The Lost Lord Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

After they left, Asmodea checked up on Rainer and asked, "How was that, think I handled this little bug well enough?" She stood up from her chair and walked over to the one open window, closing it and pulled the blinds down.

Rainer got out from his little prison and mused, "I will admit, you handle it quite nicely. Wait, what are you- Oh." As soon as the blinds were closed, Asmodea began to unbutton her garment until her large breasts came free, not even constricted by a bra as Asmodea had already done away with it. Her full breasts in all their splendor were in his view.

"Don't worry, I have made sure no one will enter this room until we are done, now please sit down so that I may dispense appropriate pleasure."

Not being one to argue, Rainer sat down on the comfortable teachers chair after releasing his member from his clothes. Already hard from being forced to stare at Asmodea's panties during the whole ordeal, Rainer's member was ready to receive the attention of Asmodea's breasts.

Wrapping her boobs around his penis, Asmodea began to massage Rainer through her breasts. While one may not think a boobjob such as the one Asmodea was currently working on may give the female any pleasure, Asmodea derived great pleasure from her breasts. "Oh fuck, this feels so good Asmodea, you really do know what you're doing." Rainer stood up from the chair, looking down upon the sight, large G cup breasts wrapped around his member massaging it up and down.

Unable to control himself, Rainer pushed Asmodea's head down so that she could give special attention to the head. Thrusting his shaft through her breasts so that the head could enter her mouth and find that magic tongue. She continued to rub her breasts along the shaft, she smiled once again at his length, big enough to pop out of the top of her cleavage, she began to tickle the head with her tongue. She wrapped her tongue around the head and began to jerk off the head with her tongue, the tined points of it playing with his slit.

Asmodea could feel him able to orgasm soon and began to contemplate on whether she should prolong the experience or end it so they could go home and have even more fun.

Asmodea removed her breasts from his shaft and sank her head down upon it bringing her lips to his base. With his length, any normal woman would begin to gag, she showed no signs of such an act and proceeded to thrust her head up and down in order to make him cum.

And cum, Rainer did, Asmodea removed his shaft so that the head was just outside her mouth, pointed inside. Rainer watched as ropes of cums shot into her mouth, waiting to be swallowed. After he showed no signs of any more cum leaking out, Asmodea licked the tip and swallowed what spunk she had collect in her mouth, once again savoring the taste.

"Today was Friday, was it not? Your days off from school should be tomorrow and the day after, oh I am not going to let you sleep tonight!" Laughed Asmodea.

Outside the school, a figure rested in a tree, she looked human except for the fact that she had a forked tongue licking a popsicle from a nearby ice cream truck. She took a small break, so she could say out loud to no one in partiuclar, "So that is what my fiancee looks like, I knew he would be with other women sooner or later as he is the Lord of Lust, but I'll shall make my intervention soon."

----

The Lost Lord: Ch. 3 - Another one? Fuck me, literally.

Friday night was rather lack luster for Asmodea, Rainer simply watched television while eating dinner. He told her that was because the work she had done on him at the end of school, drained him for the day. In order to placate Asmodea, Rainer promised to return the oral favor the next morning.

"Just let me sleep tonight, preferably alone, but I know you won't allow that. Just let me have a peaceful sleep, I didn't get much thanks to the nightmares I had before. School hardly helped, I usually get more sleep done, for some reason I couldn't, I wonder why." Wondered Rainer out loud. Though he knew very well why, the mornings he spent pondering what Asmodea had told him before school, the afternoon he spent pondering what Lauren had said, final period, he couldn't help but stay awake due to him finding out Asmodea was his new history teacher.

"Fine, but when you wake up, I am going to have so much fun with you!" Asmodea then said, "Also, I suppose I should answer more of your questions about your birthright and our new world..."

"I would like that Asmodea, I hardly know anything about you, I hardly know anything about my past life, or even this world you're from. Though I shouldn't really call it a world. Call it Hell actually." Rainer grumbled several unintelligible words before drifting off into sleep on the couch.

"He really is tired, well it is time to do my job and take care of my lord." Asmodea quietly told herself. She carefully picked up Rainer, which wasn't hard due to her unnatural strength, she carried him to his bed and tucked him under the covers.

