacher's lecture, either it was impossible material, or something external affected him.

As Rainer paid attention to Asmodea's explanation of Castro's actions during the revolution, the effect of his staying awake was already reverberating around class. It wasn't important information, but it was just something too interesting to not share with everyone according to the students. Rainer staying awake? He must be brainwashed, thought one? How the hell am I going to know this stuff if Rainer doesn't, though another.

Rainer didn't care what others thought about him and only paid attention.

After class, he immediately went to talk to Asmodea, the students shuffling out one by one until the class was empty except for the two.

Asmodea resumed her sultry tone and said, "Surprised to see me? Well I figured, if I am to live with you, I should at least pay my keep. I know about all that money your father left you, but I think fair exchange is necessary. Now what is it you wish? A recount of my lecture? Or something much more interesting..." Asmodea smiled with those last words.

Rainer replied cooly, "No, you pretty much answered the question I was going to ask. I suppose it does make sense for you to be near me now that I'm some sort of all powerful demon lord. Who knows what shit might happen to me. As for something more interesting, we can't do that in the classroom, at least not now... Something bad's going to happen soon."

"Oh? What could possibly be bad other than not having a little fun with you?"

"Some guy named Mandal, some dick actually, he's known for taking advantage of certain female teachers and students. He threatens them that if they don't fuck him, his dad who supposedly is some higher up in a gang will mess them up. He's known for doing that, even the principal is scared of his threats. His dad'll probably do it to, Mandal helps filter drugs into the schools to be sold."

"That's it? I wouldn've thought something much more serious was about to happen, like some Rage Warg, scary things, was about to maul me." Joked Asmodea, "I was the personal favorite of the previous Lord of Lust, and now your favorite, I wasn't only chosen for my illustrious skills. Here, get under my desk and observe."

Forcing Rainer under the teacher's desk, she sat down into her chair, situating into a position where Rainer was forced to stare at her panties... Rainer saw red lace.

Several seconds passed until they Mandal showed up, his entourage behind him ready to dispense threats accordingly.

Mandal began the conversation while looking down at her from the desk with a simple, "What's up?"

Asmodea replied simply without looking up, "The ceiling."

"Well aren't you funny, pretty hot too. You work in porn at all?"

My gosh, he's subtle, thought Asmodea. Asmodea continued the conversation with, "Oh no, never even heard of the stuff."

"Uh huh, well I beg to differ, your boobs, those have to be fake like them girls in porn. Why don't you let me touch them to find out?" Mandal leered, several of his cronies behind him snickered.

Without hesitation, Asmodea retorted, "Oh these things? They're plenty real. I'm fairly certain those girls have nothing on me."

Mandal must of taken that for a yes for the groping because he reached over in an attempt to grab Asmodea's bosom.

Quicker than anyone could see, and Rainer coudn't see at all from under the desk forced to stare at her crotch, Asmodea grabbed Mandal's hand and contorted his arm in a very uncomfortable position, all still in her seat.

Mandal yelled out, "FUCK, fucking BITCH, let the fuck go of me! My father'll hear of this." Mandal's friends began to make their move reaching to pull Mandal's hand away from Asmodea's hurtful clutch. Even her hand squeezed with enough force to leave red marks on Mandal's hand.

Asmodea, still as level-headed as ever said, "Your father has nothing on me, he is not threatening, he cannot even hope to damage me. Now if you wish to continue making baseless threats upon me, threats your father doesn't even know you are making. I will hurt more than just your hand. I am not the only one who will make threats... May I remind you of a certain student." This last sentence perked up Rainer's ears, what student could she be talking about? Asmodea coldly continued her threat, This student has been known to be unfazed by your friends and family's so called gang, and I do believe you are scared of him aren't you?"

Mandal got scared, even his friends faltered in their supposed threatening pose. "Oh fuck, you know that guy? He your relative or something?"

"He is not some guy, he has a name, which is Rainer." Rainer almost choked on himself. Well she's not lying, I'm not being arrogant when I say Mandal and his group are scared of me, beat them up several times, probably thanks to these supposed demon powers, pondered Rainer.

Asmodea continued, "Rainer is much more a man than any one you all could hope to become. I do know him personally, and he would not like it if you forced yourself upon me, not that you could anyways. So please, come back if you have any questions of history and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge, take care." Asmodea gestured for them to take their leave. Mandal wasn't sure what to do with that moment, then Asmodea slammed a book down on her desk, surprising Mandal and his crew.

They left after several more seconds with Mandal muttering, "Fucking Rainer, kick his ass next time I find him, I'll..." Neither Asmodea or Rainer were able to hear what came next.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers