The Lost Lord Ch. 07

Story Info
My first supernatural conflict... Rapture.
6.7k words
4.74
40k
39

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

Rainer woke up to the smell of bacon. He could hear strips of bacon frying on a pan, cooked in their own juices. The aroma wafted its way from the kitchen into his room. Almost immediately Rainer began to wake up, wondering about all the ways bacon could be incorporated in every meal.

He slowly pushed himself off the bed into an upright position as he gazed at his surroundings. No one was in the bed beside him, but he could hear voices coming from the kitchen and living room. Asmodea Nerissa spoke out loud, as if their argument from yesterday never existed. Another voice joined the conversation, and Rainer realized at once that it was Lauren.

"She's here already? Bloody hell..." Moaned Rainer, "I have no influence whatsoever with those women. At least they're making bacon... I can at least be happy with that." Noticing he was already dressed, Rainer made way for the bathroom.

He knocked before opening the door and entered in for his morning ritual. Rainer shaved off the scraggly hairs that covered his chin. He completely ignored his own reflection in the hand mirror on the bathroom counter. Checking his appearance in the full size mirror, Rainer was satisfied with himself. Before he left, Rainer did a double take on himself in the mirror.

What the heck is that? Rainer wondered as he rubbed his head. He noticed to horn like appendages sticking out from the top of his head, after finding them, Rainer noticed the other obvious new attachment. Two jet-black wings were closed up behind his back, as if hiding from his eyes. He reached behind his back, hoping it was an elaborate prank, but as he stretched in order to reach for his back, his wings unveiled, showing off his full splendor.

"What... The... FUCK?!" Yelled Rainer, "WHAT the FUCK is this?!" He knew it was only a matter of time before he would have these appendages. However, the sight of them fully connected to his body still freaked him out. Taking a more rational second look, Rainer saw that his skin was grey, his horns were jet black, his wings were black also, there was a black tail swishing around behind him as well, and lastly he saw that he had a forked tongue like Asmodea and Nerissa. Rainer noticed that his tail and wings were fitted through holes in his clothes, taking another second look... He's never even seen these clothes before.

Asmodea must've made them or got them somehow... Ok, you're calmed down, let's just get eat that delicious breakfast bacon and then go to school... Wait, how the fuck am I supposed to go to school like this? I should be able to retract them somehow, should probably ask Asmodea or Nerissa.

As Rainer pondered his predicament he slowly moved from the bathroom into the living room. Lauren was lying down on the couch watching the morning news while trimming her nails. Nerissa was apparently making breakfast, bacon and eggs, humming a weird tune while she cooked. Asmodea was staring straight at me from a chair next to the table.

"So, you have finally awakened to your true self now, my lord." Said Asmodea in her usual sultry manner, "The three of us could hear your initial shock. Well, you may think yourself revolting, but I feel even more attracted to you before. It is taking much of my willpower to not throw my clothes of now and force myself upon you."

Nerissa chimed in, "I agree, you're as handsome as I always thought my fiancée to be! You're are definitely not ugly love, you're more alluring than before."

"That's kinda of insulting my original self, really." Quipped Rainer.

Lauren then added herself to the conversation, "Well, they are demons, they are of course more used and attracted to people of their own kind... But I'm with them, you have a sort of dark allure."

"Right right, more importantly, how the heck do I go back to my original self?" Asked Rainer.

"Well, if you must interrupt our staring session at the most beautiful demon we've ever seen, then I will tell you. Several ways to do it, really." Asmodea began to explain, "The first, a demon could cast a sort of illusion spell to completely hide its appendages from the common or uncommon eye, this is the easiest way, but the appendages could still be touched, so it is not very convenient. The second way is to cast a spell to automatically force your appendages into your body, and since they are forced inside, they will burst out immediately the moment the demon loses itself in Sin. The third is the most convenient way, but the most time consuming to learn. You have to sort of 'suck' your appendages back into your body.

"Suck them back in? How the heck do I do that?"

"Well, starting with your tail... Start off by pushing the tail inwards with one of your hands, which will help while your trying to suck it in. Then like you are clenching your butt together, feel your tail and try to suck it in." Asmodea continued to teach Rainer how to push in his appendages, the horns proved to be the hardest, and you can't suck in your tongue, so the forked tongue stayed. It took the rest of time before school for Rainer to figure it out; thankfully he learned how to bring in his appendages quickly.