It won't take long for power of his magnitude to be known to any holy or unholy being within the area. Some have probably already made their move. I will have to communicate with with someone still loyal to my lord... Perhaps Azadon, his legion can provide back up behind the scenes in case a large power comes to Rainer with hostile attentions. I can take care of smaller groups or single foes by myself. Asmodea pondered dozens of ideas before drifting asleep herself, next to her lover's side.

The morning after, Rainer opened his eyes, Asmodea was laying right next to him, still asleep. He first noticed that her demonic appendages were fully revealed. Thinking to himself, she truly does have a sort of forbidden appeal to her, sexy and deadly. Taking care to not wake her up, Rainer peeled himself slowly from Asmodea's arms, taking full note of her, "hug of steel."

He decided to take a shower before doing anything important that day and headed straight for the bathroom. The bathroom was like any other bathroom, its only main difference was unique shower. Multiple heads from each of the four corners protruded and could spray water to a different setting and temperature. Rainer fiddled with the master temperature control until he felt the medium between hot and warm, deciding that was perfect. While he bathed himself, basking in the heat, he failed to notice a figure slipping her night wear off in the bathroom. The figure opened the shower door and slid in, wrapping one arm over Rainer's shoulder and the other grasping his shaft.

"You didn't forget our agreement last night? Did you? You promised to show me what oral stimulation you can concoct." Growled Asmodea bestially.

Rainer smiled, he did forget, but decided to honor his agreement. Without saying a word he turned around and began to kiss her neck. Planting dozens of small pecks from her neck down to her right breast, he took her nipple within his mouth and lavished his mouth's full attention upon it. Flicking his tongue around the point of the bud, he moved his mouth away from the right breast to left, electing to not play favorites. While he sucked upon Asmodea's left nipple, Rainer used his right hand to grope her free breast. Each different finger tracing it own pattern upon her aureola. Asmodea felt a ticklish pleasure when Rainer used his fingers that way, she felt faint from the pleasure and sat down, thankful there was a protrusion from the wall that allowed a person to sit down upon it.

As Asmodea sat down, Rainer moved away from her nipples and brought his face to her vagina. He spoke up, "While I have this feeling that I know exactly what to do, speak up if there is something I can do to make you feel even better."

Asmodea huskily replied, still high off the pleasure from her breasts, "Honey, no matter what you do down there, I doubt there anything you can do wrong, or any way to make me feel better than what you will soon make me feel."

Encouraged by her words Rainer began to lick around her folds, tasting the juices that were already lubricating her lips. He took his fingers and pulled back her lips so that his tongue could go deeper. He licked every spot he could find, looking for here more receptive pleasure points. Each time he made her moan, his tongue became more and more aggressive. Upon finding her little nub of pleasure, Rainer bit down softly, Asmodea let out a moan.

"Oh fuck yes, lick my pussy, honey. I just cummed so hard right now, there's no way you can make me feel better now." Rainer could barely hear her under the noise of the shower faucets.

How wrong she is, Rainer thought as he proceeded with his next plan of action. Taking his pointer and middle finger, he put them up to Asmodea's mouth, which she began to delicately suck on. Wrapping her tongue around and sucking back and forth as if it was Rainer's shaft.

Pulling his fingers out of his mouth, Rainer positioned them next to Asmodea's other hole, ready to plunge. Asmodea's eyes widened, unable to even squeak, as Rainer thrust his two fingers into her ass. The combined penetration of Rainer's tongue in her pussy, and his fingers in her ass was too much for Asmodea, and so she swiftly came again after a minute of such work.

"Now it's my turn to cum, just sit right there." Rainer said confidently. He was quite confident he could make her cum one more time before he did, she was thankfully multiorgasmic.

Positioning his member at her first entrance, Rainer was about to plunge in until Asmodea stopped him. "No, not there, now that you have stretched me out, think about poking my ass with that cock of yours." Asmodea shifted her weight so that easier access to her ass was given to Rainer.

Not arguing at all, Rainer moved his shaft to her ass, prodding her entrance, stretching it out more for his member.