Rainer and Lauren finished their breakfast before heading to school together in the car. Asmodea and Nerissa had a conversation before Asmodea headed to school herself.

"Now that he is whole, we will have to bring him back to the Land of Lust. The angels won't look kindly to us staying longer than we should." Commented Asmodea.

"I'm surprised they aren't taking any action towards me, I mean, they should be watching Rainer, right? Wouldn't they notice me here too? Yet, they are silent." Said Nerissa, she felt uneasy, even though she had assured Rainer that the angels didn't know she was here, she knew that angels were not that ignorant.

"My lord did tell me of a suspicious girl, that she seemed and acted like an angel. While he was not certain, she apparently had a sort of angelic air around her." Explained Asmodea, "That girl may be our resident supervisor... Even so, they don't need to send someone to watch us. They could do that from up there if they really wanted to. I plan on not making us leave until we receive a message from the angels in any form telling us to vacate the Earth."

"Though what form this message will come in is the problem, right?"

"Yes... Just like us, angels are not the most trustworthy beings." Asmodea said coldly, "While they may just let us go as part of the agreement, I doubt some, if not many of the angels are too happy at letting a Ruler of Sin live."

Nerissa agreed, "Tactically, it would be smarter to have Rainer killed... Not that I would ever let that happen! Forcing a civil war in one of the Circles of Sin would deviate them from any attack plans on the angels or Earth. Sides would have to be drawn between any heirs that step up and the Rulers of Sin that side with them. Even the Shah of Sloth would be roused. Any vacant seats among the Rulers of Sin must be filled within two decades, or else the rest of the Rulers will have to intervene."

"No matter, Rainer is the true Lord of Lust. At the first sign of trouble, we will get him back to the Land of Lust, and the Circle will have its lord again. One of original guard of the Lord of Lust should be now rousing the rest of the original guard to help him. Tozomat, as silent as he may be, is loyal to Rainer. He and the rest of my lord's personal guard will be heralding my lord's return." Assured Asmodea.

"Hmmm... It will be interesting to be to see how this plays out, in my fiancée's favor of course!"

"Well, I better get to the school. I need to be teaching some students about some human history... Need to get them to focus on something other than my tits. I understand the male students staring, but with most of the female students staring as well, rather annoying really." Complained Asmodea.

The day passed without incident for the three women. Nerissa stayed at the house entertaining herself with various objects, books, and TV channels. Asmodea taught about how the Portuguese lost Brazil, trying her best to stop lecherous eyes from the students, yet she refused to dress conservatively. Lauren stayed silent for most of the day except for exchanging a couple sentences with Rainer during lunch and fifth period. She aced a test in her history class. After all, most of her relatives lived through many of the major events throughout history.

For Rainer however, a rather interesting event happened, during when Rainer was walking to his sixth period class. Lauren was the unapproachable pretty girl in the school. She was silent, cold, and annoyed by half of the people who talked to her. Most people, man or woman, who tried to talk to her, was almost immediately rebuffed. She even threatened to castrate Mandal during the transition time between classes.

If Lauren was the unapproachable pretty girl of the school, Rainer would be the unapproachable handsome male of the school. It was not that he threatened and rebuked men or woman on a daily basis like Lauren had. It was that he was a known delinquent who frequently got into fights. Many guys figured that if they tried to talk to Rainer, they would get KOed. Many girls wanted to talk to him, but none knew how to approach him, and they were also intimidated by rumors that circulated about him.

Rainer was actually quite nice to anyone who did talk to him; he had to on forced partner or group projects or assignments. Yet for the first time in awhile, a girl he knew, though not personally, spoke to him. Her name was Mary; she was quite pretty, yet she rarely ever had a boyfriend. She also frequently went to church; so many guys didn't bother with her since they figured they wouldn't "put out." Yet she was a blonde beauty who was quite nice to whoever she talked to. She had plenty of friends of both genders and was an A-B student. She also had the same age and grade as Rainer. Rainer was walking on the right side of the hallway to his next class when she approached him.

Rainer's Incubi mind started analyzing her. B cup breasts, good curves, nice ass, silky blonde hair, dresses conservatively which adds to her innocent allure. She was wearing a pleated skirt with a sky blue blouse, flip-flops, and a single nose stud. She was not wearing any makeup, making her a definite natural beauty.

The halls were rather empty, most students were either in their classes or skipping class. Those that were in the halls were rushing not paying any attention to the conversation between Rainer and Mary. Rainer had no idea what Mary wanted or why she would even talk to him in the first place. Mary herself was being bolder than she usually was, but she pulled her books up to her chest as if protecting her.

"Hi Mary. Something you want?" Asked Rainer.

"Um, yes there is something I wanted to ask you." Said Mary, she was determined to get through this.

"Well, shoot, I'll help if I can."

"Actually, can I ask you somewhere private? I don't really want anyone to see me asking this... It's not because I'm embarrassed talking to you or anything." Mary requested. With her confidence back

"Sure, that classroom over there isn't being used this period, though we'll be late for our classes, we can use that." Rainer pointed to a classroom off in another hall. Rainer noticed something about Mary, lust. He could feel the lust emanating from her, and he could probably guess what she was after.

Mary's known for her religious passion... Is it because I'm a full demon now? Probably, Asmodea did mention before that Incubi and Succubi had a sort of seductive aura, perhaps this was it? How the heck can I turn it off? Well hell, before any of this, I would've backed out, now I feel like having a sexual encounter every day, thought Rainer.

When Mary and Rainer entered the empty classroom, Rainer closed and locked the door. This classroom was on the second level, so no one could peek through the windows, and there were no other windows connecting to room to the hallway or other rooms.

"So... You wanted to ask me something?" Rainer decided to see how Mary would lead.

"Yes, um, well, I feel really weird right now so forgive my stumbling. For awhile now, I've been kind of, well, attracted to you." Mary blushed as she spoke, Rainer could feel the lust becoming stronger.

Mary continued, "Today especially, I felt overwhelmed when I saw you in the hallway. While I really like you, I don't want to be in a relationship... If you get what I mean."

"Mmmhmm, I'm fine with that. I'll be moving soon enough." Rainer said, it could quite possibly be his last and only tryst with a normal human being; he didn't really want to let that pass. "So what are you looking for right now?" He asked.

Mary had regained her normal composure, albeit added with lust. She made an attempt at a seductive voice, "Well, I would like to at least have..."

Rainer interrupted, "So what you're saying is, you want to have sex." He raised an eyebrow.

Mary blushed again, her seductive voice had the desired effect, but it needed work. "I feel weird, that's not a weird thing to want right? I just feel hot when I look at you. I don't know how to explain it."

Yup, this isn't the normal Mary, but she would have to feel some lust in order for this Sin of mine to affect her, right? Thought Rainer.

Then Mary pushed her mouth against Rainer's, thrusting her tongue as far as possible into his mouth. Rainer accepted the tongue and used his in return, exchanging saliva between the two. Mary brought her hands down to her blouse, unbuttoning it while they kissed. The two mutually decided that it would probably be best to keep the minimum amount of clothes possible on in case someone unlocked the door. The two continued their kiss, toying with each other's tongue while Mary placed Rainer's hand on her butt.

Minutes passed while they continued their heavy petting, until Rainer sat himself on a chair. Mary unzipped Rainer's jeans, pushing his underwear aside. The shaft was already hard and upright, waiting to receive attention. Thankfully the floor was carpeted, so Mary was able to comfortably place herself on her knees. "Oh lord, your just so... So, big! I don't think you'll be able to fit all the way in my mouth or pussy." Commented Mary.

"I wouldn't know, I've never compared myself with another guy, nor have I wanted to." Replied Rainer. "Well, I have the utmost confidence in your abilities."

Mary blushed again, she wasn't a virgin, but she was not skilled at all on how to please a guy. She took her hand and placed it around the lower part of his shaft. She lowered her head until she was just above the head, breathing on it a couple times as if to cool it down. She looked up again at Rainer, which he thought was oddly arousing with her innocent face staring straight up from his shaft. Mary took a deep breath before plunging down onto Rainer's shaft.

It took quite a lot of willpower for Rainer not to grasp her head and force Mary down as far as possible. He did, however, place on of his hands on top of Mary's head, rubbing her cranium.