"Don't worry, just get rough with me, I love it." Asmodea declared.

And in one swift motion, he entered, penetrating several inches before he realized how tight she was. He began to thrust hard, taking her advice to get rough. With each thrust, more of her ass gave way to his shaft. Rainer was thankful his member was lubricated from the shower, as he didn't know if he was going to last long enough to reach full penetration. Rubbing Asmodea's clit with his thumb, part of her walls gave way to his shaft as Asmodea moaned. With a final hard thrust, Rainer reached managed to get his entire shaft inside her ass. He didn't last long soon after.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, deep in you." Rainer said through gritted teeth.

"So am I, anal feels so good, not too often, but every once in awhile." Asmodea replied, which Rainer nodded in agreement.

They finished up their shower with mild petting and plenty of kisses, each soaping up the other until they were both finished.

As they both put on their clothes out of the shower, Rainer began to get hard again, seeing her breasts in a bra. In an attempt to ignore the effect they had upon him, Rainer asked a question. "So what kind of demon are you? If you're from this Land of Lust, then you have to be a Succubus right?"

Asmodea answered, "Yes, I am a Succubus, and proud of it. Much more fun than being one of those boring Sloth demons, lazing around."

"So if I'm to become this Lord of Lust, as you supposedly say, don't I have to be some kind of Incubus? I mean, humans probably don't last long down in Hell."

"Now that your power is fully integrated with your system, it should be slowly altering your body, making changes there, adapting an organ here. I am not sure how this process goes, but your predecessor claimed that his power should act autonomously for this procedure. Don't worry little Incubus, you will get to fly around soon enough." Asmodea assured, though Rainer wasn't so sure he was happy about this.

Not getting a choice as to whether he could stay human or become an Incubus. It probably wouldn't be all that bad, though he would have loved to be able to choose his fate. Now that there was no avoiding it, and Asmodea told him ahead of time, Rainer believed he could cope with his sudden shift from humanity to demon. Besides, there had to be perks.

"There any immediate perks for when I become a full Incubus?" Rainer inquired.

Asmodea began to list off the basics, "Other than the obvious ability to fly thanks to your wings, you get a sort of seductive aura depending on how powerful you are; thankfully you can 'turn it off' for when it is inconvenient. You should be immune to many, if not all of Earth's diseases and infections. Your magical, physical, and mental ability, if any, will increase, largely depending on what color you are. Since you are the Lord of Lust, you will be very powerful in all three assets. I should mention that demons, Lust demons in particular, have like a sort of automatic protection, against pregnancy, it is only removed when both parties 'will' it away. Then the chances for a child are like any normal human couples chances." Asmodea then took a serious tone, abandoning her sultry voice, "You must take care to not abuse your ability and stay low profile. Demons are not even allowed in this world, you are different because your predecessor managed to secure safe passage for me and you while you matured."

"Safe passage? What does that mean?"

"Angels and their ilk have a sort of pact barring us from this world. Our kind lost the last war we fought in, and in exchange for the repercussions not being too severe, we were refused passage into the human world except under very special circumstances. The previous Lord of Lust was the oldest Ruler of Sin. He held great sway among demons and even some of the angels, and because of that, hewas able to barter passage with the angels to allow you to mature until he was ready to take his place as the new Lord of Lust."

"The previous Lord of Lust... What was he like? Did he even have a name?" Out of all things, Rainer wanted to know about the being that gave him his calling.

"He did have a name at one point, but because he was so old, nobody knew it, not even his favorite. I simply called him, 'my lord.'" Asmodea went into great detail into the subject of the previous Lord of Lust, some details Rainer wished he didn't hear. What he did gather, his predecessor was responsible, clever, and relentless... But at the same time, held a sort of somber energy. This man was supposedly the oldest demonic being, save the devil himself, but acted more youthful, vibrant, and manic than people his age should have acted.