Mary bobbed her head up and down many times over the head and part of Rainer's shaft. Knowing she couldn't get her mouth over the full size, she took her hand, which was still wrapped around the base, and started stroking what her mouth couldn't reach. She moved her tongue up and down along the shaft with each movement of her head. She tried to get as much of his shaft as lubricated as possible. Mary looked up at Rainer while practically sucking off his member. She made up for not being able to go down very far with her enthusiasm, making rapid movements with her lips and tongue.

"Can I see how far down you can go?" Asked Rainer lustfully.

Mary made a sort of smile around his shaft, humming, "Mmmhmm." She removed her mouth from his cock, taking a deep breath before her attempt. She stroked his shaft a couple more times, spreading her saliva all over his pole, figuring the saliva would make it easier going down.

Mary hesitated for a couple more seconds before taking action. She opened her mouth wide, pushing her tongue down, and forced her head down as far as possible onto Rainer's large pole. She made it down to about eight inches before holding her place. Rainer could hear her gagging on his shaft, but that mattered little to the warm, soft, and wet sensation he was getting along the covered skin. Rainer couldn't last for much longer.

"I'm gonna burst if you keep this up... Holy shit." He said through gritted teeth.

Mary could feel the pole hit the back of her throat; she was suppressing her gag reflex as much as possible, trying to breathe around the shaft or through her nose. She made what sounded like a throaty giggle around the shaft. The vibrations from the noise are what released the floodgates for Rainer.

Spasms of pleasure ruptured throughout his body as his dick came down Mary's throat. Mary was surprised at first, but kept the shaft firmly within her mouth, he did warn her after all. Besides, she felt it would be more convenient, yet sluttier, if she swallowed Rainer's spunk instead of cleaning it off her face or something else. During this short ordeal, Rainer noticed that his appendages were trying to dig their way out, he did his best to keep them in and not give Mary potential complete organ failure; luckily, he succeeded.

When Rainer was finished, he pulled his still hard shaft out of Mary's mouth, and just in time too as they both heard a noise outside the door. Better safe than sorry, the two buttoned and zipped up their clothes and assumed a nonchalant pose as if they were talking with each other.

"Eh, false alarm, they're just going down the hall... Though that did ruin the mood." Sighed Rainer, his shaft was going flaccid without stimulation, but still feeling a small amount of euphoria.

Mary agreed, she was still aroused, but not as much as before, "That really... Sucks, but I guess it is getting close for this class's time for use."

"Should probably get heading to class, we're already late obviously, but I'd be better to be late than marked absent. I feel sorry that you gave me a blowjob without me doing anything for you in turn." Apologized Rainer, he was looking forward to hearing her squeal.

"I was too, I 'm rather... Vocal, though. Someone might hear. You said you were moving soon?"

"Oh yea, that. I'm all packed and everything, I'm just waiting for the go ahead. Might be today or tomorrow, might be days from now. Heck, might be weeks." Truth is, Rainer was rather looking forward to seeing this so-called Land of Lust. He was very apprehensive about it at first, but thinking about it today, he considered it a permanent vacation. A vacation to probably some grand palace or mansion, or whatever passes off as grand in the Land of Lust. Since he got his appendages, he was feeling more open about the prospect, he knew it was his new demonic self-speaking, but it felt and acted like him in every way, he just had to accept it as his thoughts.

"Were are you moving to? Must be a nice place if it would take so long to even be able to get started on the trip."

"Ahm... I'll be moving to..." Mary tilted her head at Rainer's slow answer to the question. "Ah sorry, hair in my throat. *coughs* I'll be moving to Mt. Rainier, ah well, not on the mountain itself, but a town next to it."

"Sounds like a pretty place... Well, good luck to you on your move. I will hopefully see you again before you move, if not, goodbye."

"Yea, same to you." Said Rainer, as Mary unlocked the door and gallivanted to the class she should've been in.

"Not like anyone'll believe demons and such. Shit, Lauren can't be the only one in or around this school, excluding Asmodea, who knows about the existence of angels and demons." Complained Rainer. Rainer continued to gripe to himself as he collected his book bag, not noticing the angel who silently climbed through the second story window. It was Aureal.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers
12