Rainer wasn't certain he could live up to the standards of the previous Lord of Lust, Asmodea thought otherwise. "Trust me, it sounds stupid, but be yourself. Every Ruler of sin has been unique in his or her way. The third Governor of Greed decided to be greedy in only one aspect, adoration and respect. He was the only Governor of Greed that gave away his fortune to the masses in order to gather as much respect from the people as possible. His reign was short, his daughter disliked her father's form of greed and decided she did not want her future wealth squandered. So she had her father killed." Asmodea then began to massage Rainer's shoulders as he sat down in a chair, "What I am saying is that, as long as if you perform some sort of aspect of lust, you can be anyway you want and no one will care."

"Alright... Just one more question until I decide to wing the rest, how the heck am I going to keep my wings, tail, horns, and tongue inside me and go back to a human form? I don't very well get how the heck you do it."

"Well, the reason why I did not abstain from entering my true form when we first had sex, I had not felt lust or pleasure that powerful in a long time and could not control myself. Now that I am back to my older self and my body permeates with lust, I can keep my true self inside to feed upon the energy I gathered. That is the reason why I kept myself from transforming in the shower. Do not worry little Incubus, I will teach you how to keep your true self inside, provided we do a little hands on teaching." Asmodea giggled for the first time in awhile since she started informing Rainer on what he wanted to know. Right, time to set some rules down, Rainer told himself.

"Time for the serious business, now that we're... Living together, no one outside of this house should know this for your information. And cannot keep your belongings in my room, use my parent's room. And it's probably better if you sleep there too." Rainer knew she wouldn't follow the last rule, but he thought it would be best to mark some territory. "As for meals, I don't want to go out every night, too expensive, even with my budget. So we should go grocery shopping too. I assume you're fine on clothes, because I don't know where you got... That." Rainer said while pointing straight at Asmodea who had sat down on the couch opposite of him."

"You sure you want me to be wearing clothes at all? Just think how much fun we could have without them. Of course we would need garments when we go outside, but inside is our own little abode." As she said this, she began to peel off her first article of clothing covering her breasts, it could barely hold them in first place.

"No, keep those in. We will be clothed within this house, period." Rainer demanded, hoping she would acquiesce. When Asmodea stopped her movements, Rainer continued, "As for school, no more sex there. We will go there separately, I really don't want people to know we are going to school together."

"Oh, that is just not fai-"

Rainer cut Asmodea off, "Yes it is, and it is final, I have nothing else off the top of my head, so I guess that's it."

"You are quite the dictator, you know that. Fine, I will agree to your requests under the condition, that as of this moment, you may not lay down any more rules."

"That's hardly in my fav-"

Asmodea cut Rainer off, "No it is not, and it is final, I cannot allow you to stifle my love for you any more."

Love, that certainly fits in somewhere. Rainer's thoughts began to swim again. Will I ever love her? Incubi and Succubi can fall in love? Right, I suppose'll love her eventually, I mean, I'm now pretty much immortal. She has shown care for me. The sex... Is awesome, love is too I suppose.

Asmodea interrupt his thought process "This is a good moment to tell you, I need to take a small trip to... Somewhere. I need to retrieve an object for you, it is instrumental for your power. It is a type of... Book, that holds spells. Your predecessor considered it his most valuable inanimate possession. Above all else, this needs to be secured before we go to your lands. I will also be making an arrangement with a demon who I know is still loyal to you and the previous Lord of Lust, his name is Azadon."

Rainer felt a loss of words, but quickly regained himself, "You'll be gone, for how long?"

"I will be back by in time for class Monday, I can travel quickly and I know the wherabouts of each part of my mission."

"Well, I assume this is important, so go ahead. I can go get some groceries while your gone... Guess I won't need to do that anymore soon enough."

Asmodea did not want to leave her lord defenseless, but it was imperative she acquired the... Grimoire. And Azadon's legion would be useful for when her lord entered the Land of Lust to assume his position. Grabbing Rainer's head, she landed a long kiss, where they both opened up to accept the other's tongue. Saliva was exchanged, Asmodea pulled Rainer's hand to her breast, wanting to feel his touch before she left. It was only for a short while, but after being away from her lord for eighteen years, any time away from him seemed like an ordeal.

The kiss ended with them looking into the other's eyes. Asmodea began to walk to to door, looking back at Rainer, even though he had turned away in order to make a grocery list. Asmodea refused to turn away until she had shut the front door, leaving the house.

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers